(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BelleHall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2257 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I second the Tilt Graphics art blades. Very high quality.
Is there a point award for the Ninjapocalypse combo? All I ever see is the animation but i can never catch how much it is worth. Really funny animation btw.

You get 20 throwing stars/ghost ninjas, at least

#2264 5 years ago

$10 Wal-Mart mod...

IMG_20190405_181946 (resized).jpgIMG_20190405_181946 (resized).jpg
#2266 5 years ago

Ya, they are 3-D plastic car decals. Found it in the auto section. Plastic with an adhesive backing.

IMG_20190405_202504 (resized).jpgIMG_20190405_202504 (resized).jpg
#2312 5 years ago

And the USB cannot have anything else on it except for the contents of that zip file.

1 week later
#2437 5 years ago

If you are talking about the color grain, I guess I always figured it looked like the comic book color grain.

15557054487891907017290 (resized).jpg15557054487891907017290 (resized).jpg
#2438 5 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

Hey there having some issues with my Deadpool. First off the coin door mecs didn’t work at all out of the box (Heard other people complaining bout the same thing), the led lights have been flickering and flashing I talked with Tommy at Nirto and he said to reseed all the wires to the boards, I did that seemed to fix it but it’s been a week and the problem came back. My little Deadpool drop targets have a mind of there own sometimes and don’t all go down when hit. My Hell house scoop switch broke where the plastic meets the metal on the bottom near the soldering I’ve replaced it but now seems to not register about one and every 20 scoop shots and also my plunger spring clip broke on location and made my machine look like a complete piece of shiit the spring shot off into the machine and plunger was just useless. I know this is stuff operators have to deal with but my machines only 2 months old and seems like all these things shouldn’t be breaking so fast
Help

I had the light issue as well. one of the wires was run over the top of one of the solenoids and pulled that cable tight. The solenoid going off for a couple dozen games or so would start to wiggle the cable out of the board.

Ran the cable around the side of the solenoid and the problem has not come back.

And, when are the little DP drop targets staying up? I believe that they are programmed to do that at times during game play.

3 weeks later
#2836 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Does anyone else get the following glitch after the update? The top 4 selectors you pick with the flippers before you plung the ball dont light up, and evently will light up after 2 or 3 plunges I lift the playfield and check and push In all the connections and it still happens?? Never had this issue before until this new update or it just so happens to start anyone had similar thing
[quoted image]

Before you plunge, repeatedly hit the left or right flipper to cycle the skill shot lane.

See if one of the lanes eventually lights before you plunge

Had that happen once. It was a connection somewhere that needed to be redone.

#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

When you say redone you mean resolder back to something? Wire breaking loose not having enough contact?

One of my cables was pulled tight across a solenoid.

I had some of the symptoms you described. After game play, I would watch the light show on the playfield and it didn't look right, either. I would check all the cable connections and the problem would go away for several dozen games and then it would come back. That is when I noticed the one cable that was pulled pretty tight to get it connected. I disconnected the cable and reran it through an area that it looks like it was designed to originally run. Problem has not returned since.

#2877 4 years ago

Domino is a must add, IMO. It brings your attention to the location of her right orbit shot. The artwork for her is hidden but the katana, so the plastic does help.

#2886 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

any tips on removing and replacing the plastic?

You must remove the katana. Once you do that, the rest goes pretty quick.

#2953 4 years ago

Skeletor type of character is Mystique

#2955 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

skeletor thing is death

We thought that at first, too, but then looked at the belt. There were a couple incarnations of death in the DP comics and wondered if they weren't just doing something strange...

1 month later
#3610 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

If you add this it will block the spotlight that is on bedazzler pointing at the disco ball.

The light pretty-much shines over the hammock and a little bit just through it. You really don't even notice that he's in the way.

9 months later
#6129 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

FYI to all that joeraptor2003 from PinGraffix is planning on making some plastic protectors for Deadpool which will include a protector for the left ramp. I'm super excited that someone will get this to market as the left ramp is super susceptible to cracking. I'll let you all know when I get the kit in and will post pictures as well as any details specific to the kit.

Hope he includes one for the scoop...

Look what I just found...

IMG_20200502_162134259 (resized).jpgIMG_20200502_162134259 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 64.99
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BelleHall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=BelleHall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.