(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

293 posts in this topic match your search for posts by J85M. You are on page 1 of 2.
#14 5 years ago

Have any LEs been able to find out if the LE exclusive art blades will actually be exclusive or available for sale separately after release?

I ask as BM66LE/SLE and GOTGLE art blades where supposed to be exclusive to the LE but where both available after release.

1 week later
#42 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Marvel mandated no R

I’d point the finger at Disney on this one.

Quoted from Vino:

Game doesn’t need R rated content to be more witty. Even in PG comic book form, the best DP character moments pulled it off. The flat corny callouts can be fixed. If Stern did their homework and have as much liberty as Gomez expressed on C2C interview, code can get this done.

+1

#50 5 years ago

In on an LE here!

Easily Gomez’s best design in years and this one looks super fun and satisfying to shoot, orbit to ramp shot and those left side loops look awesome!

#58 5 years ago

My son and daughter are both super excited about Deadpool pin, so much so they where both drawing Deadpool and his favourite Unicorns earlier

2DA8CE64-BBD3-41DA-BDFC-283F25CBA953 (resized).jpeg2DA8CE64-BBD3-41DA-BDFC-283F25CBA953 (resized).jpeg

[Removed by moderator]

1 week later
#229 5 years ago

I just logged on for the same reason, does anyone know if the steam is definitely going ahead tonight?

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Does anyone know if the modes are finished? Right now there are 3 battles against juggernaut, mystique, saber tooth. There are two quests against Trex and Megalodon. Will this be it or will they expand to maybe battle all 5 or quest against all 5? Just curious if the rules feel shallow and repetitive or if they will get deeper as the code matures?

I tried asking this in the stream didn’t get really a reply.

There’s 3 battles which takes you into Sauron I think, then the 2 quests which takes you to sinister?

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

The pin does look very fun and fast.
I didn’t watch the entire stream; but there was one player who appeared to be hitting the right ramp quite seamlessly and there didn’t seem to be many clunky shots (which a few posters in earlier threads have referred to).
No doubt it would be nice to see more rule depth and development.
Really looking forward to playing it soon.

Yeah the right (katana) ramp is pure awesomeness, and the orbits and loops flow really fast and smooth easily George’s best flowing game since JM.

I don’t mind the current rule set up, I would like to see maybe one more mode but other than that I think what is there is a nice balance between accessible and deep enough to keep most people going.

I don’t think every game needs to be or should be as deep as TWD or BM66, I enjoy having some faster, shorter and more accessible games like TRO and IM to make a nice all round collection.

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Check out min 54-58, disco mode looks so good I am rethinking a pro to premium.
Check out Deadpool Premium Pinball from Stern Factory! | !Prime https://www.twitch.tv/videos/306358689

Love the inserts circling around the playfield that’s a nice effect, but with the lighting jack uses it was hard to get the full effect of the disco ball itself, loops mode is a nice little extra but thankfully pro owners won’t feel like their missing out on too much.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Never completely understood the drops vs. standups. Are they nicer to have? I guess, but it's honestly low on my totem pole of features I check off to see if I want to get a Premium.

Completely agree, for me they are a nice to have not a must have, funny how Stern have made us feel like spinners and drops are premium features

#249 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Stand ups make the game play a lot faster, which isn’t to say it’s better or worse.i was not impressed with the premium, I couldn’t see a single thing that would make me move up from my pro, which plays great.

The diverter in the shooter lane is enough for me to go Pro to Premium, I love fast looping orbits.

The rest I could live without, the disco ball effect wasn’t as good as it could have been (probably more to do with jacks great lighting setup) the extra disco mode isn’t much although any mode involving spinners is great and the spinner sound in the mode was awesome.

But it’s all about that up/down divertor and the ability to continuously loop those orbit shots, looked surprisingly smooth and fast plus a lot of fun!

#251 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I was really hoping for full RGB on the Prem/LE. Bummed it isn’t there.

Hopefully TimeBandit can maybe work his magic like he has done on so many titles with his awesome Total Lightshow.

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Welp, spoke too soon on that one. I can see a small spot of clear coat/paint gone down by the flipper. Can definitely see wood underneath. Kinda looks like Deadpool has a bullet in him there. Also pretty sure in that location there’s no scenario where that doesn’t get worse. Booo Stern lottery hahaha
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is there one on the other side? Pretty sure that looks like a flipper alignment hole.

edit: kermit beat me to it....

#315 5 years ago

Deadpool Vs Thanos, super wizard mode?

855E3CD2-4209-416B-9859-16F8B3DA0A0A (resized).jpeg855E3CD2-4209-416B-9859-16F8B3DA0A0A (resized).jpeg
#366 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone have definitive advice on fixing the right ramp rejects other than pitch and level? Getting really tired of having fast smooth shots go through the path only to get rejected over half the time instead of going up the ramp. Shot is so fast it's really hard to tell what it's smacking into and if it's usually the same obstacle or not...

Someone posted in one of the DP threads that if the ball hits the right guide at a deep angle it will bounce of and hit the left guide then continue to ricochet. Same happens if a shot is made and it hits the left guide first, it will then ricochet off into the right guide and continue to rattle off each guide.

Sure they said the shot almost has to be straight into the right guide at a medium pace, anything to fast and it rattles between the guide walls. I will try and find the post and link it here but from memory that’s what that particular DP owner said about the shot.

#398 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Is Stern selling the art blades/decals from the LE by themselves on any website yet?

As soon as their accessories are ready to go we will see topper, shooter knob and art blades available.

Quoted from DylanFan71:

No. They’ll have art blades but the LE’s are specific for that model.

They advertised the same for BM66LE/SLE, Maiden and GOTG yet you could buy the LE art blades from certain 3rd party retailers.

#400 5 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

It’s the ricochet shot that increases your playfield multiplier. You have to bank off the Wolverine target that’s to the right of his spinner, and make it up the ramp.

Think he ment what “is” a SNIKT.

Quoted from chuckcasey:

Wait, what is a Snikt ?

It is the word often used in the comics, in place as the sound effect of Wolverines claws extending.

It is also a Wolverine comic mini series released back in 2000 ish.

#401 5 years ago

SNIKT!

7520B731-5026-44D6-8807-57185A1F1D2E (resized).jpeg7520B731-5026-44D6-8807-57185A1F1D2E (resized).jpeg9A4AF00A-48DD-4FFC-AF7C-8C6AF3427D5A (resized).jpeg9A4AF00A-48DD-4FFC-AF7C-8C6AF3427D5A (resized).jpeg9D317F06-E4FA-4E83-A4FF-5AAC08582260 (resized).png9D317F06-E4FA-4E83-A4FF-5AAC08582260 (resized).pngAF9860BE-01CA-4AB4-9E54-371A68A4B1C1 (resized).jpegAF9860BE-01CA-4AB4-9E54-371A68A4B1C1 (resized).jpegDED36A0A-3BA1-41E5-8C2D-BA25C59AF63F (resized).jpegDED36A0A-3BA1-41E5-8C2D-BA25C59AF63F (resized).jpegEB3236CB-8BA4-4281-B3E8-D9A0CD722AAF (resized).jpegEB3236CB-8BA4-4281-B3E8-D9A0CD722AAF (resized).jpegF5CC3FCB-34F3-49D2-A327-3FF194F95872 (resized).jpegF5CC3FCB-34F3-49D2-A327-3FF194F95872 (resized).jpegF7DEA008-202F-437D-8D8B-1A214387CEC4 (resized).jpegF7DEA008-202F-437D-8D8B-1A214387CEC4 (resized).jpeg
#413 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Any one have a rules sheet made out yet? Trying to figure everything out. There are times when literally nothing is lit in between battles so I'm not really sure what to do.
Got my LE last night and other then the katana shot needing some adjusting I love it. I'm going to try some different levels tonight to see if that helps the katana shot. From reading it looks like 7 degrees is recommended. I'll start there and try some bending if it's still not completing better.

Re watch the deadflip stream, it starts with a pretty good rules explanation.

1 week later
#625 5 years ago

Perfect topper for Deadpool

3921E722-0322-44E3-BC1B-476D25446DAE.gif3921E722-0322-44E3-BC1B-476D25446DAE.gif

#627 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

My DPLE has been on loc for a week. It easily set a record for most earnings in first week (by a lot). And that’s going up against ten other outstanding machines... whereas other new machines I installed were 1 of 6; 1 of 8, etc. as collection grew. I’m in a great loc for it, but still damn impressive.

Are the games in your pinside collection the ones you have on location RKG? If so that is incredible!

Glad it’s earning so well for you, nice to hear ops who are still putting pins on location are getting rewarded with good earnings!

#640 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

As usual, Cliff comes through! Nice protector.
You have to contact via email.
[email protected]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Aren’t the cliffys supposed to go right to the edge of the roll in the shooter lane groove? Just enquiring before I purchase multiple cliffy’s.

6 months later
#2382 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is Tanio Klyce a dark horse unsung hero at stern right now? When DP first released, i had no interest. Now, after seeing what he’s done - i will be an owner of a premium soon
I know this is Tanio’s first lead, but what else has he worked on? I know he did work on Mustang and the rules and modes in that game are off the charts good. He’s been with stern for awhile so I’m sure there’s a lot more he’s done.
Great job on Deadpool Tanio (and co.)!

I believe he was the guy responsible for those awesome LED side rails on STLE.

1 month later
#3005 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks

I agree the Stern looks good but overpriced. I would like it better for $200. I could probably sell it for $300 used so I guess it would not be a huge loss.
I think the Laseriffic looks good but not as good as the Stern. This is what it looks like....[quoted image]

Ignoring price without a doubt Sterns is the better topper. Factoring in price Sterns still probably takes it, what puts me off the laserriffic topper is it’s simply the games title Deadpool which is on the translite inches below it,

Toppers that are just the games name do nothing for me, I love the creative toppers that utilise the theme rather than just repeat the name.

2 months later
#3896 4 years ago

Looking to join the DP club with either a Prem or LE (still can’t decide which I like more artwise) just wanted to ask I notice on the Prem/LE translite that there is the t-Rex, megladon but there also looks to be a kraken and mastodon, I believe originally there was a kraken mode/insert on the whitewood are these now in the game as modes? Thanks

#3911 4 years ago

DPLE or DPprem, which art do people prefer I know this is subjective but I’ve never seen a premium in the flesh so to speak so can only judge a pro and le in person.

#3918 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

When I was debating premium vs pro, the hardest factor for me was the art. My daughter thought the translite on the premium was gross and wife and daughter liked the purple and art on the pro. I also preferred the pro in the pictures. I could not make out much of the premium. Then I went to play the premium at a pub and really liked the artwork in the flesh. I really like the humour of it and the blues and greens are really rich and vibrant. Zombie Yeti is a genius.
Also happy to report the translite has grown on me and I too now prefer it. It is more gritty has soul and it kicks arse (now we need a Kick Ass pin). You can feel his frustration and anger in the translite. The chimichanga adds the humour. My wife and daughter don’t agree but you can’t please everyone.
Anyway I love the premium artwork. Thank you zombieyeti !
Ps: have not seen the LE, but I don’t think this artist can do wrong.

Any chance of a couple of pics? Real photos are always massively better than the promotional photos out there.

#3945 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seems excessively long for protection of the guide area.

Agreed I’d like to see the final version a little more streamlined and stealthy.

11 months later
#6676 3 years ago

Anyone know anywhere that’s got a Topper in stock?

#6677 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Replaced the Deadpool in the hammock plastic with this guy. May add a little cup like in the plastic but pretty happy with it.
[quoted image]

Does it still rock a little like the plastic does? What figure did you use looks great!

#6689 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I just managed to find an Iron Maiden topper in stock from these guys. It seems that they still have Deadpool on their site and not showing sold out:
https://www.gameroom-goodies.com/deadpool-topper-stern-pinball/

Thanks but it doesn’t look like they have them in stock, GAP have a them but they also want $650 for them, which is probably why they have them

#6699 3 years ago

Has anyone chromes or polished their katana ramp?

#6701 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm surprised nobody has put fake blood on theirs yet!
Rob

The Deadpools I’ve seen are more often than not close to factory, which is unusual for pinheads, I’m waiting any minute for pictures of TMNT owners who have cramped figures of every turtle character around the playfield

Reason I asked about the ramp, is I’m sure I saw someone who had chromed or polished their katana I just can’t seem to find it now.

#6705 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm pretty sure I've seen one too. I tried to hand polish mine which didn't come out near as good as I had thought it would. Once Covid allows things to open back up locally, I'm planning to get mine chromed or at least powder coated.

You have to go with chrome it would look awesome!

#6718 3 years ago

Are there any custom PB sound packages for Deadpool? Nolan North has done a lot of Deadpool stuff with plenty of R rated stuff out there, curious if anyone has done anything?

2 weeks later
#6768 3 years ago

Will these work on all stand up targets? Small, square, rectangle?

I know the 3D printed brackets sold by people like mezelmods require different brackets for different targets.

#6774 3 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Joined the Deadpool LE club yesterday with #42. Only had 8 plays on it. Didn't find any issues with it so far, plays good, needs some minor tweaks.
[quoted image]

8 plays!? That has to be a record!?

2 weeks later
#6918 3 years ago

Been playing a friends pro a lot recently, what a game!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel physically exhausted playing Deadpool? I don’t really get sore from playing any other games but Deadpool leaves me feeling like I’ve just had to battle the game physically.

#6943 3 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a Deadpool topper? Found one but can’t get the seller to respond to messages or ship internationally. Thanks.

#6945 3 years ago

I’m curious why we haven’t seen an update for Deadpool in a while, I assumed it was because Tanio was working on TMNT as lead as it was kinda his time in the rotation.

Wonder what he is working on as he did a killer job on Deadpool.

#6970 3 years ago

Who does the best pop bumper upgrade? Sterns or Hooked on pinball?

#6987 3 years ago

Thanks Doug but I was hoping to see the classic design lit up not the lil Deadpool ones.

2 weeks later
#7089 3 years ago

Guys a little help, are there any cliffys for Deadpool? Sterns scoop cliffy is taking a pounding and wouldn’t mind getting this shooter lane some protector but can’t find any on his site, what has anyone else used? Thanks

#7091 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

You bet there are... you find them under the “see what’s new” link at the top of his page... or click here...
http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

Thanks dude I totally missed them in the list!

#7094 3 years ago

Ok so can someone explain megladon too me? Red shots attack the Meg, then there’s real/light blue inserts and then there’s also blue inserts.

I’m missing something somewhere as it’s the one mode I either do completely shit at or drain.

And is there a limit on how much you can increase the hurry up value on the t-Rex? I sometimes rattle off shots increasing the hurry up value then hit lil Deadpool but often the effort doesn’t seem worth it only getting 9-12 mil.

#7131 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

anyone feel like doing a slo mo video of where the ball lands from the scoop?
I'd like to put some mylar there, thanks.

I’ve done them in the past and it’s the right side that takes the initial impact, then the left takes a good knock.

Put a cliffy shooter lane kit on which protects the left and right side equally. I use cliffys as well as the pinball universe clear lane protectors, shooter lanes still look new after 600+ games.

#7133 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

No no no I'm talking about the Hellhouse scoop

Sorry mate I had my 2 youngest running around my feet this morning, which is why I somehow didn’t even see the word scoop in your post

Usually the ball will land a good 3-4” from the scoop, older Sterns with scoops had a 3-4” strip of Mylar placed directly in front of the scoop hole. Hopefully this redeems my ability to read

#7136 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

If this is a shooter lane protector, how does it fit in the lane? Does the flat part sit under that side rail and the angled part hang over the lane near the eject? Screws from the bubble level/side rail hold it in place?

That long protector is for the right hand side of the shooter lane directly opposite the kickout, goes under the wood/metal side rail.

#7137 3 years ago

Yellow is left side of the shooter lane
Red is the right side of the shooter lane

36B82595-C5CD-4303-9D59-1BD1F7D4968C (resized).jpeg36B82595-C5CD-4303-9D59-1BD1F7D4968C (resized).jpeg
#7148 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Just took Friday off work, got up at 4 am, drive 5 hours, picked up DP Prem, ate lunch theN drove another 5 hours home. Saturday will be awesome
Is there a setting to darken the back box during gameplay?
That translite is so bright I can’t see the upper playfield .

Deadpool is well worth the trip! Longest I’ve driven is about 25hours round trip was too tired to play the game when I got home

#7156 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I had to replace the center spinner. Found some bubbling missing paint under that metal wall. Also the wall was basically sanding the paint from ball hits. Might be good to out some mylar under there to protect it
[quoted image]

Really sorry to see that! One of the few reasons I pulled the trigger on a AIQ was because the lane guides seem to be redesigned so they no longer dig into the playfield but I will still be taking it apart and checking and adding fibre washers where needed.

#7170 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Does anyone know what the "Mr. Sinister Rex Start" mode in the game options menu refers to?
It's the only item in my menu that has a value of ZERO.
Anyone???

Yeah I’d like to know this also, I noticed flicking through a load of audits the other day this and one other option that had zero values.

#7229 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just joined the club today! It's been on my want list for a while now. It's got cliffys on it and side art, but I think it's pretty stock otherwise. Any must have mods that I should get? Is a shaker worth it?

Yeah shaker is great on Deadpool, when all hell breaks loose it’s great having that extra feedback.

#7236 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll have to take a peek to see if anything is going on up there.
Also, cant seem to hit the super skill shot. It tends to go to the right orbit instead. It feels like my flippers are just a hair droopy, but I cant tell as it looks like its aligned with the alignment dots. Play better or tweak the flippers?

Deadpool is a funny game at first it feels like the geometry is off, to be honest it felt like that with BM66 and Avengers so maybe it’s just a Gomez thing, but once you get it tweaked and perfectly level and find the pitch sweet spot it’s a shooters dream.

Check your side to side levelling and check the left orbit wall make sure its landing on the left flipper in the same area of the flipper you would shoot the katana ramp from during gameplay, takes a lot of tweaking like most Gomez games but once dialled in its a top 5 for me.

#7237 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Does anyone have the game features pdf link that shows what Pro LE features are included?

8A5C515C-A338-471C-AA07-9D4B8D7F7B14.jpeg8A5C515C-A338-471C-AA07-9D4B8D7F7B14.jpeg
#7245 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

I added the LE/Prem characters (stupidly expensive) which will stay for sure.
Also added a DP in the hammock and Colossus which I go back and forth on. If I keep Colossus I will add a small chrome ball (likely a Christmas ornament) to his open hand to match the flat plastic.
[quoted image]

Where did you get your truck from? Looks like one of the better truck mods I’ve seen, looks really good! Love that hammock Deadpool very cool!

1 month later
#7541 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Most important update int he new code that no one is talking about...you can now use single booms when you get a Super Boom. This had always drove me crazy because you were essentially penalized when you got a Super Boom and could not use them individually against Megladon for example. Nice and important update!

Wouldn’t a super boom spot you multiple shots in a mode?

#7556 3 years ago

Any chance pinball browser can access the latest code and swap those tracks back around?

#7565 3 years ago

Forgot this arrived at the weekend, artwork on it is a great mashup of the different trim levels pro translite (my fav) both the T-Rex LE and Megaladon Premium, awesome!

4D5ED730-7DC9-4B14-9074-E3B89674F488 (resized).jpeg4D5ED730-7DC9-4B14-9074-E3B89674F488 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#8786 3 years ago

Are stern running Deadpool premiums this week or next?

#8789 3 years ago

Any premium owners done a red powdercoat on their games?

#8804 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Did it come with a washer or something to lift the katana ball guide?

Was just about to ask the same thing.

#8815 3 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

IMO a plastic protection kit for $10 or $15 is well worth it just for the peace of mind

The kits that are the same size as the factory plastics are a complete waste of money though.

The plastic protector kits that are slightly bigger than the factory plastics are worth every penny.

#8821 3 years ago

Premium incoming!

Does anyone have the stern artblades installed on their game?

#8856 3 years ago

Anyone put a purple powdercoat on their premium?

#8873 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Also do people put rubbers on the little spike posts at the outlanes?
[quoted image]

I’ll be adding them to my Premium that’s incoming, makes the games last a little longer and those outlanes a little easier to control which is important as I play a lot with my son who’s only 3.5 yrs old.

He loves AIQ but the outlanes are so gready he gets really frustrated, when he’s playing alone I block the outlanes with rubber bands so he can play a little longer, at the end of the day it’s your game do what makes the game the most fun for you and the family.

#8894 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Your 3.5 year old has the hand eye? To play pinball? Damn impressive

He’s actually pretty good, he doesn’t just hit the flipper buttons repeatedly he waits for the ball to come down the inlane.

I put rubbers on inlane posts like DP and AIQ I block the outlanes off for him as he doesn’t have the strength to nudge and that game needs a lot of nudging.

Unlike my daughter who’s 5.5 she’s bloody hopeless

2 weeks later
#9069 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

If I had to guess it would be the official ones that Stern produced.
https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/deadpool-inside-art-blades[quoted image]

I just got a set of those from pinballlife.

3 weeks later
#9170 2 years ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

W O W
...had to share
[quoted image]

Stay clear of the inflated DP toppers and scalpers, Stern are making more toppers for Deadpool along with the newest runs of pros and prems.

#9177 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Oh yea? You hear that from a dealer?

I asked George Gomez and he kindly took the time to reply and stated more DP toppers will be getting made, although no set time frame.

#9216 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

These new premiums are looking great, that is my favourite side art for sure.
A minor thing, but I would have liked them to change the side art of the pinball Deadpool is playing on the display to match the trim you got rather than playing the LE.

I thought about this the other week too. It would be a great little Easter egg if each model was displayed on the lcd, it’s such an easy way to break the 4th wall in a cool subtle way, having DP playing the same model you are.

#9253 2 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

The Snikt Secret Skill Shot is my favorite. It awards 15M+ points, 2x playfield and locks a ball.

Awesome didn’t know this. Something about Deadpool and how simple it is makes it so good!

1 week later
#9373 2 years ago

Has anyone chromed out their katana blade?

1 week later
#9584 2 years ago

Premium/LEs come with the wolverine and dazzler figures, are there any colossus and dominos figures that match the artwork and the wolverine and dazzler figures?

#9586 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

If I had a prem the first thing I would do is switch out the happy meal figures for the plastics (they are in the bag)

Oh in that case that’s what I’ll be doing the plastics are superb on this game.

#9600 2 years ago

Has anyone chromed their Katana?

#9625 2 years ago

So the final battle is part 3, clone and megakrakladonusrex (that’s certainly spelt wrong ) but neither are listed as part 1 and 2 are they?

#9650 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I decided a while back that trying to sum up a game's rules in a single card was fruitless. Went with this instead.
[quoted image]

That’s awesome and fits the games humour perfectly.

Any chance you could make an arty version?

Using the deadpool and speech bubble in the image below? Happily pay for your time.

02E830C1-D50E-433B-8F72-99E5F996502E (resized).jpeg02E830C1-D50E-433B-8F72-99E5F996502E (resized).jpeg
#9664 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyBriskets:

Hi all.. happy Memorial Day weekend !
Quick question for those with the Stern shooter rod.. I just received mine today and the front decal is pretty off center, hugging the top right of the rod handle. (See pics below)
Is this common for these not to be perfect or is it not just my OCD and others that have the rod have the decals centered?
Thanks!

Does it light up? I’ve been looking at getting this shooter, which would be the first one I have ever brought. Curious if it lights like newer shooters from Stern.

#9715 2 years ago

Anyone know where you can get side rails like the LEs? Those angular rails are so much nicer than the round lollipop rails.

2 months later
#10238 2 years ago

Anyone received a NIB DP recently? When are they back on the line still waiting on a premium here ordered months ago.

#10272 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

So here is my new Designe of the Katana-Handle.( on right side)
I redesignet the rope and took a real Katan handle as refrence. Now it is not that clunky anymore.
There are still some changes i wantt to make. I like to get the sides a little rounder and the top metalpart shoud be a little bigger.
But this will take a lot of time because my laptop has problem to calcuate the mesh because of the high detail.
Also i added a guide inside so it is easy possible to change the filter colors inside.
So you could feel free to try some diffrent colors or change them for fun.

Both look awesome!

#10273 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is the premium really worth the extra $$$
Does the pro targets in front of little deadpool drop?

Depends if that left orbit to right flipper loop shot is worth it to you personally, for me I was worth paying the extra I love fast orbit shots so having 2 on deadpool was worth every penny.

I also prefer drops, I just find them more fun to shoot plus they are a little more friendly which helps my kids play longer too.

#10315 2 years ago

This is what Smack is talking about. Pic taken from Robert Stone's powdercoating thread - he can coat the katana to mitigate the issue.
[quoted image]
I just went with the Comet kit myself - prefer the sunlight over Stern's stock cool(?) white, eliminates the questionable red GI, and comes with a total of 4 spots. I added all four on the tops of the slings and the center of the playfield is great. Then added a trough lighting strip as well just for even more. Still paid considerably less than what a set of pinstadiums would have run.

I don’t have pinstadiums so I plan on chroming the katana so it’s got a mirror finish

1 month later
#10570 2 years ago

Looking at the posts on the last page I can’t workout what colour to powder my premium when I get it either. I have a set of pro artwork that I am considering using to redecal my premium. The pro artwork is so much better.

#10581 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Personally I’ve decided on chameleon violet. Depending on what angle you view it at it either looks dark purple or dark blue and from a distance is blackish. I’ll post pictures when it is finished. I’ll also be changing the t-modeling to either dark blue or purple.
[quoted image]

Very interested to see this colour, I am tempted to re decal using the pro art work as I like it the best and likely powder red or purple. Most likely purple as I don’t have a purple in the current lineup haha

1 week later
#10726 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

JJ told me last week that a new run of the DP topper was coming down the line. They are up for pre-order on the GEX site.

Currently coming down the line? Or due to go on the line? Reason I ask is I heard about the toppers months back from GG after asking him on Instagram but since then all I’ve heard from the distributor I am speaking to was august now it has been delayed again?

#10732 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Needs sling spots to light up that dark middle. Looks good though.

One of those new Stern aprons with the LED holes in them would be perfect, use some comet matrix led boards and it’s factory.

#10757 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I just added a poor man’s topper, and set a new GC my first game up. I think the sword might be lucky!
The katana is foam, so pretty light weight and no risk of falling damage.
SparkFoam 39" Foam Samurai Sword (1) + Plastic Scabbard Bundle (1) amazon.com link »

Just in case your interested Stern are rerunning their topper this year for Deadpool.

#10770 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Who else digs playing their PRO version more with the sword lock disabled?
I find the flow better, it still registers lock as happening and then its easier to accrue weapons!

But the lock is cool and the pinball moment in the pro. Can’t imagine disabling it.

#10826 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Shooting snikt from a trap is easier on mine as well. I can still hit it on the feed but it’s difficult. If I have a fresh wax/cleaning, then it becomes easier from the feed. One of the coolest / best shots in pinball IMO.

Also one of the hardest to do consistently at least for me! But it is one of the great pinball shots along with the katana shot it looks and feels great!

#10829 2 years ago

Yep non-reflective glass is the only must have mod + a colourdmd for DMD games.

#10831 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

How can I keep the Lil' Deadpool head from turning away. I can turn it on the spring to straighten it out - but it always turns away after a few plays.
I feel like he's giving attitude by looking away...

Remove him completely and throw some super glue up into his head maybe? You just want to fix his head to the spring better.

#10867 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Anyone else fix the problem where the balls come out all at once from the Katana?

Could someone post a picture of the mech under the playfield for UCF to compare his too, that sounds like it would be a big help as he says he’s new to all this.

#10899 2 years ago

BIG shout out to Lucxor his Katana mod is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully processed and finished and all the coloured gels is a nice bonus to change up the look.

Blows all the other versions out the water! In fact if you have a Katana Handle mod from anyone but Luc throw it in the bin and pick up one of these it’s night and day!

BEFCE9E4-88B5-408B-8C1F-A0B1FAECA0E0 (resized).jpegBEFCE9E4-88B5-408B-8C1F-A0B1FAECA0E0 (resized).jpeg
#10906 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Great. Had my order for a DP Premium since June.

Yep same boat here in since May/June time.

#10911 2 years ago

C’mon Stern fix this, we need the proper berserker logo for the achievement with Wolverine!

F74679F6-DC1D-4E45-8036-0FC9662244C7 (resized).pngF74679F6-DC1D-4E45-8036-0FC9662244C7 (resized).png

#10920 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

The Kraken and Wholly Mammoth achievements are curious. I wonder if this is from unused art when they were initially designing it. I can't recall if it was George Gomez or Zombie Yeti who mentioned it, but I think the initial plans were to have more Quests and Battles than what we ended up with.
I kinda makes sense as I always wondered why T-rex + Megalodon + Sauron resulted in squid/octopus legs. Not sure that the Mammoth was retained at all for Megakrakolodonus Rex. Actually is that a Mammoth tusk just behind the T-Rex head? Or is that part of the shark? Super important question, I know. I am likely reading wayyyy too much into this.

In the original artwork for the playfield there was definitely a Kraken with insert and maybe a Mastodon, I’ll have to find it again to confirm the mastodon but I remember the kraken being there on the far right next to the POOL targets.

Strange how they kept it all in the code and on the back glass but never added it later, but I guess once they got rid of the insert the chance was gone although a hidden mode in the scoop would have been cool.

#10921 2 years ago

Found one but I am sure I remember another version with the Kraken where Sauron ended up, zombieyeti ?

3E9B98A1-0424-427E-9753-787D108469FF (resized).jpeg3E9B98A1-0424-427E-9753-787D108469FF (resized).jpeg
#10929 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

Any advice before I install these on my DP premium? Tricks or problems to look out for?
[quoted image]

Nope shooter Lane and outdrain are straight forward. Removing the apron makes it super easy, far right shooter Lane protector remove the first two screws that hold the protector in but just loose a couple others enough so you can simply slide it under.

Scoop is simple enough but if your factory protector is holding up perfectly I would just leave it in and keep the cliffy on hand should the stern one begin to lift/fail. They seem to be hit and miss.

#10931 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I never could get the ball guide one to stay in place so I just used nylon washers under the posts and left ramp as well.

Right side protector for the shooter lane? The bottom 2 screws should hold it in place, then tighten them fairly tight so the side rail clamps down on it and holds it tightly in place.

#10979 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

So Brood is on Premium translit, is it going to be coded later?

Not sure if your question is sarcasm or not, but he was obviously consider originally as a potential mode from ZombieYeti’s early playfield artwork, Kraken and Brood where both front and center with mode shot inserts.

Obviously things changed somewhere in the development phase and I’m guessing that the kraken was pulled out late in the development as the Megakrakolodonus Rex includes the kraken in name and in the animation on screen, yet in game we only collect trex and meg dna.

I also find the last 3 Mr Sinister modes odd you have megakrakolodunus Rex mode after collecting dna then clone multiball then final
Battle part 3 on the animations yet the previous two don’t state part 1 or part 2 so why state part 3? Maybe something changed there too? Who knows, would love to hear George and Tanio really dive into deadpools development and what was cut in a podcast.

#10981 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Which podcast?
Link?

Re read my post, I said I would love to hear Tanio and Gomez go in depth on deadpool.

2 weeks later
#11125 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I've had no trouble with Mezel. Sorry you did. I will say if you have trouble Email them and tell them your problems. They will likely give you a refund or make it right. My Mezel handle was pretty nice.
[quoted image]

I think it’s just difference of opinion here, your one on the left is still poorly printed and looks super low quality compared to Lucxor handle. I also own both and they are night and day especially when next to each other mezels almost looks like it melted slightly in the printing process.

#11128 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Kinda surprised how much variation there is in the mezel handle. I snapped a pic of mine in game just for reference. Mine has lots of nice texture.
[quoted image]

That looks a lot better but still not even close to Lucxor version. Did you get this a year or more ago or recently? Curious if Mezel has reduced their quality in recent times.

#11146 2 years ago

They fixed the lil Deadpool frenzy score board, thanks Tanio!

#11184 2 years ago

Stern just re ran the toppers so if you want one grab one while you can to avoid scalpers.

#11242 2 years ago

Just voted Lucxor katana handle mod for TWIPY mod of the year along with tdiddy foundry mod. Both mod of the year contenders for me and every Deadpool needs Lucxor katana handle.

#11255 2 years ago

Anyone with the brains know if it’s possible to lift speech from Zen pinballs Deadpool? I believe it’s the same voice actor as Sterns and there’s some brilliant lines in the Zen game.

2 weeks later
#11376 2 years ago

Could anyone with the topper let me know how it’s supposed to behave/what it’s supposed to do and when? Thanks

#11387 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Topper will have mode-specific patterns with the light sequencing. Deadpool will thumbs up when you do something good like hit a lit shot or defeat an enemy or whatnot, thumbs down when you miss a shot, hit an outlane, et cetera. Overall not the most dynamic topper, and to be honest it’s difficult to really pay attention to it much whilst playing. Overall adds a bit of extra fun and visual appeal for spectators.

Thanks it seemed a little random so I wasn’t sure if it was working properly. Seems his thumb will be on the move alot then based on your play.

Should it stay in the thumbs up position if your playing well? Pretty sure even when I am hitting shots back to back it’s still on the move/spinning and stopping again at thumbs up.

1 month later
#11618 2 years ago

Anyone able to send me a pic of the scoop from under the playfield? Trying to work out how it is lit. Thanks

#11620 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Is yours not working? Its just a bulb shining in from the side.

Seems to be completely missing on a game my mate just picked up and I am not able to snap a photo for him. Honestly couldn’t remember if it was an LED board or bulb.

Trying to grab a pic for him so he can make a factory replacement.

#11624 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

On mine it's a flat top led bulb mounted in a socket on an angle

Any chance you can snap a photo? Please

#11628 2 years ago

Thanks guys, totally missing on his game so we will fix that this week and make it factory will check where it’s wired too and copy the factory set up exactly, still very weird it’s missing on his pro.

#11630 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

I'm sure this is a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway. On the Premium translite, I always thought Deadpool was throwing the chimichangas for some reason, kind of like throwing grenades or dynamite, with the remote dentonator in his hand. But tonight, I suddenly realized he's collecting them, like we do in the game. So what is it, collecting or throwing?
[quoted image]

He’s collecting them, he’s reaching out for that one on the top of the translite.

I have been thinking about looking into getting a Pro translite mirrored as I am not a fan of the premium/LE translite artwork.

#11672 2 years ago

I have a price to get 20 sets of LE armour produced but haven’t moved forward yet due to a lack of interest over this side of the pond.

Shipping would likely cost a bit to ship a set due to the package size but weight wise I reckon multiple sets could be shipped for the same cost.

2 months later
#12432 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Joined the club today from the Jan 22 batch. Loving this game.
[quoted image]

Just got mine from the same batch! Ordered it last year at the end of Jan so 15 month wait but so worth it!

LOVE that left orbit to right flipper shot, complete game changer from the pro.

#12433 2 years ago

Has anyone thought about chroming the katana blade/ramp?

And has anyone done anything to improve the disco ball light show? It’s a little lacklustre especially after owning Star Trek with the klingon laser.

#12435 2 years ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I would say if you want crazy lights check out https://pinstadium.com/ I want to get some. I need to save up a bit. I just finishing up my game room remodel

Oh no pinstadium is over kill, I just want to upgrade the disco ball light show on the Prem/LE, there’s nothing on the market place I could see so I have ordered some stuff to hopefully make something a lot better than stock.

#12437 2 years ago

I will post pictures if it works haha.

Brought some smaller pinpoint LEDs, should be here next week.

#12439 2 years ago

Everyone should upgrade to the Lucxor katana handle it’s next level!

#12440 2 years ago

Does anyone have the part number for the right window plastic for the prem/le apron? Removed the IC unit and want the plastic in its place.

#12446 1 year ago

Get a washer under that katana entrance guide next to lil Deadpool mate

#12447 1 year ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I reached out to Terry at Pinball Life and he couldn't get the single plastic - only the full kit from Stern. He did say that he could repro them and sell them individually if somebody was willing to send him a plastic out of their game. I didn't have one to offer since mine came with Insider Connected, so I didn't follow up on it. Any generous individuals willing to part with your plastic for a short while so these can get made?

I have also reached out to someone that is already reproducing Deadpool plastics unfortunately not the apron plastics but I have asked if this could be done.

#12452 1 year ago

Did a before and after on Deadpool.

Only changes are HOOKED pop caps and Lucxor Katana handle.

Absolute game changes in my opinion and must haves!5D8A6972-1904-48D8-B1DB-03325C01EED5 (resized).jpeg5D8A6972-1904-48D8-B1DB-03325C01EED5 (resized).jpeg74C2E458-F86B-4576-8688-C92E58BF7D8E (resized).jpeg74C2E458-F86B-4576-8688-C92E58BF7D8E (resized).jpeg

#12455 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Sure does. Wolverine is actively blocking your spinner now

Haha I took the photo before I remounted him on the spinner frame

#12461 1 year ago

Would there be much interest in a right apron decal for all those that have recently received premiums with the insider connect mounted on their aprons?

#12471 1 year ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Definitely interested. PM sent.

Well worth the price just make sure you are buying the correct set there is a difference between the pro and prem/le

#12475 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I think the premium/le version just has more hardware with it, and will still work on the pro version. Can anyone confirm?

Drop HOOKED a message on here or over at his site via email, if anyone knows Rob will be made them.

#12477 1 year ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

These have been sold out for a very long time. I had my email on file and they sent out that these were available. I know others who own DP may be looking. Stern side rails!
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7077-00

Thank you dude I just ordered a set for my Premium.

#12481 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Anyone have these installed on a premium but has the rest of the metal powder coated?
These are Sick but I am planning on getting the metal PC’d

I’ve seen a few games with stern rails and then powder coating everywhere else and it doesn’t work in my opinion unless the colours match.

I just ordered the katana rails for my premium but will likely leave the rest of the armour black for now so it all matches, guess that’s the trade off.

#12482 1 year ago

A lot of talk about new owners with insider connect wanting a right apron plastic.

Anyone genuinely interested as I am producing one for myself, exact to the original.

#12483 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I would be interested in seeing the right apron plastic inverted so that it could be moved to the left side of the apron, replacing the less pleasing-to-look-at Cable plastic with a Deadpool one. I’m fine with the Insider Connected scanner in the apron, just wish they would have sacrificed Cable instead of Deadpool. [quoted image]

I might create one using Dazzler if that’s of any interest but first I’m going to create an exact copy of the factory plastic.

#12486 1 year ago

I would be interested in one, or both, of these.
I plan to move the insider connected hardware down to the coin door when mine comes in.

As our coin doors don’t have the panel I plan on wall mounting mine and running it to a switch box, don’t mind the IC reader but when it’s a choice between art and the scanner, artwork wins everytime especially ZY art.

#12490 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

If you end up doing a bunch of "right" apron plastic with the Deadpool character art and are able to do a few mirrored "left" apron plastics with the same art, I'd be happy to pay you for the trouble/shipping/etc.
I'd guess I'm not the only one who prefers Deadpool over Cable on the Prem/LE IC apron, so it might be worth running a handful?

If there is enough interest I may do Dazzler on the left side as an optional replacement for Cable but first I just want to make the right plastic for all new owners forced to look at that scanner. I also have to produce them in a minimum of 25 pieces so for an optional left plastic I really need most spoken for.

I think it was cheeky stern didn’t at least include the plastic in the goodie bag.

#12492 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

I have a DP pro coming and I am very interested in moving my IC to the coin door! Add me to the list.

Pro will have stickers/decals.

Premium/LE have a plastic mounted to the apron made by reverse printing a decal slide in layers I believe on the underside of the plastic.

3 aprons below, pro, prem, le

9C679F5D-FF50-457A-AF3E-E9D85ABDB8AE (resized).jpeg9C679F5D-FF50-457A-AF3E-E9D85ABDB8AE (resized).jpeg
#12502 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

When you start Megakrakolodonus-Rex, the animation shows you throwing 3 artifacts from quests. I suspect the beak was supposed to be Kraken seen in the whitewood above. It also explains why it has tentacles and has the word "krak" in it's name.

Wish the kraken could have been added instead they added a line into the game (think it’s when you go into megaladon mode) where cable says he will deal with the kraken.

Would have been nice to have had at least that mode added in to make the megakrakolodonus Rex make a little more sense and be all the more sweeter having an extra mode.

#12505 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey I have a Premium coming soon. Was wondering what mods you believe are essential besides the hellhouse on the scoop and ninja stars on pop bumpers. Thanks!

Must haves/essentials are:

Lucxor katana handle
HOOKED pop cap throwing stars
Non reflective glass
Shaker
ballbaron ninja pinballs
Replace the red gi with cool white, looks way better and brightens up the middle of the playfield.

Hellhouse mod does nothing for me personally so I don’t have that on my game but I have done a tonne of other stuff to it.

#12509 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Who is this "cable" you keep referring to? Colossus? And if "cable" is from the source material I wholeheartedly apologize as I am not that familiar with it. Shameful, I know, but it is my cross to bear

Cable is Deadpool frienemy from the comics, he isn’t really featured in the game other than the quest intro animations when they get in the chimi truck

28E81B76-892D-4DE0-B0AA-A8D1593FB74E (resized).jpeg28E81B76-892D-4DE0-B0AA-A8D1593FB74E (resized).jpeg
#12510 1 year ago

Anyone who wants additional light with a clean factory look, drill out the apron so it’s like the latest stern releases and add led under the apron to shine out directly towards the middle of the playfield, works great and looks great and using comets matrix series it’s easy peasy!

#12526 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If you buy the insider connected kit, there are pre drilled holes for this

Yeah but those like me who just got new premiums delivered with IC installed from the factory they are the old aprons without the GI/flipper holes.

Doesn’t take much to drill them out I’ve done it with two aprons, black marker pen to cover any silver in the holes and then grab some comet matrix and it’s done.

#12528 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Do you have a picture?

Yea I have the second apron currently uninstalled I’ll load a photo up to this post in a few mins

#12531 1 year ago

Freshly drilled so I have simply ran a black marker pen around the hole to hide the silver that’s left once drilled.

Will touch it up better before installing but this is pretty much just done, super easy. Oh and there is no scratching around the hole that’s pencil I haven’t rubbed off yet as I have the other side to drill now.

E9E15EE7-C01C-4AC5-BE3F-13D023A9D549 (resized).jpegE9E15EE7-C01C-4AC5-BE3F-13D023A9D549 (resized).jpeg

#12538 1 year ago

I have something I got off Amazon coming called metal marker it’s supposedly great for small touch up applications.

It’s worth noting I haven’t even filed or finished off the hole yet I was just showing the guy above how easy it is and that even freshly drilled and using a marker pen the results are good enough.

#12541 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Deadpool is one of the easier wizard modes to get to, but is no simple task either. Plus, it’s one of the coolest wizard modes around so the accessibility is a pleasure. And If you find it too easy, you can remove outlane posts or make settings harder without losing its spice nor making the game too frustrating.

Harder? I ended up putting rubbers on my outlane posts to make it easier

Although I am finally get a chance to play more pinball again and will remove them once it becomes too easy.

#12550 1 year ago

Okay so here’s my final tweak with the right apron decal for people receiving premiums with factory installed insider connect. Stern didn’t put the plastic in the goodie back which is a little naughty, so here it is.

Printed version obviously won’t have all the yellow proofing marks and is full res image.

8AE66C0C-42BA-4A70-811F-7F8657B81DC2 (resized).jpeg8AE66C0C-42BA-4A70-811F-7F8657B81DC2 (resized).jpeg
#12556 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Hey, as long as I'm in here, does anyone make a full plastic protector set that they'd recommend? I want more than the slingshot and inlane plastics protected.
I should be getting my long awaited DP Premium soon, and this is about the last thing I need.
Thanks in advance.

Could send a set over with an apron plastic, red or clear is all I have seen used on Deadpool but the choice is yours

#12561 1 year ago

I might have a much prettier and a far more effective disco ball in a week or two. It’s the one part of my prem I am not blown away with so my new disco ball and lighting set up should hopefully make it a lot more effective.

#12567 1 year ago

Will it retrofit to the Pro or is it going to be Prem/LE only?

In theory if you have a disco ball on your pro this should just screw onto the rod holding your existing one.

I will have an update this week hopefully, aiming to make the disco effect at least 50% better than the prem/le factory ball.

#12577 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Awesome! Which matrix lights did you add? Any thoughts on more than one hole per side?

Sorry totally missed this, I basically used matrix connectors and boards to copy the factory look from Stern, it might not be the best setup but I wanted it to look factory.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-smd-pcb

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-splitter-wires

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/quick-connects

These might be better than the PCB boards I used in the first link:

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-pads

#12595 1 year ago

Played a tonne of my mates pro for years and loved it, got a premium recently and this might be my favourite game period!

It’s just fun even when I have a disaster of a game and nothing goes to plan it’s still fun, my son and daughter also love playing and unlike most of my games will join me on Deadpool for a game or 2.

Hope Gomez can repeat the magic here on his upcoming game.

#12603 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

The premium has figures in place of the plastics. I have the pro, and I have the say the plastics are actually pretty nice. I have no plans to replace them.

I’ve got a premium and I prefer the plastics of the pro.

#12606 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Why do you prefer the plastics??
Is there any differences from the Deadpool pro that came out in 2018 and one made today???

Love the artwork over the sculpted figures, plus you only get wolvie & dazzler in figure form compared to the pros plastics of wolvie, colossus, Deadpool in his hammock, dazzler, domino.

I will likely add the plastics to my premium.

#12619 1 year ago

Anyone chromed their katana ramp?

#12625 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes. Chris from pinballplating.com has them available for exchange. He doesn't have it listed on his site, but always has a few ready to go.

Any pics of yours done?

#12635 1 year ago

Those are Robs aka hooked on pinball.

What are you struggling with? I just installed the prem/LE set and it was just a case of cutting cable ties on wolverine figure and removing the screws from the pop.

What’s causing you an issue on the pro?

#12643 1 year ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I installed my hookedonpinball pop bumper covers today on my premium. As well as new stern side armor.
The wolverive pop bumper was a pita and required some modding the hooked plastic. I drilled a hole in the plastic to allow me to put a second zip tie in there to hold his foot better.
But the biggest issue was the screws provided in the mod werent long enough for the wolverine cover. They need to be 5/8 and are 1/2. I ended up drilling out the metal of the ninja star to allow the head of the screw to recess in more and essentially make the screw long enough to grab in the pop bumper base.
Side armor looks fantastic and so glad i got it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Same issue I had, I spoke with Rob (Hooked) seems we both ended up with the screws for the Pro set instead of the longer screws for the premium/le set, I managed to find some correct sized from my local hardware store although they are gold.

#12658 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Pinwoofer is the best upgrade you can do. invisiglass, shaker motor second and third.

Maybe I’m not an audio addict like some but I think the stock speakers are pretty good especially when turned up, it’s enough for a pin, although I do have a set of speakers and a sub that was pulled out of a friends LE Godzilla I’ll likely stick in my Deadpool as it’s all been given to me free.

For me PDI, art blades (stern) and shaker are the 3 must have upgrades for me.

#12660 1 year ago

Sending my katana off to a metal plater this week for chroming hopefully comes back looking like a mirror

#12663 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

BTW, has anyone got any before/after katana chroming pics.

I’ve asked and never got a reply, but I figure it should look pretty sweet so going to take the plunge.

#12670 1 year ago

https://pinballplating.com/
Chris +1 (615) 598-0024
He has Katana swords ready to exchange
https://pinballplating.com/new-parts

Yeah that’s the one, unfortunately it’s exchange only which is why I’m taking it to a local plating company. Don’t want my game down for a month+ with the way international shipping is at the moment.

#12676 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

So you tried pinwoofer in DP and took it back out?

Nope never bothered with any audio upgrades like pinwoofer etc, a friend of mine upgrades all his speakers though so he gave me his factory speakers and sub out of his Godzilla LE which I will likely put in my DP premium.

#12677 1 year ago

Finally cracked 500mil, love this game!

1D7960C9-EE45-4577-8855-E928A46616E4 (resized).jpeg1D7960C9-EE45-4577-8855-E928A46616E4 (resized).jpeg
#12698 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello together
Since many get the deadpool delivered and always ask me, I will make another run of my Quality Katana handle. The handle is easy to install and comes with several color filters that can be changed at will.
If you are interested, please send me a PM and I take you on the list. (Actuall it can take up to 3 weeks to get them ready) The price is between 87-94 USD (including shipping) depending on the payment method.

Must have mod! This is the best Katana mod available! Buy! Buy! Buy!

#12710 1 year ago

Lucxor
Current lead time to get this mod to me ?? Indiana ?

Well worth the wait, trust me you won’t be disappointed

#12727 1 year ago

Congratulations to all the new owners above!

Can any old time member and owner of Deadpool, explain to me what the 2 or 3 combo adjustments do in the menus, I can’t seem to find it on rules sheets, but I’m sure one of the options was turned off as factory default, if there is a way of adding more combos into Deadpool cool!

#12737 1 year ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

Hey this might be a dumb question but isn't there supposed to be a handle on the back of the playfield to remove it for maintenance? I looked at a couple of tutorials for removing the playfield because I have art blades and pinstadiums I want to install but there's just nothing back there. If thats how it's supposed to be how can I remove the playfield safely?
[quoted image]

Easiest way to remove the playfield:

Put the playfield up into the upright service position, so resting against the back box.

Locate and unplug the playfield connectors usually 2 or 3 just follow the harness off the bottom of the playfield.

Grab the playfield just below the midway point and lift it up and out.

Easy peasy!

Reverse the steps to put it back in and a little tip look at the rear of the playfield and backboard prior to removing the playfield so you can work out the best way to rest the playfield once it’s out of the game. I put the front down using the service rails and rest a little box under the back end of the playfield seems to work for 99% of games.

#12742 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

With prices like this how do I justify keeping my open box 0 plays LE?
[quoted image]

1 has been on since mid April, 1 since end of April and others beginning of this month and they haven’t sold yet, maybe things are slowing down a little? Things where selling in a day or 2 max previously. But if you don’t play any game your best selling it.

#12750 1 year ago
Quoted from theun4gven:

Last week I came across a distributor who said he had a pre-order spot for a Deadpool Pro. Yesterday he called and said they could deliver immediately. My first pin and I’m loving it.
Two issues though: Anyone have a problem with their bottom pop bumper not firing when hit from the top? The second photo shows an extremely common occurrence in my games. It fires if hit hard or from any other angle but not slow/med from the top.
Also any way to fix the nearly 100% drain rate for every slow ball that rolls down the domino lane?

Definitely not being helped by your shallow pitch, like it was suggested above get those back legs up a little more.

Mine is at 6.8 degrees and never had a ball stuck there katana works like a dream too, only change I made was rubbers on the inlane/outlane posts to make them a little more forgiving for my 4 year old.

#12756 1 year ago
Quoted from bigboystyx02:

Just received a Deadpool Pro yesterday, I can't seem to figure out why the tilt isn't working. I don't even get a warning. I tried adjusting the tilt bob to different settings and it never gets triggered. I can shake the whole machine during play and don't even get a warning. Anyone know how to diagnose? The game should be still default set at 2 warnings as I didn't change any settings. Assuming I don't need to turn anything on for tilt to work.

Start a game with the glass off, coin door open make sure the 48v switch is pulled out so the games fully active and push the bob with your finger so you know it should definitely trigger a tilt warning.

If nothing happens follow the wiring back and see if the switch is simply not plugged in or if there is another visible issue.

#12771 1 year ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

That was a pretty cool read. Thanks for the info! It makes a lot more sense that the tutorials I saw were on jurassic and other stern titles with handles.

That's also really good to know if the playfield ever needs to be completely out for other stuff. Knowing where to grab was what scared me at first.

You can also remove the playfield if it’s in the lower service position (playfield service rails on the lockbar receiver) but you need to make sure you have something protecting any side art or mirror blades as it involves you grabbing the playfield as high up as you can from the front of the cab and basically pivoting the back up then lifting the playfield out and resting it against the front of the cab on the floor using the front of the service rails.

Both methods work great, I find my initial suggestion easiest hit depending what space you have the above works great too.

#12780 1 year ago

Anyone got their DP prem/LE with the glass off able to measure the current disco ball diameter for me? Thank you.

#12790 1 year ago

Anyone got their DP prem/LE with the glass off able to measure the current disco ball diameter for me? Thank you.Thanks

#12794 1 year ago

I love cliffys but I am not a fan of those rail cliffys at all.

It takes a little more time but I removed the rail and put small washers under the 2 rail legs, it lifts the guide just above the playfield and looks 100x better and factory.

#12803 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman92:

Does anyone know how I can protect the sides of the henhouse scoop like on Rush. I hate that metal sound every time it hits it. Rush is so much better now with it.[quoted image]

You could buy the rush scoop from pinballlife or Marco but honestly I would leave it as it is, the Deadpool scoop is solid! And if you don’t want to hear the metal on metal don’t miss

#12804 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Joined the club today. Bone stock for now except for the topper. Couple mods on route, powdercoating in July.
Never played the game before or seen it in person. Absolutely love it. [quoted image]

Must have mods imo:
• Hooked on pinball pop cap ninja stars
Lucxor katana handle, it’s simply the best version out there period, day and night difference with the factory plastics.
• shaker
• non reflective glass
• and removing the red gi for white is a big improvement.

#12812 1 year ago

PRO translite for the win!!

Premium/LE translite has too many unused characters and the artwork simply isn’t as good, the anorexic T. rex really bugs me!

Quoted from rojeff:

Could you upload a pic for this?

Yeah mate give me a few hours once the kids are in bed.

#12817 1 year ago

There's numerous posts and pics of how to do it in the thread already.

And? Takes me seconds to snap a pic and send it to the guy to help him out.

#12822 1 year ago
Quoted from rojeff:

Could you upload a pic for this?

Here you go mate super easy just remove the guide and slide the smallest washer you have to hand that will fit the guides legs and replace, just raises the guide off the playfield and barely noticeable.

Will look into the other areas mentioned though as I was unaware of those.

B5E6F034-E028-4A43-8D31-E7347B82A1E8 (resized).jpegB5E6F034-E028-4A43-8D31-E7347B82A1E8 (resized).jpeg
#12824 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Thanks for the pic! Any metal washer ok or better to get some nylon ones?
Edit: I don't know what I was looking at but looks like a metal washer in your pic, so I'm good to go!

I just use metal washers, have plenty of spares over the years working on sterns or modding so just use them, did the same to my ant man guide on AIQ and no issues, just make sure the guide is secure and tightened so there is no movement but also not too much to the point it’s digging into the playfield.

#12903 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Is there suppose to be a black rubber ring on the outlane posts? If so where can I get them from? Pics from Deadpool, and one from my other game showing with it.

Believe Gomez designed the game with no outlane post rubbers but they are in the goodie bag and can be added.

I added them on mine as it makes it a little more forgiving which is just more enjoyable al round especially for my kids.

#12906 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I’m going to install mine then…. For the kids.

Finally got a set of these Kitana side rails and installed them the other day. Not sure I will powder coat my armor now.

Do it I did it for my son but honestly like I said it’s more fun all round for everyone myself included. And when it’s your game in your home it doesn’t matter what others think you need to enjoy it as much and as best as you can,

#12916 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Anyone recognize what this broken bracket would be from? Found on topside… but unclear where it came from[quoted image]

Not at home to check but my first thought was just behind the drops in the lil Deadpool area I thought there was a plate or area like that, I could be wrong but worth checking quickly if your in front of your game.

#12921 1 year ago

Should hopefully have replacement right apron plastics ready to go this coming week.

#12952 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Now, having said that... Official Stern Art blades or Mirror blades?

For me it’s official art blades everytime!

#12962 1 year ago

Stern art blades are super easy, line them up on the back and backbox hinge and put them on in one go.

#12973 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

For those interested. I was able to upgrade the lighting on my DP pro with the Comet matrix lighting system successfully. Super easy to do and took me about 10 mins total.
It looks fantastic and adds a ton of lighting to the most important part of the playfield (near the flippers). If you have a recent DP or one with insider connected, it came with two cutouts where stern would usually put lighting (LEs and Prems).
If anyones interested I can drop the list of things needed in order to install this upgrade.

Did you have to drill the playfield to add the metal stand-offs? Or did you position the LEDs at the apron holes using a different method?

#12995 1 year ago
Quoted from Foo:

This may have been addressed earlier, but does anyone make a magnet cover up for this decal? Like the one for Rush... Thx
[quoted image]

Just pull it off, mine came off super easy and clean, left no residue.

#13081 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Got my premium finally, just put in a shaker and pulled the armor for powdercoat. Went with illusion blueberry/gloss clear.
[quoted image]

Please post pics once it’s back and installed, would love to see that blue on a DP.

#13124 1 year ago

There is an upgraded disco ball and RGB lighting mod in the works

#13126 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Reaaaaaaaaaaally! Something that might be for Pro too?

Possibly……. If it can be made interactive.

#13132 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

How is insider connected on DP? Deciding whether to put a kit in DP or Mando next.

I own both and I would go with DP, code is finished at least structurally/bugs fixed and achievements are fun and not buggy.

Mando unfortunately has achievements you cannot unlock due to bugs and others that most suspect are topper related.

#13153 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Angle is set to 7.1 degrees auto plunge is set to factory. The first, third, and fifth balls are plunged the second, fourth, and sixth are auto plunged. All but one end up in the right return lane. The game feels pretty dialed in. Hope this helps, here is the video, and I will put Comet spotlights to brighten up this sexy beast sometime this weekend.
-Lb

Drill out your apron near the flippers (like the newer sterns come from factory) and put some super bright LEDs in there under the apron, lights up everything nicely plus the flippers and keeps everything looking clean and clutter free.

1 week later
#13292 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

J85M Any Updates?

Sorry this got put on the back burner for other stuff, but yes I have everything ready I will get a couple made and post pictures maybe this weekend, work dependant.

#13294 1 year ago
Quoted from yemons:

I noticed in the Stern Insider achievements there is a section for Wooly Mammoth. Anybody know how to get to a Wooly Mammoth in the game? I don't believe I have ever seen it.

The wooly mammoth was cut from the game along with the kraken believe both where originally set to be modes/featured in the game.

If you read the achievements they relate to the T-Rex or Megladon.

#13298 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

J85M Any Updates?

Here we go mate, no pixelation what so ever, white areas are simply the light reflecting back off the artwork, printed from a source file, so no dodgy scans or JPEG’s off the net etc, I wanted it to look as close to factory as possible.

F4C861D8-23DE-4BC8-B00B-013FCE961E73 (resized).jpegF4C861D8-23DE-4BC8-B00B-013FCE961E73 (resized).jpeg

#13315 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Just got a brand new pro from most recent run, woo hoo! Playing a few games I’ve noticed the ball guide by the shooter lane is slightly bent, ball has to exit with a bit of force and ball won’t roll back down to the auto plunger, so gets stuck.
Are the lane guides glued in? Can I take some pliers and ever so slightly try and bend the guide? What’s the best way to approach this?

Take a pic and post it up mate, so we can all see which guide exactly your referring too and someone here will give you a fix, if it’s before I go to work I’ll let you know how to remove it etc by looking at my game here.

#13324 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

This is a great idea! Why didn’t I think of that (pinside for the win). Didn’t want to pull the ball guide out if glued, don’t want to try and bend to much for fear of playfield damage. Will give this a try. Here is a pic also of the ball getting hung up. [quoted image]

Looking at the pic and obviously I can’t quite see, but is it catching the ball at its fatest diameter only? If so maybe a gentle tap with a rubber mallet/hammer to just knock the main legs of the rail over slightly will do the the stick.

It’s probably hard to see but it’s likely the rail is leaning over into the shooter lane making the gap a little too small for the ball, obviously the area is supposed to be tight but not that tight

#13353 1 year ago

I would love one please - I am in

Just waiting on the plastics to be cut now I am happy with the graphics.

#13377 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Mod - For Sale

Lucxor Deadpool Katana Handle

New!

NOS (New Old Stock) “Brand new in box. $90 shipped anywhere in the US”

1 hour ago

Otsego, MN

NightTrain

Have you sold your Deadpool? If not I’d keep this and get it installed it’s night and day difference.

#13379 1 year ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Finally, after eight months. Should have been delivered yesterday, but FedEx "lost it on the dock". And they took 6 days to ship it just over 100 miles. FedEx is garbage. But this game is not garbage, it's awesome.
[quoted image]

If any game is worth waiting for it’s Deadpool, waited 14 months for a premium I ordered but it didn’t disappoint.

#13389 1 year ago

Plastics showed up so applied first decal as a test, super happy with how these have turned out.

Protective film on
8C658D68-4A8D-4A7F-9895-95982BD735BF (resized).jpeg8C658D68-4A8D-4A7F-9895-95982BD735BF (resized).jpeg

29D202E3-1FA7-44B4-873C-64ED8DEB1F05 (resized).jpeg29D202E3-1FA7-44B4-873C-64ED8DEB1F05 (resized).jpeg

Takes a day for the mini bubbles to disperse once that happens the image will be crystal clear.

#13392 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

If it blocks the qr reader - let us know who makes them

It’s is designed to replace the QR reader, I guess it could block it and mount in front.

I plan on relocating my QR readers to the coin door for now, so wanted the factory plastic but I was not prepared to buy a full plastic set for $300 for the apron plastic alone.

Will be doing them for all my other games too.

1 week later
#13456 1 year ago

I’d love one please

Will be contacting everyone that had pm’d me about the apron plastics this weekend. Most likely tomorrow, thanks for the interest.

#13462 1 year ago
Quoted from Huntthehunter:

Anyone have a modcouples speaker mod they would like to sell? There sight shows out of stock. Thx

Grab a set of speaker lights from Doug way better effect just set them to red!

#13464 1 year ago

Pms I sent regarding the Deadpool apron plastics should have been in USD not GBP apologies.

#13474 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

This effect is what i'm talking about. Big blobs of lairy bright colour over the top of each other.
[quoted image]

That’s been Zombie Yeti’s style since he joined Stern, GB was a beautiful mess, Iron Maiden just had an abundance of yellow crayons to use up and Deadpool a pack of reds.

Not a bad thing in my eyes as I love his artwork.

1 week later
#13566 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

J85M mentioned that a mod might be coming? I'm hanging out for this and hopefully it works for a Pro.

Finally got round to making up a new disco ball, fiddley little things glueing on those mirrored squares so they are straight!

Can see why Stern decided to just throw some of them in a bin of mirrored pieces and see what sticks

Will post something shortly, as I am looking at making this mod a disco ball and lighting upgrade but with something else additional too. But first sorting out all orders for Deadpool apron plastics as they where a little more popular than I imagined so working through pms for those in batches of 5 currently.

#13606 1 year ago

Sorry for the delays been super busy and then the heatwave we just had here made my gamesroom unbearable.

Just posted out the first 15 of these this morning so here are some install pictures of the plastic in a spare apron, non lit and lit by natural light against my window.

BADEA746-125F-41CB-8393-16DD47D14A40 (resized).jpegBADEA746-125F-41CB-8393-16DD47D14A40 (resized).jpegDB264789-C161-4A09-94DE-8D9BAB4D39FF (resized).jpegDB264789-C161-4A09-94DE-8D9BAB4D39FF (resized).jpegE072DAB9-8F5F-4CDC-8F72-5FAFEA1AEA71 (resized).jpegE072DAB9-8F5F-4CDC-8F72-5FAFEA1AEA71 (resized).jpeg
#13612 1 year ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Disco ball on my premium - not centered, looks cheap. Anyone upgraded to a better ball? The Pro disco ball upgrades don't look any nicer in my opinion. I had heard someone mention a larger disco ball mod, but I've not been able to find it anywhere! Anyone have a lead? Thanks!!

I’m working on a disco ball and lighting mod not just a LED on a wire but something a lot more integrated into the theme.

Just getting all these apron plastics done first as it’s been a lot more popular than I thought it would be once those are done, I’ll announce something hopefully.

I have managed to improve the disco ball light show just by changing the ball, to one I made by hand, using smaller mirrored pieces, easily made the disco light show 2-3 times better.

1 week later
#13706 1 year ago

Pms for remaining IC apron plastics going out today.

#13721 1 year ago

If you end up having any that are not spoken for I'd love to get on the list. PM'ed you a while back but never heard anything back.

Apologies mate you might have been missed my end. Will drop you a pm shortly.

1 week later
#13785 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Looking at the art on the playfield the post on the right clearly sticks out more than the orbit on the left.
For people that don’t have exit hitting the post, does the post sit inward more, or is the rail pushed far out?
[quoted image]

It’s supposed to feed the left flipper i believe.

So coming out of that right orbit it should bounce it over to your left flipper/sling.

#13789 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I know which way i prefer it.

Mine is 90% flipper occasionally hits the sling which can often be an instant right outlane drain if I don’t nudge it right. One of the reasons I went Prem/LE was to give the orbits more flow and to get that right flipper left orbit loop shot, such a fun shot!

1 week later
#13843 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

How can improve lighting in the middle of the playfield on my DP Pro? It is not well lit. Is the premium the same? Is there apron lights I can add?

Swapping out that awful red GI for white (think it’s warm white in Deadpool) actually helps a lot. And a single spotlight on each sling like others have said is perfection. Also handy if you have the older apron to drill it out like newer aprons and add some additional lighting on the flippers.

2 weeks later
#13926 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

whos selling a laser to bounce off of my Mirror Ball.I know wishful thinkingStar trek green would be cool.

Upgraded disco ball + lighting in the works

Also something killer for the scoop which could enhance the above even more, will hopefully post something soon as I am way behind due to the kids being on school holidays for the past 6 weeks.

#13947 1 year ago

Just replied to all remaining pms in reference to replacement right apron plastics. If I have missed anyone or anyone else is interested please drop me a pm asap, this will be the last batch of Deadpool plastics I run currently as I move onto the disco ball and #### mod

#13953 1 year ago
Quoted from Faust:

Hi all,
I’ve been working on the Alien apron the last year with a few other guys (thread here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod
It is a fully game interactive apron.
Now since I have a Deadpool I am thinking this game could use a nicely lighted apron with enhanced disco mode/interactive lighting!!
I have some ideas already but I’d like to get some feedback from owners. If you have ideas post them or PM me to not derail the thread too much.
If there is enough interest I will start a separate topic for this for development

I’m working on a disco ball and lighting upgrade but specifically for the prem/le disco ball modes.

Even so I would love a kick ass apron for Deadpool, flipper lighting like on the newer Sterns would be a massive plus and something that maybe incorporates the IC scanner in the artwork/design.

Those are the two things I’d like as well as a cool apron design.

#13956 1 year ago

Apron plastics just posted will pm everyone individually tonight.

Anyone else interested if you can let me know before Friday this week as I am away from Friday night to the following Friday so it maybe difficult to get stuff posted.

#13966 1 year ago

Is Deadpool on a last call? I thought it was GOTG, LED Zep and TMNT on last call/runs now.

#13970 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

I have heard nothing about a last call for Deadpool. It is a 2018 machine so history would tell us runs usually end by this time however if it is still selling and they are able to keep the license, why stop. Given it doesn't have any movie assets I am assuming it is easier to re-up this if needed but that is pure speculation.

I was asking because a couple people above mentioned last run. GOTG has obviously been a sales monster for stern, TMNT and LZ not so much as they are ending those after not long.

#13991 1 year ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

I can't remember where, and I'm paraphrasing, but George mentioned in an interview or podcast that the Colossus shot is like a "bonus" shot. That there was just enough room under that ramp to sneak in another shot, and that it's going to be pretty clunky.
I think that's why the only mode that depends on it is the Sauron jackpot, which doesn't prevent progressing in the game if you can't hit it.

I remember the same quote from George, think he may have even mentioned it was something Keith helped with? Keith helped on a few of the shots in Deadpool.

#14000 1 year ago

All apron plastics have shipped as of today, I will of course pm everyone individually to confirm, work has simply been non stop since Queen Liz passed away.

1 week later
#14044 1 year ago

All insider connected replacement apron plastics sent out! I Have 4 more left from this batch and likely for now the last batch I will produce.

Moving onto a project I have wanted to do for a while.

The project (I have a very rough working proto) will upgrade the disco ball, disco ball lighting as well as enhancing another very important and used part of the playfield with something theme specific that will integrate all the above into one neat package.

Will announce more once I have the next iteration of the proto up and running this coming week, I may even post pics if I am happy with its current form.

#14046 1 year ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Where can we see this apron?

I’m not involved in the apron, that’s another project from the guys that made the Alien apron.

I’m focusing solely on making the disco ball light show and integration far better than factory and incorporating those upgrades into another mod that will enhance another part of the playfield integrated into the theme, but I don’t want to reveal what that part is yet until I am happy with the prototype, I’ll have version 3 hopefully done this week coming.

#14094 1 year ago

Anyone clued up on shaker motors able to tell me the difference between these two shakers?

Adding to spike 2 games, both compatible.

08709972-9214-4E31-BC94-7B528B06879A (resized).png08709972-9214-4E31-BC94-7B528B06879A (resized).pngA78CC37E-5E0F-4F39-9064-FB1C59DADD05 (resized).pngA78CC37E-5E0F-4F39-9064-FB1C59DADD05 (resized).png
#14097 1 year ago

On has Sterns's official stamp of approval that it won't cause problems with your machine.
The other also won't cause problems with your machine AND leaves $20 in your wallet.
I've had the cheaper one in my Deadpool from the day it arrived (admittedly only 4 months) and no problems with it at all. I've seen many reports from others here that have the less expensive one as well and no issues reported.

Thank you.

#14104 1 year ago

Stern could do with setting up bug reports over the IC network, game crashes then once it reports and rejoins the network, send over the crash report.

#14106 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

You mean like when windows crashes and there is a button that says send report after it restarts, that would be too easy.

Yeah that’s kind of thing, I have no idea how easy it would be to implement but sure seems like a streamline way to find and fix bugs efficiently.

#14117 1 year ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Going Disco Color Changers in the G.I. of one of my Deadpool Pros on location...

I am experimenting with colour changing lighting for my disco ball mod I’m working on currently. Might make it programmable so the user can choose white or full RGB spectrum.

#14119 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Shut up and take my money!

Thank you, hopefully what I’m working on is well received and liked by Deadpool owners, the aim is to substantially enhance the disco ball light show and give another area of the game a visual upgrade in the process. Will hopefully be happy enough to reveal soon.

1 week later
#14156 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

J85M for President. Errrr, Prime Minister?
Installation was trivial. My premium already had a light under the apron.
Looks great--no more Insider Connect (for which I did not care).
Thanks,
-Jason

Thank you Jason, appreciate the shout out but just glad your happy mate.

Hopefully the mod I am currently working on for Deadpool will impress owners here.

1 week later
#14183 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Latest 1.08 code added new animations I thought…[quoted image]

Doubt I’ll ever see it but I agree with mannymasy that the ending should be something more than just a single animation.

But have a comic storyboard play out that’s only maybe a minute long but concludes the games story/modes to that point and shows what Deadpool is doing after the game, I’d eat something funny, would be a great goal to hit.

If the new update is something like that, awesome!

#14188 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I had never noticed that, and I finally figured out why!
My left out lane roll over microswitch wasn't working. I haven't had a ball save on that out lane for a while.

Hmmm now I think about it I don’t think I have ever had a ball save since I took my game out the box, will check this tomorrow.

3 weeks later
#14254 1 year ago

Yeah don’t bend those rails while they are in the playfield, gently hammer/tap them out from underneath takes a minute tops.

Make the adjustment you need then hammer/tap them back in, just make sure you don’t get carried away and put them in too far.

#14265 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

Could someone please provide me with a link or part number for the cords that attach between the speaker panel and backbox (they hold up the speaker panel when it's open)? One of my snapped. I can't find it in the manual and I've tried every word combination I could think of, and I'm coming up blank.

I would contact my distributor they should be able to sort you out.

2 months later
#14541 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Maybe my quickest defeat of the T-Rex Quest... especially without using any Booms!
Only 28 seconds from start to finish!

What kind of wizardry is this!? Bloody amazing time man, my best is closer to 40 seconds.

1 week later
#14574 1 year ago

So I have had a handful of pms regarding the replacement right apron plastic I made a few months back, both previous batches went out, so I may do another small run if 10 or so people are interested.

If anyone is interested please drop a message below or drop me a pm so I can make a list.

256202A9-09C4-4D1F-AF1B-0570DF596BB7 (resized).jpeg256202A9-09C4-4D1F-AF1B-0570DF596BB7 (resized).jpeg
#14578 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Wish someone would remake the aluminum left ramp plastic thingo.

What’s left ramp plastic thingo are you referring to mate I might be able to help, I’ve got a couple buddies here with CNCs while I’ve got my Deadpool in bits I might as well look.

#14581 1 year ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

Here's the MOD https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-metal-street-ramp

Thanks, but my plastic is broken. The metal mod was a perfect replacement.

Could probably reproduce that plastic in something that’s bulletproof from breakages, could probably get the original artwork on it too, but wouldn’t be for a month or two I’m a little snowed under after getting behind on alot of things over Xmas while the misses was in hospital.

#14597 1 year ago
Quoted from Klemp:

What’s it look like illuminated?

I have photos at home on my laptop I can post later, imo it looks great black is ever so slightly lighter than the factory plastic, but hopefully previous buyers can chime in on this for me. Everyone has let me know they were happy with the quality but hopefully someone chimes in.

#14603 1 year ago
Quoted from Klemp:

Thanks, would love to see it. Ordered a set from pinball life. First one was really bad. I sent them pictures. They confirmed something was off. Replacement is much better but not great. Happy enough with it. But I relocated my Insider Connected and the machine didn’t come with a replacement.

Sorry took so long busy week with the other half in the hospital again.

6387C401-C6CA-42A0-9314-7DF4FF4ACEFD (resized).jpeg6387C401-C6CA-42A0-9314-7DF4FF4ACEFD (resized).jpeg68A18F62-B8F6-464E-9E0A-4269A11829D6 (resized).jpeg68A18F62-B8F6-464E-9E0A-4269A11829D6 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#14662 1 year ago

All this modding love that Godzilla is getting it’s a shame some of these modders and products weren’t here for our beloved Deadpool.

4 weeks later
#14726 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Question regarding the insider skill shots. I got the first 2.
How do I get the 3rd and fourth?

The 4 I know of unless there’s more are:

• Rollovers
• Katana (shoot katana)
• Katana 2 (shoot right orbit then katana)
• Snikt (shoot snikt target so it goes up the ramp and register snikt)

1 week later
#14742 1 year ago
Quoted from acidburn:

Anyone else find it hard to get the playfield multiplier shot off the snnnkkt up the top left ramp?
I’ve only had my game a few weeks and I realised tonight that my snnnkkt target was not registering and it was in the wrong position. I adjusted the target as per the guide in the owners club and now it is in the correct position and registering hits.
I can hit the snnnkkt target but to get the ball to ricochet off of it and up the ramp for a multiplier just isn't happening for me.
Perhaps I need a few more games.

Check your flipper power hasn’t been altered by the previous owner and the target itself needs to be in just the right position to register hits and make the snikt shot. If your still struggling mate drop me a pm can always FaceTime you with my game and target position to compare against yours.

2 weeks later
#14758 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Bugger! You beat me by 3!
TheFrontOnePunkin

3 points or like me and 3 billion points

My best score is just under a 900million

#14765 1 year ago

Just a little tease……. Reveal next week ..

14AA628A-BB96-4C4B-9AFE-BA4D295F401C (resized).jpeg14AA628A-BB96-4C4B-9AFE-BA4D295F401C (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
293 posts in this topic match your search for posts by J85M. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.