(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 326.
#3551 4 years ago

so I raised the pitch to 7.1 and it's a world of difference. Sword shot is super smooth on almost every shot that should go in. Overall better experience.

#3552 4 years ago

So there are no rubbers on the outlanes is this correct? I thought they must have forgotten to put them on?

Quoted from gliebig:

You guys keep these silver posts in? Doesn't seem lime there's much other way to open it more than it is?[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from gliebig:

You guys keep these silver posts in? Doesn't seem lime there's much other way to open it more than it is?[quoted image][quoted image]

#3553 4 years ago
Quoted from miga:

So there are no rubbers on the outlanes is this correct? I thought they must have forgotten to put them on?

Intended. Plays too long w/them

#3554 4 years ago

Cool I check it out. You‘ll hear from me shortly

Quoted from PinMonk:

Sure I do. I just can't in the Pinside store because they don't have zoned shipping rates per country. If you go to pinmonk.com you can order anything you like. I'd say a good 1/4 of what I've sold has gone out internationally, and a LOT of it to Aus/NZ.

#3555 4 years ago

Anyone have issues uploading new code. I have tried 3 formatted USB drives all individually downloaded and nothing. First time with a spike2 game but have never had issues with SAM or Spike?

#3556 4 years ago

Congrats on your Deadpools guys.....
How smooth a shooter is it once setup?
I’m going insane trying to make my mind up....
Got room for one more Pin - getting to the coin flipping stage between a NIB DP Premium or a used HUO Metallica

#3557 4 years ago

Both great games. I’m not a Metallica fan even though I like the game. DP was the better choice for me and I think it is better. The LE is awesome.

#3558 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Anyone have issues uploading new code. I have tried 3 formatted USB drives all individually downloaded and nothing. First time with a spike2 game but have never had issues with SAM or Spike?

Are you unzipping the code update with windows? If so, don't. Use WinRaR or the like. Windows unzip has problems with Spike zips for some reason but will not report errors, it just makes bad files.

Also, Spike is picky about their USB sticks. Have you formatted it Fat-32, NOT NTFS or Ex-Fat?

#3559 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Both great games. I’m not a Metallica fan even though I like the game. DP was the better choice for me and I think it is better. The LE is awesome.

Different animals.

I had MET for 3 years before I got burned out. It’s a great pin. Shoots smoother overall than DP but Since you’re looking at a Premium, y’all get more flow. It’s more repetitive than DP overall, and DP code is more interesting.

#3560 4 years ago

Get them both and sell another
They are both Sterns top Titles for me.
Met No1 DP No2

Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Got room for one more Pin - getting to the coin flipping stage between a NIB DP Premium or a used HUO Metallica

#3561 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Metallica is no doubt the smoother shooter, but DP has more satisfying and interesting shots. Metallica is a pretty boring layout to be honest, but it does flow nice. DP layout is much more random in the flow dept - at times it’s shooting like butter, then you can get into a stump where shots start getting redirected. Depends how well you have it setup; I have mine setup very nice but that doesn’t mean the katana ramp or cyclops turn around take every time - this randomness does make the game harder, but depending on your OCD, it can be frustrating. It’s classic Gomez Klunk-Flow; very much like LOTR.

As for ruleset. Metallica has much much more built in with more polish. It’s hard to compete against Lyman sheats in this dept. that said; DP is no slouch, but it does have a few things that need polishing, the biggest being that mini modes take priority over lit wizard modes (i.e. Beserker rage for 40 secs trumps the ability to fight megakrakalodonus Rex... or any of the other wizard modes). Not smart coding tbh and could be fixed easily by either suspending the mini mode once the wizard mode starts and continue it when the wizard mode ends, or just stack it in the background.

#3562 4 years ago

MET Prem and new DP Le owner here. Metallica by far for me. Code and shots. I'm not sure DP has the staying power Met does.

#3563 4 years ago

I have both... I think the pleasure is not the same :
- met : you are stressed, you have not a lot of time to play : met is the pinball for that. Even after the honeymoon, you can chain the games because you can pass your stress on it. It is really a great pinball, a keeper in a house.

- DP: very satisfying, very fun : but after the honeymoon, you do 2 or 3 games before to stop.

In one year, dont sure to keep my DP. Met will stay in my house for a longer time.

#3564 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

MET Prem and new DP Le owner here. Metallica by far for me. Code and shots. I'm not sure DP has the staying power Met does.

As someone that owns dp, met and imdn I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I feel like imdn is the next evolution of the met design. You feel like it warrants owning both bc I love met too but it reminds me of owning AFM and mm. Maybe too similar?

#3565 4 years ago

Really appreciate your views and comments gents, extremely helpful, thanks

#3566 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As someone that owns dp, met and imdn I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I feel like imdn is the next evolution of the met design. You feel like it warrants owning both bc I love met too but it reminds me of owning AFM and mm. Maybe too similar?

IMDN is ok. I like the layout but imo, it shoots like shit. Ramps are hard to dial in as are the mini upper flipper shots. Still a fun game, but for me, MET is a good bit ahead of the other two in layout and code.

MET- great code. Ramps,sparky,snake,hammer, in-line drops...!
DP- fun callouts. Different layout. Left ramp isn't that fun, nor is that turnabout loop thing under it. Snickt* and Lock shot are fun.
IMDN - very decent all around but imo doesn't excel at any one thing.

All just my opinion. I can see how others may disagree as all three games really are fun.

#3567 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

IMDN is ok. I like the layout but imo, it shoots like shit. Ramps are hard to dial in as are the mini upper flipper shots. Still a fun game, but for me, MET is a good bit ahead of the other two in layout and code.

You need to play a better setup IMDN. Mine shoots like gold. I can actually play Icarus with ramp combos. And I can build my loop jackpots to over 10 mil with the upper left mini flipper - though it’s still tough to do and rare. Add in the upper right flipper loop shots with the upper left flipper staged up or risk the shot and keep it down. Shoots like a dream IMO.

What I like about DP is the end game content is closer to the start button than IMDN or MET. And there’s quite a bit of diversity and breadth as you progress to it (the battles can be played differently each time you play, or you can play them vanilla and boring like). So I can see the entire game on DP in less than 25 mins; where as IMDN (besides run to the hills) is < 30 mins and Metallica is <35 mins (on old code), probably <30 mins now (minus end of the line).

#3568 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Maiden is better shooting game. MET is a better bashing game. I think they're different. I like Maiden's code more. I miss it more than MET, but Maiden is VERY forgiving.

#3569 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

If having a "smooth shooter" is one of your main priorities (and I get the feeling that it is since that is the only thing that you asked about in your post), then go with Metallica all the way. DP has a lot going for it, but being a "smooth shooter" is definitely not one of it's strong points.

#3570 4 years ago

My Vinyl LP arrived today. I just opened it up expecting black and is red.

I adjusted the back legs higher. The game is faster and all the shots are still doable.

Although I didn’t need to buy anything for my game, I did buy the hell house mod, chimichanga fire mod, shooter mod, sword handle mod, and plastic protectors.
C01EC036-2070-4445-9F15-5B2649EE8494 (resized).jpegC01EC036-2070-4445-9F15-5B2649EE8494 (resized).jpegF13B83C7-C7CD-415A-B056-BF2F58EE5C40 (resized).jpegF13B83C7-C7CD-415A-B056-BF2F58EE5C40 (resized).jpeg

FA72AAAF-3371-417E-BC6F-72799433A3B5 (resized).jpegFA72AAAF-3371-417E-BC6F-72799433A3B5 (resized).jpeg
#3571 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I in no way feel like i'm playing Metallica when playing Maiden. Both have two ramps but that's about it.

IMG_3734 (3) (resized).JPGIMG_3734 (3) (resized).JPG
#3572 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

I in no way feel like i'm playing Metallica when playing Maiden. Both have two ramps but that's about it.[quoted image]

And balls!

#3573 4 years ago

But no Dirty balls.

#3574 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You need to play a better setup IMDN. Mine shoots like gold. I can actually play Icarus with ramp combos. And I can build my loop jackpots to over 10 mil with the upper left mini flipper - though it’s still tough to do and rare. Add in the upper right flipper loop shots with the upper left flipper staged up or risk the shot and keep it down. Shoots like a dream IMO.
What I like about DP is the end game content is closer to the start button than IMDN or MET. And there’s quite a bit of diversity and breadth as you progress to it (the battles can be played differently each time you play, or you can play them vanilla and boring like). So I can see the entire game on DP in less than 25 mins; where as IMDN (besides run to the hills) is &lt; 30 mins and Metallica is &lt;35 mins (on old code), probably &lt;30 mins now (minus end of the line).

When you say battles in DP can be played differently vs the boring way can you elaborate more? As a fairly new owner I want to ensure im aware of both ways! Haha

Btw thanks for the maiden and met input. To me I owned both for a little while and felt like the ramp placements made them feel a little too similar but I can see how some can own both and not mind

#3575 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

When you say battles in DP can be played differently vs the boring way can you elaborate more? As a fairly new owner I want to ensure im aware of both ways! Haha
Btw thanks for the maiden and met input. To me I owned both for a little while and felt like the ramp placements made them feel a little too similar but I can see how some can own both and not mind

The team ups and the BOOM are what mixes up the battles. If you don’t use either of those, then it’s just shoot the same blinky light. Otherwise, you can use the team ups and booms and work on different combos to defeat your opponent faster and to get a higher final shot value. Risk/Reward. I had one the other night against Mystique that something like this: Dazzler Team up > Left Ramp > center shot > BOOM > left ramp > Katana Ramp > Dazzler Team up > Boom just as i hit the shot into the scoop for a final blow.

And your score reflects how well you do something like that in a battle. If you just hit the normal shots with no team up you’ll get roughly 5-20 mil final blow. But it’s Pretty dam awesome when you get a 100 mil non multiplied final blow shot; think my best is just over 300 mil (multiplied).

#3576 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The team ups and the BOOM are what mixes up the battles. If you don’t use either of those, then it’s just shoot the same blinky light. Otherwise, you can use the team ups and booms and work on different combos to defeat your opponent faster and to get a higher final shot value. Risk/Reward. I had one the other night against Mystique that something like this: Dazzler Team up &gt; Left Ramp &gt; center shot &gt; BOOM &gt; left ramp &gt; Katana Ramp &gt; Dazzler Team up &gt; Boom just as i hit the shot into the scoop for a final blow.
And your score reflects how well you do something like that in a battle. If you just hit the normal shots with no team up you’ll get roughly 5-20 mil final blow. But it’s Pretty dam awesome when you get a 100 mil non multiplied final blow shot; think my best is just over 300 mil (multiplied).

Thanks very helpful

#3577 4 years ago

I had a 92mill final shot the other day. I'll have to focus more on trying to build that.
What exactly does the boom button give you? I just hit it whenever it lights. Is there reason to save it for certain times?

#3578 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I had a 92mill final shot the other day. I'll have to focus more on trying to build that.
What exactly does the boom button give you? I just hit it whenever it lights. Is there reason to save it for certain times?

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311#toc9

BOOM Button
Use flippers to cycle lower inlane inserts to spell B-O-O-M. Completing B-O-O-M will light the lock bar button yellow. Hitting the button when flashing will spot the highest value shot on the playfield (other than the scoop). Completing B-O-O-M 4 times without using the button will light the button red for “Big Boom”, which collects all of the lit shots on the playfield. Pay attention to colors of the boom button as the game does not call-out when you have earned a “Big Boom”. Current available “Booms” are displayed on the right side of the display.

Note that if no shots are lit or all shots are the same value, the game gives priority to shots on the left of the playfield.

#3579 4 years ago

Ah. Thanks.

#3580 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311#toc9
BOOM Button
Use flippers to cycle lower inlane inserts to spell B-O-O-M. Completing B-O-O-M will light the lock bar button yellow. Hitting the button when flashing will spot the highest value shot on the playfield (other than the scoop). Completing B-O-O-M 4 times without using the button will light the button red for “Big Boom”, which collects all of the lit shots on the playfield. Pay attention to colors of the boom button as the game does not call-out when you have earned a “Big Boom”. Current available “Booms” are displayed on the right side of the display.
Note that if no shots are lit or all shots are the same value, the game gives priority to shots on the left of the playfield.

O wow.. good to know.. thanks

#3581 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The team ups and the BOOM are what mixes up the battles. If you don’t use either of those, then it’s just shoot the same blinky light. Otherwise, you can use the team ups and booms and work on different combos to defeat your opponent faster and to get a higher final shot value. Risk/Reward. I had one the other night against Mystique that something like this: Dazzler Team up &gt; Left Ramp &gt; center shot &gt; BOOM &gt; left ramp &gt; Katana Ramp &gt; Dazzler Team up &gt; Boom just as i hit the shot into the scoop for a final blow.

What's your best disco loops? I got 100 million the other day and was pretty proud of myself.

#3582 4 years ago

I had one disco the other day that was over 100mill. I also made myself proud. Lol.

#3583 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's your best disco loops? I got 100 million the other day and was pretty proud of myself.

This pin BEGS for additional high score tables for things like disco loop champ.

#3584 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This pin BEGS for additional high score tables for things like disco loop champ.

Yep i hope they add alot more

#3585 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you unzipping the code update with windows? If so, don't. Use WinRaR or the like. Windows unzip has problems with Spike zips for some reason but will not report errors, it just makes bad files.
Also, Spike is picky about their USB sticks. Have you formatted it Fat-32, NOT NTFS or Ex-Fat?

Yes tried all those. Tried 5 different formatted USB sticks. My distributor suggested to update the game card and that has not worked either so he is going to send a new game card down to me tomorrow. The original game card kept coming up with an error and tech guy at work says it’s too small to take the file? Hopefully new card does the trick. Thanks for the help anyway. Much appreciated.

#3586 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Nice!! I honestly haven’t looked at many of my totals for the mini modes. High score table is definitely needed to keep track of some of the little goodies like that.

#3587 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Yes tried all those. Tried 5 different formatted USB sticks. My distributor suggested to update the game card and that has not worked either so he is going to send a new game card down to me tomorrow. The original game card kept coming up with an error and tech guy at work says it’s too small to take the file? Hopefully new card does the trick. Thanks for the help anyway. Much appreciated.

Not sure what they meant by update the game card. You cant install an update like that. The memory card is 8G and partitioned into 5 partitions. If you put the card into your computer windows is going to tell you there is a problem with all but 1 drive. Don't click format on any of them when windows ask you to. Now if you got to file explorer you will see a drive called Boot stern. But there's nothing you can do with it. If your game is working there is nothing wrong with the card or the game would fail to work. Copy the 2 files from the zip shown in the picture to the sd card. Sterns directions suck for someone not use to compressed files. They say d/l the spk file. You're d/l a zip with 2 files in it.

Sterns version

Update instructions:
1 - Download the spk file
2 - Copy only the file(s) to the root level of a USB stick. Do
not copy the folder.
3 - Power game off
4 - Insert USB stick
5 - Turn on game
6 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
7 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
8 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.

Should read more like this:

1 - Download the spk zip file
2 - Extract the 2 files from zip file.
3 - Copy only the file(s) to the root level of a USB stick. Do
not copy the folder.
4 - Power game off
5 - Insert USB stick
6 - Turn on game
7 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
8 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
9 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.
dpdrive (resized).pngdpdrive (resized).png2019-07-02 (2) (resized).png2019-07-02 (2) (resized).png

#3588 4 years ago

I just got the Deadpool Premium yesterday, stoked for it! The one issue I have is with the deadpool plastic hammock it comes with, the add on. I want to add it to where it is in the pro version, but the screws it come with don't actually fit into the holes, the holes are to small. I have those two pictures attached. Any tips? I looked up other photos online and it looks like the Pro version uses different screws than the ones it comes with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Devin

IMG_6408 (resized).jpgIMG_6408 (resized).jpgIMG_9478 (resized).jpgIMG_9478 (resized).jpgIMG_5906 (resized).JPGIMG_5906 (resized).JPG
#3589 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

Not sure what they meant by update the game card. You cant install an update like that. The memory card is 8G and partitioned into 5 partitions. If you put the card into your computer windows is going to tell you there is a problem with all but 1 drive. Don't click format on any of them when windows ask you to. Now if you got to file explorer you will see a drive called Boot stern. But there's nothing you can do with it. If your game is working there is nothing wrong with the card or the game would fail to work. Copy the 2 files from the zip shown in the picture to the sd card. Sterns directions suck for someone not use to compressed files. They say d/l the spk file. You're d/l a zip with 2 files in it.
Sterns version
Update instructions:
1 - Download the spk file
2 - Copy only the file(s) to the root level of a USB stick. Do
not copy the folder.
3 - Power game off
4 - Insert USB stick
5 - Turn on game
6 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
7 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
8 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.
Should read more like this:
1 - Download the spk zip file
2 - Extract the 2 files from zip file.
3 - Copy only the file(s) to the root level of a USB stick. Do
not copy the folder.
4 - Power game off
5 - Insert USB stick
6 - Turn on game
7 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update
8 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
9 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I will keep this for future reference should the new card from distributor have issues. Thanks for the detailed instructions nitroman28
Never had issue with SAM or GoTLE Spike. This one has had me and my tech confused.

#3590 4 years ago
Quoted from Devinsupertramp:

I just got the Deadpool Premium yesterday, stoked for it! The one issue I have is with the deadpool plastic hammock it comes with, the add on. I want to add it to where it is in the pro version, but the screws it come with don't actually fit into the holes, the holes are to small. I have those two pictures attached. Any tips? I looked up other photos online and it looks like the Pro version uses different screws than the ones it comes with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Devin[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you add this it will block the spotlight that is on bedazzler pointing at the disco ball.

#3591 4 years ago

(reposting here after posting to the less active Deadpool: Owner's And Issues thread)

It looks like version 1.02 is the latest on Stern's site (https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/). A friend (of a friend of a friend) just got a Deadpool Pro delivered that's running version 1.03.

Does anyone have any info about version 1.03?

Thanks!

#3592 4 years ago
Quoted from Devinsupertramp:

- Devin[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You use the screws that are already on the plastic.

#3593 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

(reposting here after posting to the less active Deadpool: Owner's And Issues thread)
It looks like version 1.02 is the latest on Stern's site (https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/). A friend (of a friend of a friend) just got a Deadpool Pro delivered that's running version 1.03.
Thanks!

Excellent, Stern will perhaps reiterate the "STERN 4TH OF JULY CODE EXPLOSION!" event this year.

#3594 4 years ago

Been thinking about upgrading my pro to a premium (or LE, but $ difference is likely an issue). Anyone in/near WI thinking of downgrading? Mine is HUO with art blades and a shaker. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested and we can discuss cash difference and other details. Thanks!

#3595 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Thanks!

Does your friend have a picture of said ver 1.03? If not it never happened.

#3596 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

Does your friend have a picture of said ver 1.03? If not it never happened.

I didn't believe it either, and got this photo this morning.

2019-07-03 (resized).jpg2019-07-03 (resized).jpg
#3597 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I didn't believe it either, and got this photo this morning.[quoted image]

Wonder what the build date it?

#3598 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

Wonder what the build date it?

June 10.

Or do you need another photo? lol

#3599 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

June 10.

No. Just curious when they started putting it in. 1.02 just came out in May. Must of had a major bug in the pro.

#3600 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

June 10.

I’m sending your photo to a specialist to make sure it’s not photoshopped.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/72?hl=devinsupertramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.