(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 324.
#3201 4 years ago

Like this post if you ponyed up for antiglare glass on your DP!

#3202 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I hate to say it, b/c I resisted for so long, but now all of my games have it. Huge difference. Yes it's expensive but I looked at the machines and said they cost 6k+ each and I'm sweating 300 bucks?

#3203 4 years ago

I'm in the club. I'm proud to say this is my one and only modIMG_20190601_161123418 (resized).jpgIMG_20190601_161123418 (resized).jpg

#3204 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I'm in the club. I'm proud to say this is my one and only mod[quoted image]

Lol sweet! Welcome to the club.

#3205 4 years ago

Popped an LED strip on the bottom of DP a few minutes ago, I'm also debating on getting one of the controllers that activates to audio, or just leaving it at a static red. It's nice that stern has a free 12v header in the backbox you can use for stuff like this! I also bought a small motorized disco ball off amazon the other day that I'm going to mess around with tomorrow to see if I can make a dumb mod with it.

20190601_234040 (resized).jpg20190601_234040 (resized).jpg
#3206 4 years ago

The new code on the T-Rex quest just launches this game into the hall of fame. A risk/reward mode with a beating heart to ramp up the the anxiety of making your shots? Yes please.

#3207 4 years ago

Finally joined the club!! Got my Prem set up and have been playing the hell out of it for the last two days. Two games over 1B. EB at 20 weapons, replay gives EB (takes over 500M now), no outlane post rubber.

Pitch is set at 7. The lock shot is pretty smooth, but the ball wants to catch the bottom of the left sling when coming off the loop. I've gotten used to it, and the Ninjapocalypse is a great combo. The Snikt is hard (I won't say impossible) to hit on purpose. I just shoot for the Wolverine loop and a miss has a chance.

This machine has an amazing layout. I LOVE THIS GAME!!

#3208 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Finally joined the club!! Got my Prem set up and have been playing the hell out of it for the last two days. Two games over 1B. EB at 20 weapons, replay gives EB (takes over 500M now), no outlane post rubber.
Pitch is set at 7. The lock shot is pretty smooth, but the ball wants to catch the bottom of the left sling when coming off the loop. I've gotten used to it, and the Ninjapocalypse is a great combo. The Snikt is hard (I won't say impossible) to hit on purpose. I just shoot for the Wolverine loop and a miss has a chance.
This machine has an amazing layout. I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Cool congratulations I have my extra ball set at 25 and then replay extra ball on auto.

#3209 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I hate to say it, b/c I resisted for so long, but now all of my games have it. Huge difference. Yes it's expensive but I looked at the machines and said they cost 6k+ each and I'm sweating 300 bucks?

Great to hear, spread the word, people spend crazy money on toppers and silly vestigular mods but don't get that antiglare glass adds much more value to gameplay experience.

#3210 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I have the DPLE so it comes with antiglare glass. It's ok but it isn't as good as DPI glass that's for sure.

#3211 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Great to hear, spread the word, people spend crazy money on toppers and silly vestigular mods but don't get that antiglare glass adds much more value to gameplay experience.

I just set the backbox to dim during gameplay. Problem solved.

#3212 4 years ago

Button protector!!!

20190526_005458 (resized).jpg20190526_005458 (resized).jpg20190526_005529 (resized).jpg20190526_005529 (resized).jpg
#3213 4 years ago

Hey guys,

Deadpool is next on our list for pinblades...

How do you think we should make them?

#3214 4 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Hey guys,

I like your inner art blades a lot. Your style really expands the existing playfield art rather than putting up walls around it. Your Dialed In work, for example, is top notch. That's what I think you should be inspired by for Deadpool.
I've been eyeing other art blades but haven't pulled the trigger yet. If Powerblades are on your roadmap, I'm definitely in.

#3215 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

I like your inner art blades a lot. Your style really expands the existing playfield art rather than putting up walls around it. Your Dialed In work, for example, is top notch. That's what I think you should be inspired by for Deadpool.
I've been eyeing other art blades but haven't pulled the trigger yet. If Powerblades are on your roadmap, I'm definitely in.

heyitsjoebob Thanks so much! Our PowerBladez are going to be the end goal of all of our inner art designs...but, the artwork has to be done first so they can be animated and lit up. If you want to pull the trigger on other ones you have seen I have a special code for Pinside users at checkout use code: PINSIDE for 15% off.

FYI-I have a used Dialed In coming today actually! I want to make a video unboxing and installing powerbladez into it.

#3216 4 years ago

Do replacement lockdown bars exist for deadpool? I can find them for other stern titles, but can't find just a plain black lockbar with the center button hole anywhere. I want to paint mine red but I want to be able to play the game while I'm waiting for it to dry and clear to harden.

#3217 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Do replacement lockdown bars exist for deadpool? I can find them for other stern titles, but can't find just a plain black lockbar with the center button hole anywhere. I want to paint mine red but I want to be able to play the game while I'm waiting for it to dry and clear to harden.

If you can find one for Star Wars that will work. it does not come with anything surrounding the center hole.

#3218 4 years ago

Cliffy's universal 3 bank drop protector perfectly fits DP. No rejects, no ball hangs and it clears the opto.20190602_144729.jpg20190602_144729.jpg

#3219 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Cliffy's universal 3 bank drop protector perfectly fits DP. No rejects, no ball hangs and it clears the opto.[quoted image]

Awesome! Thanks for testing it out for everyone else to make sure it works.

#3220 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
Yes, I would replace them now. You could wait, but you'll start having problems with sticking flippers.

Good call as the shavings where from a busted coil stop. It must have been busted all along as I have had those shavings from the beginning. It’s almost completely falling off.

2A6919B1-FE3A-44D8-A31A-7C15D2667EC5 (resized).jpeg2A6919B1-FE3A-44D8-A31A-7C15D2667EC5 (resized).jpeg
#3221 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Good call as the shavings where from a busted coil stop. It must have been busted all along as I have had those shavings from the beginning. It’s almost completely falling off.[quoted image]

Yep, it's an extremely common long-running Stern problem so the symptom you noticed was a dead giveaway. Fortunately, there's a very easy solution - install a better quality coil stop yourself.

#3222 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yep, it's an extremely common long-running Stern problem so the symptom you noticed was a dead giveaway. Fortunately, there's a very easy solution - install a better quality coil stop yourself.

Ya ordered a set from pinball life and a really quick install to. Thanks again for the help.

#3223 4 years ago

I noticed I have the gold dust in my cabinet as well, should I assume that you only need to replace two coil stops, or do you need more than just stops for the flippers?

#3224 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I noticed I have the gold dust in my cabinet as well, should I assume that you only need to replace two coil stops, or do you need more than just stops for the flippers?

Probably just the flippers. The pop bumpers, for example, have the stop molded into the bracket, so it's usually different.

#3225 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

If it’s in the front of the cab like mine it was the flipper coil stops. It’s just 2 bolts pop them off and it pulls out and just put the new ones in. Easy fix.

#3226 4 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Hey guys,

For powerblades , it would be cool if they responded to the effects of a BOOM! They could illuminate full or strobe for when the GI lights go out

#3227 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

For powerblades , it would be cool if they responded to the effects of a BOOM! They could illuminate full or strobe for when the GI lights go out

Actually, it would be very cool if there was another layer of printed plastic underneath and the top layer goes dark and the BOOM that was formerly hidden lights up from underneath on both sides.

#3228 4 years ago

Thinking of picking one up. Should I get pro or premium?

#3229 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

For Deadpool, Premium is the better experience, by FAR. It's not even close.

#3230 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

If you have the cash to spare I'd probably say premium. I personally didn't think it was worth the extra money and went pro, but if I were swimming in cash I'd have gone premium for sure. I'm incredibly happy with the game and don't regret it at all. Next in line for me is probably an Iron Maiden Pro.

#3231 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Like atrainn said...if you can afford the Premium go for it, but the Pro is still awesome... I love my Pro and it is eminently re-playable and a huge draw for my friends.

#3232 4 years ago

Anyone have picyures of a Deadpool with Katana blade side rail armor? Preferably on a pro....

#3233 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Anyone have picyures of a Deadpool with Katana blade side rail armor? Preferably on a pro....

Check out the key post index at the top of any page in this thread.

#3234 4 years ago

Damn... so the swords arent painted on the siderails??

#3235 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Damn... so the swords arent painted on the siderails??

you think they would say that in the description but I guess they leave that part out. They do look good in the pictures but surprising how they are made.

#3236 4 years ago

Are you tired of that Silly little kids toy in the middle of your playfield, then this is the mod for you. Made of hard durable plastic, this is a direct replacement of the little Deadpool in the middle. Hand painted with red , black and grey high lights, this mod is the new center piece to this awesome game. Approximately 4 inches wide and 5 inches tall, it has a hollow interior allowing the deadpool character to glow with the flasher underneath. It looks stunning in the game compared to that weird springy toy from the factory. Easy install, two screws to take little man off, and one screw to put on this cool new mod. Visit www.modfatherpinball.com

dp bash sword (resized).pngdp bash sword (resized).pngdp bash1 (resized).jpgdp bash1 (resized).jpgdp bash2 (resized).jpgdp bash2 (resized).jpgdp bash5 (resized).jpgdp bash5 (resized).jpg
#3237 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

you think they would say that in the description but I guess they leave that part out. They do look good in the pictures but surprising how they are made.

Agreed ... I did not expect paper. However they do look good. Wife had to have them so we have them.

#3238 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

They're all cheap. The Game of Thrones ones are a flimsy piece of paperboard with shiny foil glued to it that goes underneath the rails to look like metal. We got them at half price when they cleared them out and even then, it was kind of a ripoff.

#3239 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Are you tired of that Silly little kids toy in the middle of your playfield, then this is the mod for you. Made of hard durable plastic, this is a direct replacement of the little Deadpool in the middle. Hand painted with red , black and grey high lights, this mod is the new center piece to this awesome game. Approximately 4 inches wide and 5 inches tall, it has a hollow interior allowing the deadpool character to glow with the flasher underneath. It looks stunning in the game compared to that weird springy toy from the factory. Easy install, two screws to take little man off, and one screw to put on this cool new mod. Visit www.modfatherpinball.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry. But that just does not fit into the game well. It’s like the oversized wolverine figure in X-men.

#3240 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

this is a direct replacement of the little Deadpool

I actually like it and think it looks way better. The problem is that little Deadpool as much as he bugs me is a big part of the game and is all over the display so changing to a more realistic Deadpool wouldn't make sense for the gameplay. It def looks good though and I love your other mods but for me little dead pools got to stay.

#3241 4 years ago

Purchased a LE recently #181. I really like the game a lot and find myself playing it often.

EAF677A1-CB95-4E28-8A63-99B34CF861BF (resized).jpegEAF677A1-CB95-4E28-8A63-99B34CF861BF (resized).jpeg
#3242 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Purchased a LE recently #181. I really like the game a lot and find myself playing it often.[quoted image]

Love the pic. I hope to have that same setup soon. Just need to find the iron maiden....

#3243 4 years ago

I've got my DP for a while now, wanted to show a couple of small mods I did.

Here's a replacement Lil Deadpool I installed, with a smaller and much better sculpted(imo) bobblehead by Hot Toys.

Next I've added Lady Death to the scoop, she was originally meant to be in the game, so I thought it makes sense to incorporate her back in. She's responsible for Hellhouse and Finish moves, so it's pretty fitting for her character imo.
IMG_4373 (resized).JPGIMG_4373 (resized).JPGIMG_4374 (resized).JPGIMG_4374 (resized).JPGIMG_4430 (resized).JPGIMG_4430 (resized).JPGIMG_4431 (resized).JPGIMG_4431 (resized).JPGIMG_4432 (resized).JPGIMG_4432 (resized).JPG

#3244 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sorry. But that just does not fit into the game well. It’s like the oversized wolverine figure in X-men.

I love my shitty little LDP toy, but have compliment how well done this mod looks!

#3245 4 years ago
Quoted from DeadTed:

I've got my DP for a while now, wanted to show a couple of small mods I did.
Here's a replacement Lil Deadpool I installed, with a smaller and much better sculpted(imo) bobblehead by Hot Toys.
Next I've added Lady Death to the scoop, she was originally meant to be in the game, so I thought it makes sense to incorporate her back in. She's responsible for Hellhouse and Finish moves, so it's pretty fitting for her character imo.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you find the Lil' Deadpool? I like that one.

#3246 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Where did you find the Lil' Deadpool? I like that one.

Lots of versions on Ebay from Hot Toys. Search for "lil deadpool cosbaby"

#3247 4 years ago

Yup, search for Deadpool Hot Toys Cosbaby. There are a lot of counterfeits coming from China though so beware, usually the seller will advertise it's 100% genuine if you're looking for a real copy, but if they don't mention it you have to assume it's a fake.

The one I got was from the 3pack, he's actually Kidpool which is a little smaller.

COSB485 (resized).jpgCOSB485 (resized).jpgCOSB511 (resized).jpgCOSB511 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

#3248 4 years ago
Quoted from DeadTed:

Yup, search for Deadpool Hot Toys Cosbaby. There are a lot of counterfeits coming from China though so beware, usually the seller will advertise it's 100% genuine if you're looking for a real copy, but if they don't mention it you have to assume it's a fake.
The one I got was from the 3pack, he's actually Kidpool which is a little smaller.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Really like this alternative ldp. Just bought one for myself. Got the three pack too.

How well does he bobble? Doesn't look like his arms do but his head does?

#3249 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really like this alternative ldp. Just bought one for myself. Got the three pack too.
How well does he bobble? Doesn't look like his arms do but his head does?

The arms don't bobble, the head does bobble but was a little stiff at first, once I pull on it a few times the spring loosens up and bobbles perfectly well.

Also I had to put some glue on the arms and swords to make sure they don't move during play.

#3250 4 years ago
Quoted from DeadTed:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Alright I need to order the Unicorn ASAP

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
6,800 (Firm)
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/65?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.