(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,267 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by MrBigg
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JonCBrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7726 3 years ago

My Deadpool Pro ball feed from right orbit shot exiting left orbit is a center drain 95% of the time if i don't nudge. Is this normal for most or should I adjust outer metal guide of left orbit.

#7729 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

That is not normal in my experience. What is the pitch of your game? I have mine at 7 degrees.
If I hit the right orbit fast and clean enough it will exit on the left and just barley miss the top portion of the sling. Otherwise I'd say most exits hit the sling unless I nudge it.

The right or left sling. My inclinometer grew legs apparently but according to a phone app I'm at 6.8. ill crank it up a bit.

#7731 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

The left sling. The ball will come out of the left orbit and graze the left sling (or just barely miss it).

Thanks, I'm at 7.2 now according to phone and now it hits left tip of left flipper. I'll go up a bit more. Unfortunately for me my games are in my carpeted living room so I need to remember to check the level regularly.

I remeber Gomez saying in the reveal to WD40 the ramps. does anyone actually do that

#7733 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

That still seems off. You should be hitting more of the flipper than that.
What happens when you hold the left flipper and full plunge? SDTM? You might wanna check your ball guide on that left orbit as you initially mentioned.

left flipper in full plunge holding flipper ball lands from 1/4 to 1/2" from end of flipper with flipper held up.

if I drop flipper its at the tip or STDM

its 100% dead on level side to side. ill bring home a good inclinometer tomorrow and verify pitch

16060713702594688857005270718492 (resized).jpg16060713702594688857005270718492 (resized).jpg
#7736 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

JonCBrand that ball guide under dazzler is not nearly as tight to the post sleeve as it is on mine.
Apologies for the glare but you can see how tight that is to the post. I also need to clean that post!
[quoted image]

wow thats a huge difference

I'd like to see one more for comparison but I'm thinking I need adjust or slot that ball guide.

#7737 3 years ago

no judgment on the assembler but my thoughts are the guide rail was screwed in wrong spot. I think the right way to fix is to slot the guide.

That guide is long so I'm going to attempt it while in the game...

On the positive it will help my left orbit/dazzler shots too

20201122_141049 (resized).jpg20201122_141049 (resized).jpg20201122_141059 (resized).jpg20201122_141059 (resized).jpg

#7738 3 years ago

Or do I just add 2 new holes?
they will be hidden by plastics and likely nobody would ever know, unless they read this.

16060764148187434997173403713491 (resized).jpg16060764148187434997173403713491 (resized).jpg
#7741 3 years ago

Im not going to drill any holes right now. Sent an email to my distributor and to stern.

#7744 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Smart move. How old is the machine?

August 2020 build, bought NIB Oct 22nd

#7745 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Any new opinions on pro vs premium? Lookin to buy , I dont have a preference right now. Any advice, or opinions appreciated. Thx

Aside from the guide issue on mine, I aboslutely love my pro, I have not had a chance to play a premium.
If I had to sell all but 1 of my games I would keep my Deadpool.

#7746 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

My guide is up close to the post.
[quoted image]

Is that stainless that wraps the post at bottom of your left orbit guide stock or was that a mod?
I dont see it in the parts breakdown.

#7750 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thx. How do you rank dp vs maiden? Just sold maiden prem we had

DP has made me better at IMDN. I love both but would place DP just above Maiden. The shots are more unique and callouts are great, also many different ways to attack DP with different strategies. IMDN to me feels like there is one path.

Hope that makes sense

#7770 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Ok, so I select a “ playlist with the action button, and then what? I know you can scroll through different Songs within a playlist, but how do you select the songs you want?
When I press start, the game just plays as usual...?! I’m confused, ciuld someone please explain this in better detail!

Deadflip explains.

#7773 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Or do I just add 2 new holes?
they will be hidden by plastics and likely nobody would ever know, unless they read this.
[quoted image]

I was looking at the guide again today, noticed the dimples where they should have placed screws, Stern is silent and I cant go much longer not playing. Im thinking over the long weekend I will resolve this one way or another.
I cant think of a good way to slot the holes with it on the machine, also thinking the slots have a chance for it to move eventually and damage PF.

Back to drilling 2 new holes I guess.

I doubt I ever sell it anyway.

#7776 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Disclaimer- its your game, not mine. Now I would try to fix that by slightly elongating the "lower" hole on that ball guide. A dremel could get this done. Remove the ball guide, try a tip like this:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-Rotary-Tool-Diamond-Wheel-Point-Set-for-Wood-Jade-Ceramic-Glass-Hardened-Steel-and-Semi-Precious-Stones-2-Pack-7150/203362662
You don't have to go very far to get flush with that post. It will make a huge difference in playability. Best of luck buddy. An issue here and there happens. I had it on a new in box, but still find stuff on games that have been through multiple owners.

I have some small burrs for my dremel thats a good idea completely forgot about it.

#7797 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Hey All!
Ordered my very first new pin from TNT last week, a Deadpool Pro.
Super excited to get a machine NIB. Unfortunately I won’t be posting any pic until Christmas Day. I get it next week, and I’m immediately taking it to the basement and wrapping it up, with a note that says ‘Do not open until X MAS’ (with a circle around the X for a hint). I was between an IM pro, Deadpool pro and Munsters Premium, and I really feel like I made the right choice for my first new pin. Cheers!

Definitely a great decision i miss my Munsters prem but DP blows it away

#7805 3 years ago

I had to call Todd last minute when I changed my mind. He was kind enough to make it happen, even though the Munsters was already processed and ready to ship. I just felt like DP was a better fit for my collection, and even though I adore the Munsters (TV show and the pin) I was concerned that it would be a little too repetitive in my small collection.

thats what happened to me. Munsters was my first and only game at the time. just burned out on it. Deadpool has the replay and comedy to make me come back.

#7810 3 years ago
Quoted from ignat:

Anyone got a replacement part number for the red post sleeves ?
Thanks in advance.

I just went through manual and did not see it.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Deadpool_Pro_web.pdf

#7824 3 years ago
Quoted from ignat:

Thanks. They were the ones I bought anyway - its strange they aren't mentioned in the manual.
Next dumb question - I cant score in this game.. Granted I probably suck. Have only got to Sauron 1 time
Also, in general, I'm new to pinball so dont really know what im doing haha

Watch one of the many tutorial streams on YouTube. I personally watch deadflip. learned some new strategies.

#7841 3 years ago

Anyone hear when the premiums may get back on the line?

#7852 3 years ago

Am I crazy or is something weird going on with the insert lights.

Top lane skill shots also doesn't always light until I hit flippers.

Disco ball mod unplugged

#7854 3 years ago

Quoted from punkin:One doesn't exclude the other.

Well yes I am a horse of a different color, but what about the game.

#7856 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Reseat the connectors on the node boards affecting those lights.
Seems to be a common theme throughout this thread and with this game. Happens to mine once every 4-6 months. I’ve heard it happens to other spike 2 games as well.
...with the power off.

I will do that again.
Anyone use stabilant 22a on terminals?

Back when I was lead tech at a GM Dealer we had tons of issues with the new connectors for modules gm called them micro 64 terminals. pins were .064" and tons of issues. this "lube" fixed all sorts of phantom issues.

#7868 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm picking up a Deadpool sat, pro, was wondering how you liked the disco ball. How close is it to the factory one? I've never seen in person so no idea. Thx

The mod is very well made.

I think if an adjustable delay off relay was installed it could really improve it.

#7870 3 years ago

It all comes down to personal preference just like anything else.

#7885 3 years ago

Definitely reseat connections unplug all the way. It took care of my issue. must be terminal fretting, the stabilant 22a would solve this. I was too lazy to run to work and grab some but will be adding it to my pinball tool box.

#7911 3 years ago
Quoted from TommyMc:

Any ideas why all the lights on right side of my Deadpool are not working. Also the skill shot lanes (all 4) are not working either.

Check all connections unplug and re plug them in. has been common lately

#7915 3 years ago

Christmas can’t get here quickly enough...
[quoted image]

Congrats hope you love it.
And you have way more self-control than me, I would take off work to get it set up.

#7916 3 years ago
Quoted from TommyMc:

I've done that 3 maybe 4 times. Last time that didn't work at all, so I shut it down then came back later and everything was fine. But it's doing strange things sometimes the bonus lanes aren't lighting up correctly and you can't control them with the flipper buttons. But at least 3 times looks like it's working then BAM (pun intended) messed up again.

Thats almost exactly what mine was doing, Origionally just tugged on connectors, and assumed they were good. But I actually had to remove and re install.
No issues since, probobly 60 games so far with zero issues.

#7921 3 years ago

I’m thinking I might actually slide it out of the box tonight to check it over for any concealed damage to the cabinet. I’ll keep the bands on it and wrap it with cheapo wrapping paper.

Probably a wise idea to look it over. I've had 6 NIB shipped to me by freight. Only 1 with damage and that was obvious before they even unloaded it. If the box is clean id bet you are in good shape.

Now is the time to order your cliffys and make a list of pre play checks, like ball guide washers and such.

#7923 3 years ago

ad set trough eject to lowest setting then work up. Mine dented lane almost immediately

#7942 3 years ago
Quoted from S_Griffin:

New to Pinside and 1st time owning a pin. Can anyone help, I bought a NIB Premium and have less than 100 games on it.
1) The game does not enter in battle mode or any of the activated options( battle, quest, weapons, etc) when you shoot the hellhouse ramp. This just stopped working 4 days after setting up the pin. The ball just sits in the ramp and after 30 seconds or so, the bumpers pop and the machine ejects the ball.
2) The BOOM button seems to be constantly pressing the switch which makes is BOOM button non-operative. This appears to have been out of the box like this.
Has anyone else experienced these issues?

#1 sounds like hell house vuk isnt seeing the ball when it goes into hell house then wait it out and goes to ball search, Im digging through manual now.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Deadpool_LE_Pre_web.pdf
Switch #44 on node 8

Go into switch test mode and watch #44 while you drop a ball in there.

#10 in the photo is the switch inside the VUK

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#7979 3 years ago

I may be completely over thinking this whole bounce on a right orbit shot, happens 10% of the time for me.

What about a mod where the right most ball guide between orbit shot and shooter lane, had some sort of an extension on it that was hinged and spring loaded.
The spring would hold the extension against outer rail of playfield, and would be light enough that a shot out of shooter lane would push easily through, but any ball entering or exiting the domino shot would be routed down that lane. Obviously the pressed in metal wire form would come out.
I visualize a hinged in between the two pieces.

Deadpoolflap (resized).pngDeadpoolflap (resized).png
#7983 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

The drop down ramp for the premium or Le needs this space on the playfield to be clear to operate. That’s the problem.

I have a pro, (for now) haven't had a chance to see a prem/le. either way. I just plunge quick and still get my switch hit.

If this is the flaw of the game im 100% happy

#7994 3 years ago

I'm doing some investigation on this ball rejection issue. I don't think it is the wire pressed into PF. Im thinking its air ball or possibly this section of the rail that is out. When manually rolling ball past that it catches the lower edge.
I'm going to fix the rail and make a plastic airball deflector.

1607797496507564594004064903321 (resized).jpg1607797496507564594004064903321 (resized).jpg
#7996 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

My guide stuck out a little like yours does when I received my NIB DP Pro in Sept 2019. I unbolted the securing screw shown in your pic, placed a cloth and standard screwdriver between the guide and side of playfield and slightly bent the guide back towards the side. It bent fairly easily and now it sits flat against the side. I posted a pic on here before and after when I did it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/84#post-5206460
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/84#post-5208020

I will do exactly that.
Thank you

#7998 3 years ago

I think they are lower as well, almost looks like they hit the guard/cross of the katana but to fast to catch. I have cliffys coming so I won't do a major teardown until then.

Might try to play with the katana removed when that day comes just to see if it still clunks

#8000 3 years ago
Quoted from shaunpurslow:

Dude! I just did this and it totally worked for my ball launch problems. I never realized how much that metal piece was sticking out. Every couple of launches would clunk up there at the top and stall. I thought it was the chimi truck it was hitting. I raised the chimi truck and it still didn't fix it. But bending this piece so it was flush against the side actually worked! Now I launch balls all around the orbit at the top and it's like butter. Thanks man!
Now to fix the clunk by Domino with that giant staple looking thing.

I dont think its the staple on domino shot it has to be the ball bouncing between guides then getting air.

Tomorrow I will wax those guide rails see if that helps.

#8005 3 years ago

Almost broke 1 billion had 102 weapons, mechsuit ready then drained my last ball.

Getting better at snikt shot. had 3x going in first ninja multball.

Katana lock cover is off I think I want to do a red black carbon fiber paint job on it.

16078980933236450183257125477552 (resized).jpg16078980933236450183257125477552 (resized).jpg

#8043 3 years ago

I have my snikt very close to level with PF maybe slightly top leaned towards flipper to extend time between adjustment.

Side note my dist said March for Pros April Prems.
Guess I'm not upgrading anytime soon.

#8072 3 years ago

I have the Pin Monk brackets in my IMDN they are awesome. They are on my wishlist for my Deadpool.
Highly recommend

1 week later
#8128 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Dropped deadpool field glass today. 1st one I've broke, sucks!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

And on carpet that's a bummer.

#8139 3 years ago

Disco ball mod anyone?

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “In game for less than a week. Adhesive tape on module still intact. 2 screws and standoff included. Can email install instructions. Complete and mint like new. Free shipping mainl...”
2020-12-31
Sullivan, WI
85 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 57 times

#8142 3 years ago

I made a quick how to, for fixing the blinking disco ball and spotlight mod from Lermods
This was blinking and twitching so I came up with an easy solution.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code#post-6052700

#8154 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Comet does a really nice spotlight and troughlight kit. The spotlights on the slings are great.

Just ordered 2 spot sets and trough light from Comet. I will post pictures when installed.

#8186 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey peeps. I know I can figure it out, but what do I have to remove to replace the factory "cliffy" at the hellhouse scoop?

Just did mine 15 min ago.
Pull the hell house plastic, 2 nuts
Then there are 2 screws for the kickout, one is hex and at playfield level the other is phillips and has red post on it.
No need to support kickout as it has a screw from below.
Then wiggle rear of cliffy back and up around the scoop.

#8188 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am curious as to why you needed to replace this? Did it become defective or are you replacing with the actual Cliffy?

I bought the full set of cliffys, plan on keeping this one for a while.

Also just drop shipped new Legs, hinges, coin door, shooter rod housing, lolipop rails, and speaker panel to RobertStone0407 for Illiusion Red Powdercoat.
just bought all new stuff so I can still play it and have spares for next game to get powerder coated.

#8191 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Can you please post a photo of your scoop with the Cliffy installed? I ordered a few of the Deadpool Cliffy's but not the whole set cause the scoop look protected but I am curious what the Cliffy looks like. Mine order is stuck in USPS hell right now and seem to have been circling around greater San Francisco for the last 4 weeks

I'd say its 1/8" of more playfield coverage.

If you want more pics or better pics ill take some tomorrow when I have glass off.

probably 500 plays on mine now no damage to PF from stock protector.

20210106_194225 (resized).jpg20210106_194225 (resized).jpg20210106_194248 (resized).jpg20210106_194248 (resized).jpg20210106_194300 (resized).jpg20210106_194300 (resized).jpg
#8192 3 years ago

Anyone have mirror blades in their Deadpool?
Thinking these may enhance the discoball.
If you have them is there enough space between cab and PF?

#8196 3 years ago

Only put 5 games on in feels normal though.

#8215 3 years ago

Cointaker has mirror blades single pack fits stern dmd/spike for $85 or 2 pack for stern dmd $127.
Sold my StarTrek Premium so I cant compare cab size.
I assume they are the same, can anyone confirm.

#8217 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Yep, same. Since you mentioned Star trek...[quoted image]

Thank you, I have no need for a second set of blades yet..

#8222 3 years ago

Hey All! Looks like my trough eject was set too high. 225 plays on the ticker. I took the eject setting down to 190 (factory set at 220). Is there anything I can do mitigate the flaking of the clear coat?
[quoted image]

Set eject as low as possible and get cliffys or similar.

#8228 3 years ago

Ok will do. Thanks!

A quick temporary solution is electrical tape in the shooter lane. If you dont have mylar

#8240 3 years ago

Working on better illumination of my disco ball mod on the Pro.
Can anyone tell me what bulb is in the spots for the premium oe disco lights.
Not happy with the light out put of all I have tested from comet.
The only one I didnt get was the 8smd flasher, (will this hold up to constant power during disco multiball?)
Also Im not stuck on 5v could easily go 12v as long as it has wedge base.

#8255 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Looking to replace the pinballs on my machine.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE this game,
but when I first played it, all the metal clunking sounds,
I thought that wasn't good.
The pinballs are pretty darned scratched up.
So I'll be buying new ones...
are there any that are actually harder than the std ones?
I really don't care about a polish they're just going to be beat to shit
and scratched up by the hellhouse anyway.
Thoughts?

I like the carbon steel ball from ballbaron or pinball life
I have tried the high polish ninja balls but they feel like they slide and spin more on the playfield causing un predictable play.

#8266 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I posted this question on the tech forum also.
I updated my dead pool with the last code it erased everything all audits and my adjustments this is the first time it’s happened does anyone know why?

Normal if you do a full update. You can save scores and adjustments to a flash drive before update, then after update you can dump that back into game.

#8292 3 years ago

Mirror blades are in and dam they look great.

161090296732343170938637803185 (resized).jpg161090296732343170938637803185 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#8426 3 years ago

I have cliffy behind my 3 bank drop. Zero issues since install.

#8440 3 years ago

Just finished installing installing my new parts. Robertstone0407 did an amazing job. 3hrs to swap all over. Including the time it took for me to trash the matching shooter housing while attempting to put in a lighted shooter rod.

Leg, hinge and lollipop rail hardware also powder coated black.

Speaker/lcd grill may be too much red.

20210204_160400 (resized).jpg20210204_160400 (resized).jpg20210204_195012 (resized).jpg20210204_195012 (resized).jpg20210204_195047 (resized).jpg20210204_195047 (resized).jpg
#8454 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Oof...that's a tough one. Can't lose. They are very close in my mind, but if forced to choose, I would have to go TMNT. That game is a damn near perfect in my book. So is DP, but for me personally, TMNT is just a hair better.
If comparing each machine pro to premium, I would say TMNT's "upgrades" are less meaningful than DPs. I personally think both are fine as pros, though many feel DP premium is worth the upgrade. I am still torn if I am going to go with a pro or premium when I buy another DP. I am perfectly happy with my TMNT as a pro.

I have to review the TMNT threads. I ditched TMNT early on, possibly before code was mature. Down to Deadpool only so I need to add one more.

#8469 3 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

I’ve got a brand new pro model. Built just a year ago. Is anyone else having a problem hitting this rivet and piece of metal going up this right ramp? Is there a fix for this? I was trying to go through the many pages of threads looking for information. The ball will run up that ramp and hit that rivet or the other metal bar.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

it's been discussed a few times with no solid solution as far as I know. Some have talked about making an air ball deflector. I recently removed the small ball guide behind lil deadpool that has helped. its not the wore causing rejects. I thing the ball is going up that ball guide and being bounced to the left and hitting off the rubber ring directly below katana handle.

16126500326107189855259106526982 (resized).jpg16126500326107189855259106526982 (resized).jpg
#8508 3 years ago

It's worth checking.
Mine at 1000 plays

20210209_160206 (resized).jpg20210209_160206 (resized).jpg20210209_160219 (resized).jpg20210209_160219 (resized).jpg
#8511 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Dang. I didn't notice any wear around that ramp but I also did not remove it completely. I need to pop a few of the remaining Comet LEDS in with that ramp out but I was lazy, I am now extremely motivated to do so
Thanks for sharing those photos.

I just did all the bulbs Saturday. I did 90% of them from underside. Should have looked around while I was in there.

#8512 3 years ago

Played a few games tonight. while installing mylar under left ramp "hammock" I also put a nylon washer under the rear mount for ramp. Might be placebo effect but the colossus shot feels super smooth now.

#8546 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Comet spotlight kit for the slings and under the apron

I have some of the comet spots and set them up on the slings, I really couldn't tell the difference.
I have sunlight comet in all GI.
Maybe wrong bulbs? what are you using?

#8582 3 years ago

Has one made a ball reject/cover for domino shot placed under katana?
Has it worked to eliminate rejects into shooter lane?
Ready to make one but rather not waste my time if it doesn't work.

1 week later
#8629 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Joining the club with a new DP Pro just ordered. Wanted to get your thoughts on mods, accessories, cliffies… Is a shaker motor a must have?
Thanks!

I like the lermods disco ball
I did a quick write up on how to mod the control for new code.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code

#8648 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

You guys think mirror blades would throw out more effect for the disco mode on a premium? Anybody got some on their premium /le?

Yes. I have them in my pro, with disco ball mod.

20210226_060754 (resized).jpg20210226_060754 (resized).jpg

#8699 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Hey fellas, I've look around a bit and not finding what I'm after.
Want to get some art blades for my Premie that is coming soon.
Stern LE style are my favorite (cant buy), stern accessory ones are discontinued and just ok imo.
The tilt ones are ok, not a fan of the pin graffix art.
Any other options out there?

Mirror Blades for sure.

20210226_060741 (resized).jpg20210226_060741 (resized).jpg20210226_220335 (resized).jpg20210226_220335 (resized).jpg
#8714 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

After hitting 1bil almost 9 months ago, it feels good to finally crack 2bil, EXCEPT, I had that on ball 2 and ball 3 was pretty much nuttin'
But I'll take it!

That's how my play is usually. 1st and 2nd amazing then I get it my own head and drop the ball.

1 week later
#8806 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Are plastic protectors needed for DP? Seems like maybe so, i’ve never used them and curious about feedback. Are these from ulek the ones to get?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Im at about 1000 plays no issues.
In fact alot of games have a clear piece under the plastic artwork, or a larger washer at the slings.

If I put in protectors its only for the look.

1 month later
#9243 2 years ago

Has anyone modified the TMNT shooter rod for deadpool? I was thinking painting gold areas black and a red leather grip. Looking for ideas I don't care for the stock shooter. My game is powdercoated red.

20210226_215118 (resized).jpg20210226_215118 (resized).jpgTeenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Pinball-shooter-rod__55821.1604519445 (resized).jpgTeenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Pinball-shooter-rod__55821.1604519445 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JonCBrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=JonCBrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.