(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphelman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#713 5 years ago

Loving my Deadpool. Shoots and plays nice. I think people complaining are playing ones that are not dialed in properly. It is a very sensitive game for dialing in. If not perfect some of thw shots can be inconsistent.

20180923_113128 (resized).jpg20180923_113128 (resized).jpg20180924_192712 (resized).jpg20180924_192712 (resized).jpg20181002_180013 (resized).jpg20181002_180013 (resized).jpg
#743 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Hi alxpier ,
Upper rollover lanes (to spell "BAM!") do NOT start a playfield multiplier -- they give you a BONUS multiplier applied at the end of the ball.
The only way I'm aware of to get a PLAYFIELD multiplier is to hit the "SNNNKKT" shot up the katana ramp as you noted. It seems to happen mostly during multiball for me. If you hit it again during the 2x scoring time (seems to be around 20 seconds currently), it goes to 3x and restarts the timer. That is why I typically only see it during multiball for any meaningful length of time. I'd like to tell you I'm good enough to aim for it during MB, but we both know that would be a lie .
Interestingly, you can hit a "Super Secret Skill Shot" off the plunge (hold up left flipper and hard plunge around) that entails hitting the SNNNKKT shot off the plunge. I've done it hitting the right ramp where it just grazes the SNNNKKT -- giving you 15 million for the Super Secret Skill shot as well as a 2x multiplier for 20 seconds or so.
Hope that helps

There is one more way to get a playfield multiplier. do the third lil deadpool mode and you will get a 2x multiplier that will stay until you lose your ball. You have to light and start a battle in order to relight lil deadpool for the next mode.

1 week later
#827 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So I just found something extremely alarming to me on the local DP. If this was my machine I'd be livid!!! The rail is literally digging into the field and is lifting the top layer of the field. Is this what I have to look forward to when I purchase my Pro?? I can only assume that it's tightened down way to much at the end and I was wondering why it was so hard to make that lock shot. It simply isn't aligned. And now that I look at it again, why the hell isn't there a solid rubber post there instead of a little bit of a rubber flip over hanging the edge?!? Seems cheap and I'm not liking it at all.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is doing the exact same thing only the playfield has also chipped there too. Mine is HUO too so not many plays on it. No picture cause I am at work but can post some later.

#839 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Members I am in desperate need of your aide. I've grown to love deadpool after owning a pro since the first wave out and hold it as one of my favorite games. I'm about to sell my pro and upgrade to an LE but for obvious reasons I see both sides of the coin. Cost to reward. I rarely ever sell games and it'll go good next to my X-Men magneto LE. I need feedback

From what I gather the changes are mostly cosmetic. The drop targets may slow down the ball but for the most part the game plays exactly the same. If it is worth it to you than go for it. I am just going to buy the Disco Ball mod that just came out.

2 months later
#1368 5 years ago

I like the Great new modes from the update. I will say I think the Mech Suit Multiball is now the mode you want to get for those high scores. This was my third game into the new code.
20181220_205903 (resized).jpg20181220_205903 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#1866 5 years ago

This happened to my Lil Deadpool. Messaged Stern. They asked for pictures. Waiting to hear back.

20190217_184141 (resized).jpg20190217_184141 (resized).jpg20190217_184204 (resized).jpg20190217_184204 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#2142 5 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I'm on my second scoop switch from stern and it's already banged up and failing regularly. Anyone try to replace it with a different switch? Like with a cherry-style actuator that clips on from the outside?

I have had similar problems with my scoop switch. I am currently on my third switch in my game right now. It has held up so far so fingers crossed.

1 week later
#2208 5 years ago

Made the Mr. Sinister wizard mode today. Every shot is lit. Had Big Boom ready going into it. Knowing Big Boom credits lit shots except Hell House scoop and super jackpots, I was excited bringing it into Sinister only to hit the button and nothing! I know better for next time.

Sad face!

#2209 5 years ago

Made the Mr. Sinister wizard mode today. Every shot is lit. Had Big Boom ready going into it. Knowing Big Boom credits lit shots except Hell House scoop and super jackpots, I was excited bringing it into Sinister only to hit the button and nothing! I know better for next time.

Sad face!

1 month later
#3052 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I would almost put collecting your allies before starting a mode into the risk/reward category. They can be super helpful and lucrative to have with you, but when I make a conscious decision to go for them, I usually end up screwing up and not even getting to the battle. I usually have better luck just powering through the battles alone or with whoever I started incidentally.

I love having team ups but never go for them purposely.

I usually go Juggernaut with Mini DP multiball, then just Beat up Sabertooth which is easy. By the time they are done I usually have a team up and some BOOMs which helps make quick work of Mystique.

4 weeks later
#3459 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

And lock is always lit too.
So whybshoot the pool targets?

Cause it also lights the left outline regeneration when you spell DEAD and POOL.

1 week later
#3624 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Li'l Deadpool's target is massively used in the T-Rex quest to finish it. You have to hit it over and over.

The Mini Deadpool area will give you a pretty useless Frenzy mode after the multiball but the third mode is what you want. If you complete the third mode (I think it is called bounce) it will give you a playfield multiplier for the remainder of the current ball you are on. if you manage to get 100 weapons and this on same ball you could potentially get a 3x playfield for an entire ball which will open it right up for some huge scoring.

That area is also used quite a bit in the wizard modes too as well with the previously mentioned T-Rex quest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphelman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Murphelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.