(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GamerRick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1900 5 years ago

I sent an email also. I actually don’t like the new light show during certain modes even outside of disco mode. It’s actually too bright now. I think they had a good mix with .98 on the light show.

2 weeks later
#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Not a chance I'd sell this game! Me, my friends and my wife all agree that DP is one of the best pinballs we've ever played. I've played it literally every day since I brought home about a month ago. And each code update makes it even better (disco mode lighting in 0.99 the lone exception, but that'll be fixed in 1.00). Stern knocked this one out of the park.

Totally agree this pin is awesome and gets better and better. Each code update has been major and really great. Wondering how great they can still make it. Some shots are clunky and hard to make but it is a really a unique layout and theme integration is awesome. I love the battle modes really neat idea. I don’t plan on selling for a long time.

2 months later
#2921 4 years ago

I’m at 7.0 as well.

5 months later
#4390 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

It bugs me because it looks like a random sheet of rough unsanded ply wood from the stack at home depot, unlike the nice smooth bottoms of all of my other Sterns. But I guess it's just another thing that they cheaped out on.

Why would something you never see bother you? The plywood is much better than what they used to use. Nothing to complain about. The cabinets are now thicker than Jersey Jack’s actually.

#4397 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I was going to buy a DP Premium this week, only to find out none are available in Canada right now. I could have bought a DP pro, but it's a real toss up between the two for me. I really like the disco ball effect and added disco loops mode. Plus, drop targets are always fun! Surprisingly there are still DP LE available, but still at full MSRP.
I do have a question about the premium though. Does the left orbit always loop around to the right side, or is the ball ever stopped at the upper lanes (like the pro).
Rob

It loops around and is raised by the elevator allowing continuous loops. Not possible on the pro. One of the biggest differences. I love my LE. It’s a keeper.

#4399 4 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

People will ALWAYS find something to complain about.

Not everyone. Life is too short to worry about insignificant stuff. A new playfield chipping - huge issue, an unpainted bottom never to be seen by man, not something to worry about.

#4400 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

How does the ball ever get to the upper lanes then if it's always looping around? Bonus X won't be as achievable as it is on the pro.
Rob

There is an elevator that raises the ball up and it drops to the right flipper and you can continuously loop it. Just check out the spec sheet. I don’t think it would be easy to get the ball to drop to the lanes from a left lane shot, that’s a right lane shot. It’s moving too fast to drop down in the upper lanes. Also you can set the diverter to stop the ball at the lanes at each launch. Think that’s the default setting.

#4403 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

It can definitely drop into the upper lanes from the left orbit. It depends on what is running in the game. When Berzerker Rage is running, the right gate drops so the loop is disabled. If the Sabretooth battle is running, the right gate drops as well. There could be more, but those are two that come to mind off-hand.

Thanks for correcting me. I didn’t even know that the gate drops in those modes, wouldn’t want to steer anyone wrong.

1 month later
#4703 4 years ago

So my shaker motor just triggered in the game and wouldn’t shut off. It kept activating at the highest level of shaking and just would not stop. I had to cancel the game. It kept going. I shut off and reset the pinball machine twice and as soon as the power started to come back on the shaker motor went fully activated and would not stop. I’m not aware of any other issues and I checked the wires they’re fine the slam tilt capacitor is installed and no issue of grounding and no wires were touching so I don’t know what it could be I’ve never had a pin do that before. Anyone have an issue with this in Deadpool or know what it might be? No tech alerts either. Had to unplug the shaker altogether. Otherwise plays normally. Nothing seems stuck.

#4705 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Whose shaker motor?

Stern. It’s an LE. Was installed when I got it. First time I’ve had any issue with Deadpool since I got it last Nov 27 actually.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GamerRick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=GamerRick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.