(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,296 posts
  • 1,093 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by truemagoo102
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jomo33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6518 3 years ago

Thought I would post my PinGolf spreadsheet for other owners out there. DP is my only pin, so I got a little creative this weekend to give my wife and myself a new way to enjoy DP, while still keeping it fresh & competitive. Just ask Siri or Alexa or Google to give you random #'s between 1-44 to fill out your 9 or 18 hole PinGolf score sheet. This allows the goals to change each time we play PinGolf. The par for the hole is just my initial estimates on how many balls it should take to complete the goal (for us), but adjust it any way you see fit, including increasing your "balls per game" setting on your machine, which allows up to 10 balls per game. Enjoy!

Deadpool Pin Golf Sheet1.pdfDeadpool Pin Golf Sheet1.pdf
#6520 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

This is how we play a social pingolf on Deadpool when there's not enough players for regular comp here. It's fun, we are all below average players so we set the goals accordingly and help each other by explaining as we go.
Give it a go, bet you and your wife enjoy it.
1. Shoot 30 mill
2. Start Multiball
3. Shoot Collossus shot 3 times
4. Wheel of fortune Mystery Score (closest without busting to a random 10-20mill number with the display covered with cardboard held up with blu-tak)
5. Hit Skill Shot on the Plunge
6. One Flipper each Score 15 mill (team of 2). If uneven numbers then a timed high score challenge of 2 mins/1 ball to acheive points.
7. Score 20 mill
8. Light Chimi's
9. Light 'Dead'and 'Pool'
3 ball play. 1 stroke recorded per ball plunged. Let drain after reaching your target.
Where numbers are targets, less than 50% reached equals 2 penalty strokes (5 strokes),
more than 50% to 99% = 1 penalty stroke (4 strokes).
Lowest score after 9 holes wins.
New players need the more experienced ones or a scorekeeper to talk them through each of the objectives before each round. It's a very fun afternoon and goes for a couple of hours with 5 players but always fun. Any more than 5 and we do group match play on all machines.

Thanks Punkin! Good suggestions. We’ll give it a try over the weekend.

#6525 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Some of your hints are actually incorrect (assuming all factory settings).
- Collect Extra Ball - This is actually 10 weapons
- Start Sauron - This has nothing to do with the quest. This is when you complete all the main Villains the first time
- Collect Colossus Jackpot - This one actually lights when you've collected all 4 team-ups. This lights the target just above the little Deadpool entrance and below the lock ramp path
- Mystery - It actually starts at the first spelling of DEADPOOL
- Regeneration - It actually starts at the second spelling of DEADPOOL
- Battle Mr Sinister - What you have described (Sauron and both quest) is actually Megalaondus (Spelling) Rex. To Battle the final wizard mode you have to complete both quest and finish the main villains twice.
One big tip for pingolf. If any of your goals are to get ___ number of weapons your tip really should be to get into a MB. If you focus just on weapons in a MB you can really rack up quite a few real fast.

Yes, it appears we have different settings on our machines. My EB definitely starts at 35 weapons, and Mystery and Regeneration do take 2X and 3x to light on my game (code 1.03.0). And yes, I was describing the Megaladonus Rex Mr Sinister battle (I was just keeping it brief). I’ll check out the other 2 suggestions, I may need to update those. Thanks for the input!

#6526 3 years ago
Quoted from Jomo33:

Thought I would post my PinGolf spreadsheet for other owners out there. DP is my only pin, so I got a little creative this weekend to give my wife and myself a new way to enjoy DP, while still keeping it fresh & competitive. Just ask Siri or Alexa or Google to give you random #'s between 1-44 to fill out your 9 or 18 hole PinGolf score sheet. This allows the goals to change each time we play PinGolf. The par for the hole is just my initial estimates on how many balls it should take to complete the goal (for us), but adjust it any way you see fit, including increasing your "balls per game" setting on your machine, which allows up to 10 balls per game. Enjoy!
[quoted image]

Quoted from Jomo33:

Yes, it appears we have different settings on our machines. My EB definitely starts at 35 weapons, and Mystery and Regeneration do take 2X and 3x to light on my game (code 1.03.0). And yes, I was describing the Megaladonus Rex Mr Sinister battle (I was just keeping it brief). I’ll check out the other 2 suggestions, I may need to update those. Thanks for the input!

I did need to update the "START Sauron MB" tip to "Defeat 3 main villains. Shoot scoop." That was a mistake. The rest seem to be accurate on my machine and on the Tilt.forums rule sheet, including the Colossus JP. It says you qualify the JP by making 2 full loops through the Colossus U-turn.? I know I've hit it before, and have rarely collected all 4 characters, but I'll watch closely this weekend. You never know. I've played DP on location a few dozen times, but just got the machine a week ago, so still learning the deeper rules. But again, thanks for the feedback!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jomo33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Jomo33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.