(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,296 posts
  • 1,093 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by truemagoo102
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11093 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Hello Deadpool owners (and hopeful future owners). In anticipation of getting my long ordered Deadpool Premium sometime before I'm deceased, I've been accumulating things I want to install when it arrives, and right now I'm looking for plastic protectors.
I'd like a more complete set of plastic protectors than just the typical 4 piece slingshot and return lane set, but I'm having trouble finding a more complete set. It appears that the Playfield Protector Company may be the only place a full (or almost full) set is available. Am I right, or am I missing another source?
Thanks in advance for any information.

maffewl has some excellent Deadpool mods, including a metal ramp mod to replace that stock crappy piece and a mini deadpool protector mod. His other stuff is cosmetic, but his named in-lane protectors are really cool. I just purchased all of the mods he has and his prices are very fair.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but just trying to help. He is also a great pinsider, contributor, and a nice guy.

He also has mods for other games as well.

#11096 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Thanks for posting this. I was unaware of maffewl's mods. He's got a bunch of cool mods for a lot of different machines.

You're welcome. I came across it by accident on a youtube video, or other Deadpool thread - I can't remember. He's very thorough, responsive, and friendly.

2 months later
#11661 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I dropped my flipper angles from the bats pointed at the little alignment holes, to the top edge of the bat (not rubber) aiming at the holes. What a difference. Hitting the kitana ramp and left ramp like there’s no tomorrow. Right orbit is a little less clunky as well. Just throwing this out there in case anyone is not hitting the ramps as often as you’d like. Maybe this will help

Any chance you can take a quick picture?

1 week later
#11759 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I was told by my distributor the orders were cut in half for them specifically.
Which is why I’m in the forum now...my order got cut.
I originally pre-ordered a premium. But.. if I can get a pro should I just do it? What’s the big difference to people that have played both. I have a Godzilla pro and love it and I’ve played the premium.
Also, I already have a shaker motor, topper, side armor, blades, and a few other goodies.... I’m in too deep to not get a Deadpool now haha
Any advice on pro vs premium is greatly appreciated

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with any DP. Period.

I have a Premium, but if it's a long wait, then get a pro, see if you like it (you will). Then, when your premium gets in, decide to sell the pro or not. It's literally my favorite pin, so I would get one no matter what it takes; but, that's me.

1 week later
#11892 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Got this today from I scribed solutions pinside shop. Love it. I customized the saying.
[quoted image]

I can see where some people may like that. Personally, I plan to powder coat mine and that includes the coin door, so that wouldn't be at the top of my mod list. Pretty cool though.

Also, not sure if you care or know this, but those leg protectors will damage your cab art behind them. Not a big deal to some, but if you ever sell it or decide to take them off, the art could be damaged. Just lookin' out, that's all.

Grats on the amazing pin. Looks great!

#11998 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Also i seem To get most reliable snikt shots when attempting to shoot from cradle on left flipper straight up the middle spinner/wolverine shot. Seems to just go like butter up that shot when it works. But i cant do it on purpose at will yet of course.

Exactly. If I cradle from the left flipper and aim for the wolverine spinner, I can get snikt some of the times. I'm working on the katana skill shot, ninjapocalypse, and reliably getting snikt when I want to, and that takes a lot of practice, at least for me.

So satisfying though. Definitely my favorite pin without a doubt.

1 week later
#12127 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Such an important target that has been so poorly implemented.
This is the only way to get X multipliers correct?
It is kind of silly but this is a deal breaker for me, dont have time to constantly adjust a target and it is a bit demoralizing that the target I need for a high score doesnt work well….
Might just sell the game because of this…lol

Yikes.

I mean, do what you want, but I played with a leaning bracket for almost 2 years and I was cranking them out. I bought the anti-sway bracket last year, and it's probably just from getting used to it, but I felt it was easier with the old bracket. I really don't think it is, but it's just psychological.

I wouldn't stress too much about it, in my opinion. It's a pinball machine, they break, they lean, stuff needs replaced, they're not 100% perfect like our OCD minds would like them to be, etc. I would just enjoy the game and practice that shot. It's not impossible.

Again, this is all my opinion, I'm just trying to calm you down from jumping to wanting to sell one of the best pins ever made over a bracket - you'll regret it.

1 month later
#12319 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

That’s the one. Pinball life had them along with a clear protector. I can’t tell if they are making them or selling OEM because they are the only place in town not selling a whole set.

maffewl makes a metal one. I purchased mine from him and it's the best out there. Just in case you want another option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100059

Check out his other mods too. His stuff is great

#12320 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

That’s the one. Pinball life had them along with a clear protector. I can’t tell if they are making them or selling OEM because they are the only place in town not selling a whole set.

And if you don't want that, I can send you mine that I took off, but I would recommend his metal one.

#12323 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Woah, shit! That is awesome. I am totally going to grab one of those! Ty for the offer on your stock one. I should be golden with the others I ordered from pinball life. Plus I’ll grab this metal one.

You're welcome. He's a really nice guy too. His mods are great - take a look. That metal one is the best out there, so hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for all you do as well. My Rush protector should be here any day now and I look forward to your other mods as well

Happy to help you.

1 week later
#12373 2 years ago

Has anyone had their ball go sdtm after the mini Deadpool lock releases the ball? My game is at 7.0 and even side to side. The ball is in the right corner of mini Deadpool and when the drop targets drop to release it, it goes sdtm.

Also, my drop targets there don't always go down if they are hit hard dead on. Anyone have these issues and have fixed them?

My apologies if this has been addressed, but my search skills fail, apparently.

#12376 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Sometimes perfectly level side to side is not what you want. Try dropping your front left leg by a thread and see how it plays.

Thanks for responding. My front legs are already flat on the floor and it's at 7.0. Are you suggesting I raise my front legs a bit, then drop the front left a bit, then raise the back again to keep 7.0? I had it on 6.5, 6.7 for a while, but love 7.0. All of my games are even side to side, so just trying to understand.

#12420 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Mirrors vs. Artblades:
Who has mirrors in his DP and loves them?
Who has artblades and would never have anything *but* artblades?
I can find five different artblade designs for this game:
* Stern OEM
* Tilt Graphics
* Pingraffix
* Wiz Mods
* Retro Refurbs

I have art blades on my premium, but I'm seriously considering switching to mirror blades as I have them on another pin and I absolutely love them.

I can take off the art blades and install mirror without issues, right? Never done that before and would like to know anyone's experience if they've done so.

3 months later
#13850 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

whos selling a laser to bounce off of my Mirror Ball.I know wishful thinkingStar trek green would be cool.

Um. What?

#13867 1 year ago
Quoted from KJS:

Backlit door mod I made up.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good, Kurt. All you need to do now is produce a 3D translite for this like you did for Alien

I like your style, so I look forward to seeing stuff you make going forward!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Lateralus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.