(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,270 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 minutes ago by lowbeau67
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240420_085755037 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9462 2 years ago

Late to the party with a lot of catching up to do. Reading key posts and such. The game grew on us over the last year playing it at locations, so pulled the trigger to get a premium last week. Looking for the katana side armor upgrade though. I checked a handful of distributors with no luck. We are enjoying it.

In the game comparison matrix it shows "CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification ". Where is that located? I couldn't find it yet.

20210514_120627 (resized).jpg20210514_120627 (resized).jpg20210514_131744 (resized).jpg20210514_131744 (resized).jpg

#9476 2 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

It is on Node 0 (cpu board). It is connector CN5, pins 4 and 7. You can make your own cable or buy one of Pinside. I can post a picture of it helps.

Thanks, but it is much easier to just get the Pinnovators with a cable if that's the case.

Much appreciated the info though. I couldn't find it on the board or in the manual. Surprised that it was listed as a feature. Carryover from Spike I guess (as others have reported).

#9478 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Congrats! I’ve had mine for 2+ years and it’s still my favorite pin. I even enjoy it more than GNR. [quoted image]

Yes, I am going to have to re-rate DP in about a month or so after the honeymoon phase (even though we have played hit a few hundred times at locations and shows before we bought one)

#9491 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

The side armor looks decent, but the "blade" inside is cardboard. So thats pretty lame.

Thanks. Good to know.

Need one of those metal fab guys to come up with a good set then.

#9569 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I switch all the wires to the inputs with no change. Ill probably just deal with back feed for 30 seconds and turn on all the games. This leads me to another question. I thought you could hook 4 pins to the subwoofer. How do you connect them with only 2 inputs?

Pinnovators

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/deadpool-premium

#9674 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I sold my DP PRO last November as it was my only machine and I had played it to death...
Well, I now realize how awesome it was and am hoping to get back in with a Premium. Is Stern doing any more runs this year? Ideally later in the year as I’m jumping on the Iron Maiden re-run this summer.
Let me know if anyone has info. Thanks!

Two distributors both told me a limited amount more premiums will be made in the 4th quarter of this year. Get on a wait list with your favorite distributor.

1 week later
#9775 2 years ago

Is a pro playfield (itself, unpopulated) the same as a premium? The only area that I can think of being different is maybe the drop target areas. Or are they the same?

#9778 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Hi, I’m looking for some insight on a lighting issue for the 4 BAM! lights on those upper rollover lanes. I’ve recently had issues on my DP Pro where sometimes multiple lights will light at the same time up there instead of the intended single light per BAM! letter that you can select with flipper buttons before the plunge. It’s an intermittent issue. Sometimes the proper single light will light-up and change properly from letter to letter. Other times it may light 2 or 3 at once, randomly. Thx for any advice!

I've been told by a location operator that the issue for him was just a lose connector on the board.

3 weeks later
#9940 2 years ago

I got my DP fleece blanket too.

20210530_175038 (resized).jpg20210530_175038 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#10478 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

Hello all, my premium arrives next week (can't wait!) and I've been scrolling through looking for anything I later might wish I did from new. Does anyone know of a new DP to-do list / guide or anything like that?
So far I've found there's often an issue with Katana ramp, it needs a washer or something I think, a Wolverine spinner problem with the ball guide behind it digging into the playfield and the left ramp has straight edges that sit on top of the playfield which can cause chipping.
I'm currently looking for fixes for those and if you have anything to add to my list for me to research that would be great, thank you.

Cliff has a cliffy solution for the katana ramp. Easy install with just having to loosen the ramp and slip the slotted Cliffy under it.

Don't know about the others.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=KingBW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.