(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrawesome44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 5 years ago

Does anyone have hi-res pictures of the le and premium cabinet art?

#150 5 years ago

any dealers still have LE's for sale?

#207 5 years ago

Finally got to play Deadpool(on route at crabtown in glen burnie md). I have the same opinions as a lot of the people. Katana ramp sucks unless angled right. I got a lot of bricks everywhere though. Left spinner, katana ramp, and a lot of balls going back into the shooter lane. Biggest complaint i have is when playing its clear as day the code is not complete and theres a good amount missing. At the moment i was going to get an LE but i dont think the pin is 9k good. That being said im set on a pro. Honest question i know the stream is tomorrow but do people think it's worth it to move up to a premium? I was looking at it but $1700 for drop targets, 3 figures, an extra ramp and a disco ball and cassette is that worth it

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

At the moment I'm going to say no, but I really want to see that disco ball in action before I can pass final judgement. I can't imagine it's $1,700 cool though and I prefer the art on the pro.

Thats exactly how i feel. I think the art on the pro looks the best. Deadpool is a dream theme for me but i feel ghostbusters was the last game(in my opinion) where it was worth it to get a premium over a pro

3 weeks later
#534 5 years ago

Unless I get an le. I think I’m just going to powdercoat a pro

1 month later
#1115 5 years ago

You can buy replacement dazzler and wolvie figures. At this point just buy a pro and slap the figures on yourself. Your paying $1700 for a plastic disco ball and ramp. Honest question what does everyone think of the side armor. Looks pretty lazy to me

#1121 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Depends if you like stuff like HD glass, shaker motor, powder coat rails, disco ball, drop targets, HD speaker system with 3 channel amplifier, illuminated speaker rings, plastic figures, Art blades, complete chimi truck, etc. not on the PRO.
Heck you can read:[quoted image][quoted image]

In my post i didnt quote the Le; I quoted the premium and i still stand by a 1700 upcharge for a premium is not worth it for the a disco ball, a ramp and drop targets(forgot that last post).

2 months later
#1761 5 years ago

If anyone is thinking of leaving the club im Looking to buy a used deadpool pro or premium within 4 hours(each way) of richmond,virginia. Thought id ask before i purchase one nib

4 weeks later
#2038 5 years ago

If anyone is thinking of leaving the club im looking for a used LE before i purchase one NIB

#2049 5 years ago

Honest question. Do you think the topper is worth a buy at $350+free shipping?

#2050 5 years ago

Everything looks good. Due to my work schedule(overnight truck driver) it would be easiest to pick it up late at night. Would midnight Friday night be ok?

1 week later
#2137 5 years ago

Just picked up a deadpool limited edition and its my new favorite game. I think some of stern's recent games were flops but after playing this i know why people like stern games so much

2 months later
#3037 4 years ago

Anyone know What Add-A ball does on the installs menu?

#3138 4 years ago

Anyone change the gi of deadpool yet? I want to get rid of the red bulbs, thinking of cool white everyone. Going to order from comet pinball. Do modern sterns take the bayo or the wedge bulb?

8 months later
#5440 4 years ago

Does anyone know where the screw hole for this is located. I'm unable to find it. It's the innermost light bulb on the left flipper.

IMG_3113 (resized).JPGIMG_3113 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#5483 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Is that planking on your field?? Sure looks like it.

My playfield is fine. No pooling, chipping or any problems since i bought it a year ago. Only thing ive done is replace some lightbulbs that went out. I do plan to put a playfield protector on it. I will say Stern shooter lanes are absolute garbage. My dp shooter lane isnt too scuffed up but its by far the worst shooter lane ive had on any of my machines

11 months later
#8347 3 years ago

Hey Guys quick little issue im having. When the ball goes down the right orbit from the pops like on first plunge. The ball immediately and consistently goes stdm and drains. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? The game is level and other than that game plays 100%

IMG_3605 (resized).JPGIMG_3605 (resized).JPG
#8352 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:What's your playfield pitch? Also, have you put a straightedge on the playfield from left to right to make sure your playfield isn't bowed very slightly?

It's at 6.5. I have not i have used 2 different level apps and they both came back that the game was level.

Quoted from northerndude:

Maybe you will have to loosen a screw and move your ball guide in or out a mm or two, could be the difference

I'll give it a try and see if i can move it over.

Quoted from Mattyk:

The ball should clip that post and kick to the left flipper. Maybe try and see if the ball guide will move a bit right towards the shooter lane. You could also try a fatter post rubber if that doesn’t work. I’m assuming your game is level and pitched correctly. Mine is pitched at 7 degrees

So what happens is it clips that post and goes straight down the middle. What size rubber would i need?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrawesome44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Mrawesome44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.