(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 326.
#1 5 years ago

A place to share your unboxing videos, mods, and over all love for all things Deadpool.

#3 5 years ago

Congratulations! I am hearing the LEs are a big seller already. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

#4 5 years ago

Pro ordered today. Shaker too.

#5 5 years ago

LE here! For the record I'll be all over the Munsters LE too, then I'll be lucky my wife doesnt throw me out.

#6 5 years ago

Seems like the LE is definitely getting some love. I wonder how close it is to sold out.

#7 5 years ago

Emailed and spoke to local distrib yesterday and told them I'm in for a LE.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Seems like the LE is definitely getting some love. I wonder how close it is to sold out.

Did my part yesterday by ordering an LE. And I think @marcdaddy's wife and mine have a lot in common.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Did my part yesterday by ordering an LE. And I think marcdaddy's wife and mine have a lot in common.

LOL! I actually got her to enter her first tournament at level 257 in Schaumburg, of course we play against the who's who in pinball. It's all for fun

20180807_185755 (resized).jpg20180807_185755 (resized).jpg20180807_191242 (resized).jpg20180807_191242 (resized).jpg
#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

LOL! I actually got her to enter her first tournament at level 257 in Schaumburg, of course we play against the who's who in pinball. It's all for fun [quoted image][quoted image]

Yes some heavy-hitters there yesterday and good people! It looks like she had a good time and probably ready for the next one.

Brad

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Yes some heavy-hitters there yesterday and good people! It looks like she had a good time and probably ready for the next one.
Brad

She said she will need 2 Margaritas next time! I told her they changed the format so we can get more games in.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

LOL! I actually got her to enter her first tournament at level 257 in Schaumburg, of course we play against the who's who in pinball. It's all for fun [quoted image][quoted image]

Ok... I was mistaken based on your comment that you were lucky if your wife doesn't throw you out. I can't get mine anywhere near pins at home... no way in hell she'll be heading out to a location for a tournament. Congrats on the awesome wife... I have a feeling she won't be throwing you out!!

#13 5 years ago

Just ordered my premium! October seems so far away...

#14 5 years ago

Have any LEs been able to find out if the LE exclusive art blades will actually be exclusive or available for sale separately after release?

I ask as BM66LE/SLE and GOTGLE art blades where supposed to be exclusive to the LE but where both available after release.

#15 5 years ago

What up!! Can’t wait to play this game.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What up!! Can’t wait to play this game.

There is going to be one on location and a launch party close to where I work. I'm really looking forward to playing it to see if the humor/music is as good as I think it is.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

There is going to be one on location and a launch party close to where I work. I'm really looking forward to playing it to see if the humor/music is as good as I think it is.

From what we’ve seen so far, it’s seems like they have really tried to bring the humor side to life.

#18 5 years ago

I can't wait to finally play one when it arrives here in Australia!

#19 5 years ago

I'm in for a Premium. It'll be on location in the Dallas/Plano area when it shows up.

Looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

#20 5 years ago

I’m in for an LE ,I’ll have to move a pin out to fit it in my collection

#21 5 years ago

I'm likely gonna get the PRO (not sure the upside on the PREMIUM/LE for the $ difference is worth it for me) but I was wondering if anyone knew if the game has any magnet action? (either under the board (love those!) or in certain parts?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm likely gonna get the PRO (not sure the upside on the PREMIUM/LE for the $ difference is worth it for me) but I was wondering if anyone knew if the game has any magnet action? (either under the board (love those!) or in certain parts?

No magnets. Pretty sure. Thank god. Haha.

#23 5 years ago

No magnets listed on the matrix no.

#24 5 years ago

My LE is coming straight to my location My Parents Basement here in Atl. I’ve never been even close to this excited for a pin.

#25 5 years ago

Pro, should be here September.

#26 5 years ago

Sold 5 games and ordered an LE. #GFY

#27 5 years ago

In on a pro last week. Does anyone have any confirmation as to when their machines are shipping?

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheesegritty:

Sold 5 games and ordered an LE. #GFY

Strong move. Congratulations on your new game. Post some pictures when you get it.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

In on a pro last week. Does anyone have any confirmation as to when their machines are shipping?

Soon. Depends on the distro and when you got in. The launch party locations have dibs I would think and all of the launch parties are mid September. So I’d say around then. Maybe sooner.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Lucky man #Marcdaddy convinced my wife we Needed to order an LE also but have yet to convince her to go out to 257 league night to play. She is certain no other women would be there. Hoping your photo might change her mind.....lol I think she would enjoy it as we do play quite a bit at home but she gets intimidated playing against others. She don't mind beating me though??

#31 5 years ago

I ordered a premium and a shaker. I don’t love the LE art. I think the pro art is the best, but I wanted the game play enhancements of the premium/LE. I especially don’t need a vinyl record

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I ordered a premium and a shaker. I don’t love the LE art. I think the pro art is the best, but I wanted the game play enhancements of the premium/LE. I especially don’t need a vinyl record

You wanted the Disco ball Admit IT! lol

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You wanted the Disco ball Admit IT! lol

I admit it.

#34 5 years ago

To early in the game but I look first for the pro model.

I guess the expo will help I'm not looking to change lineup at this point.

#35 5 years ago

LE is on order.

#36 5 years ago

We have a Pro on order to put on location at our local comic book/games shop. If anyone is in the Atlantic City, NJ area next month - come by and check it out!

#37 5 years ago

**Deadpool rated R petition.

Petition started - vote please. (Hoping this catches Sterns eyes).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/petition-for-rated-r-deadpool-mode#post-4548629

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/petition-for-rated-r-deadpool-mode#post-4548629

You could simply ask them to swap the Premium theme music cassette with a Eddie Murphy Raw if you need the game to cuss at you while you play? I think this bridge has been crossed and personally I think its a wise decision for Stern a family company technically selling toys... I am sure someone will find a creative way to make their game drop F-bombs everytime you plunge the ball but for me I am in it for the game and would not want that option for my family nor my guests with families. In a bar sure, but most of these games are not finding bars, they are finding family oriented establishments. JMO.

#39 5 years ago

NEW Deadpool Animated Game guide: http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=938

As soon as rules are available, we will add them to the guide.
For now, it's an easy way to look at a nice close-up pic of the playfield.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Marvel mandated no R

#41 5 years ago

Game doesn’t need R rated content to be more witty. Even in PG comic book form, the best DP character moments pulled it off. The flat corny callouts can be fixed. If Stern did their homework and have as much liberty as Gomez expressed on C2C interview, code can get this done.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Marvel mandated no R

I’d point the finger at Disney on this one.

Quoted from Vino:

Game doesn’t need R rated content to be more witty. Even in PG comic book form, the best DP character moments pulled it off. The flat corny callouts can be fixed. If Stern did their homework and have as much liberty as Gomez expressed on C2C interview, code can get this done.

+1

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Helicon will be getting 4 pros initially but will ultimately be sporting an LE in their current lineup.

#44 5 years ago

Actual Brewing in Columbus, Ohio will be getting a pro.

#45 5 years ago

We will have an LE at Pinball Madness October 19-21. Come check it out.
OC Pinball is scheduled to get their first Deadpool PRO delivery this Thursday. I'm hoping to get some time on a PRO this Friday.

Museum of Pinball - Banning, CA
550 pinball machines
600 video games
pinballmadness.com for more information

#46 5 years ago

eBay and Paypal have 0% interest for 24 months.
OC Pinball has Deadpool PRO listed at $5799 with FREE delivery.

LINK:
ebay.com link: Deadpool Pro Edition Pinball Machine NEW Free Shipping Stern 2018

#47 5 years ago

A pro been sighted! *not mine

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#48 5 years ago

I'll be "B@lls D33P" in a premium cabinet in X ammount of months.

To think I said a few months back there is NO way I'd get this.
Holy hell Stern's got me figured out.

Well shit CGC not sure when Monster Bash is going to happen now.

#49 5 years ago

I switched my premium order to an LE. It’s a double whammy; not only is the MSRP more, it appears distributors are discounting LE’s less since there is limited supply. Oh well.

#50 5 years ago

In on an LE here!

Easily Gomez’s best design in years and this one looks super fun and satisfying to shoot, orbit to ramp shot and those left side loops look awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.