(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mattyk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8157 3 years ago

I’m in the hunt for a Deadpool if anyone is selling.

I’ve been contemplating DP, JP and AIQ. I’ve played DP a few times and really like it. I played both the pro models JP and AIQ and I have to say I really like Deadpool better. Just pure fun

#8159 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

I was set on a Pro model due to cost, and I evaluated all three of those as part of my search. My approach was “which one loses the least amount of stuff in the Pro model” versus the Premiums. To me, DP lost the least and retained the fun of the premium model. I haven’t been sorry in the least. And in my opinion DP has the best playfield art between those three options.

I agree with all you said

#8201 3 years ago

I am about to pull the trigger on a Deadpool Pro. Super stoked. It has code 1.02 installed.

How is 1.05? Is anyone experiencing any issues? Should I wait a few months before updating?

#8221 3 years ago

Just bumping this. Anyone having any issues due to the 1.05 code update? I’m on 1.02.

Quoted from Mattyk:

I am about to pull the trigger on a Deadpool Pro. Super stoked. It has code 1.02 installed.
How is 1.05? Is anyone experiencing any issues? Should I wait a few months before updating?

1 week later
#8274 3 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I am in for a Pro, getting one from the March run.
Anyone help with instructions for installing the playfield protector? What do I have to remove to get it installed?
What else do I need before the first ball is played?

Just remember, it will play slightly different with a protector. Plus dust and hairs etc will sneak underneath the protector and you will see it. Just things to consider

To install you will likely have to take almost everything off the playfield before installing

#8296 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I bought the Pinstadium Neos. Love them. I also added a trough light. Additionally you can attach the UV to a flasher, I chose the Wolverine. This is an earlier photo, when I was still setting it up, but will give you an idea.
[quoted image]

Looks great. If you could post a pic when it goes to UV that would be awesome. I’m contemplating buying myself.

#8306 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

None at all. Everything electrical is stock ,and haven't added anything to it.

Check the bulb sockets that are out. Make sure none of the tabs are touching the socket can. That happened to me one time and I blew a fuse

#8325 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Here you go,
1st- No Pinstadium Neo
2nd- With Pinstadium Neo
3rd- UV
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thanks!

#8351 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey Guys quick little issue im having. When the ball goes down the right orbit from the pops like on first plunge. The ball immediately and consistently goes stdm and drains. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? The game is level and other than that game plays 100%
[quoted image]

The ball should clip that post and kick to the left flipper. Maybe try and see if the ball guide will move a bit right towards the shooter lane. You could also try a fatter post rubber if that doesn’t work. I’m assuming your game is level and pitched correctly. Mine is pitched at 7 degrees

#8354 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

So what happens is it clips that post and goes straight down the middle. What size rubber would i need?

Double check that it is level. Make sure your phone app is calibrated and check in various spots on playfield. If it’s still going down the middle try a 1/2” outer diameter post rubber from marcos

1 week later
#8382 3 years ago

How often should I expect a ball coming out of little Deadpool when the drop targets lower to go straight down the middle?

#8385 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

You may need to do some leveling. Mine doesn’t go straight down the middle but it’s close...you definitely have to be ready to catch with your flipper sometimes or give a nudge as the ball is coming down. It’s certainly not a “gimme” ball, they still want you to work for it.

Thanks. I would say mine goes SDTM maybe 4 out of 10 times. I’ll bust out the level to make sure

#8387 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSwanson:

Mine is well leveled but still has that problem. I set up a 2 second ball save from when that ball is released. Not everyone who plays my game is capable of nudging to save the ball and SDTM at that time is not fun. They have that ball save setting in the menu, so I assume Stern thought it might be a problem.

Thanks! I will check the settings for it

#8393 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSwanson:

Thanks, I'll fiddle with it and see if I can improve things. Looking forward to receiving my Pin Monk light color bracket kit!

I didn’t see the adjustment to add ball save time specific to the lil Deadpool targets. I saw one ball save adjustment that was set at 8 seconds but I figured that was the standard ball save allotment. Maybe it’s called something different than I was expecting. If you remember, if you could please let me know where I can find this setting that would be most appreciated.

Maybe I’ll try a thinner rubber post sleeve

#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSwanson:

I believe it's feature adjustment #38 Ball Save Timer: LDP Recent Lock. I actually have it at 3 seconds in case the drained ball rattles around a bit before settling on the switch. Helps at LDP Frenzy.

Thank you!

#8409 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You just need to bend it a little, so there should be no danger of breaking it. Put a ball in the shooter lane and see where the forks of the auto launch are relative to the ball. They should be evenly on the left and right side of the ball, so the ball is right in the center.
Also, if you have excessive left to right movement of the autolaunch forks if you slide them left to right, you can take up that slack with an E clip or clips to keep it dead center.

Can a few of you that have no issues with the auto plunge please post a pic of the ball resting on the forks? I’d like to see how much they are bent in a / \ shape

#8420 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

So I just fixed this really easily. The ball seemed aligned right in between the forks so I did not bend the forks. But the entire metal auto-plunger had a bit of play to it, it moved around a little each time the ball launched. So when it fired it was sometimes misaligned. I used needle nose pliers to bend the bottom part of the metal plunger where it is connected on the metal hinge to decrease the wiggle room. It is totally fixed now!

Thanks DaddyManD I will take a look at mine on that area. I remember doing a little work down there to get rid of the slop. It’s weird. The plunger always works great the first few times after I turn the game on and then it gets worse. Not really a huge deal as I don’t mind the ball stopping at the rollovers. Easier to get bonus multipliers

#8461 3 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

Hey all. Does anyone know where this metal bracket and screw goes on my Deadpool pro. I noticed it by the dazzler disco spinner. Can’t figure it out. Thnx
[quoted image]

There is a video on YouTube where the piece falls off and they figure out where it goes. I think it’s in the left ramp near where Deadpool on the hammock plastic is. Not sure. It’s the Deadpool tutorial on Bro Do You Even Pinball by Buffalo pinball

#8462 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

There is a video on YouTube where the piece falls off and they figure out where it goes. I think it’s in the left ramp near Deadpool on hammock plastic is. Not sure. It’s the Deadpool tutorial on Bro Do You Even Pinball by Buffalo pinball

Check around the 37 minute mark

#8463 3 years ago

I checked my pin and I don’t have that piece under the plastic where the ball travels under on the left ramp. But that is where it looks like they put it to protect the plastic from air balls as they fly up the ramp.

#8502 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Impatiently attempting to pass the time between ordering a NIB and having it come in... (Seriously - this is the worst. Kids in mid December are more patient than me right now.)
Reading tons of threads as per usual. Came across a post in someone's "I just got a DP - what should I do first?" thread and saw a post about the usual Katana ramp issue. But they also mentioned putting washers under the left ramp. That was new to me, but this picture was included.
[quoted image]
I could have missed it since there's so many, but I couldn't find a single mention of this possibility in this thread. Anyone ever see something like this? Seems confusing at first, but I assume it's from repeated ramp shots pushing it ever so slightly to the left?
Thread/post in question if you're curious:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-a-nib-deadpool-and-some-maintenance-questions#post-5994826

Looks like it’s missing the blue bumper. That’s why it’s getting bent

#8506 3 years ago

Definitely. Just weird that that photo shows clear damage and I've not heard of or seen any mention of it before.
Don't know the ramp mechanism well enough to know if washers under the ramp as that poster said is even possible, or if a little mylar would be wise.

I see the damage now. I still wonder though if it could be caused by the impact of the ball hitting where the blue rubber should be and the vibration causing the damage. I’ll have to take a close look at mine to see if my ramp contacts the playfield in that area and if I have any signs of damage

1 week later
#8583 3 years ago

Got this idea from another pinsider. I added the beer lol

3901A273-63DB-4A3F-890C-0FC4FF50A189 (resized).jpeg3901A273-63DB-4A3F-890C-0FC4FF50A189 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#8703 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Thanks i guess i need to consider them, typically i prefer art blades.

To each there own, but I always think art blades make the playfield look smaller. Can never go wrong with mirror blades and it makes the playfield look larger

#8705 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I have mirrors all over my bedroom for the same reason.
[quoted image]

I’m glad I’m not the only one!!!!!!

1 week later
#8768 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Deadpool arrived today. Hardly had any time to play it yet but super excited to have some games. What pitch is preferred? 6.5?
[quoted image]

Start at 6.5 and make effort to make the snikt shot. If it’s impossible I would increase the pitch a bit until it’s achievable. That’s how I dialed mine in

#8808 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Are plastic protectors needed for DP? Seems like maybe so, i’ve never used them and curious about feedback. Are these from ulek the ones to get?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Mine had these red and green protectors under the sling plastics but I thought it distorted the artwork and also made it hard to track the ball when it rolled past it. I changed them to clear protectors

#8863 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

If you turn yours down are you still cleanly making your Katana shot as well as your Snikt? Both of those can reject often cause the ball does not have enough momentum to make the turn at the top of the ramp.
I would highly suggest you turn down the trough kickout though. That comes out of the box cranked pretty high.

What do you have your trough power set at. I think mine is turned down to 200 if I remember correctly

#8877 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Your 3.5 year old has the hand eye? To play pinball? Damn impressive

It’s amazing how “good” they get at a young age

Quoted from holden1090:

Joined the Club yesterday! Clear Coat looking really nice on this one. Pimped out of the box with Shaker, Mirror blades, HD Glass, titan rubber, speaker lights, quiet fan, pinstadium lights, Pin monk badge frame and color inserts hologram rules/price cards. I did not add the Disco ball .. any opinion on that mod? Been flipping this game on location for a few years and never knew you could skip battles by holding the boom button!

Regarding the disco ball mod, I think a code update changed the way the disco insert light behaves and now instead of the light staying lit and subsequently disco ball continuously spinning during disco multi ball, the light just blinks which causes the disco ball to turn off and on continuously. That is how mine is working anyway on the latest code.

That being said it is still very nice to look at, it just doesn’t add to the light show.

If anyone’s disco ball mod acts differently please chime in

#8883 3 years ago

Everyone should add the washer on the rail at the kitana ramp. It takes 2 seconds and literally ensures, 100%, that you will not get any damage. All it takes is a couple of vibrating hits and you could have irreparable damage.

#8890 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Inside the control box, there is a potentiometer screw in a blue housing. Turning the screw counter clockwise will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor to light and it won’t go on and off quite as much.

Thanks! I’ll take a look

#8901 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Colossus jackpot shot... are you supposed to hit that from the mini orbit? Seems like it doesn’t get enough speed to hit it?

Yes. That’s the only way. You’ll be surprised how often you hit it. I have my pitch at 7.1

1 week later
#9012 3 years ago

I’ve never had a 10, but I’ve had five 2’s.

- Rodney Dangerfield
- Mattyk

#9042 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Is it April yet?
[quoted image]

Wow your LJNs are in really good shape. Rare ones

2 weeks later
#9108 2 years ago
Quoted from Jivy07:

Ball keeps getting stuck under mini Deadpool. Get operator lock up error. Anyone else have this problem. It’s been doing it from the start.
[quoted image]

There are two adjustment screws underneath. Just raise it a bit. I had the same issue. Easy fix

2 weeks later
#9267 2 years ago

Do you guys think there are more code updates to come?

#9270 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Probably not, but there are still a few known "bugs" like the 'Lil Deadpool Frenzy high score doesn't work and the "Mechsuit Multiball Ready" announcement still gets cutoff by other callouts.
1.05 code is great though!

The code is terrific. I can’t think of anything I would change and didn’t realize the items you mentioned. I think this game is the total package. So many ways to play it. You can be satisfied with quick games focusing on ninja or disco multi balls, and you can go for the long haul and progress through the battles and modes. I never think it’s leaving
F367C346-351F-4D99-814A-45660CC8D574 (resized).jpegF367C346-351F-4D99-814A-45660CC8D574 (resized).jpeg

#9347 2 years ago

I find the snikt shot the easiest to make when the ball comes out of the far right lane on the Pro, ricocheting slightly off the post sleeve down to the left flipper. That angle seems to work best for me.

Sometimes I can hit it with a slow roller in the left inlane. Hardly ever after a cradle.

What do you guys think is the highest percentage shot type for the snikt?

#9358 2 years ago

If there is ever another code update I’d love it if they added a brief ball save whenever the ball gets released from behind the little Deadpool drop targets. Every once in a while I get a SDTM

#9408 2 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I agree. I feel like the blue looks great on the cabinet, but clashes with the backbox. Red seems to be the best color.

Red looks great. No coin door

1 week later
#9559 2 years ago

Lil' DP multiball question....
Seeing some behavior that I don't remember seeing previously, though I could be dead wrong.
Start of the game - hit a few lil' deadpool targets to drop them. Once at least one is dropped, the large circular insert flashes it's bluishgreen color. Hitting the Lil' DP standup turns the light green. Hitting it a second time traps up the ball and Lil' DP MB starts.
Have had the following happen a few times though. Say you drop the left and center drop. Insert starts flashing. Ball then hits the Lil' DP target and turns it green, but the ball comes to rest behind the right drop that is still up. Also covering the opto.
I would swear the game would normally just cycle the drops at this time to eject the ball - like the first two times in this video.
But mine is now just starting Lil' DP MB without ever hitting the stand up a second time - the third time through on the video. Any game adjustments with regards to Lil' DP settings are stock - haven't touched any of them since setting the game up when it arrived.
Am I absolutely misremembering? Anyone care to test this out? I'm getting Lil' DP multiballs basically auto starting on me before I want them to and it's getting annoying.

I am pretty sure that is normal. Funny because yesterday I noticed mine was doing the same thing and I had the exact same question you did. Unless both our machines are doing it wrong

#9582 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

In case anyone wants more photos of the Snikt target straight from the factory, here’s mine with 0 home plays so far. [quoted image]

Wow. Mine is not as angled as yours. Meaning not aiming at the flippers as much. I tried to turn it but could not. Here’s a pic of mine. I bet it’s easier to hit the snikt on yours.

Does anyone know a trick to turn/adjust this target if there is no play on the mounted bracket?

D8BFFFE1-7155-4CD9-912F-DB3FFE5BF761 (resized).jpegD8BFFFE1-7155-4CD9-912F-DB3FFE5BF761 (resized).jpeg
#9592 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

What did you use for the deadpool in a hammock?
Also, does anyone know if theres a way to buy the premium chimi truck so I can put it in my pro?

I searched the internet and found the same little Deadpool figure for $0.50. I think the hammock was able to be found pretty cheap as well. Just need to search the web.

#9603 2 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

The hammock is made by Playmobil, easy to find on Ebay. Then just add the DP magnet character from AliExpress or other site. Should be around $10 for everything including shipping.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/145#post-5874157

Yep. I got that same hammock and used a different figure. I also put the Champagne of Beers in his hand

0E15BA9F-69F8-4264-AE9F-4891AFD466E3 (resized).jpeg0E15BA9F-69F8-4264-AE9F-4891AFD466E3 (resized).jpeg
#9605 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Sweet! Do you have a link for the figure and bottle? I have the hammock coming.

I looked up mini Deadpool figure 3.75” and model house mini beer bottle on eBay

#9656 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm back again, ok the gorilla glue DID work. When it was getting set up I started getting really worried because it seemed like it was melting the plastic and making the hole bigger. Luckily now that it seems to have done its thing and expanded it looks to be holding just fine.
[quoted image]

I wonder if JB weld would work. That stuff bonds anything

#9726 2 years ago

Wow. Just changed my flipper rubbers to super bands and increased pitch from 6.8 between flippers to 7.0 and I cracked 1.1 billion. Did every multi ball but just couldn’t complete the quests to get to megadonkulas Rex or however it’s spelled.

Prior to today I only hit 600M once. Not sure if it’s the arrow or the Indian but today was fun. And to top it off I’m the Snikt champ with 6 lol. Such a great pin

#9730 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If you’re struggling with T-Rex save your boom’s for him… if you’ve got 4 saved up you can finish him off really quickly with 4 safe shots and use the boom’s for the lil Deadpool shot as that one is dangerous.

Great tip. Lil Deadpool is such a risky shot in this mode.

#9733 2 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I usually don't struggle with the T-Rex, but use the same boom's strategy with Megalodon as I find that's safer and faster than having to hit the moving red target with the ball multiple times.

If I have all 4 booms saved up, is it better to hold the action button and use one at a time or will a single mega boom inflict more damage. Any difference in this strategy between modes or battles?

#9738 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Depends on the situation... I don't like to use Super Booms on either Quest since only one qualifying shot is lit at a time. The Super Boom really helps when a lot of shots are lit, since you collect all lit shots and if only one is lit, a regular Boom works just as well.
If you have multiple modes going at one time or sometimes in Mechsuit Multiball is when I like to use the Super Boom, especially if I have a playfield multiplier going.

Thanks for the tips. Any idea if a single boom will award what is in the scoop? For instance, if I hit a number of weapons and they are to be collected in the scoop, will a boom automatically collect them? I don’t think so but figured I’d ask

#9766 2 years ago

If anyone is looking to hit more snikt shots, last night I adjusted my target per Key Post #1081. Remove the top screw holding the bracket and loosen the bottom one. Turn the target so it is aiming more towards the flippers. Make sure it is not coming in contact with the pop bumper, mine wasn’t even though I turned it to it’s max.

There is enough room to put the screw back in without damaging the existing, stock hole. I did not drill a pilot hole but did gently use my drill screwdriver the last couple of turns as it was tough to turn at the end. Very easy modification and if you don’t like it you can simply turn the bracket back to its original position.

I played a couple games and was able to get 8 snikts in one game which is unheard of for me. I don’t look at this as cheating since it’s only a score enhancer and doesn’t help with game play progression. Plus it’s only me and my kids lol.

#9768 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Thanks, were you getting a bunch of random snikts after this?

I wouldn’t say random as I always aim for the snikt when hitting it up the middle, I just would always get the spinner instead. Maybe before it was just glancing off the snikt and going through the spinner where now it’s deflecting up the ramp.

2 weeks later
#9878 2 years ago

Polk 10” sub question

I have 2 yellow wires coming off the cab speaker. One has black stripe and the other a white. I assume white is positive?

Where position do you guys keep your low pass knob at? I have mine around 3 o’clock

This is the the first time I have an external sub. This game sounds great with it.

#9883 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

A speaker will work regardless of polarity but it will work best if hooked up properly. If in doubt take a DC battery and connect to the two speaker leads. The speaker cone should pop out (not retract) if positive is to positive.. But usually black is negative.

Cool trick

#9885 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

The Polk has a polarity toggle switch on the back also, so you can just connect the wires to the sub in whatever way and test by toggling the polarity switch to see which way sounds best. More bass = better.

Thanks I saw that phase switch. It’s a great sub.

#9899 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

I'm in the same boat, looking for a pro on the next run. Hearing late fall at the moment.

Automated services has pro’s and premiums in stock

1 week later
#9968 2 years ago

Hi guys. I want to change my battery on the board. Should I do it with the game on or off? Or does it not matter?

3 weeks later
#10100 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

Washered my katana ramp. #8 washer that is a combo with neoprene bottom.
Should I do anything to the area that already got chipping?
[quoted image]

You can find a close color matching vinyl decal on amazon and also add a piece of Mylar. I did that on mine and you cannot tell from the players perspective.

Another option is to add a cliffy protector. He sent me a slightly wider one that the one he has on his website and it covers it.

At the very least I would add some Mylar.

#10114 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Fun night on these two!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where can I find those speaker lights?

#10120 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

I just installed them yesterday in a Stranger Things...dead simple and look fantastic.
Highly recommended!
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Speaker-Light-Kits.html

Thanks!!

#10153 2 years ago

I personally think Deadpool is a top 3 game. It really is the total package. Great music, call outs and super satisfying shots. Fun for the whole family. Easy enough for anyone to play and tough enough for an experienced player.

2 weeks later
#10332 2 years ago

For the flippers, do most of you have them pointed at the little alignment holes or slightly lower?

#10337 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

They are slightly lower on mine. Not dead center with the alignment hole.

Quoted from Smack:

Directly pointed at the alignment holes.

Nice. Got two different answers. Maybe some of the group can like the post the best relates to how they have their game set up.

Mine are right at the holes but have been contemplating lowering them. I don’t know why I’m so reluctant to do it.

#10340 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This has been mentioned earlier but George himself has stated that the tips of the flippers should be in line with the screws in the lane guides. This should result in slightly droopy flippers and is not relative to the alignment holes.

Ok thanks! I’ll try that and see if my skills improve

#10343 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Mine were aligned for the first 18 months or so. I recently lowered them and it makes shots to the orbits seem smoother.

The orbits are a bit tricky for me too which is why I’ve been thinking about it. Maybe it would help the kitana shot too.

2 months later
#10884 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I'm on tile, so the machine barely moves. I might try some furniture movers, and leave all the bolts tight.

What is your pinball stance? If you try playing with one foot back instead of both parallel you may notice an improvement when nudging the machine forward

#10892 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'm either on one leg or i'm jumping up and down when i really get into the groove.

The music is so good in this game sometimes I bust out a Michael Jackson tippy toe

2 weeks later
#11038 2 years ago

I haven’t played GZ yet and was asking myself if I’d trade Deadpool for one. I’d have to play it first of course but it looks like a cool game, even as the pro version. Deadpool though is something special. Every aspect from call outs to music and shots are fantastic. Forget it. I’m keeping Deadpool

#11061 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

384 Million Sauron Multiball

Sweet!!

1 month later
#11481 2 years ago

Now that GZ has been around for a while, anyone own both DP and GZ? I keep a 3 pin collection and one of which is DP. Does GZ go well or should I only consider one or the other?

#11486 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys. I love DP so much. I’ve got a decision to make

#11488 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Out of your three games, deadpool is the last I would let leave. But that's just one guy's opinion.

I hear you. I recently acquired TSPP so that one is staying…for now anyway. GNR I really like and my family likes. I know if I sell it I’ll never own it again. I don’t like that feeling but that would hold true for all my games. I told myself I’d keep GNR until the next code update and go from there. God knows when that will be.

1 week later
#11592 2 years ago

I dropped my flipper angles from the bats pointed at the little alignment holes, to the top edge of the bat (not rubber) aiming at the holes. What a difference. Hitting the kitana ramp and left ramp like there’s no tomorrow. Right orbit is a little less clunky as well. Just throwing this out there in case anyone is not hitting the ramps as often as you’d like. Maybe this will help

#11604 2 years ago

I think a red (4x) boom collects all lit shots. A single boom collects the most valuable. So in a battle a single boom counts as one hit to the enemy. I think a red boom would still only count as one hit but also collect all other lit shots. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

#11633 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Got it fixed so only rejects 10% of time. Play on!!!

What was the issue?

#11662 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Any chance you can take a quick picture?

Basically the top of the yellow flipper bat is pointing at the holes. I’m getting super skill shots, ninjapacolypse, and ninja multiball all the time now. I also tightened up the ball guide rail on the right orbit which helped make the orbit smoother. It got a bit loose over time

DA711ABD-8B3D-4097-AD97-E74687D9376B (resized).jpegDA711ABD-8B3D-4097-AD97-E74687D9376B (resized).jpeg
#11680 2 years ago

Gonna throw this out there… I have a really nice pro model with powder coat and mods. I’d love to upgrade to a premium. If anyone wants to make $$ and “downgrade” let me know

#11707 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Getting some weak auto launch that sometimes dont even get outta the shooter lane. More and more weak over time. Inspected things and nothing seems bound up. Guess i could replace the coil sleeve but it doesnt look dirty or like its keeping the plunger from moving.
Any suggestions?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Could be the 1/4” bushings on either side of the mechanism. I replaced mine a while ago when my auto plunge got sloppy and it fixed it

#11751 2 years ago

For those that have played the pro and premium models, is the right orbit shot smoother on the premium or are they equally as clunky?

#11760 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Same clunky shot, to me at least. I played the premium a lot before I got my pro and that shot feels the same to me.

Anyone else have an opinion on the right orbit on pro versus premium?

#11772 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

This is my thought as well with the pro. Higher multipliers and scores with the pro because you are in the pops way more often but that isn’t as much fun as loops feel great on the premium.

I would actually disagree and say higher scores are more likely on the premium. The drop targets on the premium slow the ball down compared to stand ups on the pro. Also the left orbit to right inlane on the premium allows you to collect BOOMS all day. This makes battles and quests easier to complete.

#11774 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Yup. I upgraded from a Pro to a Premium and it was the orbit ramp that sold me. It just adds way more flow to the game.

How is the right orbit on premium compared to pro? Same clunky shot?

1 month later
#12273 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Joined the club today from the Jan 22 batch. Loving this game.
[quoted image]

How is the right orbit shot? I’m wondering if they made any adjustments to make it less clunky

1 month later
#12585 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Looking to sell this translite. Any idea what it’s worth?
[quoted image]

$50-$75?

1 year later
#15972 53 days ago

Thinking about getting back into the club, but with a premium this time. My old DP the right orbit shot was clunky more than half the time. Has this shot been corrected on the newer builds to be smoother?

#15977 53 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I have an older build (pre Insider) and the right orbit shot is always smooth. What was clunky about yours?

Just rattled around most of the time and ended in the pops

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Grovetown, GA
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 39.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mattyk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Mattyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.