(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 5 years ago

Shaker not enabled yet, for those wondering. 7 degree pitch is recommended for best game play, helped my lock shot.

#145 5 years ago

Check the screws holding the scoop switch in. My game didn’t recognize when a ball was in the scoop. Lifted the playfield, switch was literally hanging and the punting plate and two screws were in the bottom of the cabinet.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

wonder what the issue is with this. Same thing on our game and I was told one of the others regionally had the identical issue.

It looks like the only switch held in with screws like this, it's a quality control issue.

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

I have a plan to make a gate that will do the same as the missing lane to katana. Remove the top non controlled gate and it'll act pretty much as the premium.

I can't believe the game was released with the ball able to go back into the shooter lane for no purpose. It completely disrupts flow. Maybe stern will release a fix for it, but I don't think I've ever come across this in a game before. There should be a one way gate there.

I hear stern staff play the games a lot to work out bugs, was this missed by everyone. Is it going to be a future feature in some way?

I need to look at this more closely to see if any adjustment or rubber/post placement can be made.

#247 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Never completely understood the drops vs. standups. Are they nicer to have? I guess, but it's honestly low on my totem pole of features I check off to see if I want to get a Premium.

Stand ups make the game play a lot faster, which isn’t to say it’s better or worse.i was not impressed with the premium, I couldn’t see a single thing that would make me move up from my pro, which plays great.

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks pretty good, that might keep me happy. It is always on, right? Any chance to tie into disco flasher?

I’ll take a look at it. I can’t recall if that insert is actually active yet. Currently, it is always on with the game. Motor needs constant power to spin with proper effect, can't be short bursts of power. I think that Disco light runs off a 14pin connector, that's not fun to tap into if there is no intermediate connector.

#272 5 years ago

Looks pretty good, that might keep me happy. It is always on, right? Any chance to tie into disco flasher?

Now interactive with "Disco" insert.

#275 5 years ago

This settles it for me ... DP pro with motorized disco ball for the win. Pro looks like the way to go, bro.

Thx. It was a challenge for me to get this to work. Spike games make modding much more difficult, particularly if you want them to be interactive. I'm very happy with the way this turned out and glad I have it on my game and can make all pros that much better. Lots of labor went into this mod.

#283 5 years ago

What kind of scores are people putting up? My high is 214 mil, my son just put up 210 mil.

#336 5 years ago

Shaker support added to new code!

2 weeks later
#558 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Any other options for pinball cards?

I posted a link to a set I made for myself in the Deadpool mod thread. Free to print. I'm by no means a graphic artist, but I think at least they are better than stock.

#659 5 years ago

Powder coated my "pro"... And with a Disco ball, well it's nearly a premium. Color is Prismatic illusion red.

IMG_20181002_193234 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193234 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193243 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193243 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193250 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193250 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193302 (resized).jpgIMG_20181002_193302 (resized).jpg
#667 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks awesome! I'll give you 10 points for an Awesome make over but I have to subtract -1 point for the Old Milwaukee sign. lol Is that Iron Man kneeling on the chair arm or is that an illusion? Game looks great.

Thanks, that’s an illusion, it’s a fathead decal on the wall. Old Milwaukee was a staple in college.

Quoted from ATLpb:

Looks absolutely stellar. What a killer hybrid you have there. Now Get rid of that pool table and replace with 5-6 pins

Thanks. Pool table stays, I love pool and I want my kids to become good players. i have some room for the right pins if I want more.

#668 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Just got my Pro up and running!
Only issue so far is the action button... has it been slow to react for anyone? I need to hold it for 3-5s for it to launch or select a mission. Tried to pull the tabs up a bit but no diff yet...

I had issues with my button out of the box, I just had to adjust the leaf blades and it’s been fine.

#707 5 years ago
Quoted from x-rug-x:

Looks really nice! For me I felt the Pro cabinet and back glass art was the best of the 3 options. My perfect option would be LE guts in a Pro cab, but yours is approaching that. In the end I went with the Pro and an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro).
How did you add the disco ball (and where did you get it)? Maybe while I'm asking, where did you get the legs? Thanks!

We sell the Disco ball and other mods, like a chimi truck, for the game. It is interactive with the game, activated when the Disco insert is lit. We had a 3d printed base made and it mounts over the screw on the plastic. Takes just a couple of minutes to install.

https://lermods.com/t/deadpool-pinball-mods

As for the legs, they are the stock ones that I had powder coated.

2 months later
#1286 5 years ago

i had an issue on my boom button out of the box, but it was a simple fix, just needed to adjust the leaf switch a little. very minor.

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

they need to get a move updating the code on this.

I completed the juggernaut, mystique and sabretooth, played sauron and then it seemed to start over. Besides the other two quests, is there anything else to this game? If not, it's sorely in need of more code.

#1331 5 years ago

Just played a few games on the new code. Doesn't look like much in the readme file, but the game is really starting to come alive. Mechsuit is a 6 ball multiball. I had berzerker going, but wasn't sure what to do besides hitting the flashing shots, pretty cool mode. I can feel the game still needs more, but It's really starting to come together.

IMG_20181218_205426 (resized).jpgIMG_20181218_205426 (resized).jpg
#1380 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Installed .96 last night and just upgraded to .97 this evening.
Mechsuit multiball is a blast.
Also got to see Disco multiball for the first time- our clan loved it.
Digging Berserker mode and the new animations when defeating the villains.
Overall, love the update.
IMO, an under-rated pin which requires some extra time to dial in perfectly.

I haven’t had to make a single adjustment to my pro. What adjustments have you made? The game code is really coming together nicely, a lot of things going on and a lot of things are fairly achievable even for casual players.

#1382 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

@Lemerods: on my LE, I had to re-level and adjust the pitch a number of times to get the best desired result for the Katana ramp shot to shoot seamlessly.
My example doesn’t feel clunky as some others have reported; but IMO getting the pin properly leveled will make a difference.
Really enjoying the new code enhancements.

Got it. I run mine at 7 degrees. Ramp is about 80%.

1 week later
#1453 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You can buy figures cheap on eBay, instead of plastic![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the dazzler figure? The only one I see is the 6” version.

#1462 5 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

Has anyone swapped out the stock speakers for Flipper Fidelity or Pinball Pros? Would like thoughts/opinions on if it is worth it on DP. Sorry if I missed it somewhere earlier in the post. Thanks!

I haven't , but I did add an external sub, turned up the volume and it sounds great.

#1468 5 years ago

Dazzler very hard to find 3.75”. Only ones I see are 6”.

1 week later
#1559 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Yes or No to shaker motor on a Pro?

Definitely

1 month later
#1855 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure when it doesn’t loop all the way around, but you’d just have to concentrate on going up there when you know it will feed the pops. Does the right orbit ever stop in the lanes?

I believe in the pro, sabertooth does not loop around from the right orbit.

1 month later
#2193 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

I can only speak about the LerMods disco ball.
It ties (passively) to the Disco insert light. Insert light comes on, then disco ball rotates and its light comes on. So...
When in attract mode, the thing goes on and off and you can hear it. Irritating.
The lights in the base hit you in the eyes as much as they hit the ball.
The light bouncing off the ball is next to nothing.
Disappointing.
It would seem the best way to do a disco ball would be to have 2 separate items. A rotating ball on a shorter shaft. And a remote-mounted light to cast upon it.
I've already disconnected this thing and I'm deciding what to do.

Hey, appreciate the feedback, which we take very seriously. We have not received feedback about lights shining in anyone’s eyes or loud motors so we have not considered making changes. Is there a place in front of the disco ball to mount a spotlight? I don’t have my game anymore, but don’t recall there being one. If there is, we can light it so we don’t have to light it from the bottom. I can even send you a spotlight setup to try, but you’d have to solder it in line.

It does function differently than the premium and le. As you noted, it comes on when the disco insert is on or flashing. The alternative was to light it all the time tied to gi, but didn’t think that would go over well. In the premium and le it’s coded in the game, not the case in the pro.

We offer a lifetime warranty as long as you own your game so you are also welcome to send it back for a full refund.

1 week later
#2278 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Just ordered a Deadpool pro through my local distributor, should be here Friday or Saturday. I have been following this thread for a while now and can't wait to get my hands on it.
Any tips on initial setup? Looks like 7 degrees is the way to go for leveling? What should I look out for having a machine setup on carpet? Are there any pads or anything that anyone suggests putting under the feet? Any other tips in general? Must have mods such as protectors etc.? This will be my first home pin. Super excited!

Congrats, it’s a great game. I had mine set up at 7.2. I didn’t need any other adjustment. Lots of mod choices out there, including from us. Mirrors and shaker are the first two things I put on any game.

#2282 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Couple things I’ve done since owning it in August.
1- check the scoop switch screws, might want to dab a little blue thread lock on them so they won’t loosen and fall out, that’s been reported on several machines including mine.
2- I set the auto ball launch to 108 in the power setting. This launches the ball into the upper rollovers rather then going around the left loop. I think they changed the latest code where the gate locks on that loop so the auto launch stays in the upper rollovers anyway.
3- I installed a 7 piece (I think) plastic protector kit, just to keep them from cracking.
4- installed 2 spotlights on the lower playfield, really helped the dark middle field.
5- installed tilt art blades, awesome looking!
6- biggest thing is get the angle set right. On some games it’s 6.8 on others steeper. If it shoots clunky then adjust it.
This game can shoot very smoothly, it just needs the right setup, as the katana shot is tight and needs the right angle to work.
Most of the “clunky” camp people aren’t taking time to set them up right.
Hope you enjoy the game, it’s by far the most played game at my place.

Forgot about 1, the screws fell out of my scoop switch when I first got the game. My boom button also needed adjustment. Minor stuff.

#2303 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

With the help of Rob and Kim from lermods , we arrived at a different configuration of their disco ball mod on my Pro.
We rigged a spotlight to shine on the ball rather than relying on the led strip mounted under it. That's more like a real disco ball anyway! And actually, the little controller board could not drive all 3 (motor, led strip, and spotlight) so I removed the led strip from the circuit.
I might reposition the spotlight lower and/or farther from the ball, or try a different led, but you get the idea.
Without the benefit of the software in the higher models, I think it's the best we can do with an add-on -- and better than the stock disco ball mod IMO.
Props to Lermods for all their help and communication. Thanks![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like it and think we will move to version 3.0 with this setup going forward. A bit more labor and parts but this is how stern does it in the premium and LE.

Scott, glad we could help you and thanks for your patience as we got this ironed out.

We will be updating our site and instructions. No change in price for now.

#2358 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Premium all the way. You'll never get the disco ball mode to work like the Premium with add-ons for the Pro, and it's a great mode. Also the Premium light show is better, and every Pro I've played shoots like crap - the Premium FEELS better.

You should play more pros, mine shot great.

3 weeks later
#2753 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Can anyone explain on how to retain setting and preferences during an update. Thanks in advance.

Can’t be done.

#2774 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

With the change to the Stern OS starting with 1.00, it (and all Sterns with the new OS already installed) saves automatically from 1.00 onward. Just did the 1.00->1.01 and the settings and scores were kept.

It’s about time, other manufacturers have had this feature for years.

2 weeks later
#3083 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Picked mine up from Coz yesterday! I ordered this Hotwheels Chimicanga truck to see if it would be a suitable replacement for the truck in the pro, if not I'll just put it somewhere else in the game: amazon.com link »[quoted image]

That’s the one we use, but we suggest mounting it on the left side, it’s interactive with the truck flasher.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pinball-interactive-chimichanga-truck-mod

#3116 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I feel like Deadpool has quickly become the game to own! Tremendous demand and hardly any supply on the used market. Any games that hit the market get snatched up fast! This game is a winner!

You can still buy NIB.

2 weeks later
#3376 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's a semi-hidden directional LED behind the turnaround of the left short ramp. You can see the location on page 19 of the manual.

Right, and that light is missing on the pro, line in the manual is blank.

3 weeks later
#3692 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

None. From what I've seen, they're not connected to the mode but just tied to a flasher in a very basic way so they really don't work right on the Pro.

It just works different because the pro disco mode is different than the premium/LE, no disco loops, for example. Ours isn’t tied to a flasher, it fires off the purple disco insert by the spinner. When that insert lights, the disco ball runs. I think it makes a nice addition to the playfield, which is pretty bare, unless you like plastic characters.

#3704 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Here’s the photo, including the van. Just an idea in case some one else wanted to add the figures like I did. Just a word of warning though. All three figures are pricey, about 100 bucks shipped from a distributor.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here’s our chimi truck, lights up and tied to flasher. Stern’s looks pretty ridiculous.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pinball-interactive-chimichanga-truck-mod

11 months later
#6390 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Hey Guys,
I've bothered Cliffy enough and wanted to ask you all if this longer piece goes in the shooter lane. Based on previous posts, I know where the remaining protectors are to be installed.
I think it's for the outhole drain. Let me check the fit.
[quoted image]

yes, it goes along the right side of the shooter lane under the wood

5 months later
#7865 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The pro disco ball doesn't work with the modes like the Prem/LE one does. It's keyed to just a light/flasher and that's it.

It is interactive with the game’s disco insert so when the disco insert is lit, the disco ball spins and illuminates. It will function in attract mode and during gameplay. It’s one of our best selling mods.

As noted, it’s not tied directly to the mode since that is coded in the software. is the disco mode the same on the pro and premium/le, same shots?

#7867 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

There are 2 modes.
Disco loops is only on premium and Le. You try and hit the left loop as many times as you can in the time limit. The disco ball and light show are on during the countdown. All other gi is off. Looks pretty cool with room lights off.
Disco multiball is hitting lit shots. I believe this is across all models but in Le and premium disco ball is lit and operating as well (I think).
The Le premium disco ball is not tied to the insert in anyway.

Thx. So since there is no mode like that in the pro, it’s not possible to tie our disco ball to a nonexistent mode. If I recall too, there is a spotlight associated with the disco ball in the premium/le that does not exist in the pro.

#7869 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

The mod is very well made.
I think if an adjustable delay off relay was installed it could really improve it.

thx. I have relays that can be adjusted to hold the ball and light on longer, but I've found it can confuse the user. They wonder why the ball is still on when the insert is off or why it hasn't come on when the insert is lit. We had this experience with our dig dug mod for stranger things where we use a time-delayed relay. You can adjust the sensitivity of our mod so that it requires a stronger light to activate. This might be desired when there is a lot of quick flashing of the insert.

1 month later
#8151 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I went with Sunlight frosted white on mine. 10 SMD strip from Comet.
[quoted image]

Your strip light isn’t putting out much light, maybe because it’s frosted? Maybe you were after dimmer light. You can see in the pic how much light ours put out and it’s only 6 SMD. We also have pics of green and blue on our website, but as vireland said, those colors can wash out the artwork on this game, white is best.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/deadpool-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit

A29C5B81-60EE-4120-A29C-2F2588CEB0C0 (resized).jpegA29C5B81-60EE-4120-A29C-2F2588CEB0C0 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#8338 3 years ago
Quoted from toddmann:

Here’s a pic of my AIQ with the apron spotlights. The lighting difference is dramatic between the 2 machines. I guess Gomez was going for more of a gritty dark look.
fytr, your lighting upgrade looks awesome! Sounds like you made your own lighting kit and saved money. As much as I want to brighten up the play field, I thought comets exiting kit took it too far. Looks like you found a good middle ground. Could you please share your exact parts you used. (Qty’s and part numbers).
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

interesting how you have shadows on your trough light. I am not sure what comet uses, but ours don't cast any shadows at all. Here is a white and a green (green doesn't look so good in AIQ) in AIQ. No shadows.

PXL_20201008_140934948 (resized).jpgPXL_20201008_140934948 (resized).jpgPXL_20201008_172819517 (resized).jpgPXL_20201008_172819517 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#8886 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

It’s amazing how “good” they get at a young age

Regarding the disco ball mod, I think a code update changed the way the disco insert light behaves and now instead of the light staying lit and subsequently disco ball continuously spinning during disco multi ball, the light just blinks which causes the disco ball to turn off and on continuously. That is how mine is working anyway on the latest code.
That being said it is still very nice to look at, it just doesn’t add to the light show.
If anyone’s disco ball mod acts differently please chime in

Inside the control box, there is a potentiometer screw in a blue housing. Turning the screw counter clockwise will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor to light and it won’t go on and off quite as much.

2 months later
#9493 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

When I hook up 2 or 3 pins to my subwoofer, I get back feed and makes noises until all machines power up. Will this product above help prevent that?

Ive had feedback issues when two pins were hooked to the same sub. I now use pinnovators pinsub products and it corrects the issue.

#9509 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

It seems I only get feedback when I have two newer Sterns hooked up to the subwoofer, until they both power up. Once powered up, it's fine. However, I can't just turn on 1 game and not have constant feedback. I've tried all four connections with no change. Which pinnovators pinsub products would you suggest?

I use their pin mixer, which allows for 4 pins on one sub and you can adjust volume for each pin.

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/pinsmx-passive-subwoofer-mixer

And the pinsub product for each individual game.

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/pinsub-sam-stern-kit

4 months later
#10833 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I’m considering having the hardware powder coated on the Pro. Not finding a lot of instruction for first timers. Anyone done this and have experience with removing side rails and plastic from the lockdown bar? Photo for reference of what I’d be going for. Considering the coin door too, but I’m a bit intimidated.
[quoted image]

The rails are held in with screws in the middle and a nut and bolt at each end, easy to remove. All other hardware is just held on with nuts and bolts. Shooter housing is held on with three screws. The plastic on the lockdown bar is tricky as it’s riveted on. You will need to drill out the rivets to remove the plastic. You could rerivet to install it or just use some low profile flat heat screws.

#10842 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I made great progress today, and removed everything but the backbox hinge brackets. Is there any trick to removing them safely? If the head is bolted down, can I just take them off without folding it down?

It’s been a little while since I’ve taken a spike game apart, but The head should be stable without the hinges in place since you have two bolts holding the head up in the back. Removing them is easy, use a ratchet with a socket. The right side is a little tighter access due to the power supply box, but not hard at all. A box wrench sill work too. That power box cover comes off easily, just three screws if I recall. I’d unplug the game while you are doing it.

#10853 2 years ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy mirror blades for my DP pro? Thanks!

i buy all my mirror blades from cointaker.

2 weeks later
#11035 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Not that I have any interest in letting my Deadpool go, but I'm curious about how you all feel about trades? If you had a Deadpool Pro, what current pro machine would you consider trading for? The only ones (pro models) I would even consider would be Godzilla, Mandalorian, Stranger Things, or Jurassic Park.
From my recent playing experience:
Godzilla Pro is fun, but lacks so much compared with the premium. Taken on its own, I'm not sure what the major feature is. The building, bridge, and Mecha-Godzilla are all amazing on the premium, but not so much on the pro.
Mandalorian is also a lot of fun, but those plastic ramps make it hard to see. It also doesn't have much of a "wow" factor. For some reason, I do really like hitting the Razor Crest shot though!
Stranger Things is the one I think competes best. Great flow and the drop down screen with Demogorgon bash toy is a "wow" feature, even without the projector.
Jurassic Park is also great fun. The art isn't great on the pro, and the animations are mediocre. However, great flow and lots of targets to shoot. The Newton Ball is cool as well. This one is also a contender.
So, what would make you give up a Deadpool Pro and the awesome katana shot for another comparable (price/availability) machine?

I’d trade for gz pro. It shoots really well, has some unique shots and has good variety. If you like Deadpool, you should like gz. Mando pro would be my second choice, plastic ramps don’t bother me at all.

3 months later
#12014 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Just tried that to no avail. Looks like i'll be checking connections and making sure all are seated and wires are fully inserted into connectors. The error messages will drive me nuts eventually.

It says upper right GI. I’d remove each socket and look inside for bits of loose solder causing a short. Unfortunately, seems to be somewhat of a common issue lately.

3 months later
#12996 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Found this rattling around in the box. I checked and couldn’t find where it belongs. Does anyone have any suggestions?
[quoted image]

Backbox hinge inside the cabinet.

1 year later
#15345 5 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I found this trough light, but it still looks pretty dark. I don’t know if I’m going to get it.
https://mezelmods.com/collections/deadpool-pinball/products/deadpool-pinball-trough-lighting-kit

That’s actually ours, sold by Mezelmods. It’s definitely not dark, the camera just doesn’t pick it up well. The quality of our led lights is very high, custom made for us and a bit different compared to what comet uses. Price is comparable when you factor in shipping and tax, which we don’t charge.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit

2 months later
#15918 3 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I just got this trough light kit in the mail and I'm going over the instructions. I haven't come across any photos that show where in the trough area it is installed. Has anyone else installed this that could show me where they placed it and ran the wiring?

IMG_0758 (resized).jpegIMG_0758 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.