(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 5 years ago

Saw an livestream yesterday. The game was running 0.81. So there is plenty of room to get a really nice game.

#114 5 years ago

I might should share this...

0184B7DF-5725-4ADC-A622-F3ED3E712F1C (resized).jpeg0184B7DF-5725-4ADC-A622-F3ED3E712F1C (resized).jpeg
#162 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

can i reply too ?
well, got a GB pro NIB, clearcoat was damaged, 1 node board died...
if i say only that, let's admit my experience with a spike system game is more than critical, STERN guys at the warranty section make it right when probs occurs... but talking about nodeboards, for how long !?

Well Spike is not related to any kind of visual damage. Like clearcoat, paint or any plastic issues. Thats it.

But speaking of Nodeboards I have to admit. The first generation of those board were junk... WWE until very early Ghostbusters they were using a different smaller type to board wich did fail a lot especially in GOT.

But later GBs had newer boards starting with BM66 all games got the newer generation playfield Nodes wich seem to be holding up better.

Im not scared at all. You shouldnt too. If so don't buy a new car, or a new TV. Everything does fail eventually...

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

During attract mode, is anyone else noticing that the insert up by the Wolverine spinner is acting differently than the others. The bottom half seems to be changing colors normally, but the interaction with the flasher (that is part of the upper half) seems delayed or wrong in some way. Probably a software issue?

I did notice that also on a location machine. So its probably just a software issue.

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Only thing that I'm disappointed with is the dimples all over the playfield. I have no idea if this is normal for Sterns or if I got a lousy playfield?

Its normal I can take a picture of a routed BM66 wich has got tons of plays. Over time they are getting less annoying and kind of "disappear"

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

These cards you post on this thread and others (e.g. GotG) look good but a couple comments
1. Why not post a picture of just the art and not a whole screenshot with the menus Photoshop buttons etc.?
2. It is fine to put your email address, website, etc. on the card but these seem to be on top of other info which will make the cards unusable by most people. It is almost like you are making these for your own exclusive use, which is fine. But if you are going to post them why not make a version others can print and use?

They don’t even look good...

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

For Deadpool they used a combination of clear natural white, frosted natural white, and clear red. I swapped out everything with 2SMD Frosted Sunlight.

Thats interesting i played a Pro on location and was wondering where those frosted GI bulbs came from. I thought the operator might have put them in because of the poor lightning. So you are saying they came like this from factory? Can you take a picture. Im curious what manufacturer they are using.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The first time I've seen Stern use any frosted bulbs was in the backpanel of Iron Maiden. The second time I've seen Stern use any frosted bulbs is in the slingshots and backpanel of Deadpool. Came that way from the factory.
"Stern 6.3V" is etched into the base of the bulb, but it's so faint that I can't get a good picture.

Didn´t notice that on Iron Maiden. Well there is only an LE on location here wich has those lamps behind the panel. Thanks anyway

1 week later
#365 5 years ago

If you have a newer Phone. You might should try taking a slowmotion video and see where the ball is getting stuck.

1 month later
#952 5 years ago

Anyone else had a powersupply issue after just 4 days. There is a DP LE on location here I was going to play. But it already broke down. The operator does not know much about pinball machines. So i helped him diagnosing the issue. It turned out to be a broken powersupply. I’m just curious if it is a known issue with DP or most likely a bad part.

#954 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Anyone else had a power supply issue after just 4 days. There is a DP LE on location here I was going to play. But it already broke down. The operator does not know much about pinball machines. I helped him diagnosing the issue. It turned out to be a broken power supply. I’m just curious if it is a known issue with DP or most likely a bad part.

So I did some further investigation. I installed a known working powersupply, the game won't boot... installed a known working power distribution board... the game won't boot... installed a known working CPU Node... game still won't boot... Of course, we checked the fuse and power switch...
FINALLY figured it out. The game does boot with power cable cabinet node 1 unplugged! Does this mean we have a bad Node1? Does one broken board shut down the whole game? Is this some sort of fail protection? I don't have much experience with the spike hardware.

#956 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

When you say won't boot, do you mean the game won't power up or won't play a game.

Sorry. It wont power up.

#963 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The local DP on route showed a 'verifying image' progress bar during bootup the other day. It took probably 20 minutes to complete. I've never seen this on any of my Spike2 games before.
Rob

If fast boot is set to „off“ it does verify upon every boot.

1 month later
#1170 5 years ago

I bet we are going to see another update this or next week. It has been six weeks since the last update. Time to make a great game even greater

#1186 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

I got my Pro home last week - but other than 1 hr of playtesting to make sure everything works, my wife has banned me from playing until Christmas since it is my Christmas present, too.
To make things even worse - we will be out of town on Christmas and won't be home until a couple days after Christmas.

But we might get another code update in the meantime. That’s a good thing.

1 month later
#1577 5 years ago

Stern just posted this.

BB5F98FD-DA2E-405B-B1C2-F33E61F89BFB (resized).pngBB5F98FD-DA2E-405B-B1C2-F33E61F89BFB (resized).png
1 week later
#1652 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

this game is not going to improve much more ... I hope to make mistakes but if they release more codes they will only be corrections ...

Yeah, unfortunately. I think Deadpool is meant to be an easier game focusing on casual player like Star Trek is.

The timeframe between each update is huge. And the content is very little. The new coder I think his name is Taino might not be as experienced as the other ones like Lyman.

Let’s hope 1.0 is a huge update...

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Anyone having issues with the mini Deadpool drop targets not staying up?
Most of my games begin with a triple-pump of the mech that pushes them up, and about half of the time they'll all stand up.
But when it comes time to trap the ball for lil-Deadpool multiball, the rightmost target consistently drops itself over and over.
Here's a video of what I'm talking about:
Is there something I can do to fix this? I noticed it happening on the Deadpool on location nearby as well...maybe it's intentional?

Well its a known issue, wich can occur an every Stern game. I have had this issue on both drop targets on my GB. It is a simple fix, just add some washers between the metal assembly and the plastic rest ledge. Detailed information can be found at Sterns service bulletin No 165 https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/sb165.pdf

4 weeks later
#1871 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Sadly, I found that there is a screw that went through the playfield right by Domino’s legs. It ended up being the screw used to hold the wireframe. Contacted Stern to see they have any suggestion on how to clean up the hole in the playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ouch... did you also check the other holders?

1 month later
#2439 5 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

Is this the way it suppose to be on the Pro? On screw on each side in the playfield at the edge of apron towards the outhole?[quoted image]

That’s how it is supposed to be. Since the Pro and Prem/Le have the same playfields. But only the Pro has a plastic apron. These holes are only used on Prem/Le for securing their metall apron.

2 months later
#3608 4 years ago

Remember a few weeks ago. When the „leaked“ Ghostbusters image showed 1.14...
Nothing more to say...

#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I'm about to go play this game. Let me know if you want a picture of today's newspaper next to the loading screen.
Seriously, though, let's go ahead and stake this code thing to my very reputation on this site. The friend who sent me the picture not only wouldn't start a hoax or know how to use Photoshop, but also has no idea about the significance of 1.03 versus any other random number. So, I'm not being duped, and I promise I'm not duping anyone else.
I've reached out to Tanio on Twitter to try to get more info but haven't heard back.
Let's put this to rest, other than actually trying to figure out if anything is new in 1.03. OK, everyone?

Sheesh some people on here take things to serious...

Anyway. I wouldn't expect 1.03 to be that big of a change. Since Stern hasn't released it to public yet. It´s most likely just an updated system version to support the recently added interlock switch.

#3665 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Got my game in on the 5th of July. It has 1.03 code on it.

Please open the coin door and check if it has a interlock. Is so the new version would confirm my theory.

2 months later
#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

This is the second time this switch has broken first time the middle tab broke this time the bottom one.. anyone else have the same issue with this switch?![quoted image]

Is this the scoop switch? I have had this one fail on my Ghostbusters twice.

2 months later
#4743 4 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

I think that is mylar lifting, not clearcoat.

Definitely Mylar which is lifting. Not the clearcoat. Luckily

4 weeks later
#4937 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Cuts high power to coils, etc when it's not engaged (i.e. coin door open). Removing it from spikes after KISS or so as a cost savings was the dumbest thing Stern has tried recently. If you don't have the interlock and need to test the switch in the shooter lane, better watch your fingers because the coil will slam the auto-fire into your fingers. Doesn't happen if there's an interlock.

Funny thing is, you can’t even test switches with the coin door open. Since the entire nodeboard shuts down. You have to pull the interlock again to restore power and then it will slam your finger again when testing the shooterlane switch.

#4942 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't have one of the Spike2 systems with the interlock restored, so I had no idea. Wow, that is some SERIOUSLY STUPID system design if that's the way they have it work now.
But it doesn't have to be that way. I seem to remember KISS had the interlock and I remember testing switches with it while coils were disabled. But maybe that was because it was Spike 1?

Quoted from cooked71:

Serious? That’s ridiculous. I swear, it’s one step forward and 2 steps back with Stern.

Well I don´t have a Spike 2 game either. But I helped an operator on location, with his new Elvira having trouble adjusting switches. I told him to pull the interlock. It did work after that. So it must be that way.
I can't speak for Kiss. Since my only Spike 1 game, Ghostbusters doesn't have the interlock.
I wonder why they started putting them back in? Since you can't really kill someone with 48V DC. But I don´t know US Laws... They might noticed, these boards are to fragile so these might can be destroyed while changing bulbs. So they are shutting it down during service. But we will never know.

2 months later
#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I installed translucent drop targets on lil’ Deadpool area. I put a LED strip under the Playfield to light them up. Checkout the before and after pics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good Would be nice if you could somehow use the RGB signal of the flasher behind them, to light the targets in color.

1 week later
#5828 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Weird issue... Was in the middle of a game when it sounded like the music cut the bass output in half. Nothing weird about the game, was a normal shot up the middle, maybe some pop-bumpers, but not in any mode. Got underneath and listened and the sub is still outputting sound. Just didn't have the deep bass. Tried turning the machine off and back on. No luck... any thoughts?

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I’ve noticed this also periodically on my DP too. The sound just seems to mostly be coming out from the speakers in the back box. It only happens periodically but I’ve never been able to pinpoint the issue.
Would love to know if anyone has figured this out.
It’s very annoying when it happens but it doesn’t last very long. Mine has been doing this for about a year now.

This is a issue all Spike2 games have. I don’t know what is causing it. But I had this issue on BM66 and GOTG as well. However Spike1 games are not affected. At least I didn’t notice it on my GB.

#5844 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

No issues on my Maiden pro so not all spike 2 games

I have had this issue happening on a IM LE as well.

Quoted from parsonsaj:

I've had the same weird issue on both my Deadpool and my IM. It's always a very transient thing and goes away on its own after a while.

Do you have LE, or a Pro Prem with upgraded speakers?

Quoted from 85vett:

For the speakers. I have this issue as well. It's a lot worse than what you all are describing though. Mine feels more like it's going in and out to mono as it sounds like just one of the backbox speakers is working. It's happening close to 25% of the time as well. I've checked all connections and everything looks good. Anyone with the Pinball Pro sub and amp kit have this issue? I'm wondering if it's power issues and the seperate amp system would take care of things.

I have a theory. That this issue might be related to LEs and games with upgraded speakers. So this might be some sort of security feature to protect the amp from overheating. Since the upgrades speakers draw more current. That could be the issue. But for that we need to know if Pro owners have this issues or not.

#5846 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

My Deadpool and Iron Maiden are both Pros. They were doing this before I upgraded the speakers, but both of them now have PinWoofer backbox kits (with amps) and have each done it at least once since I upgraded the speakers.

There goes my theory... Well so its a software problem i think.

1 month later
#6285 3 years ago

Hey guys, since my RFM got picked up. I now have an empty spot right next to my Ghostbusters. The recent Stern titles are not made for me. I don't like the themes and gameplay of them. However I enjoyed playing Deadpool when it was on location. So do you think Deadpool will look and feel good right next to Ghostbusters?

5 months later
#7476 3 years ago

GUYS THE NEW UPDATE IS HERE!!!
BOOOOOM!!!

LE V1.04.0 - Nov. 5, 2020
=========================

New:
- Added DJ MIXER
- Added Game Mode Menu to select Normal, Competition, or DJ MIXER.
- Added adjustment "BALL SAVE TIMER: LIL DEADPOOL MULTIBALL"
- Added High Score Tables
- Juggernaut Battle Champion
- Mystique Battle Champion
- Sabretooth Battle Champion
- T-Rex Quest Champion
- Megalodon Quest Champion
- Lil' Deadpool Multiball Champion
- Lil' Deadpool Frenzy Champion
- Lil' Deadpool Bounce Champion
- Disco Loops Champion
- Disco Multiball Champion
- Katanarama Champion
- Ninja Multiball Champion
- Berserker Rage Champion
- Mechsuit Multiball Champion
- Sauron Multiball Champion
- Weapon Champion
- Chimichanga Champion
- Ninja Champion
- Team-Up Champion
- BOOM Champion
- Snikt! Champion
- Ninjapocalypse Champion
- Colossal Jackpot Champion
- Megakrakolodonus Rex Champion
- Juggernaut/Sauron Battle Champion
- Mystique/Sauron Battle Champion
- Sabretooth/Sauron Battle Champion
- Clone Multiball Champion
- The Final Battle Champion
- Tilt Champion
- Added songs:
- Katana-Rama Polka
- Disco All Day
- Disco All Night
- Disco All Afternoon

Tweaked:
- Mode Stacking:
- Allow SAURON MULTIBALL, MR. SINISTER: MEGAKRAKOLODONUS REX,
MR. SINISTER: CLONE MULTIBALL, and MR. SINISTER: THE FINAL BATTLE to start
while BERSERKER RAGE, KATANARAMA TIME, and DISCO LOOPS are running.
- Allow KATANARAMA TIME, BERSERKER RAGE, and DISCO LOOPS
progress when SAURON MULTIBALL, MECHSUIT MULTIBALL,
MR. SINISTER: MEGAKRAKOLODONUS REX, MR. SINISTER: CLONE MULTIBALL,
and MR. SINISTER: THE FINAL BATTLE are qualified.
- Mechsuit Multiball at Weapons Collected: 150, 250, 350,...
- Extra Ball at 50 Ninjas Collected.
- Adjustment added: "NINJAS EXTRA BALL" - default is 50.
- NINJAPOCALYPSE awards 10 Ninjas instead of 20
- Hold BOOM button for BOOM instead of Super-BOOM when Super-BOOM is ready.

Fixed:
- Fixed Mechsuit Multiball / Lil' Deadpool Multiball stacking issue:
If Mechsuit Multiball and Lil' Deadpool Multiball are ready to start
at the same time, then a ball is locked in the Lil' Deadpool lock,
and then the next ball is shot into the scoop to start Mechsuit Multiball,
the ball will stay locked in the Lil' Deadpool lock ,
but Lil' Deadpool Multiball will not start.
- Fixed MEGAKRAKOLODONUS REX issue: if you tilt during MEGAKRAKOLODONUS REX,
the mode can be started again on the next ball.
- Fixed Instant Info issue: displays "42B more spins for Disco Multiball"
- Fixed font kerning for "1" character in score font.
- Fixed: During JUGGERNAUT Battle, drop targets do not reset at the start of
drop target phases.
- Fixed: MYSTERY can award Add-A-Ball at the start of MECHSUIT MULTIBALL

Moved to System V2.61:
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.65.0
- When starting a game ramp the backbox GI from "ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".
- When ending a game ramp the backbox GI from "GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".
- New Standard Adjustment "START BUTTON ATTRACT MODE ILLUM."
This adjustment, which is only available and active when the game is in FREE PLAY mode, controls
the behavior of the Start Button Light.
Values are:
"ALWAYS OFF" - Start Button Light is always off when in attract mode.
"BLINKING" - Start Button Light will blink when in attract mode. This is the DEFAULT and previous behavior.
"ALWAYS ON" - Start Button Light is always on when in attract mode.
- Update TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment to ensure a minimal ballsaver even after
the target game time is met.
- Do not display LOCATING NODE BOARD at boot when coin door interlock switch
has disabled node board power.
- Improve backbox and cabinet audio synchronization.
- Update the HSTD reset counter when the Standard Adjustment is changed.
- Added TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment, accessable when the BALL_SAVE_TIME
adjustment is enabled.
TARGET_GAME_TIME enables a multi-use ball saver, whose duration is
dynamically calculated for each ball to help ensure the player has
a guaranteed amount of play time per game.
TARGET_GAME_TIME has a range of 1m 30s to 3m 00s and defaults to
NO_TARGET_TIME (disabled).
When disabled a traditional single-use BALL_SAVE_TIME ball saver will be
used for each ball in play.
When enabled the first ball of play will have a multi-use ball saver of
BALL_SAVE_TIME sec. The second ball will have a multi-use ball saver
which is 25% of (TARGET_GAME_TIME - player_game_time).
The third and beyond will have a multi-use ball saver which is 50% of
(TARGET_GAME_TIME - player_game_time).
- Updated 10 band graphic EQ to have 15 slider settings (was 120) above/below the
neutral center line.
- Rename Util->Volume->Speaker Balance to Speaker Fade. This adjusts the volume
levels of the cabinet (front) and backbox (back) speakers. The term Balance
was misleading and implied adjusting the level of the left and right backbox speakers.
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
- Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.
- Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.
- Using LEFT+START to end a game during bonus count could leave game graphics
on screen while in attract mode. This has been corrected.
- Added Service Menu selection UTIL->ENDGAME. This selection is only available
when there is an active game. When selected the operator will be prompted
to confirm that they wish to end the current game. Once confirmed and upon
exiting the Service Menu, the game will be in attract mode.
- Added Standard Adjustment "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME". Values are:
"NEVER", "FREE PLAY ONLY", and "ALWAYS". Default value is "NEVER".
During an active game, if the LEFT FLIPPER+START BUTTONs are held for
two seconds, the game will be ended.
- Added Standard Audit "TOTAL PLAYS ENDED", which will track the number of times
a game is ended via the Service Menu or FLIPPER+START BUTTONs.
- Added Standard Adjustment "CREDIT FORMAT". Values are:
"ACTUAL FRACTION" and "REDUCED FRACTION". Default value is "REDUCED FRACTION".
For a USA coindoor when inserting three quarters:
"REDUCED FRACTION" would display "1/4", "1/2", "3/4"
"ACTUAL FRACTION" would display "1/4", "2/4", "3/4"
- Update Italian translation of "ENTER INITIALS" to "INSERISCI LE TUE INIZIALI"
- System V2.28:
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.48.0
- Added coin door interlock switch support for Spike2.

5 months later
#9140 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Still waiting for a new bracket. I guess this wasn't to common of a problem. The welds snapped at the junction. My distributor has ordered me a replacement. It's been over 3 weeks and I'm starting to get the shakes.
[quoted image]

Same assembly is on Ghostbusters. It’s not that common but a few reported theirs broke as well.

3weeks is insane, I would go to a local car or truck workshop and get it welded again. Give them a 10$ tip and everyone should be happy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Midway-Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.