(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 326.
#4201 4 years ago

Both mine split, so switched them out too. I was out of red, so went with yellow...

20190917_163555[1] (resized).jpg20190917_163555[1] (resized).jpg
#4202 4 years ago
Quoted from fissionch1ps:

Yeah, no problems with movement. I put it in coil test, fired the flipper ~100x and tested movement again. All fine. It’s a subtle problem. Just noticing the oomf on the left isn’t quite there.
Not seeing any mechanical problems or linkage issues

How much voltage do you have at the coil? Compare right coil power reading to left. Maybe your node board isn't supplying enough power?

Also, is your EOS switch there and working right?

#4203 4 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Both mine split, so switched them out too. I was out of red, so went with yellow...[quoted image]

I love it!

#4204 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How much voltage do you have at the coil? Compare right coil power reading to left. Maybe your node board isn't supplying enough power?

Thats it, right there. Seen this quite a bit on Spike systems. Just replace the EOS and you should be good to go! Other thing I've seen cause this is a cracked flipper bushing.

Best of luck.

Brian

#4205 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Thats it, right there. Seen this quite a bit on Spike systems. Just replace the EOS and you should be good to go! Other thing I've seen cause this is a cracked flipper bushing.
Best of luck.
Brian

It was a big problem on KISS, for some reason. I don't know why just that machine...

#4206 4 years ago

Replaced all my post sleeves with yellow after about 300 games, mine split as well.i used the Stern slim as I was not sure if the regulars would cause the ball to go SDTM when released from lil Deadpool capture.

#4207 4 years ago

Order a few of those red posts from Titan. The stock ones split within a week. The titans have been going strong for months now.

#4208 4 years ago

Looking to join the premium club later this week. Got a Simpson's and a TWD premium and think a DP will fit in just fine! It was between BM66 and DP but the theme won me over. Love the music on this pin, I’ve only played the pro but I love the prem art package and I’m a big fan of drop targets.

#4209 4 years ago

There some other threads on stern coil stops failing. These are the recommended replacement:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
I did it to mine, but haven’t put enough games in to give a review. So far so good.

I'll have to search elsewhere. parts are $4 odd and shipping goes from $50US to $160 US for 2 flipper stops.

As we say in Australia

FairFuckinDinkumMatePunkin

Capture789 (resized).JPGCapture789 (resized).JPG
#4210 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'll have to search elsewhere. parts are $4 odd and shipping goes from $50US to $160 US for 2 flipper stops.
As we say in Australia
FairFuckinDinkumMatePunkin[quoted image]

Insane. A google search for “515-6308-01 coil stop” shows a few options. Good luck.

#4211 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I’ll check the potential at the coils next time I crack it open. Thanks for the tip. The EOS switches were there and operating correctly. I’ll try cleaning the contacts as well.

#4212 4 years ago

Insane. A google search for “515-6308-01 coil stop” shows a few options. Good luck.

We'd call you Champ or legend here.

At an exchange of one aussie ruppee for about 60 cents US, this represents a $150 saving.

Capture780 (resized).JPGCapture780 (resized).JPG
#4213 4 years ago

Woo hoo! Just had my best game. Defeated Mr Sinister in the Final Battle which caused the flippers to go dead and the screen just went blank light blue (I thought I broke it). Then after a few seconds the screen says "Respawn", you get a new ball and start over again. Kinda weird.

cNSc+iasTNGLlGLTSwXcMw (resized).jpgcNSc+iasTNGLlGLTSwXcMw (resized).jpg
#4214 4 years ago

Has anyone experienced the lil deadpool not sensing a ball behind the drops? This happened on my very first game on nib pro. But then had no trouble after that. I just saw it happen on location again yesterday. the opto sensor seems to be registering fine. The only 2 times it has been lil deadpool level 1 for the multiball. After a ball search or two it typically senses it and starts.

#4215 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Has anyone experienced the lil deadpool not sensing a ball behind the drops? This happened on my very first game on nib pro. But then had no trouble after that. I just saw it happen on location again yesterday. the opto sensor seems to be registering fine. The only 2 times it has been lil deadpool level 1 for the multiball. After a ball search or two it typically senses it and starts.

When this happens are you sure the ball is sitting on top of the sensor?

I have noticed that on my machine every once in a while the ball will get caught on the slight edge between the sensor and the rest of the playfield. I have to give it a small nudge and it will move enough to sit on top of the sensor.

#4216 4 years ago

Purchased a DP Premium and added a few mods from CoinTaker. Stern ninja bumper caps, shaker motor, shooter knob and plate, and flipper tops. It's a blast to play and has quickly become my all-time favorite. In a few weeks I'm hosting my nephew's 26th birthday at his request because he wants to play Deadpool. I also have Lord of the Rings and Monster Bash Remake LE, so I'll soon find out which one is the most popular with the family. My nephew said he hasn't played much pinball in his life (and I think most of that was with my Lord of the Rings) and not at all in at least 10 years. He loves video games, and I told him that this game blends pinball with video perfectly. I've played the Pro edition on location and it's the reason I purchased DP. Very happy with my decision to get the Premium because I like the continuous ramp on the right. The shaker motor is a must as well, although I had to adjust the arms because it was way too strong at first (rattled the glass).

balls (resized).jpgballs (resized).jpgflipper (resized).jpgflipper (resized).jpgninja (resized).jpgninja (resized).jpg
#4217 4 years ago

Do any of the LE's show any signs of the playfield issues being reported on various JJP and Stern titles?

Thanks!

BobC

#4218 4 years ago

Yeah, no problems with movement. I put it in coil test, fired the flipper ~100x and tested movement again. All fine. It’s a subtle problem. Just noticing the oomf on the left isn’t quite there.
Not seeing any mechanical problems or linkage issues

Had the same issue. My coil stop came completely apart and was magnetized to the plunger. Take the coil stop off if I’ll bet you find the broken piece attached to the plunger just like me.

#4219 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

When this happens are you sure the ball is sitting on top of the sensor?
I have noticed that on my machine every once in a while the ball will get caught on the slight edge between the sensor and the rest of the playfield. I have to give it a small nudge and it will move enough to sit on top of the sensor.

No. it keeps happening to people when im not around. Will investigate more this week. I have seen the ball kind of ride the gap that's there for the drop targets. Ill have to get in there and look.

#4220 4 years ago

Had my best first ball ever on Deadpool yesterday.
Manage to have Little Deadpool frenzy and Ninja multiball running simultaneously with 3x scoring and directly after Mechsuite multiball with 4x.
Sadly I f*up the remaining 2 balls so the total score wasn’t to impressive. But the first ball gave me the tingles

IMG_0283 (resized).JPGIMG_0283 (resized).JPG
#4221 4 years ago

Yee ha!!

373D317B-C13E-4907-8973-9460E165C450 (resized).jpeg373D317B-C13E-4907-8973-9460E165C450 (resized).jpeg
#4222 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Art blades or mirror blades on DP Pre?

I’ve gone away from the mirror blades last few games. Prefer the artblades nowadays and they seem pretty tough.

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from waaylander:

Thanks, that's really helpful!

You can buy from an Aus seller like Pinballhaus, PSPA, RTBB.

#4224 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yee ha!![quoted image]

About time. Hope you enjoy it mate.

#4225 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve gone away from the mirror blades last few games. Prefer the artblades nowadays and they seem pretty tough.

Very happy with these from Tilt Graphics!

20190804_183358 (resized).jpg20190804_183358 (resized).jpg20190804_183413 (resized).jpg20190804_183413 (resized).jpg
#4226 4 years ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

Very happy with these from Tilt Graphics![quoted image][quoted image]

Are they vinyl? Tempted!

Also wondering with this product - once fitted, are they stuck on the game forever or would they peel off if they got damaged and you needed to replace?

#4227 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Are they vinyl? Tempted!
Also wondering with this product - once fitted, are they stuck on the game forever or would they peel off if they got damaged and you needed to replace?

They will peel off if you need them to but will stay in place until then. I have the same ones and I think they look great.

#4228 4 years ago

Thumbs up this post if your Deadpool has paid itself off on location.

Side note: mine is about halfway on the road to paying itself off twice.

#4229 4 years ago

New Deadpool Premium owner here. First pin ever. We put it in our Airbnb rental. This game is a blast.

IMG_20190912_110520 (resized).jpgIMG_20190912_110520 (resized).jpg
#4230 4 years ago
Quoted from fauxpaw31:

New Deadpool Premium owner here. First pin ever. We put it in our Airbnb rental. This game is a blast.[quoted image]

There's an AirBnB I'd stay in!!
Pray tell, where is it?!

#4231 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I will raise my hand in about 6 years.

#4232 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Do any of the LE's show any signs of the playfield issues being reported on various JJP and Stern titles?
Thanks!
BobC

Not here.

#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Irrespective of title, count yourself as very, very lucky. And perhaps astute. Grateful in any event, no doubt.

#4234 4 years ago

Just got my Premium today. Love it! Question though: I found the rubbers in the goodie bag and put them on the outlane posts but the right outlane now gets balls stuck with the rubber on. It's getting stuck between the rubber on the post and the rail guide to the right. Has anyone had this happen and what did you do to fix it?

#4235 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Irrespective of title, count yourself as very, very lucky. And perhaps astute. Grateful in any event, no doubt.

It is not luck but calculated risk and location.
P.s... beer + gen x and millennials doesn't hurt haha

#4236 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

It is not luck but calculated risk and location.
P.s... beer + gen x and millennials doesn't hurt haha

Well done in any event. I had one pin at two different locations and it was a total bust. Made about $800 over two years. My problem was definitely the game --it was Domino's Pizza. I had it in a Domino's restaurant thinking people would play while they waited for their pizza... or at least the staff would play when it was slow. Nope on both fronts.

I'd be happy to put my Deadpool Premium on location... but finding a suitable location is a tall order.

Anyone here use "Paywave" to allow people to play and pay electronically? I don't really understand how it works with pinball...

#4237 4 years ago
Quoted from SpadeofAces18:

Just got my Premium today. Love it! Question though: I found the rubbers in the goodie bag and put them on the outlane posts but the right outlane now gets balls stuck with the rubber on. It's getting stuck between the rubber on the post and the rail guide to the right. Has anyone had this happen and what did you do to fix it?

Leave it off. It's meant to play without them.

#4238 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Well done in any event. I had one pin at two different locations and it was a total bust. Made about $800 over two years. My problem was definitely the game --it was Domino's Pizza. I had it in a Domino's restaurant thinking people would play while they waited for their pizza... or at least the staff would play when it was slow. Nope on both fronts.
I'd be happy to put my Deadpool Premium on location... but finding a suitable location is a tall order.
Anyone here use "Paywave" to allow people to play and pay electronically? I don't really understand how it works with pinball...

Paywave is a no-go for low cashbox machines like pinball. The fees will eat you alive.

#4239 4 years ago

Anyone ever have trouble with a part (coil?) on the upper part of the playfield making a "clicking " sound?
Happened on my last two games tonight. Definitely something wrong with the machine. Couldn't tell if it was affecting scoring.

Will post a link to video in the morning.

#4240 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Anyone ever have trouble with a part (coil?) on the upper part of the playfield making a "clicking " sound?
Happened on my last two games tonight. Definitely something wrong with the machine. Couldn't tell if it was affecting scoring.
Will post a link to video in the morning.

Soooo...turns out my issue is a pop-bumper activating when the ball isn't near it. Anyone have any experience with this?

Cheers from Canada,

Winston

#4241 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Soooo...turns out my issue is a pop-bumper activating when the ball isn't near it. Anyone have any experience with this?
Cheers from Canada,
Winston

Issue fixed by bending leaf switches back.
Cheers to Lloyd's back-catalogue for the fix.

#4242 4 years ago

I read somewhere about an upgraded katana handle to replace the cheap ass Stern one. That stock one is the flimsiest piece of plastic I’ve ever seen. On anything. Honestly, it felt like it was going to snap and the clear red bits are literally like cellophane.

Also, the 2 figures on the pf - anyone found a better way to mount them. Mine flop all over the place. Got to be a better way than zip ties.

#4243 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I read somewhere about an upgraded katana handle to replace the cheap ass Stern one. That stock one is the flimsiest piece of plastic I’ve ever seen. On anything. Honestly, it felt like it was going to snap and the clear red bits are literally like cellophane.
Also, the 2 figures on the pf - anyone found a better way to mount them. Mine flop all over the place. Got to be a better way than zip ties.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/deadpool-pinball/products/deadpool-pinball-katana-handle

#4244 4 years ago

This is the second time this switch has broken first time the middle tab broke this time the bottom one.. anyone else have the same issue with this switch?!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

This is the second time this switch has broken first time the middle tab broke this time the bottom one.. anyone else have the same issue with this switch?![quoted image]

Is this the scoop switch? I have had this one fail on my Ghostbusters twice.

#4247 4 years ago

Beauty 4 sale:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Exceptionally beautiful Deadpool LE (I am 1st owner). NO trades - cash only transaction. I am ~1.5 hours north of upcoming Chicago Expo. Come see, play and buy! Added mods: 1. ...”
2019-09-26
Saukville, WI
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 1559 times

#4248 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Beauty 4 sale:

I've played an LE, and if you were only closer I'd probably recommending upgrading our route Prem to an LE! The Deadpool LEs are really fantastic-looking. Love the orangey-red armor, special LE only art blades, and the mirrored backglass. Good luck with the sale!

#4249 4 years ago

the LE is beautiful, i agree

#4250 4 years ago

Hey guys sorry if this has been brought up in the 83 pages (i did search for my key terms). Has anyone noticed the backglass has a woolly mammoth and squid/ octopus on it? Do you think they will become quests in future code updates? Also on the krackamegaladonus-rex mode; the scenes show "3" teeth collected while there is only 2 quests currently. All more signs of missing quests/ game modes that would hopefully be in future updates?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/85?hl=fauxpaw31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.