(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,262 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 minutes ago by Esoteric_rt
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1796 5 years ago

I’ve played the pro and the premium and I think the pro definitely is a cracker of a game and I will dare say that it will take my money at some stage when I buy one! Call outs are great and just the flow is fantastic too! Such a great shooter

2 weeks later
#1980 5 years ago

Ok I really want a deadpool. Just wondering those who went the premium/Le why did you chose that version over the pro? From what I can see the pro is the exact same game as the premium/Le just without the drop ramp. I can grab a le for not much more than a nib premium

#2019 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Darn it all to heck! Just 49m short of 2b. Got my first x5 playfield multiplier and got to fight Mr. Sinister. Default settings. This game is so good on the latest code.
[quoted image]

Dude you’ve got to play with the glass on for it to count

#2044 5 years ago

Anyone in Australia not feeling the love and want to sell?

2 weeks later
#2170 5 years ago

Contemplating a deadpool pro + T2 or a deadpool Le... not sure which way to fall does the mirror ball add much same with the ramp?

#2186 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Nice features on the Premium for sure. And I'm glad you liked playing my Pro. I simply didn't have the extra 1400+ for the Premium.
I did buy a LerMods disco ball and added it after I got home. Lame. Lame. Deciding what to do about that.
Anyway... Deadpool WINS!

What if you had the extra cash would you have gone premium?

#2194 5 years ago

Just played the pro and the premium tonight. And I must say having that ball return to the right flipper from the left loop is much more satisfying and closer to normal pinball action than having the ball fed to the pop bumpers. I got to Sauron twice I think and got close to me sinister too. Great game. But LE/Prem for me I think

1 week later
#2329 5 years ago

Aaaaaand I want this game even more now...

#2369 5 years ago

I was on the fence about which one to get (haven’t got one yet) Estonia went er to a mates place to play his pro then around the corner to play a premium. For me the difference is huge having th ball return to the flipper on a left loop rather than drop to the pops. I’m not a fan of the ball always dropping to the pops like it does on the pro and that’s why I’m on the lookout for a premium/LE

10 months later
#5630 4 years ago

Just picked up a lightly sited premium yesterday it’s such a cracking game! I even had some scores on it from when it was sited too I’ve managed to get to Sauron a couple of times and then bricked every single shot until the ball save ends then lose one of the balls

#5650 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Hit 6 months of ownership yesterday![quoted image]

Wow I checked the majority of my games tonight and on Houdini in 18 months I have 400 games, xmen in 7 years in have 1400, WOZ in 5 years I have 1650, TWDLE I’ve got 1500 in 4 years I think. I need to pickup the pace with my game play

#5658 4 years ago

Just checking i was playing tonight and I believe I defeated both quests and battles but I didn’t get into Sauron when I shot the scoop to start him I started megakrakalasoures Rex or what ever the multiball is. Is that correct? I’m pretty sure I defeated that mode too I ended up on 980 mil or something close to that

1 week later
#5716 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If they are, then good for Stern!
Now... when's our last code update coming?!?

Does the games really need it? It’s pretty amazing as is

#5729 4 years ago

I managed to get a new GC almost 700mil higher than my previous. Snikt’s are very important. I think I managed to get to Sauron, defeat trex, I don’t think I even attempted megalasarous and still managed 1.55bil

EB52D986-8BE3-4613-81D7-752D567D9570 (resized).jpegEB52D986-8BE3-4613-81D7-752D567D9570 (resized).jpeg
#5769 4 years ago

I’m struggling to find the extra ball adjustment for weapon collection. Mines set to 10 I think and I want to increase the difficulty of getting it

#5771 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Adjustments - Deadpool - Feature Adjustment#19 Weapons Extra Ball
I have mine (Code 1.03) set to factory "Auto" which always awards Extra Ball at 35 Weapons.[quoted image]

Thanks mate

#5788 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Adjustments - Deadpool - Feature Adjustment#19 Weapons Extra Ball
I have mine (Code 1.03) set to factory "Auto" which always awards Extra Ball at 35 Weapons.[quoted image]

Seems like my extra ball setting was already on auto but still gives me extras at 10. I think I’ll just change it to 35

4 months later
#6799 3 years ago

For me I played both the pro and the premium one night. Pro at a mates place and premium on site. I enjoyed the pro but the premium just felt like pure kinetic satisfaction on that left loop. Yes it’s more money for 1x shot but damn it feels soooo much better coming back to your flipper! Other than that the game is the same. The disco ball is cool. The stand ups make the game play faster and deadlier. The drop targets take away some of the speed but drop targets are always fun. But for me that 1x left loop shot is the deal breaker and made me buy he premium

5 months later
#8397 3 years ago

Hey guys just having some rejects on the loop ramp (above shooter lane). I think the ball is hitting something on the way round either slowing it down too much to go up the ramp but sometimes the ball whizzes around really quick and the ramp doesn’t come down quick enough? Is my issue potentially a switch issues to signal the ramp to come down quick enough?

1 week later
#8474 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So I played this in a pro on location and loved it. Debating between this pro and tmnt pro. Your thoughts? If I'm going to do only pro, wouldn't tmnt pro be the better choice?

I’ve got TMNT LE and DP Premium. When I went to find out which deadpool I wanted I played the pro at a mates place and premium on site for me I couldn’t give up the left orbit coming all the way around! I just couldn’t do it. On the pro for me it killed it when the ball always went into the pops on the left orbit. And that left orbit felt so sweet coming up the ramp and then back to the flipper. So you really need to figure out if you can do without that!

I bought my tmnt Le because I watched videos and I could get it quicker than anything else. I haven’t played a tmnt pro but I think if I could buy both at the same time I’d probably grab a pro. Because the extras aren’t really game changing.

Tmnt v deadpool now that’s a hard one! Pro v pro I’d take tmnt because you’re not missing out on much v premium. Both games are fantastic. I really enjoy all the modes on tmnt and both games make you shoot the entire playfield which I love.

I think tmnt has the edge ever so slightly. It’s close. Super close.

#8494 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If that's the choice, then IMDN Pro all the way. DP needs a Premium. IMDN can go either way.

See I like the extras in iron maiden too. The sarcophagus is AWESOME! The scoop under the ramp is a much nicer way to start modes. Premium for deadpool and iron maiden for me

7 months later
#10613 2 years ago

So lately I’ve been having a problem with my disco loop ramp on my premium. I’d say it’s about 50% of the time the ramp doesn’t come down fast enough so the ball can go up it. Has anyone had issues like that. I’ve also got the issue where the ball sometime will fly off the katana ramp from the loop but I’ve seen the drop dead foam for that so I’ll try that fix.

I’ve also got a problem when the body of lil deadpool keeps falling off the legs. I’ve jammed some electrical tape between the body and legs for the moment but it’s strange why it keeps falling off

#10616 2 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

I'm really enjoying the translucent knock down targets mod. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and while it took a little longer than I thought, installation wasn't too bad.
I wasn't looking forward to cutting, scraping off and then re-transferring the decals from the old drop downs to the new ones, I was fortunate to find some old decals in the coin-op which did the trick.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great I assume the whole bank is lit up not individually?

3 weeks later
#10823 2 years ago

I’ve posted before and tried searching and seen the issue is there for a couple of other people but no answers to it. But has anyone solved why sometimes the loop ramp catches the ball or is too slow to come down? I’ve adjusted the switch just after gate at the upper right near the chimmi truck to be a bit more sensitive but it hasn’t really helped. Anyone had any luck?

Also my lil deadpool body has fallen off I’m guessing super glue is the fix?

1 week later
#10932 2 years ago

So I asked my sister at the start of the week for a tnut and screw as one of mine broke in the back (top right of the pop bumpers) and they haven’t gotten back to me. Does anyone know what size screws and tnuts they used in this game I need one and my game has been down for 3 weeks

3 weeks later
#11132 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I agree with this.
I had Aiq and Elvira, both long gone now and in my opinionc aiq is Elwin’s worst.
Elvira is overhyped and a ver easy pin to beat, in a small collection like mine it got old very quick, a lot of stop and go and the movie scenes get very repetitive after a few hundred games. Avengers is a good shooter with terribly awful callouts and music, the rules feel like homework, lacks personality.
Happy to have owned, but happier that they are gone.

I think AIQ shoots nicely but god it’s boring! The modes are good but it’s the grind to get your locks is just horrible!!! I think it’s a great players game but not for me. On the other hand JP3 is great. I do love my deadpool premium too.

2 months later
#11947 2 years ago

I know the issue is out there for the prem/Le but has anyone gotten rid of the problem of the rejects on the disco loop ramp?

3 weeks later
#12233 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Thanks, now I need to figure out what hardware to get in order to install the post (i.e., which screw, which nut, which sizes...). Nothing like NIB troubleshooting.

I’d send the distro an email with the photos and ask for the post, tnut and screw.

1 year later
#14908 10 months ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

My Lil Deadpool bash toy's head fell off. I tried to glue it back on but it keeps falling off. I can't find a replacement anywhere but have emailed Stern. Anyone dealt with this issue and know where I can find a replacement?

The head hasn’t fallen off of mine but the torso and upward has fallen off the legs. Has anyone had that problem before?

2 weeks later
#14932 9 months ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Funko Pop figures fit perfectly. There are several Deadpool versions if you want to go that route. I've been using the DinoPool one for a few years now.
[quoted image]

I like the stock one but it keeps falling off. Is it meant to be glued on? It might be slightly broken but I suspect not enough to fall off

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#14972 8 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are you using a super glue from your supermarket to fix it? If so that’s likely your problem, go for an expoxy resin or pop to your local hardware store and grab a glue with an activator.
I’ve repaired two Deadpool bobble heads and neither have come apart again using the below.
[quoted image]

Got this stuff and it worked a treat thanks for the heads up

#15005 8 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Game started clicking for me earlier this week. Got home late today and was going to play one quick game to keep my IC streak and had my best game yet. Almost had a 2nd mech suit. I get all the love for this game.
Curious about folks strategy with Juggernaut. Are booms wasted there? It seems like it never removes health. The side targets seem so risky. I usually try to take the mini DP MB into that mode but the round 2 is maybe the toughest battle for me.
[quoted image]

With Juggernaut you’ve got to hit the dead or pool targets 4x to be able to attack him. A boom will issue 1 hit to the dead/pool targets

#15023 8 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yes above I made a recommendation a couple of people have since tried with success.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/299#post-7639512

This worked a treat for getting the torso back on the legs. I’d assume it’d work the same for the head

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.