(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 324.
#3501 4 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Good suggestion, I’ll try that. Thank you

It's a nice bust, just needs better lighting. Good luck with the tweaking.

#3502 4 years ago

Sorry, but I don’t get all the talk about pitch. With what are you measuring 6.7, 6.8, 6.9 accuracy? And is the calibration perfect? I’m not knocking anyone’s tools. Point is, just put the bubble ‘tween the lines and go!

BE16B0A9-E586-4A1F-884C-96DACBACC2D4 (resized).jpegBE16B0A9-E586-4A1F-884C-96DACBACC2D4 (resized).jpeg
#3503 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Sorry, but I don’t get all the talk about pitch. With what are you measuring 6.7, 6.8, 6.9 accuracy? And is the calibration perfect? I’m not knocking anyone’s tools. Point is, just put the bubble ‘tween the lines and go![quoted image]

That bubble is cheap and not accurate better to measure with a app or tool

#3504 4 years ago

6.9 -7.0
20190626_225421 (resized).jpg20190626_225421 (resized).jpg

#3505 4 years ago

Plays fast and smooth like thst

#3506 4 years ago

Next toy?

20190626_120436 (resized).jpg20190626_120436 (resized).jpg20190626_120459 (resized).jpg20190626_120459 (resized).jpg20190626_120522 (resized).jpg20190626_120522 (resized).jpg
#3507 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Next toy?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s my topper!

I installed one as my topper overlooking the game and player.

#3508 4 years ago

Just got the stern inner art blades
It’s been a minute since I put some on
Water in a spray bottle correct?
Thanks!

#3509 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Thanks!

SOAPY water in a spray bottle. The soap is the key. Just a little in a full spray bottle. A teaspoon or so.

#3510 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Thanks!

My go to installing decals has always been using simple Windex. Mist the back of the decal and it after you squeegie it will dry quickly. Installed many and never an issue. Good Luck!!

#3511 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

My go to installing decals has always been using simple Windex. Mist the back of the decal and it after you squeegie it will dry quickly. Installed many and never an issue. Good Luck!!

Actual windex breaks down plastics over time because of the ammonia. Brittle plastic is probably not a problem for art blades glued to a piece of wood, but the windex will make them brittle over time.

#3512 4 years ago

I find it utterly strange, that such an amazing looking pin, has the most fugly lcd presentation ever seen.

#3513 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I find it utterly strange, that such an amazing looking pin, has the most fugly lcd presentation ever seen.

They were going for an 80's or early 90's videogame look. They talk about how everything was rendered in high res, but they had to run it through de-res filters to make it look more like low res video game art. I think they nailed it. I'm no Deadpool comic fan, but I really like the pin and what they've done with it. Sounds, especially. Total videogame and TV nostalgia bomb.

#3514 4 years ago

Got my Pre today!!
Couldn’t be happier
67BEA0EC-021B-4844-9E82-115668E9C202 (resized).jpeg67BEA0EC-021B-4844-9E82-115668E9C202 (resized).jpeg

#3515 4 years ago

But where do you adjust the flipper power???
Can’t find it? Looked „everywhere“
?

#3516 4 years ago
Quoted from miga:

?

I found it strange; but they didn’t have flipper power adjustments in this game. Not sure if there’s a reason for that. My other spike2 games have it.

#3517 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Matter of taste I guess. I personally love the animations and displays.

#3518 4 years ago
Quoted from miga:

?

Play better.

#3519 4 years ago

I want to bring the power back so it’s not so easy to get that right.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Play better.

#3520 4 years ago

How frequently are you guys reaching Mech Suit MB? I feel like I'm seeing it to frequently? Anyone adjust the settings to make it more difficult?

#3521 4 years ago

I received my NIB DP premium on Wednesday, and aside from a few issues (nut for one of the screws associated with a pop bumper keeps coming off, a few of the mirror squares from the disco ball hanging off, and some decal wrinkling), it seems to be playing well. My only other issue is attaining the proper slope of the playfield. Can someone post pics of their leg levelers? I've got the back ones as flat as possible and the front ones are about as high as possible and my slope is still about 7.9 with the bubble almost split with the top line. I am using a digital level and not relying on the bubble.

#3522 4 years ago
Quoted from rogerroger:

I received my NIB DP premium on Wednesday, and aside from a few issues (nut for one of the screws associated with a pop bumper keeps coming off, a few of the mirror squares from the disco ball hanging off, and some decal wrinkling), it seems to be playing well. My only other issue is attaining the proper slope of the playfield. Can someone post pics of their leg levelers? I've got the back ones as flat as possible and the front ones are about as high as possible and my slope is still about 7.9 with the bubble almost split with the top line. I am using a digital level and not relying on the bubble.

That sounds really odd. I would reach out to your distributor to see if the playfield supports are mounted properly... doesn’t seem possible to get 7.9 with your leg levelers in the positions you stated. Can you post pics of where your measuring the slope and the underside of the playfield where it sits on the rear mounts?

#3523 4 years ago
Quoted from rogerroger:

Same issue here. It got to where I couldn't get the back leg leveler nuts to engage. I used the pinball leveler app for android and set to about 6.7 degrees. So far, so good...but can't get bubble to center.

#3524 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

[quoted image]

Looks like they are still making the pro. I bought a premium a few weeks ago and it was dated 8/27/18.

#3525 4 years ago

Shaker motor added to my premium last night. Little disappointed, I really enjoy shaker motor action. To me this game feels a little weak with the programming. Overall I still like it and would buy again. I have it set to Maximal as well. For my GOT I had to turn it on Long.

#3526 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How frequently are you guys reaching Mech Suit MB? I feel like I'm seeing it to frequently? Anyone adjust the settings to make it more difficult?

How many weapons to qualify it on yours? It's 45 on the one here.

#3527 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

Looks like they are still making the pro. I bought a premium a few weeks ago and it was dated 8/27/18.

They had quite a bit of back stock when Deadpool sucked and word was out, killing sales. Then sometime in the December 2018 .9x software when mechsuit and the stacking was added and other stuff was improved the game became super-awesome. It took a while for people to realize that Deadpool had turned a corner, so word didn't really get strong on it until like March-ish? Sales have really started to take off now, but they're still working through back stock with some distributors. The Premium is my #1 recommended Stern game now. Really great.

#3528 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRyan:

Shaker motor added to my premium last night. Little disappointed, I really enjoy shaker motor action. To me this game feels a little weak with the programming. Overall I still like it and would buy again. I have it set to Maximal as well. For my GOT I had to turn it on Long.

I thought the same. Don't notice it much. It's the same with Aerosmith. Now Maiden,Metallica,GoT shaker works great.

#3529 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How many weapons to qualify it on yours? It's 45 on the one here.

Same

#3531 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I posted it the other day. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/70#post-5064130

Basically turn weapon stacking off for lil DP mb and ninja mb. You can turn it off for disco mb and Sauron too but I leave those on.

#3532 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRyan:

agreed it is weak. Seems to just go off not strategically.

#3533 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Outlanes wide open?

Yes.

#3534 4 years ago

Am I invisible? Hmmm maybe I should start a thread

#3535 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

That sounds really odd. I would reach out to your distributor to see if the playfield supports are mounted properly... doesn’t seem possible to get 7.9 with your leg levelers in the positions you stated. Can you post pics of where your measuring the slope and the underside of the playfield where it sits on the rear mounts?

Never mind. I was stuck on stupid. I had my digital level setting on % instead of degrees.

#3536 4 years ago

If anyone wants to get rid of the cassette that comes with the premium, please send me a message.

#3537 4 years ago

Think I need to make that first extra ball harder to get too.

#3538 4 years ago

I can't stand Stern's cheap shooter rod. I replaced my broken stock JJP DI shooter rod with a Chrome Candy and now I can't stand the plastic flat shooter knob on my DP. Anyone else just replace the shooter rods because they feel so cheap?

#3539 4 years ago

Yeah I would love to buy your product but you don’t ship internationally. Why is this? I don’t understand this?
Im in Australia. Any chance you could send them to Perth? It should be much at all since I always ship stuff from Switzerland and a package under 500grm is 17.- CHF

Quoted from PinMonk:

It's basically a convenience product. You can take the time to find the right gels and match the colors to make your own or have all the trial and error already done for you and just screw a bracket into place.
Are you going to pull the Mystique color up to the backboard insert? There are a lot of head-scratchers from Stern on the inserts with this. All the other backboard inserts have a screened color outlining it that is a variant of the lit insert color, except Mystique, which they outlined purple, but left white. It makes no sense!

#3540 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Think I need to make that first extra ball harder to get too.

Man, if only someone would recommend turning weapon stacks off; could solve many of your last few issues.

#3541 4 years ago
Quoted from miga:

Yeah I would love to buy your product but you don’t ship internationally. Why is this? I don’t understand this?
Im in Australia. Any chance you could send them to Perth? It should be much at all since I always ship stuff from Switzerland and a package under 500grm is 17.- CHF

Sure I do. I just can't in the Pinside store because they don't have zoned shipping rates per country. If you go to pinmonk.com you can order anything you like. I'd say a good 1/4 of what I've sold has gone out internationally, and a LOT of it to Aus/NZ.

#3542 4 years ago

I made a terrible pinball mistake several months ago and sold my Deadpool LE for a Must have trade. Since that day my wife and I have regretted that move as we Loved the game and it keeps getting better. Long story short I put in a call to Mr Awesome Zach at Flipnoutpinball and he got me another NIB Deadpool shipping next day! Deadpool LE is back in the house again Monday and he's Staying this time!!!!

#3543 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I made a terrible pinball mistake several months ago and sold my Deadpool LE for a Must have trade. Since that day my wife and I have regretted that move as we Loved the game and it keeps getting better. Long story short I put in a call to Mr Awesome Zach at Flipnoutpinball and he got me another NIB Deadpool shipping next day! Deadpool LE is back in the house again Monday and he's Staying this time!!!!

That must have been SOME trade.

#3544 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Won't lie, it was a Munsters and it didn't last long sadly......

#3545 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Won't lie, it was a Munsters and it didn't last long sadly......

Ouch. Salt in the wound of a bad trade. Thoughts and prayers for you.

My worst trade was a NOB Vectrex with most of the games with complete boxes and instructions/overlays for a used refrigerator. We needed the refrigerator because ours died, but if I could take that one back (from like 30 years ago!) I would.

#3546 4 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I can't stand Stern's cheap shooter rod. I replaced my broken stock JJP DI shooter rod with a Chrome Candy and now I can't stand the plastic flat shooter knob on my DP. Anyone else just replace the shooter rods because they feel so cheap?

Nope. Never crossed my mind.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Ouch. Salt in the wound of a bad trade. Thoughts and prayers for you.
My worst trade was a NOB Vectrex with most of the games with complete boxes and instructions/overlays for a used refrigerator. We needed the refrigerator because ours died, but if I could take that one back (from like 30 years ago!) I would.

Oh man. Vectrex was THE game system I always wanted. I’d play for hours at a Sears while the crappy family car was getting tires/battery/muffler etc at Sears Auto Center. Mom never approved of it sadly.

#3547 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Man, if only someone would recommend turning weapon stacks off; could solve many of your last few issues.

Haha. I got around to doing hat last night.

#3548 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Quoted from PinMonk:

You really don’t know how these pins will turn out until the code is in a “more complete” state.

I bought the LE upfront, still have (including your hellhouse mod

You can’t listen to those negative Nancies - many were saying this was a filler machine after Iron Maiden (by the way most now love Deadpool!!!). Their comments make it seem like you made a bad decision and I better dump the game quickly.

If want to avoid this go back and look up their comments - the names become obvious.

Buy and play what you like (let’s see where Munsters goes 6 months from now....)

PS - other examples which I don’t own...BM66, KISS are 2 more I hear that have more finished code

#3549 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Nope. Never crossed my mind.

Oh man. Vectrex was THE game system I always wanted. I’d play for hours at a Sears while the crappy family car was getting tires/battery/muffler etc at Sears Auto Center. Mom never approved of it sadly.

I worked at a computer/game store after school at the time so I got all the stuff at almost cost when I bought. I had all the games except the 3D stuff that came at the end and kept it all in the original boxes. It was a very cool system with fun games.

#3550 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I worked at a computer/game store after school at the time so I got all the stuff at almost cost when I bought. I had all the games except the 3D stuff that came at the end and kept it all in the original boxes. It was a very cool system with fun games.

Not to veer too off topic, but I still have one with the original box, another non working, plus about 21 games, including the lightpen stuff. Cool system. Now I feel like digging it out and playing some Rip Off.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/71?hl=nitroman28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.