(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 326.
#3901 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

I’m in the boat of needing this. Has anyone gotten one yet and installed it? I’m curious to see what it looks like installed on DP.

I second this.

#3902 4 years ago

Does any one know if Stern is still planning on fixing the 1 spacing so it doesn't look like 1 0? I thought someone had reached out to Tanio at one point and he said it would be corrected. They were great with timely code updates with this game, and Stern is busy rolling out new games so I am not complaining, plus I know this doesn't impact game play, but since at one point I though it was being corrected I figured I would ask in case any body is in touch with Tanio. Thanks.

#3903 4 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Does any one know if Stern is still planning on fixing the 1 spacing so it doesn't look like 1 0? I thought someone had reached out to Tanio at one point and he said it would be corrected. They were great with timely code updates with this game, and Stern is busy rolling out new games so I am not complaining, plus I know this doesn't impact game play, but since at one point I though it was being corrected I figured I would ask in case any body is in touch with Tanio. Thanks.

Yeah, I expect it'll be fixed in the next update. Back at GSE when he gave a presentation, I asked Tanio before the event and he said it was an issue with the tool they use to get fonts in or something and it messed up the kerning. He's aware and indicated it would be fixed.

#3904 4 years ago

Last ones, I promise.

T REX LE (resized).jpgT REX LE (resized).jpgT REX PRO (resized).jpgT REX PRO (resized).jpgT REX Prem (resized).jpgT REX Prem (resized).jpgT REX Rules (resized).jpgT REX Rules (resized).jpg
#3905 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Make sure you get the shaker. Enjoy! Is a great game!

Actually forgot about shaker. Calling amd tomorrow.

#3906 4 years ago

my 1st real "big test" on a DP...
found a PRO not far from my house, spend 4 houres on it (with just 1 euro), leave the place with 11 credits for the kids...

i found the pin to be easy to play, approach was not tactical (also because still old 0.95 code) i played it on the volley, for fun & with passion

must admit i really enjoyed the time i spend there, was already positive about DP before, now i'm even more
really looking to test it in 1.02, for sure could only be a more good surprise !?

and than, far from hi scores i've seen here, but good afernoon for a 1st contact lol

#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

found a PRO not far from my house, spend 4 houres on it (with just 1 euro), leave the place with 11 credits for the kids...
i found the pin to be easy to play, approach was not tactical (also because still old 0.95 code) i played it on the volley, for fun & with passion
must admit i really enjoyed the time i spend there, was already positive about DP before, now i'm even more
really looking to test it in 1.02, for sure could only be a more good surprise !?
and than, far from hi scores i've seen here, but good afernoon for a 1st contact lol

If you liked it on 0.95, you are in for a major treat once you play one that's been updated. 0.95 was still missing half the game! You didn't get to see the glory that is Mechsuit Multiball, Berserker Rage, Megakrakolodonus Rex, Sinister Clone, Final Battle, a completely revamped T-Rex quest, tons of animations, sounds, speech, etc. So much changed in those last few updates!

#3908 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

1.02 is WAY better than what you had on 0.95. It only gets better. Try to track down a Prem on location, it's an even better play experience.

#3909 4 years ago

tanx guys...

in fact, i have a proposal from a new pinball friend, a limited swap (1, 2 or 3 monthes, we dont know), my DI LE vs his DP LE
as it, the idea seems very nice, but to be honest i never did a swap like that, i'm a bit afraid if a prob occurs (to his pin, to my pin) and how we'll deal with it, even if we are "gentlemen" lol

#3910 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

tanx guys...
in fact, i have a proposal from a new pinball friend, a limited swap (1, 2 or 3 monthes, we dont know), my DI LE vs his DP LE
as it, the idea seems very nice, but to be honest i never did a swap like that, i'm a bit afraid if a prob occurs (to his pin, to my pin) and how we'll deal with it, even if we are "gentlemen" lol

You're getting the better end of that limited swap. Just do it.

#3911 4 years ago

DPLE or DPprem, which art do people prefer I know this is subjective but I’ve never seen a premium in the flesh so to speak so can only judge a pro and le in person.

#3912 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

DPLE or DPprem, which art do people prefer I know this is subjective but I’ve never seen a premium in the flesh so to speak so can only judge a pro and le in person.

LE Cabinet with Pro translite is the best of all worlds. The Prem/LE translite is weak, IMO, but you can get a Pro translite for $77 and fix it.

#3913 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Last ones, I promise.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you!

7386262A-A088-41A6-9984-5726E2B325C4 (resized).jpeg7386262A-A088-41A6-9984-5726E2B325C4 (resized).jpegCA2163F4-FBA8-429D-A637-27D86E39E9DD (resized).jpegCA2163F4-FBA8-429D-A637-27D86E39E9DD (resized).jpeg
#3914 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I own a pro but tend to go against the grain on this one. I strongly prefer the premium trasnlite vs the pro. Same with the cabinet art. Something about him reaching for that chimichanga just does it for me.

#3915 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

tanx guys...

I own both and my poor DI just sits next to DP LE and collects dust. Do the swap.

#3916 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I own a pro but tend to go against the grain on this one. I strongly prefer the premium trasnlite vs the pro. Same with the cabinet art. Something about him reaching for that chimichanga just does it for me.

When I was debating premium vs pro, the hardest factor for me was the art. My daughter thought the translite on the premium was gross and wife and daughter liked the purple and art on the pro. I also preferred the pro in the pictures. I could not make out much of the premium. Then I went to play the premium at a pub and really liked the artwork in the flesh. I really like the humour of it and the blues and greens are really rich and vibrant. Zombie Yeti is a genius.

Also happy to report the translite has grown on me and I too now prefer it. It is more gritty has soul and it kicks arse (now we need a Kick Ass pin). You can feel his frustration and anger in the translite. The chimichanga adds the humour. My wife and daughter don’t agree but you can’t please everyone.

Anyway I love the premium artwork. Thank you zombieyeti !

Ps: have not seen the LE, but I don’t think this artist can do wrong.

#3917 4 years ago

Mirrored backglass FTW!!

#3918 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

When I was debating premium vs pro, the hardest factor for me was the art. My daughter thought the translite on the premium was gross and wife and daughter liked the purple and art on the pro. I also preferred the pro in the pictures. I could not make out much of the premium. Then I went to play the premium at a pub and really liked the artwork in the flesh. I really like the humour of it and the blues and greens are really rich and vibrant. Zombie Yeti is a genius.
Also happy to report the translite has grown on me and I too now prefer it. It is more gritty has soul and it kicks arse (now we need a Kick Ass pin). You can feel his frustration and anger in the translite. The chimichanga adds the humour. My wife and daughter don’t agree but you can’t please everyone.
Anyway I love the premium artwork. Thank you zombieyeti !
Ps: have not seen the LE, but I don’t think this artist can do wrong.

Any chance of a couple of pics? Real photos are always massively better than the promotional photos out there.

#3919 4 years ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3920 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

By far it is the best way to experience other games without the hassle of having to find a buyer for your game, find a game you want for sale then worry about how much money you're losing on the deal, or if you're buying a game you're going to fall out of love with quickly and have to do the whole thing again.

Of all the games I've got listed as 'owned' - I've purchased 9 and temporarily swapped or loaned 27 others. Mainly when I take a machine to a show, I swap it with somebody elses, and we swap back at the next show.

If the swap is between close friends I'm sure things will go smoothly, especially if you can visit to get your fix on Dialed In. In all of the deals I did we always agreed that minor things like flippers, bulbs, rubbers, switches etc. would be fixed (and paid for) by the person who had the machine on loan - larger things like whole mechs, boards or displays would be fixed and paid for by the owner. (PS I have never had a machine come back to me in worse condition than it went out). I know that when I had a loan machine it was treated as if it was my own NIB purchase, I would guess the vast majority of others would as well.

If you are nervous about doing this, make sure that you both examine each others machines for faults and damage beforehand, even take photos, if you think that there could be repercussions in the future.

The biggest problem you'll have is after the loan is over you're going to have to give Deadpool back

#3921 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How do you like the "Boom" shooter plate from Tilted? Haven't seen a lot of pictures with it on a machine and was wondering about how the colors and everything matched with the cabinet.

#3922 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i found the pin to be easy to play,

that's true.
my son completed the whole game after 2 days.
so mine is now on 3 balls, no extra's, all settings on hard and outlanes wide open.
he still got 2 billion :-/

#3923 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

that's true.
so mine is now on 3 balls, no extra's, all settings on hard and outlanes wide open.

And here I am after 3 months not beating the default GC score lmao.

#3924 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

that's true.

yep, but your soon is also a good player Pascal

and for the advices about the "swap", tanx guys, i've read you

#3925 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

How do you like the "Boom" shooter plate from Tilted? Haven't seen a lot of pictures with it on a machine and was wondering about how the colors and everything matched with the cabinet.

My wife and I really like the plate. Very affordable mod, finishes it off nicely. Would recommend.

#3926 4 years ago

A couple questions:

The outlane posts don’t have rubber on them. Is this normal?

Sometimes I get a double feed. Any known correction?

I see a stickies topic from HighProtien describing replacements for some post sleeves. Are these just standard post sleeves from titan?

Thanks

#3927 4 years ago
Quoted from fissionch1ps:

A couple questions:
The outlane posts don’t have rubber on them. Is this normal?
Sometimes I get a double feed. Any known correction?
I see a stickies topic from HighProtien describing replacements for some post sleeves. Are these just standard post sleeves from titan?
Thanks

1. Normal
2. Trough IR issues, most likely. Shooter lane switch intermittent second possibility. Trough power too high as a last possibility.

#3928 4 years ago

I installed PinMonk 's Mode light covers tonight. While doing so, I noticed that all the springs for my drop targets were rusty at the bottom. Build date is March, I got it NIB in July. How common would you say something like that would be? I don't forsee it having caused/causing any problems, just seems a bit odd considering the age of the machine.

IMG_2373[1] (resized).JPGIMG_2373[1] (resized).JPG
#3929 4 years ago

Is that rust or grease?

#3930 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I installed vireland 's Mode light covers tonight. While doing so, I noticed that all the springs for my drop targets were rusty at the bottom. Build date is March, I got it NIB in July. How common would you say something like that would be? I don't forsee it having caused/causing any problems, just seems a bit odd considering the age of the machine.[quoted image]

That's not rust, it's the blood of Gary Stern anointing the springs of every drop target assembly. You're fine.

#3931 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's not rust, it's the blood of Gary Stern anointing the springs of every drop target assembly. You're fine.

Haha

#3932 4 years ago

That is just paint to color code the springs.

#3933 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Actually forgot about shaker. Calling amd tomorrow.

It’s a must have. And it’s ok to have banter here.

#3934 4 years ago

Found the perfect topper today at IKEA.
A $20 Megladon

EFEA987E-690D-4D40-B213-0C2915A291E7 (resized).jpegEFEA987E-690D-4D40-B213-0C2915A291E7 (resized).jpeg
#3935 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So, FYI, I have a form of colorblindness. What I'm gathering is that is indeed red paint and not the rusty brown that I see. Thanks for the help all.

#3936 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

So, FYI, I have a form of colorblindness. What I'm gathering is that is indeed red paint and not the rusty brown that I see. Thanks for the help all.

Ah! That explains why you thought blood red was rust. Thanks for the followup.

Have you tried the EnChroma glasses? This guy with colorblindness trips out on seeing orange for the first time with the glasses and realizing that orange isn't a shade of green:

#3937 4 years ago

Cliffy is the absolute best!

20190817_134535 (resized).jpg20190817_134535 (resized).jpg20190817_135026 (resized).jpg20190817_135026 (resized).jpg
#3938 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

1. Normal
2. Trough IR issues, most likely. Shooter lane switch intermittent second possibility. Trough power too high as a last possibility.

Thanks. Since it was a quick software fix I lowered the trough power a bit and it’s feeding better.

#3939 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Cliffy is the absolute best![quoted image][quoted image]

Seems excessively long for protection of the guide area.

#3940 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Cliffy is the absolute best![quoted image][quoted image]

I’m thinking about doing this too, how difficult was installation? I’m wondering if the front of it could be reduced in size to make it look less obstructive.

#3941 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

I’m thinking about doing this too, how difficult was installation? I’m wondering if the front of it could be reduced in size to make it look less obstructive.

Installation is easy. Loosen the bolt from underneath. Slide the protector around the bolt. Press firmly to ensure the adhesive sticks. I think the length is to give it more chance of sticking in place.

#3942 4 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Found the perfect topper today at IKEA.
A $20 Megladon [quoted image]

Ja hajar

#3943 4 years ago

Hämtar ett Pro imorgon till samlingen

#3944 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's the first draft. Regardless the ball doesn't hit it and it covers the damage so I'm quite happy. He's changing it up though and I'll get the final version once it's ready.

I really don't want this to get worse, so I'll take a little bit of long metal lol
20190812_210602 (resized).jpg20190812_210602 (resized).jpg

Quoted from Orko:

Super easy, there's a notch cut out the back where you can just loosen it and slide it in.

#3945 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Agreed I’d like to see the final version a little more streamlined and stealthy.

#3946 4 years ago

Might just be me (and/or my colorblindness) but I like the look of the standard yellow Stern cards on my Deadpool. Coindropper made some really neat ones but thought I'd try my hand instead of making more requests with his free time.

DP - Pre.pngDP - Pre.pngDP - Pre Rules.pngDP - Pre Rules.png
#3947 4 years ago

just bought NIB pro and I couldn’t be happier with the game other than the flippers stop working occasionally( will call stern tomorrow) Got 2.9 billion and not sure how the hell I did it lol. This game will be staying in the collection for a long time.

#3948 4 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

just bought NIB pro and I couldn’t be happier with the game other than the flippers stop working occasionally( will call stern tomorrow) Got 2.9 billion and not sure how the hell I did it lol. This game will be staying in the collection for a long time.

Try reseating the cable for the opto board in the trough.

#3949 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Might just be me (and/or my colorblindness) but I like the look of the standard yellow Stern cards on my Deadpool. coindropper made some really neat ones but thought I'd try my hand instead of making more requests with his free time.[quoted image][quoted image]

Those look great! I re-posted in a new thread with full resolution here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5153032

#3950 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Might just be me (and/or my colorblindness) but I like the look of the standard yellow Stern cards on my Deadpool. coindropper made some really neat ones but thought I'd try my hand instead of making more requests with his free time.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! I love how the lines follow the angles of the machine. The simplicity of this is awesome since there is already so much amazing art on this one. What program are you using to do this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/79?hl=hawkfanz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.