(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 326.
#251 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I was really hoping for full RGB on the Prem/LE. Bummed it isn’t there.

Hopefully TimeBandit can maybe work his magic like he has done on so many titles with his awesome Total Lightshow.

#252 5 years ago

Mine was delivered Aug 25th ... back sticker says Aug 20th for assembly (can't get much fresher than that) . After having almost two weeks on it, I must say I am really enjoying this game and even the early software is pretty good. Far cry from GotG's early release software (which I thought was the worst)

20180825_091952 (resized).jpg20180825_091952 (resized).jpg20180825_094246 (resized).jpg20180825_094246 (resized).jpg
#253 5 years ago

Finally got setup and playing, and I could tell nobody did any play/QA on this cabinet... But I'm OK with no pre-existing wear, and nothing looks wrong with the playfield The top wolverine shot wouldn't let pinballs pass through and needed the metal ball guide bent out of the way. Leaf spring in the lockdown bar button could never have ever registered the way it was setup. All in all happy with it anyway It did make me think that these particular games could definitely use some dialing in to be perfect though. Let the tuning commence

#254 5 years ago

Welp, spoke too soon on that one. I can see a small spot of clear coat/paint gone down by the flipper. Can definitely see wood underneath. Kinda looks like Deadpool has a bullet in him there. Also pretty sure in that location there’s no scenario where that doesn’t get worse. Booo Stern lottery hahaha

492E2BE3-D085-4F2B-BDA6-9305C86451AC (resized).jpeg492E2BE3-D085-4F2B-BDA6-9305C86451AC (resized).jpegC45B7554-F744-495E-A653-C0002262C9F8 (resized).jpegC45B7554-F744-495E-A653-C0002262C9F8 (resized).jpeg
#255 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Welp, spoke too soon on that one. I can see a small spot of clear coat/paint gone down by the flipper. Can definitely see wood underneath. Kinda looks like Deadpool has a bullet in him there. Also pretty sure in that location there’s no scenario where that doesn’t get worse. Booo Stern lottery hahaha
[quoted image][quoted image]

Isn't that the flipper alignment hole?

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Is there one on the other side? Pretty sure that looks like a flipper alignment hole.

edit: kermit beat me to it....

#257 5 years ago

lol you are right, apparently I am just paranoid

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

lol you are right, apparently I am just paranoid

Did ya find a bullet casing in the cabinet or something?

#259 5 years ago

Mod Couple speaker light kits added. That rounds out my Pro with shaker, Pinball Side Mirrors and Lighted flipper buttons. It turned out great.

The speaker lights do not show the individual LEDs to the eye. You only see a red ring. That’s just the camera picking it up. Like the flipper buttons, brightness is adjustable. Overall, I’m very pleased.
021E171D-7E4E-49E8-A590-2A5AEC136468 (resized).jpeg021E171D-7E4E-49E8-A590-2A5AEC136468 (resized).jpegE2711749-9B38-4FE3-92E5-933D0F7D10BC (resized).jpegE2711749-9B38-4FE3-92E5-933D0F7D10BC (resized).jpeg

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The diverter in the shooter lane is enough for me to go Pro to Premium, I love fast looping orbits.
The rest I could live without, the disco ball effect wasn’t as good as it could have been (probably more to do with jacks great lighting setup) the extra disco mode isn’t much although any mode involving spinners is great and the spinner sound in the mode was awesome.
But it’s all about that up/down divertor and the ability to continuously loop those orbit shots, looked surprisingly smooth and fast plus a lot of fun!

Completely agree on the diverter shot, it adds so much flow, but I thought the disco effect was awesome and is making me lean toward premium.

#261 5 years ago

in case anyone needs cosplay ideas

wade (resized).jpgwade (resized).jpg
#262 5 years ago

Nevus that looks great. Good job man.

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Mod Couple speaker light kits added. That rounds out my Pro with shaker, Pinball Side Mirrors and Lighted flipper buttons. It turned out great.
The speaker lights do not show the individual LEDs to the eye. You only see a red ring. That’s just the camera picking it up. Like the flipper buttons, brightness is adjustable. Overall, I’m very pleased.

Looks great!
Can you post a couple more pics/angles of the mirror blades? I’m thinkin they’re on the to-get list!

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Looks great!
Can you post a couple more pics/angles of the mirror blades? I’m thinkin they’re on the to-get list!

Sure. I'm working today but I'l take some this weekend.

#266 5 years ago

Have they released better pictures of the Premium cabinet yet? All the ones I've seen so far are the small blurry ones from the original info release.

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

If you have a pro and want a Disco ball, we have provided an option.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pro-pinball-motorized-disco-ball-mod

Looks pretty good, that might keep me happy. It is always on, right? Any chance to tie into disco flasher?

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks pretty good, that might keep me happy. It is always on, right? Any chance to tie into disco flasher?

I’ll take a look at it. I can’t recall if that insert is actually active yet. Currently, it is always on with the game. Motor needs constant power to spin with proper effect, can't be short bursts of power. I think that Disco light runs off a 14pin connector, that's not fun to tap into if there is no intermediate connector.

#269 5 years ago

Picked mine up yesterday. Born August 21 and delivered Sep 7 to the West Coast (thanks PS Vending and Jim Belsito).
Here's some pics of the trip.
My next post will include the issues I found and fixed or need resolved.

IMG_2987 (resized).jpgIMG_2987 (resized).jpgIMG_2996 (resized).jpgIMG_2996 (resized).jpgIMG_2999 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2999 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_3002 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_3002 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_3003 (resized).jpgIMG_3003 (resized).jpgIMG_3006 (resized).jpgIMG_3006 (resized).jpgIMG_3007 (resized).jpgIMG_3007 (resized).jpgIMG_3009 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_3009 (1) (resized).jpg
#270 5 years ago

Here's the list of issues I have:

1, Playfield covered in a light rough "fall out" of something. Novus 2 and elbow grease, then a cleaning and wax fixed it in the areas I could reach without removing plastics and ramps. Calling Stern on this one.
2. Rubber broken? Surprised me. Got a stucky ball in the upper right more skill shot lane. Ended up being a broke rubber. Replaced. No big, just surprising.
3. Shorted a ball? So I take the balls out of the ball sack, clean them up, install them, turn on Deadpool and it's goes into a ball search and is "missing one ball". Stated troubleshooting a opto or switch and then saw the "INSTALL 6 BALLS". Well damn, my ball sack only had 5 balls in it. Another fristraiting (but humorous) issue from Stern. They'll hear about this too.
4. The Katana ramp shot (the right lane, thru the pops, accross upper playfield, up ramp on left then over to the Katana) was only making the shot 25% of the time. Found that the outer (top) metal lane guide needed to be adjusted up (toward the backbox). Picture of guide I moved pictured below. I used the back of a screw driver and pushed hard until I got a slight bend (maybe 1/16" of an inch) and not It hits 90% of the time. 10% I get "rattlers" which this game will be famous for.

IMG-3015 (resized).JPGIMG-3015 (resized).JPG
#271 5 years ago

Third post in a row. This one is about the very cool obversations of the newest Stern pin.
1. New type of spot light (picture below). This is a very small spot light. It looks to be installed to light up Little Deadpool. I like the size BUT the back of the light fixture is open and very noticable from the player side of the light. It needs to be solid. Friends had the same comment. Im looking forward to moving away from the old style and onto this small LED spot.
2. From the factory, Stern is using the B/W style leg bolt plates (pictured below). All four have the bracket we know are needed.
3. Zombie's art is awesome. There are many little secret and hidden things in the art. Some you'll never see unless you pull the glass and really look close. Not only are their Ninjas hiding in plain sight but there's stuff going on under palstics and stuff. Love it. Example below but most are hard to photograph because they hidden.
4. Stern covered the outer look metal lane gate and put a sticker on the shooter lane. Very cool to use this ugly space as another place to put art. (example below).
5. NO extra plastics in goodie bag!? Normally you at least get slingshot plastics right? This time they gave me about 20 key chains. However, they did provide a complete standup target sticker set. That was nice of them. There's about 20 standups in the Pro game.
6. Lots of new options in the portal. Lighting, sound, etc. Pretty cool. Thanks Stern.
7. After putting 20 or so games on (with the 0.82 code) I'm really appreciating Gomez's design and how it fits with the rules. Another great job George.
8. If you're a MODDER, there are so many opportunities for this game. I'm expecting a flood of creativity for Deadpool.

there's more but I feel like I'm hoggin' this forum. let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_2997 (resized).jpgIMG_2997 (resized).jpgIMG_2998 (resized).jpgIMG_2998 (resized).jpgIMG_3010 (resized).jpgIMG_3010 (resized).jpgIMG_3011 (resized).jpgIMG_3011 (resized).jpgIMG_3012 (resized).jpgIMG_3012 (resized).jpg
#272 5 years ago

Now interactive with "Disco" insert.

#273 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Fantastic work! The pro keeps looking better and better.

#274 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

This settles it for me ... DP pro with motorized disco ball for the win. Pro looks like the way to go, bro.

#275 5 years ago

This settles it for me ... DP pro with motorized disco ball for the win. Pro looks like the way to go, bro.

Thx. It was a challenge for me to get this to work. Spike games make modding much more difficult, particularly if you want them to be interactive. I'm very happy with the way this turned out and glad I have it on my game and can make all pros that much better. Lots of labor went into this mod.

#276 5 years ago

Anybody making Game cards for Deadpool yet ?
I cant see to locate any yet ?

Thanks

#277 5 years ago

I have an LE on order from Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA... can’t wait.

This is my first pin — super excited to join the club and will definitely post pics when it arrives!

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

I have an LE on order from Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA... can’t wait.
This is my first pin — super excited to join the club and will definitely post pics when it arrives!

Wow way to jump in with both feet. LE on a first pin congrats!

#279 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow way to jump in with both feet. LE on a first pin congrats!

I know.

I think I may be developing a disease of some sort...

#280 5 years ago

Yes,Jerol,you are developing our disease I also have a LE on order as well! Welcome,have fun,B safe!! C U at Lodi next year,and well see how your affliction has progressed!!

#281 5 years ago

I still have doubts, change iron man vault by deadpool pro

#282 5 years ago

I'm in the club! Delivery on Friday. Very excited, it's my first pin!

#283 5 years ago

What kind of scores are people putting up? My high is 214 mil, my son just put up 210 mil.

#284 5 years ago

Anyone hear their LE is shipping soon?

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What kind of scores are people putting up? My high is 214 mil, my son just put up 210 mil.

My high so far is 187 mil and my friend got 197 mil. On my machine.
Hopefully I’ll be beating those tonight.

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

My high so far is 187 mil and my friend got 197 mil. On my machine.
Hopefully I’ll be beating those tonight.

Ya. Don't let your friend own your machine. Put your name 1st.

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I don't own the game, but on location my best was 217,206,100, was second place on the machine

#288 5 years ago

On location for less than a week and the GC is 731,901,430

#289 5 years ago

#290 5 years ago

I put this up yesterday. The key to good scoring is the playfield multipliers when starting a multiball. The 2X & 3X multipliers stay lit for a long time allowing for some huge points. Also having the domino assist lit on the right orbit before battling a villain can give some big points too. I think mystique gave me close to 100 mil just by spamming the right orbit. There's quite a bit of strategy in the game, can't wait to see how it evolves w more updates.

20180909_173714 (resized).jpg20180909_173714 (resized).jpg
#291 5 years ago

My best is 500 mil, but I felt like it was a good game and I fell just short of Sinister. With the launch party tournaments coming up, it would be interesting to hear if people had any go-to scoring strategies yet.

#292 5 years ago

I'm into lighting the orbits and the center spinner for the team-up, then starting a mode. If you have those three, Sabretooth will be dead in two or three shots, and you'll have ~100m if you make the finishing shot.

I had one game around 800m, but it was a fluke. I'm usually around 100-200m, and getting over 300m is a pretty good game.

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm into lighting the orbits and the center spinner for the team-up, then starting a mode. If you have those three, Sabretooth will be dead in two or three shots, and you'll have ~100m if you make the finishing shot.

Nice! I go for Sabretooth first too. I try to bring team-ups in, but sometimes I get too much progress on Lil' Deadpool in normal play and then I am just trying to start a battle before I accidentally start Lil' Deadpool and get locked out of the battles. Almost like a reverse risk/reward when Lil' Deadpool MB is green and ready to lock a ball but you have not started a battle yet. I definitely try to get Wolverine/center spinner lit for Mystique's battle!

#294 5 years ago

The assist shots will deal damage and reward their bonus even if the villains shots are lit elsewhere. You can defeat juggernaut without ever hitting the standups just by hitting the assists. Domino on the right orbit rewards extra points for every pass and is the best exploit for high scores as the code stands now.

#295 5 years ago

I have yet to hit the PF x target shot on purpose. I can totally see the scoring going nuts if you can get that a few times during a game.

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from Theboatnics:

Anybody making Game cards for Deadpool yet ?
I cant see to locate any yet ?
Thanks

What he said.

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Don’t know. Thought premiums were next.

Anyone??

#298 5 years ago

So people are just getting Deadpool machines in and playing them. I have pinball machines in a theater and debating on a Deadpool vs Iron Maiden. Obviously Deadpool's theme fits the theater better. However, I know Iron Maiden is a great game. So can Deadpool compete with Iron Maiden? Which should I buy? How good is Deadpool?

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

So people are just getting Deadpool machines in and playing them. I have pinball machines in a theater and debating on a Deadpool vs Iron Maiden. Obviously Deadpool's theme fits the theater better. However, I know Iron Maiden is a great game. So can Deadpool compete with Iron Maiden? Which should I buy? How good is Deadpool?

Only time will tell on Deadpool. It’s very fun to shoot and seems to have something pretty cool in the works. That being said, the game won’t have mostly complete code for at least a few months.

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I got a request for final payment on my LE, said they should ship in 2 weeks give or take a few days. wooohooo. cant wait.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Don’t know. Thought premiums were next.
Anyone??

Pro's -> LE's -> Pre is normally how Stern builds them I believe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/6?hl=heyitsjoebob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.