(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 326.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

xfassa
Along with taking pics or video, check your software version. Usually new games come loaded with recent announcements. If it comes with old code, then download it while you play and install it soon.

Running code version 0.83

It looks like Stern has 0.84 for the Pro machine. No updates yet for Premium or LE.

#352 5 years ago

Xfassa- any further thoughts on the pin?
Are you guys hitting the Katana ramp fairly seamlessly and how do you find the current rules/code?
Game looks really sharp in your pics.

#353 5 years ago

Accidentally hit the Snikt shot when getting a ball save and it gave me a 15mil super secret skill shot. Man that’s gotta be tough to do on purpose hahaha

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Xfassa- any further thoughts on the pin?
Are you guys hitting the Katana ramp fairly seamlessly and how do you find the current rules/code?
Game looks really sharp in your pics.

No real issues on Katana ramp. Actually, it was pretty interesting to have the pop bumper launch it up the Katana ramp.

Artwork = Amazing.

#355 5 years ago

Nice update .84

Shaker on integration on pro feels perfect so far.

“You Keith Elwin” call out is great!!!!

#356 5 years ago

Nice update .84

Shaker on integration on pro feels perfect so far.

“You Keith Elwin” call out is great!!!!

Dim the room lights! Congrats on DP!

#357 5 years ago

Dangit, I am going to go in on a Premium tomorrow. Will be my first new generation pin, have a 1969 spin-a-card, but really like the retro video game integration in DP.

#358 5 years ago
C5FE8BCC-584E-4B70-8EF5-5414647DA631.jpegC5FE8BCC-584E-4B70-8EF5-5414647DA631.jpeg
#359 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Running code version 0.83
It looks like Stern has 0.84 for the Pro machine. No updates yet for Premium or LE.

I don't think that's correct. The email sent out only mentioned the Pro, but their website has code for both Pro and the Prem and LE.

Release notes below...

LE V0.84.0 - Sep. 13, 2018
==========================

- Deadpool Breaks the 4th Wall - tuned frequency of animations
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL - tuned scoring
- NINJAPOCALYPSE combo - collects all NINJA shots lit by Ninja Pops
- MEGALODON QUEST - tuned roving megalodon shot speed
- KATANA-RAMA TIME - tuned scoring
- Adjustments added
- BALL SAVE TIMER: NINJA MBALL - default 15 seconds
- BALL SAVE TIMER: DISCO MBALL - default 15 seconds
- BALL SAVE TIMER: SAURON MBALL - default 15 seconds
- LIL DEADPOOL FRENZY BALL SAVE - default 4 seconds
- LIL DEADPOOL BOUNCE BALL SAVE - default 4 seconds
- Fixed: Game audits were not shown in Audit Menu
- Shaker motor support added
- SYSTEM - Updated to v2.12
- GAME CODE UPDATE - Corrected false failure in VERIFY operation

LE V0.83.0 - Sep. 10, 2018
- Initial release.

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I don't think that's correct. The email sent out only mentioned the Pro, but their website has code for both Pro and the Prem and LE.
Release notes below...
LE V0.84.0 - Sep. 13, 2018
- Deadpool Breaks the 4th Wall - tuned frequency of animations
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL - tuned scoring
- NINJAPOCALYPSE combo - collects all NINJA shots lit by Ninja Pops
- MEGALODON QUEST - tuned roving megalodon shot speed
- KATANA-RAMA TIME - tuned scoring
- Adjustments added
- BALL SAVE TIMER: NINJA MBALL - default 15 seconds
- BALL SAVE TIMER: DISCO MBALL - default 15 seconds
- BALL SAVE TIMER: SAURON MBALL - default 15 seconds
- LIL DEADPOOL FRENZY BALL SAVE - default 4 seconds
- LIL DEADPOOL BOUNCE BALL SAVE - default 4 seconds
- Fixed: Game audits were not shown in Audit Menu
- Shaker motor support added
- SYSTEM - Updated to v2.12
- GAME CODE UPDATE - Corrected false failure in VERIFY operation
LE V0.83.0 - Sep. 10, 2018
- Initial release.

My apologies. When I checked an hour ago there was nothing listed. Maybe a cache issue with my browser. Thanks for the update!

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What kind of scores are people putting up? My high is 214 mil, my son just put up 210 mil.

I've played it a few times before, but I stopped in to play a few games on route today and I did this on my first game today. It took so long I ended up leaving after only playing the one game. I had 828 million and completed everything on ball 1 and it broke the code. The Quest light would just stay lit and when I shot it, it would say choose your mode, but since both Megladon and T-Rex were completed when I tried to choose anything it just shot the ball back out. I just kept going for the spinner for Disco and the targets for lock after that point. I was excited when I saw there was a code update tonight as I figured it would address this, but I don't see anything in the notes that relates to it.

41755167_293263711403380_7459928000637698048_n (resized).jpg41755167_293263711403380_7459928000637698048_n (resized).jpg

#362 5 years ago

Ours hasn’t arrived yet. But after playing it multiple rounds at the nitropinball event in Vancouver and at the show room. I am feeling pretty enthusiastic about getting our pro version.

#363 5 years ago

Anyone have definitive advice on fixing the right ramp rejects other than pitch and level? Getting really tired of having fast smooth shots go through the path only to get rejected over half the time instead of going up the ramp. Shot is so fast it's really hard to tell what it's smacking into and if it's usually the same obstacle or not...

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone have definitive advice on fixing the right ramp rejects other than pitch and level? Getting really tired of having fast smooth shots go through the path only to get rejected over half the time instead of going up the ramp. Shot is so fast it's really hard to tell what it's smacking into and if it's usually the same obstacle or not...

So what happens when it makes it through the first ball guide? Does it go up the ramp at all? Surprisingly enough some say making the game steep (like 7.0) is the ticket.

#365 5 years ago

If you have a newer Phone. You might should try taking a slowmotion video and see where the ball is getting stuck.

#366 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Someone posted in one of the DP threads that if the ball hits the right guide at a deep angle it will bounce of and hit the left guide then continue to ricochet. Same happens if a shot is made and it hits the left guide first, it will then ricochet off into the right guide and continue to rattle off each guide.

Sure they said the shot almost has to be straight into the right guide at a medium pace, anything to fast and it rattles between the guide walls. I will try and find the post and link it here but from memory that’s what that particular DP owner said about the shot.

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

My game does shoot very smoothly.
But even with that, just because I hit the lower enterance to the right ramp does not mean it’s always going to make it.
I did pull the glass off and shot the ramp by hand from as close to the same location as possible each time and the shot flowed 100% of the time.
There is a lot of geometry going on with a huge amount of variables with ball bounce and what location it leaves the flipper at when shooting with the flipper.
On mine if I hit the lower guides too fast the ball will bounce between the guides making it rattle in the guide and does not make it. Hitting the lower guide at a medium speed seems to be the golden ticket.
It is a hard shot to make correctly. Some machines might be better then others.

This guy slightly tweaked his guide ramp to improve his shots. His post is half way down the page.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/6#post-4580338
Because my machine is so great it’s a bummer hearing others not making the shots, with some adjustments on poorly setup machines it can shoot amazingly!
After playing a good one I’m sure you’ll dig this game.

#368 5 years ago

That’s a post I made earlier, trying to answer another fellas katana ramp issues.
I’ve come to expect a super fast shot that looks smooth to not make it because it bounces between the guides on mine.
Might be different on other machines though.

Look at the other guys post where he bent his guide and vastly improved his game.

#369 5 years ago

Thanks a ton Xfassa. Those pics and vids don’t take/upload themselves. We appreciate it. Looks fantastic. Want to see Disco mode in a dark room.

My LE should be installed by Wednesday night!

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Thanks a ton Xfassa. Those pics and vids don’t take/upload themselves. We appreciate it. Looks fantastic. Want to see Disco mode in a dark room.
My LE should be installed by Wednesday night!

No prob...happy to contribute. I will try and get some low light video of the disco ball later tonight.

#371 5 years ago

Does anyone have custom instruction cards yet?

#372 5 years ago

Received FedEx tracking for LE today. It should arrive Tuesday.

#373 5 years ago

LOOKING to buy someone LE record pm me if you want tot sell.

#374 5 years ago

Disco Party in the dark

#375 5 years ago

FYI. I did not receive the 12” Vinyl LP featuring 11 original music tracks with cover art by Zombie Yeti. Guessing that will be sent out sometime down the road.

#376 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

FYI. I did not receive the 12” Vinyl LP featuring 11 original music tracks with cover art by Zombie Yeti. Guessing that will be sent out sometime down the road.

Distributor tell you anything?

#377 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Distributor tell you anything?

There should be a card

E9E4F15C-5274-4756-AF6E-155F9F9200AC (resized).pngE9E4F15C-5274-4756-AF6E-155F9F9200AC (resized).png
#378 5 years ago

i forgot to check the goodie bag. I found the redemption card.

#379 5 years ago

Ok Cool, but don’t mark your calendar. Silly to ask YOU to do that hoopla hoop proof of purchase jazz when clearly they just don’t have the vinyl ready yet.

#380 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Disco Party in the dark

Much better. Awesome thanks.
Looks like something you wouldn’t necessarily miss on a pro, but certainly cool and fun to have when it’s there! Is it Wednesday yet...

#381 5 years ago

The disco mode lighting is much better on the pro with the latest code.

#382 5 years ago

Yes, disco mode lighting on Pro has changed with the newest code.

#383 5 years ago

Nice collection in the goodie bag.

20180915_150034 (resized).jpg20180915_150034 (resized).jpg
#384 5 years ago
20180915_150458 (resized).jpg20180915_150458 (resized).jpg
#385 5 years ago

Just installed Tilt Graphics art blades.
It’s well worth the $88 to fill the color void and really helps complete the look of the pro.

And yes I already tore the top right side decal. Putting the play field down after working on it, not being carful, duh.

46936F96-609F-41F1-AAE2-6B0EBD5B8A08 (resized).jpeg46936F96-609F-41F1-AAE2-6B0EBD5B8A08 (resized).jpeg57A391BF-4FC9-4CB1-A7E2-AA59767FDCDE (resized).jpeg57A391BF-4FC9-4CB1-A7E2-AA59767FDCDE (resized).jpeg85BB6E03-CCB0-4C80-A687-B0C712A51218 (resized).jpeg85BB6E03-CCB0-4C80-A687-B0C712A51218 (resized).jpeg
#386 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Just installed Tilt Graphics art blades.
It’s well worth the $88 to fill the color void and really helps complete the look of the pro.
And yes I already tore the top right side decal. Putting the play field down after working on it, not being carful, duh.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look fantastic. Better than mirror blades for this title. And yes tearing them on accident is a rite of passage.

#387 5 years ago

My first NIB ever after owning 107 pins

B9CBE5C6-EEC9-4654-A645-9E44372AEDA9 (resized).jpegB9CBE5C6-EEC9-4654-A645-9E44372AEDA9 (resized).jpegE97953D0-88D8-4D2E-B8BE-006E9952E218 (resized).jpegE97953D0-88D8-4D2E-B8BE-006E9952E218 (resized).jpeg
#388 5 years ago

Is Stern selling the art blades/decals from the LE by themselves on any website yet?

#389 5 years ago

Played the game on route the other day and noticed the Williams sound effects. Not sure if it has been discussed before but is there an inside joke to this? I know Stern/Data East had a ongoing feud, is this a final F-U to Williams?

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from nkowalskiw:

Played the game on route the other day and noticed the Williams sound effects. Not sure if it has been discussed before but is there an inside joke to this? I know Stern/Data East had a ongoing feud, is this a final F-U to Williams?

Williams left pinball to focus on slot machine development. Good thing for Stern or they may have not made it through the 2000's. IMO

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Is Stern selling the art blades/decals from the LE by themselves on any website yet?

No. They’ll have art blades but the LE’s are specific for that model.

#392 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Accidentally hit the Snikt shot when getting a ball save and it gave me a 15mil super secret skill shot. Man that’s gotta be tough to do on purpose hahaha

Wait, what is a Snikt ?

#393 5 years ago

Awaiting mine this week to be on location by end of the week.

#394 5 years ago

Distributor says it's arriving on Monday, and will be shipping out this week. So keeping my fingers crossed for this week!

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

There should be a card
[quoted image]

Please sell me your record anyone that gets an L.E. and doesnt reeeally needit!

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I'm after the tape!

#397 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I don’t need it, what is your offer?

#398 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

As soon as their accessories are ready to go we will see topper, shooter knob and art blades available.

Quoted from DylanFan71:

No. They’ll have art blades but the LE’s are specific for that model.

They advertised the same for BM66LE/SLE, Maiden and GOTG yet you could buy the LE art blades from certain 3rd party retailers.

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Wait, what is a Snikt ?

It’s the ricochet shot that increases your playfield multiplier. You have to bank off the Wolverine target that’s to the right of his spinner, and make it up the ramp.

#400 5 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

It’s the ricochet shot that increases your playfield multiplier. You have to bank off the Wolverine target that’s to the right of his spinner, and make it up the ramp.

Think he ment what “is” a SNIKT.

Quoted from chuckcasey:

Wait, what is a Snikt ?

It is the word often used in the comics, in place as the sound effect of Wolverines claws extending.

It is also a Wolverine comic mini series released back in 2000 ish.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/8?hl=datschwandt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.