(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 326.
#4251 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Hey guys sorry if this has been brought up in the 83 pages (i did search for my key terms). Has anyone noticed the backglass has a woolly mammoth and squid/ octopus on it? Do you think they will become quests in future code updates? Also on the krackamegaladonus-rex mode; the scenes show "3" teeth collected while there is only 2 quests currently. All more signs of missing quests/ game modes that would hopefully be in future updates?

Cable takes care of the Kraken tooth. Considering there are not inserts for those other items, they will probably not be added. You'll also notice that Domino doesn't exist on the backglasses but she IS in the game.

#4252 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Hey guys sorry if this has been brought up in the 83 pages (i did search for my key terms). Has anyone noticed the backglass has a woolly mammoth and squid/ octopus on it? Do you think they will become quests in future code updates? Also on the krackamegaladonus-rex mode; the scenes show "3" teeth collected while there is only 2 quests currently. All more signs of missing quests/ game modes that would hopefully be in future updates?

I think the Kraken(squid)/Shark just represent the existing Megalodon mode, and the T-Rex/Wolly Mammoth represent the T-Rex mode. Kracken is already in the Megalodon mode.

#4253 4 years ago

How do you light the add-a-ball on the various multiballs, ie Lil Deadpool, Ninja, Mech Suit? I understand you have to hit the scoop during multiball when mystery is lit, but how do you qualify?

#4254 4 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

How do you light the add-a-ball on the various multiballs, ie Lil Deadpool, Ninja, Mech Suit? I understand you have to hit the scoop during multiball when mystery is lit, but how do you qualify?

Spell DEADPOOL using the targets to light Mystery. Mystery gives the Add-A-Ball. Or, be like me, light mystery and collect it right before (or slightly after) a multi-ball and collect two ninjas.

#4255 4 years ago

4 sale. See ad. Thx

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Exceptionally beautiful Deadpool LE (I am 1st owner). NO trades - cash only transaction. I am ~1.5 hours north of upcoming Chicago Expo. Come see, play and buy! Added mods: 1. ...”
2019-09-26
Saukville, WI
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 1559 times

#4256 4 years ago

Has anyone ever had issues with their metal lock bar being so tight that it drags down the art decal a little when putting it back on? Do you recommend I try to bend the lockbar a little or will this make the black paint chip on the lockbar?

#4257 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Has anyone ever had issues with their metal lock bar being so tight that it drags down the art decal a little when putting it back on? Do you recommend I try to bend the lockbar a little or will this make the black paint chip on the lockbar?

Did this on mine a bit. Just have to be careful putting it on. It’s doing it on the left side.

#4258 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade your deadpool pro for some wedgehead gotliebs? Feel free to write.thank you

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Did this on mine a bit. Just have to be careful putting it on. It’s doing it on the left side.

Yep mine is on the left too! Have to put the lockbar in while pushing to the right to avoid damage to the decal. Might put a bit of vinyl tape right there so it slides over without damaging more.

#4260 4 years ago

This game is still awesome. That is all.

#4261 4 years ago

Deadpool is getting delivered tomorrow! It’s over 2 weeks since I placed the order but it’s quicker than my Catwoman took. Excited to finally have it

#4262 4 years ago

joined the club last week to busy beating on it to make this post. a few small issues out of box but nothing major.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4263 4 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

joined the club last week to busy beating on it to make this post. a few small issues out of box but nothing major.[quoted image]

I feel like theres some good material to work with here

#4264 4 years ago

Got 215m on DP in league tonight, scorched everybody else. Wish I knew how I did it. I got the drops down like 3 times, and hit the left ramp like 3 times. Hit the scoop 6 times but never started a battle ( fckin thanks new code). Not sure exactly what is goin on but this is by far my favorite machine out of 8 to play. Really great game, I'd love to own one.

#4265 4 years ago

Any LE owners out there feel like selling your vinyl record? PM me and we'll figure out a price.

Cheers,

Winston

#4267 4 years ago

But I’m drunk at a strip club so NOW might be your best time. Lol.

#4268 4 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

You’re drunk and at a strip club and checking pinside?!?

#4269 4 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

You’re drunk and at a strip club and checking pinside?!?

Now that’s what I call dedication to the hobby.

#4270 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Now that’s what I call dedication to the hobby.

Both involve balls, protectors and losing money, so...lots in common. ‍

#4271 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Both involve balls, protectors and losing money, so...lots in common. ‍

lol

#4272 4 years ago

Sorry I'm so late to the party on this, had no idea it was such a great machine.
I guess what I'm wondering, and I know this is a long shot here, is can anyone tell me how I got 215m like that? My buddy watching said I doubled my score, twice. I know this is really reaching since none of you were there, and I SHOULD know wtf I'm doing, but I don't.
What could I possibly have been hitting that would double my score?
Sorry for the ramble and thanks in advance.

#4273 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sorry I'm so late to the party on this, had no idea it was such a great machine.
I guess what I'm wondering, and I know this is a long shot here, is can anyone tell me how I got 215m like that? My buddy watching said I doubled my score, twice. I know this is really reaching since none of you were there, and I SHOULD know wtf I'm doing, but I don't.
What could I possibly have been hitting that would double my score?
Sorry for the ramble and thanks in advance.

Snikt. One of the best shots in pinball. Its a target to the right of the center shot, hit it ‘just right’ and the ball will ricotet up the ramp next to it. Each successful Snikt increases your pf multiplier; 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x. Do that and get a multiball going and 200mil is possible. 1+ bill is a good score on this game for what it’s worth. Grats on the win, glad you like it. I still play it constantly.

#4274 4 years ago

THANKS SKB!!!
I realize not a phenomenal score in "the owners club" here but it was the highest of the league on that machine last night. I do remember lucking into that shot a couple times. Gonna head down tomorrow and put up 300m.
I realize I can look up the matrix, but are the differences between pro/premium worth the extra scratch? Pro seems awful packed.
Some of the best shots of all recent Sterns I think.

#4275 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

THANKS SKB!!!
I realize not a phenomenal score in "the owners club" here but it was the highest of the league on that machine last night. I do remember lucking into that shot a couple times. Gonna head down tomorrow and put up 300m.
I realize I can look up the matrix, but are the differences between pro/premium worth the extra scratch? Pro seems awful packed.

And if you can stack disco loops and a mode and a playfield 2-3-4-5x multiplier and ninja multiball, you can get some crazy scores, but you have to pay attention to the order to get all of that going. Really great code. Tanio has done a great job.

#4276 4 years ago

I got it down in the basement last night and set it up. This pin is awesome! We liked it at the arcade but owning it there is so much more to it. Great shots, call outs and music. The call outs and music I could never really hear. Overall just an awesome job by stern. This ranks up there with BM66 for me. It may still be the honeymoon stage but usually I can tell after a couple hours of play. Time to find some cool mods!

523F64C8-1E30-4288-812E-E12DDFA8D1D4 (resized).jpeg523F64C8-1E30-4288-812E-E12DDFA8D1D4 (resized).jpeg
#4277 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

THANKS SKB!!!

Track down an LE. It's beautiful.

#4278 4 years ago

Thanks for the replies guys. Our 8 machines at league:
SW
ACDC
DP
GOTG
T2
BK3
Wonka
Popeye
DP is the one I wanna play over and over, and when I stay after league it's to play DP. Hope there's a premium at Expo to check out. Hell I haven't even played a premium BK3, which I also love the speed of, just not as much as DP.

#4279 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks for the replies guys. Our 8 machines at league:
SW
ACDC
DP
GOTG
T2
BK3
Wonka
Popeye
DP is the one I wanna play over and over, and when I stay after league it's to play DP. Hope there's a premium at Expo to check out. Hell I haven't even played a premium BK3, which I also love the speed of, just not as much as DP.

Come pickup my LE for sale. I am north of expo!!

#4280 4 years ago

Also the kill shot in battles and quests is worth a stack of points if you get it in the scoop after finishing them quick. Can be huge.

#4281 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

It may still be the honeymoon stage but usually I can tell after a couple hours of play.

If you like it this much after a couple hours, just wait til you’ve had it a few months. The variety of code (battles vs MB’s, etc) and unique shot layout will only cause your love to grow. I predict you might be proclaiming this one of, if not the, best pins of all time. I know I do!!

#4282 4 years ago

I only had a couple hours to kill and couldn't even break 70k. Swear I had some 10 minute balls, but like every other new fuckin Stern, I never know what to shoot at.
This is the CRY forum right?

#4283 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I only had a couple hours to kill and couldn't even break 70k. Swear I had some 10 minute balls, but like every other new fuckin Stern, I never know what to shoot at.

Shoot for anything with a lit insert. Repeat and you should get over 70k pretty easily.

#4284 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I wonder what you were hitting during those 10 minutes?
You can hit just about anything in this game and get more than 70k
Probably my favorite Stern at the moment. Love my DP, so different from the rest.

#4285 4 years ago

I meant 70m, but yeah, I'm pretty terrible. Still have fun though.
Vireland shooting the flashing inserts is the only strategy I have lol.
Think I was getting too hung up trying to hit that katana shot and the right orbit.

#4286 4 years ago

I beat Sabretooth a couple times, but nobody else. How do you guys rank them in terms of ease of beating?

#4287 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I beat Sabretooth a couple times, but nobody else. How do you guys rank them in terms of ease of beating?

From easiest to hardest Sabretooth, Juggernaut, and then Mystique. I play them in that order unless I have a close Lil' Deadpool multiball in which case I'd go with Juggernaut. The multiball is a huge help on Juggernaut since the low side pop bumper shots are dangerous for drains. With mystique, you really have to be shooting accurately. I've beaten all of them a few times and always a little disappointed there isn't more celebration after beating the third guy.

#4288 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

From easiest to hardest Sabretooth, Juggernaut, and then Mystique. I play them in that order unless I have a close Lil' Deadpool multiball in which case I'd go with Juggernaut. The multiball is a huge help on Juggernaut since the low side pop bumper shots are dangerous for drains. With mystique, you really have to be shooting accurately. I've beaten all of them a few times and always a little disappointed there isn't more celebration after beating the third guy.

I think Juggernaut is most difficult b/c you need to hit enough drops to light the shots, then repeat.

#4289 4 years ago

Hey everyone. Have a NIB shipping to me next week! Excited to be joining the club soon, and will catch up on this thread quickly.

Did a quick search for immediate issues to address, and came up with the washers under the ball guide that leads to the lock ramp. Can anyone help me with any other "Day 1" issues that should be addressed?

Such an awesome game! Can't wait!

#4290 4 years ago

Hey Dead Pool Owners

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am willing to trade for a HUO Dead Pool Pro. Not looking for any other games. I am willing to sell for cash also. I am close to Expo and can bring. Chicago area. No Shipping...”
2019-10-04
Naperville, IL
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 277 times

#4291 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

I would tend to agree with this. My usual strategy is knock out Juggernaut right away with Lil DP. Makes it pretty easy. Mystique can be tough, and is a good use of Booms. Sabretooth tends to be a bit easier overall.

As for more celebration...I would say getting to fight Sauron is a pretty darn good celebration.

Man do I miss this game. Can't wait to bring it back into the collection.

#4292 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

With no Team-Ups I think Juggernaut is hardest, because it has dangerous shots (drops). Mystique is next, because she just has a lot of shots. Sabretooth is easiest. Get the ball in the pops or shooter lane (so you can get in the pops), and he's dead.

With Team-Ups / MBs things change. Mystique is easy with the Wolverine Team-Up. After starting the battle, Wolverine-left ramp-Wolverine, and she's dead. I agree with the others that Li'l DP is a must for Juggernaut. Get the drops down and the orange lights lit early while the ball save is on and go to town. Team-Ups / MBs on Sabretooth are unnecessary to finish, so I don't waste Li'l DP or Wolverine on him. The others are points and time, so that's always good.

#4293 4 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

pictures or it didn't happen!

#4294 4 years ago

Team ups are key to knocking out the 3 main battles quickly. I make sure I have Dazzler and Wolverine ready before starting a mode. Makes all of them pretty easy and can usually get a disco mode going as well to stack.

#4295 4 years ago

How do team ups work? How do you get them and how do you use them? Thank you!!!

#4296 4 years ago

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

This will answer all your questions.

You actually have to kill the 3 battles twice.

#4297 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311
This will answer all your questions.
You actually have to kill the 3 battles twice.

Nice rule sheet. I haven't seen that yet.

#4298 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

How do team ups work? How do you get them and how do you use them? Thank you!!!

Here is a quick answer. Get Team-ups by hitting the respective shot X number of times to light the blue insert...Team-Up ready. Use it by starting a battle. You can't opt out of using a ready Team-Up.

#4299 4 years ago

Anyone replaced any of the character plastics with figures?

#4300 4 years ago

I did with the figures that Mod Father sells. They are very well made and really create that "world under glass" look that I really enjoy

20191004_094910.jpg20191004_094910.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/86?hl=gumby510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.