(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,296 posts
  • 1,093 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by truemagoo102
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mikonos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#181 5 years ago

Deadpool is a funny weird superhero and his pinball need funny custom cards! Here is first!

Opinnions and improvement suggestions are welcome!

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

These cards you post on this thread and others (e.g. GotG) look good but a couple comments
1. Why not post a picture of just the art and not a whole screenshot with the menus Photoshop buttons etc.?
2. It is fine to put your email address, website, etc. on the card but these seem to be on top of other info which will make the cards unusable by most people. It is almost like you are making these for your own exclusive use, which is fine. But if you are going to post them why not make a version others can print and use?

Hi twenty84!

For me is easy to capture a active window with my own program, and I design a lot of things (not only custom pinball cards) at same time, every day, every week. It is my hobby! It is more laborious to take a customized screetshot every time. In exchange, I take bigger and various screenshots from the same artwork.

My marks are for avoid bussines with my designs, arts, restorations, customizations, etc.; this is the main reason.

If some user is interested, I would do a copy by my own criterion/conditions or whatever.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

they are not worth ... they must be comic version, do not you think ???

In fact, main illustration (it is not a retouched photo) is from a comic cover.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

It took me less than five seconds to screenshot this. I imagine the creator could have exported a .png faster. Appreciate the work he is doing, but posting a full photoshop window screenshot comes across the wrong way. He knows this.
That said, as for feedback. Less is sometimes more with pinball cards. I don't want to have to squint or bend down to the read the darn things. I don't need a book. Most HUO pins are putting custom cards on them to simply make them look cool. If they happen to have basic easy to read rules on them, bonus.
[quoted image]

It took you 5 seconds and it was problem. It not was a good cutting, there are gray borders. Check it! You used a low resolution image. To improve it, take it again and select to upload in original resolution with pinside options .

Anyway, thanks for your effort!

If it is usseful: I´m using "Hypersnapshot" and I configured it with autosave and capture active windows only. To make a screenshot takes me 0,5 seconds, I only have to push a configured key from my keyboard.

I think it is not important photoshop borders, important is to click the image once or twice for see details.

Regards!

#201 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Its 10x nicer to have grey borders than have photoshop in the picture. Not even a comparison... so why not take the extra 10 seconds to make it look nice.

Opinions are not true or false. Perfect for me!

I just voted you with a positive vote!

Regards

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

The point of the screenshot example was not to upload a high quality, perfect version of your work. That's your job. The example was to demonstrate the excuse that taking a screenshot of only the drawing, or better yet exporting a .png from the .psd file is not a labor intensive time consuming task. You got this far, just show us the end product in its best light. We don't need to see the photoshop window. It comes across that you are either trying to prevent people from printing it, or looking for Internet points that you can use photoshop. You'll get more Internet points if you post it in a way that people can actually use it if they want to. If it is not the final version and you don't want it used, watermark it untils its ready. If you don't want anyone to use it ever, don't post it.

Thanks for your opinion!

Regards

#215 5 years ago

I just finished with rules card! I´m very happy with it!

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg[/IMG]

Details in "Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg[/IMG]

Details in "Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos3.jpg[/IMG]
Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

It is a easier concept design for rules, easy to imitate for everyone interested in. I hope it will insipired for your owns.

I try to play with same colours and styles between cards. Here is my Deadpool "Free Play" Card to check it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/4#post-4573783

Regards

2 weeks later
#501 5 years ago

I order to print my Deadpool custom rules card in chrome vinyl for to check result:

a6fc4c335c59d9b1a798ffb4338c84b9fee682ce.jpga6fc4c335c59d9b1a798ffb4338c84b9fee682ce.jpg

Here is:

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Rules%20print1.jpg

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Rules%20print2.jpg
Deadpool Custom Pinball Rules print1.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Rules print1.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Rules print2.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Rules print2.JPG

You can see design details of "Deadpool Rules Card" here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/5#post-4574838

I hope you like my card!

Regards

#518 5 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

They look nice. Are you going to make them available for everyone?

Hi foxtj24!

I would do a copy for you if you like this result. No problem!

This is not a normal printing, ok! It is a printing over chrome vinyl with an extra protective "gloss" lamination. It is not a normal paper. All whites are really mirror, not white colour.

If you want, wait to next week because I will order to print my "Free Play" card, it is a superior card, I think!

Here is my "Free Play" card:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/4#post-4573783

Regards

#552 5 years ago

I just picked up my Free Play card designing printed. Here is:

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print2.jpg

Deadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print1.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print1.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print2.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print2.JPG

You can see design details of "Deadpool Free Play Card" here:

I hope you like my card!

Regards

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

I dont get it. Why even bother posting screen shots of your cards if you aren't going to make them available? I see you in multiple threads doing the same crap. Someone says, any cards available? You post your crap like they are, but they really aren't. If you want to say check them out, thats one thing, but then dont pretend they are available to all when people ask.

Hi BrewNinja!

Cards is a customization, like sticker for speaker panel by Jerol user showed in previous page and more. I/he/they can share my/his/their experience, photo results or files even in thread´s club. All people have the same rights to show their customizations, personalizations and more about pinball in every case without discredit/dispute from other user/s.

This is a thread´s input , like other thread´s inputs. It can inspire you, encorage you or others for your owns. If you like my results, you can imitate my style or complete composition of my cards. You are free for to make it. I do not care! In fact, it will be a recognition for me!

...but this is an opinion, if you have other opinion, like I saw, I respect your opinion, of course. Remember: Opinions and not true or false!

Regards

P.S.: I did not disrespect you, you don´t disrespect my person or my work, please. If you don´t like my thread´s adds or is "crap" for you, Ok for me; but keep it or ignore my adds. You have an available option for it too, you use it!

You have the chance/right of make a positive or negative "constructive" critic, but not disrespectful critic. This is the true freedom of expression!

1 week later
#701 5 years ago

Hi everyone!

I will like to develop a little mod for Deadpool Pinball´s speaker panel and I will need dimensions. Can you help me? I need so precise measures.

Deadpool speaker panel dimensions.jpgDeadpool speaker panel dimensions.jpg

My idea is to design a metallic texture mod for this zone inspired in original speaker grids, same that inipired me for my custom rules card here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/5#post-4574838

In this screencapture you can see hexagonal pattern than I used and I want for speaker panel´mod vinyl.

Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg

It will be printed in polimeric vinyl than have enough thickness for to hide speaker panel texture and It will be grid precuted with rounded corners.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.95
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mikonos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Mikonos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.