(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 324.
#3401 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Themes help but don’t seem to make a huge difference. LotR was the best earner there but still earned less than a grand a year.

Yeah I have a LOTR at the magic shop I did business with as well, it did quite good.

#3402 4 years ago

I'm looking to trade my BM66 for DP LE/Prem if anyone here is ready for a change. Both great games.

Ad is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80906

#3403 4 years ago

Hi everyone I posted this question on the forums,
hope someone here can answer.

Can I use a Dead pool pro playfiled protector,
on an Dead pool premium?

Thanks in advance

#3404 4 years ago

Just unboxed this bad boy, time to update code. My daughter is more excited for the box.

20190618_130252 (resized).jpg20190618_130252 (resized).jpg20190618_125316 (resized).jpg20190618_125316 (resized).jpg20190618_130150 (resized).jpg20190618_130150 (resized).jpg
#3405 4 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

on an Dead pool premium?
Thanks in advance

Just clean and wax the playfield regularly. No need for a playfield protector, especially not at home.

#3406 4 years ago

Hey fellas! I just noticed on eBay a guy selling a DP premium reproduction translite for 40 bucks shipped. Has anyone ordered one of these and, if you did, did you like it?

#3407 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Hey fellas! I just noticed on eBay a guy selling a DP premium reproduction translite for 40 bucks shipped. Has anyone ordered one of these and, if you did, did you like it?

Legality aside, even in the pictures, it looks washed out terrible.

#3408 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Report it.

#3409 4 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

on an Dead pool premium?
Thanks in advance

Sorry I can't answer this directly. Have you emailed pinball protectors? Sebastian is very responsive.

#3410 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Sorry I can't answer this directly. Have you emailed pinball protectors? Sebastian is very responsive.

Thanks for the reply, durgee7, vireland

I emailed pinball protectors, and got a quick reply from Micro!
Yes a dead pool pro pinball protector will fit on a premium.

All you need to do is cut space for the Apron on the premium.

Pro goes under the Apron (because it´s Plastic)
LE not (because it´s metal) -Micro

Hope this helps anyone who might be in the same shoes.

#3411 4 years ago

Headless Deadpool finally happened!

Screenshot_2019-06-19-23-58-13 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-06-19-23-58-13 (resized).png
#3412 4 years ago

Something is coming tomorrow.....

#3413 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Something is coming tomorrow.....

The summer?

#3414 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Headless Deadpool finally happened![quoted image]

Speaking of Lil Deadpool's head, does anyone elses slowly turn clockwise? I keep turning it back to him facing forward but his head just slowly turns back so it's looking to the left.

#3415 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Speaking of Lil Deadpool's head, does anyone elses slowly turn clockwise? I keep turning it back to him facing forward but his head just slowly turns back so it's looking to the left.

Mine is doing that too. A little less than an eighth of a turn clockwise. To his right. I've given up on straightening it. It's not enough to bug me and it doesn't seem to be getting any worse.

#3416 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Yep.........happens to mine. I fix him.........make sure he is looking straight ahead.........and little by little the head turn clockwise. Next time I do a cleaning, I'll probably remove lil deadpool and use some tacky glue to hold it in place

#3417 4 years ago

When I first got my machine, the Hell House VUK would kick the ball to the top of the right flipper, allowing me to catch it. Nowadays, it kicks to the plastic just above the flipper, sending the ball wild and often into the slings. Does anyone know how I can rectify this? Playfield is perfectly balanced. Even when I adjusted the legs to lean a little more left, it still happens. Thanks.

#3418 4 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

When I first got my machine, the Hell House VUK would kick the ball to the top of the right flipper, allowing me to catch it. Nowadays, it kicks to the plastic just above the flipper, sending the ball wild and often into the slings. Does anyone know how I can rectify this? Playfield is perfectly balanced. Even when I adjusted the legs to lean a little more left, it still happens. Thanks.

Slow-mo film with iPhone and see what's causing the bias. That should tell you a lot.

#3419 4 years ago

I don’t have my LE yet, but I got this....

4011E969-844A-4157-BF8A-5748226594A9 (resized).jpeg4011E969-844A-4157-BF8A-5748226594A9 (resized).jpeg
#3420 4 years ago

Hello,soon a deadpool pro will be at home and i would like to know if shaker is a must have for this game ?
Thanks for your answer

#3421 4 years ago

Shaker is always a must have for me.

Btw this game is on fire trend wise. FIRE

#3422 4 years ago
Quoted from chatplume51:

Hello,soon a deadpool pro will be at home and i would like to know if shaker is a must have for this game ?
Thanks for your answer

Shaker is well integrated. For $99, totally worth the investment.

#3423 4 years ago

Played a DP Pro extensively today on location got up to 165 million. Fun machine, shot-wise. 4 ball multiball is cool. I was able to get a ball up the katama ramp without the separate guide behind lil Deadpool. The shot was straight up from the left flipper and hit a standup target and ricocheted up the ramp. Is this common?

#3424 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Played a DP Pro extensively today on location got up to 165 million. Fun machine, shot-wise. 4 ball multiball is cool. I was able to get a ball up the katama ramp without the separate guide behind lil Deadpool. The shot was straight up from the flipper and hit a standup target and ricocheted up the ramp. Is this common?

That’s the Snikt target shot that activates the playfield multipliers. One of my favorite shots in pinball.

#3425 4 years ago

I would love all your opinions. I'm going to buy a Deadpool pin. I keep on going back and forth between the Premium and Pro. Love how the Pro looks a lot more. However love the disco ball, and the right side ramp, with drop targets. For those that have played both machines, is the Premium that much better of an experience? Worth the extra money despite me not loving how the Premium looks compared to the Pro?
Also, any chance anyone owns Deadpool and Batman 66? And if so you have a preference over one or the other? I'll be buying in the next couple of days, any insights will be huge on what I purchase.
I currently own Dialed In, Medieval Madness, White Water, Jersey Jack Pirates, Monster Bash, Attack from Mars, and TNT.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3426 4 years ago
Quoted from Devinsupertramp:

I would love all your opinions. I'm going to buy a Deadpool pin. I keep on going back and forth between the Premium and Pro. Love how the Pro looks a lot more. However love the disco ball, and the right side ramp, with drop targets. For those that have played both machines, is the Premium that much better of an experience? Worth the extra money despite me not loving how the Premium looks compared to the Pro?
Also, any chance anyone owns Deadpool and Batman 66? And if so you have a preference over one or the other? I'll be buying in the next couple of days, any insights will be huge on what I purchase.
I currently own Dialed In, Medieval Madness, White Water, Jersey Jack Pirates, Monster Bash, Attack from Mars, and TNT.

You own over $48,000 in Pinball and you're wondering if you should save a grand or so and gimp the game? I just don't understand why folks who are true collector's not ones just joining the hobby can't determine if they should spend the extra money to get the full game....

Premium no question.

#3427 4 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

The hellhouse kickout power is adjustable in settings. Mine used to hit the sling and I lowered the power so it goes a bit slower and gravity pulls it to the flipper instead of the sling. Play around with that setting and hopefully it will work for you too.

#3428 4 years ago

If you can spare the cash then absolutely go with the premium. I'm not ballin' out of control so I went with the pro and am incredibly happy with it, but the premium is definitely a (in my opinion slightly) better game and would be the one to get if you can spare the $1700 or so.

#3429 4 years ago

I own a DP LE and BM66 Premium. DP is more fun to shoot due to the wild layout, music & callouts, and 90s-video-game style. BM66 is more strategic due to Lyman's deep code, but its layout is boring (standard Gomez fan) and the shots are clunkier than DP.

As much as I love my BM66, DP gets more play at my home from myself and the family due to the fun factor. If you're not a fan of the Batman TV series, I'd lean towards DP.

#3430 4 years ago

I'm sure the premium is better to some but the pro for nearly 2k less is dam good and becoming one my favorites. I was able to get a pro with 300-400 in mods for around 5k... its a great pin for that . Only thing the premium has that i wld really want is the up/down ramp... but the look of the pro is so so nice .

#3431 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I'm sure the premium is better to some but the pro for nearly 2k less is dam good and becoming one my favorites. I was able to get a pro with 300-400 in mods for around 5k... its a great pin for that . Only thing the premium has that i wld really want is the up/down ramp... but the look of the pro is so so nice .

take the great deal you found, sell it, then use the cash to get the premium and experience the full package. That left orbit to right orbit ramp to right flipper is this game.

the pro is good for what it is (diet deadpool) though I give the ultimate pro value to iron maiden.

#3432 4 years ago

Maaaan, i love my pro, but I really wanna try the prem!

#3433 4 years ago

Ordered my DP -Premium today. I was in the same boat. Couldn't decide on the Pro or Premium. Had a chance to play quite a few games on both machines over last weekend. It was a really hard decision, but since I had a little extra cash laying around I went ahead and ordered the premium version. I had just as much fun playin the pro and premium. I bought Iron Maiden Pro and couldn't be any happier. I typically like to buy premium but on both these games the pro's are super good. The disco ball, drop targets and orbit diverter were nice. I did enjoy the gameplay a little more. Either way you can't go wrong and I hate when people say that, but for this title it's true!

#3434 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRyan:

Ordered my DP -Premium today. I was in the same boat. Couldn't decide on the Pro or Premium. Had a chance to play quite a few games on both machines over last weekend. It was a really hard decision, but since I had a little extra cash laying around I went ahead and ordered the premium version. I had just as much fun playin the pro and premium. I bought Iron Maiden Pro and couldn't be any happier. I typically like to buy premium but on both these games the pro's are super good. The disco ball, drop targets and orbit diverter were nice. I did enjoy the gameplay a little more. Either way you can't go wrong and I hate when people say that, but for this title it's true!

Iron Maiden is really a personal preference so it could go either way (having spent a lot of time on both), but Deadpool is Premium, hands-down, no contest. You made the right choice.

#3435 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

thanks a lot

#3436 4 years ago

I think DP is such a sleeper hit that when you buy and play a pro you end up loving it so much you want to MAXIMIZE your DP experience. I love my DP Pro so much because of the crazy shots, but can’t help but think how much more fun DP Premium could have given me.

Good job Mr. Gomez!

#3437 4 years ago

I bought deadpool when I had not yet arrived in Spain. At first the machine did not like anyone because of the bad code, now I have been offered several times to buy the machine. It is a great machine with very good game and very good gear. sure.It does not matter if it is premium or pro, it will have fun for sure

#3438 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I think DP is such a sleeper hit that when you buy and play a pro you end up loving it so much you want to MAXIMIZE your DP experience. I love my DP Pro so much because of the crazy shots, but can’t help but think how much more fun DP Premium could have given me.
Good job Mr. Gomez!

I must be a crazy person. I love my pro and whenever I play the premium/le I really don't think I'm missing much of anything, at least not enough to make me want to sell the pro and get it. It's a better game, but not much better imo.

#3439 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I must be a crazy person. I love my pro and whenever I play the premium/le I really don't think I'm missing much of anything, at least not enough to make me want to sell the pro and get it. It's a better game, but not much better imo.

Agreed, the pro is great value compared to the premium. I don't miss any of the features, but I also bought mine knowing it isn't a keeper and will some day sell it.

#3440 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I actually really dont like the shaker on this game. I installed it and quickly turned off. It goes off way too much and just annoys me!

#3441 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I actually really dont like the shaker on this game. I installed it and quickly turned off. It goes off way too much and just annoys me!

Feel the same.

Especially the extra Ball Shakes are way too Strong.

And i play with modarate Settings.

With minimal settings the Shaker is dead.

Here should Stern do coding.

#3442 4 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

Feel the same.
Especially the extra Ball Shakes are way too Strong.
And i play with modarate Settings.
With minimal settings the Shaker is dead.
Here should Stern do coding.

agree. I hated moderate and pu to minimal in which it never goes off. Should be some middle ground

#3443 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Stock shaker? I love my LE.

#3444 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

LE Stock Shaker here.

Same behaviour on the Pro with Shaker i had before.

#3445 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have a premium and added the shaker.

#3446 4 years ago

Shakers seem to be hit or miss these days - but I think it’s on the programming? I love it in DP - I think I did put it on moderate in settings. On SW, the shaker was way too violent so I put it in IMDN and it’s great.

#3447 4 years ago

Boom

20190621_124300 (resized).jpg20190621_124300 (resized).jpg20190621_143817 (resized).jpg20190621_143817 (resized).jpg
#3448 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Boom[quoted image][quoted image]

Beer
Deadpool
Friday

You win sir! Congrats

#3449 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Just unboxed this bad boy, time to update code. My daughter is more excited for the box.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just got mine last night. Note the difference in serial # is that really a 12000 difference? Even if it includes all titles that's a big number. Mine has a 6/6/19 build date.

20190621_154615 (resized).jpg20190621_154615 (resized).jpg
#3450 4 years ago
20190621_161930 (resized).jpg20190621_161930 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/69?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.