(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9375 2 years ago

In before the price increase!

PM sent

#9413 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Here's mine in Blue done by Robert I think the red accent bolts really make it shine
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Blue with red accent looks nice man. where did you get the Flipper bat toppers? I can’t seem to find that style.

#9482 2 years ago

Hi guys, could someone measure this opening for me? Center to center of the top nuts. I am thinking about adding a one way gate when my game arrives. Thanks in advance.

3FC4BC06-5C82-42A6-9DAA-1401F7A80122 (resized).jpeg3FC4BC06-5C82-42A6-9DAA-1401F7A80122 (resized).jpeg

#9485 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I would wager that would cause ball traps. Unless I just don't understand what you are trying to do.

I thought about the possibility of ball traps with the gate. but there might be enough slope to direct the ball to the pop and not get trapped.

I was hoping I could temporarily borrow the gate from my Iron Maiden shooter lane exit. and give it a try. but I need a measurement first, because my game is not going to be here for a couple of weeks.

If Maidens gate is not the right size. I was going to order the correct size from Marco before my game arrives.

#9487 2 years ago

I have watched Dead Flip play a lot of games on his loaner Deadpool. and he mentioned the one thing that aggravated him on the game; was the SDTM he got from the ball rolling back down that area. and he wished there was a gate there to prevent it. so I thought I’d give a one way gate a try.

#9495 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Like others have said, wait til you get your game. Mine rolls to the edge of the left flipper. It may be a pitch thing? This game plays great around 6.9-7.0 deg.

Thanks Eskaybee I will try 6.9-7.0 before #deadpoolgate

#9497 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Rather than tell you not to do it I thought is actually answer the question looks like I’m a little long on the measurement… having trouble with the wire ramp and micrometer getting on point.
[quoted image]

Thanks. so 1.8429" maiden gate is too big.

#9593 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

If I had a prem the first thing I would do is switch out the happy meal figures for the plastics (they are in the bag)

If you swap out the premium figures for the plastic ones. You will lose the spotlights attached to each of the figures via a hidden bracket, zipped tied to there back side.

These spotlights are specifically there to light up the disco ball during that mod.

#9604 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Yep. I got that same hammock and used a different figure. I also put the Champagne of Beers in his hand
[quoted image]

Sweet! Do you have a link for the figure and bottle? I have the hammock coming.

#9611 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Does anyone have pictures of a premium with all the pro flat plastics instead of the action figures and could the discoball light still hide behind 2D Dazzler?

There are two disco ball lights. One behind wolverine, and the other behind Dazzler.
These will not be able to mount to the plastics. And would not look good if they could. Due to the transparency of the plastics.

2 weeks later
#9827 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Noticed on the pro today the ball was falling back into the shooter lane from the PF at the R orbit, does this happen on the premium too?

Yes, it does fall back into the shooter lane on the premium (only if you don’t hit the left orbit first)

The fun thing about it falling back into the shooter lane (only when the ball save is not active) is that if you immediately hold the left flipper button down, before the auto-plunge fires. You re-qualify the Super Secret Skill Shot!

So it’s fun to keep an eye on the shooter lane ball re-entry. and nail the skill shot over and over again. I think it’s a really cool idea (from a odd shooter lane ball re-entry flaw) sort of speak.

1 month later
#10316 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'm so sorry this took so long but the effort has been well worth it to light up that dark middle area a bit. The main light is red but changes to orange, green, etc according to the light that's already in the Lil DP area behind the drops .
These should be ready shortly from Mezel. I have no financial interest in this, I'm only the idea guy and test fitter . My guess is this kit will be about $50. I trimmed the stickers to let more light thru but you can use the whole sticker if you like it a bit darker.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. are the drop targets 3D printed? I tried some 3D printing ones in a game years ago. and the result was poor.

1 week later
#10357 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am not sure if there is already a solution for this, but I finally grew tired of the ball bouncing off the katana when you hit the left orbit on the premium/LE.
I designed a simple little sleeve that extends the ball catch by 30mm or so to ensure that the shots are redirected to the katana and not the middle of the playfield. I printed it in grey TPU which matches the ramp and is firm enough to deaden the bounce.
If there is interest, I could release the design for others. I could also sell them on my Pinside shop. Anyway, I figured I would toss it out here just to see if anyone else would benefit.
Let me know what everyone thinks. [quoted image][quoted image]

The ball on my katana rarely drops off. A perfectly level game, seems to correct the issue. But occasionally the ball does fall off (ball speed, multiple balls on ramp).

So, you can put me down for one. I would need one made. I don’t have a 3D printer.

#10369 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

The lights seem a bit yellow in the video but are actually a nice red

Order placed. Thanks

#10375 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I put them out on my Pinside shop if you (or anyone) would like me to print one...buying it there ensures Pinside is able to make money off the purchase . https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/05345-deadpool-ball-adjuster.

Ordered thanks

#10381 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello all
Here is the final result.
The handle is easy to install and fits perfectly. I make it with durable material. It is a little overkill but better safe then sorry. I can offer it for 85 dollars including shipping because shipping from switzerland to the USA is very expensive but its fast (1-2 weeks).
(If you are a Group or want more, price drops because i can send Several with same shipping)
I would need one more week to produce them.
Various color filters are included.
Pm me if you are interested.
Best regards Luc
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Is there anyone in Las Vegas, or Cali, that wants to do a group buy to save on shipping?

2 weeks later
#10496 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I know this is asked all the time but...
Has anyone here upgraded from a Pro to a Premium and if so was it worth it?
Has anyone downgraded from a Premium to a Pro and if so do you regret it?
I have a Pro which I LOVE. I'm very confident that it is a keeper for me. My issue is I have an opportunity to upgrade and I'm really struggling with the decision. I know I will love the disco loop as it adds a lot to the flow. The drops are nice but not the selling point for me. It is all about those loops!

If it's a Keeper for you... easy decision is to upgrade to the premium. My premium is a keeper for me.

1 week later
#10582 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:Got my armor back from Robert Stone a bit ago and mailed the DBA plate off to Pinnovators to get my headphone kit swapped over. The folks at Pinnovators are absolutely great and even if not theirs - I HIGHLY recommend a headphone kit. Playing games where you're hearing just the machine audio and not the coils firing all the time is a whole new experience.
If curious:
Headphone kit from Pinnovators.
Chrome leg bolts (I liked the look better than the powder coated ones.) from pinballplating.com.
Coin bezels from pinball life.
Speaker lights from Doug (also amazing to deal with) at speakerlightkits.com.
Blue T-molding from the appropriately named t-molding.com
Comet GI kit with some flipper and trough lights added.
Mirror blades from cointaker.
Prem->LE 5.25" speaker kit from Flipper Fidelity (Michael also a pleasure to deal with.)
Anyway - a premium done in a bit of a different way. Base coat seems to be a really dark blue, but looks black in most situations. With a blue flake that is a bit hard to catch in photos.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks great!

1 month later
#10941 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

oh ok, the cliffy is a replacement for the factory? You have to remove the factory one? Thanks for your comment.

Yes, and Yes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 25.95
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Pinzzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.