(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 326.
#3051 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Noticed that too.
On another note, I had the 4x playfield multiplier active and hit a Colossal jackpot for 400 million! Really wish I had 5x going, lol. Wish I had a pic too.

It's a kerning issue. The programmer handling the fonts has been messing with the kerning on the 1 and messed it up for the release. I asked Tanio about it and he said it has something to do with the windows tool they use (too long to explain the story, according to him), and it was being worked on.

#3052 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I would almost put collecting your allies before starting a mode into the risk/reward category. They can be super helpful and lucrative to have with you, but when I make a conscious decision to go for them, I usually end up screwing up and not even getting to the battle. I usually have better luck just powering through the battles alone or with whoever I started incidentally.

I love having team ups but never go for them purposely.

I usually go Juggernaut with Mini DP multiball, then just Beat up Sabertooth which is easy. By the time they are done I usually have a team up and some BOOMs which helps make quick work of Mystique.

#3053 4 years ago
Quoted from ItsBwalt:

I really love that about BM66 and feel like the code is super deep for my one pin collection and it wouldn't get boring

I have been playing a DP Pro at a shop and love the game. I am going to get the Pro and have it coming next week. I think I might like it better than my BM66 (but BM66 is a great game, I got an LE when the code was bad and someone gave up on the game). I really like SW premium too. SW has been getting the most play in my collection but I think I might even like DP more.

#3054 4 years ago
Quoted from ItsBwalt:

Hey guys, quick question I didn't want to make a thread for. Im super close to pulling the trigger on DP prem (maybe pro, but leaning prem). It's in a toss up with IMDN and BM66 for me. I havent got to play a Deadpool yet and I've watched a couple streams, is there any risk/reward factor to the code like there is in BM66 (continuing mode or cashing out with the villains)?? I really love that about BM66 and feel like the code is super deep for my one pin collection and it wouldn't get boring. But Deadpool then and art and layout looks a lot more appealing to me. Looks like maybe going for Snikts before starting modes is kinda risk/reward.

Plenty of risk/reward strategies. None like Lyman with the press your luck aspect. But there is lots of breadth in this game. The main one is the battles; trying to bring in team ups to your villain battles is very lucrative, and not just for points but for progression. Especially when you get to level 2 battles, you almost need to go for a team up partner or 3 or 4. Points wise, you can really blow the game up if you bring in your team ups.

#3055 4 years ago

Looking for some DP instruction cards, can't seem to find any.? I hate those yellow Stern ones!

#3056 4 years ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

Looking for some DP instruction cards, can't seem to find any.? I hate those yellow Stern ones!

I approve of this message. Anyone?

#3057 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I approve of this message. Anyone?

Here you go. Click on it to get the full-res image, then "save as" to your machine.

It's weird that in the expensive Spike era Stern doesn't at least include nice color instruction and pricing cards with their Prem/LE level machines. The cost would be what? 20 cents? The goodwill would be substantial from a very small cost.

Deadpool Instruction Card.jpgDeadpool Instruction Card.jpg

Here's a version where some of the instructions are a little more explicit to match up with the game:

Deadpool Instruction Card-explicit.jpgDeadpool Instruction Card-explicit.jpg
#3058 4 years ago

I have difficulty obtaining multipliers ... your target is like mine?

20190525_155745 (resized).jpg20190525_155745 (resized).jpg20190525_155756 (resized).jpg20190525_155756 (resized).jpg
#3059 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I have difficulty obtaining multipliers ... your target is like mine?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yep. Just takes practice. I can hit it easier from the left flipper but it can be done from the right (I've done it accidentally).

Also every 100 weapons earned will give you a non-timed multiplier boost.

#3060 4 years ago

I have weapon stacking turned off on all my multiballs except disco mb and Sauron so getting to 100 weapons is super rare. But it makes mech suit mb more lucrative to get to. I wish there was a setting to increase # of weapons for each award like making mech suit qualified at 75 weapons or something.

Quoted from mannymasy:

I have difficulty obtaining multipliers ... your target is like mine?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, that’s how mine is. I think pitch plays a factor in the success of the shot, but I really like where my pitch setting is at so I started playing around with my Snikt target and did something that appears to make it smoother and better, but I only got to test it on one or two games but got to 3x real quick in both. I’m with the kids now getting ready for SW day at the library, but lemme see if I can sneak in a quick pick and share so you guys can try and report back.

#3061 4 years ago

Snikt adjustment:

Alright guys here we go. Piggy backing off what Mahoyvan did to his Snikt, I didn’t want to screw a new hole. So to compensate with my pitch and difficulty to make a successful Snikt, here’s what I did, real simple:

Added a washer to the top screw under the plate.

7D9E995A-F2A6-4642-9115-6AA83C1DE647 (resized).jpeg7D9E995A-F2A6-4642-9115-6AA83C1DE647 (resized).jpeg

And if you guys are lazy like me, you can use some cutters to cut the washer. Then loosen both the screws, lift up on the plate, and slide the washer under the top screw, then tighten the screws.

D1294BDA-92CB-479C-8077-34987DC66085 (resized).jpegD1294BDA-92CB-479C-8077-34987DC66085 (resized).jpeg

Like I said, I haven’t got to test this much but a few games and won’t be able to test more til tonight, but so far it seems to help. Feel free to give it a shot. Takes 10 minutes to do. Otherwise, wait for my follow up report at the end of the weekend

#3062 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

So mine is angled slightly more than yours. I noticed it yesterday when cleaning my playfield. It looks like the top of the snikt target on mine is angled to the left a slight bit more. I didn’t adjust it though, it was either like that from the day I bought it or has become more angled over time. I'm at work right now but will post a pick when I get home for closer comparison.

I don't know how to phrase this but I feel like it might be easier in my machine than what some other people are reporting. If the ball is rolling down my left flipper I feel like I can time it pretty well to get a snikt shot, or come very close. Something else that makes me think mine has "self adjusted" is that when I first got my machine, I could hit the top of the "dead" targets with a shot off the right flipper and it would bank itself into the snikt shot and go up the ramp. Recently that has been unachievable. It just doesn't line up with the ramp well enough after hitting the snikt target.

I briefly thought about straightening my snikt target to make it match what I've seen online but I really like how the shot behaves in its current state.

#3063 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I tried to get a pic similar to yours. The difference is subtle between our two angles but it might be making a difference. Reposting your pic as well for a quick comparison. Yours is the first, mine is the second.

017dfe0c27a8c8c6d12596c3b878ee91129267df (resized).jpg017dfe0c27a8c8c6d12596c3b878ee91129267df (resized).jpg20190525_145305 (resized).jpg20190525_145305 (resized).jpg
#3064 4 years ago

The playfield protector will also change the spin/direction of the ball a bit as well.

#3065 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I tried to get a pic similar to yours. The difference is subtle between our two angles but it might be making a difference. Reposting your pic as well for a quick comparison. Yours is the first, mine is the second.[quoted image][quoted image]

If you use the keyline around the hole as a visual guide, one is about .5mm-1mm wider at the bottom for a slightly more open angle.
snikt-compare.jpgsnikt-compare.jpg

#3066 4 years ago

Thank you very much everyone. Your opinions have been very useful. Tomorrow I will review it when I am at home.

#3067 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Snikt adjustment:
Alright guys here we go. Piggy backing off what mahoyvan did to his Snikt, I didn’t want to screw a new hole. So to compensate with my pitch and difficulty to make a successful Snikt, here’s what I did, real simple:
[quoted image]
And if you guys are lazy like me, you can use some cutters to cut the washer. Then loosen both the screws, lift up on the plate, and slide the washer under the top screw, then tighten the screws.
[quoted image]
Like I said, I haven’t got to test this much but a few games and won’t be able to test more til tonight, but so far it seems to help. Feel free to give it a shot. Takes 10 minutes to do. Otherwise, wait for my follow up report at the end of the weekend

Yea, I’m gonna go ahead and say this adjustment helps! Much less air balls from the Snikt shot, and much more reliable.

0C54D968-197D-4C0F-9224-FE9FF95A527A (resized).jpeg0C54D968-197D-4C0F-9224-FE9FF95A527A (resized).jpeg

#3068 4 years ago

Anyone mess with their settings much? I have a NIB and it plays differently than a route DP I’m used to. Mine plays so much easier so I think the settings on the route machine is set pretty hard. I don’t know what’s best yet but I put it on the Director’s Cut for now.

#3069 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Snikt adjustment:
Alright guys here we go. Piggy backing off what mahoyvan did to his Snikt, I didn’t want to screw a new hole. So to compensate with my pitch and difficulty to make a successful Snikt, here’s what I did, real simple:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

So the effect is that it lowers the edge of the target closest to the player when the playfield is down?

#3070 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So the effect is that it lowers the edge of the target closest to the player when the playfield is down?

I think it raised it a millimeter of a hair On the far side of the target so in essence bringing it slightly closer to the player. Before i was getting air balls off the Snikt. Now, if i hit it right it completes the shot. I still get an air ball from time to time, but not as often. It looks more like Flipnaught Snikt now.

Ive only got about a dozen plays like this so time will tell if the target moves/adjusts itself, but so far so good. In my first 2 weeks owning the pin, i had little to no issues with the Snikt (or so i thought). It seemed to get harder and harder as time went by. The washer adjustment certainly helps and makes it feel like how when i first got the game.

#3071 4 years ago

Here’s a couple shots of my Snikt shot now (didn’t take a before shot unfortunately). It only moved ever so slightly though.

0099DE94-C501-444C-BAB6-D8F7CB374DF2 (resized).jpeg0099DE94-C501-444C-BAB6-D8F7CB374DF2 (resized).jpeg1C9E9F19-1872-4C68-A976-99DAD21873EA (resized).jpeg1C9E9F19-1872-4C68-A976-99DAD21873EA (resized).jpegA96C3BE0-0576-4CDD-9CEE-265F28A95BE8 (resized).jpegA96C3BE0-0576-4CDD-9CEE-265F28A95BE8 (resized).jpegD0F1B487-0643-4FCB-A734-31711287FB47 (resized).jpegD0F1B487-0643-4FCB-A734-31711287FB47 (resized).jpeg
#3072 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here’s a couple shots of my Snikt shot now (didn’t take a before shot unfortunately). It only moved ever so slightly though.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very interesting seeing the angle of your compared to mine and Mannymasy's. Assuming Mannymasy's is the intended angle of the snikt shot, and ours is adjusted(whether it be with a washer or on its own like in my case) this may be what's needed to make the shot easier. I can't say 100% that the angle of mine has helped, but I feel like it has.

This raises an interesting thought to me though. With the snikt shot being so valuable, it is intended to be hard. Does adjusting a shot like this to be easier ruin the spirit of the shot? Or am I overthinking that? I guess in the end it's no different than changing any other setting. Not trying to start anything, just wondering what others thought.

Speaking of settings, what is the difference with some of the other pre-installed settings such as the Directors cut? I tried some of them out but didn't really notice a difference and returned back default settings.

#3073 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Does adjusting a shit like this to be easier ruin the spirit ....

My friend, you can adjust your shit however you wish to

#3074 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

My friend, you can adjust your shit however you wish to

LOL, oops. That should have been shot...

I get it. You can adjust stuff however you like. It's your machine. Not trying to call anyone one out. Just a thought.

#3075 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Very interesting seeing the angle of your compared to mine and Mannymasy's. Assuming Mannymasy's is the intended angle of the snikt shot, and ours is adjusted(whether it be with a washer or on its own like in my case) this may be what's needed to make the shot easier. I can't say 100% that the angle of mine has helped, but I feel like it has.
This raises an interesting thought to me though. With the snikt shot being so valuable, it is intended to be hard. Does adjusting a shot like this to be easier ruin the spirit of the shot? Or am I overthinking that? I guess in the end it's no different than changing any other setting. Not trying to start anything, just wondering what others thought.
Speaking of settings, what is the difference with some of the other pre-installed settings such as the Directors cut? I tried some of them out but didn't really notice a difference and returned back default settings.

Like i said earlier; The adjustment made the shot feel like it did in the first 2 weeks of owning the machine when i was able to get my Snikt up to 4x and 5x - however, the last couple weeks, i would be lucky to get one Snikt in a game. I don’t think the shot was intended to air ball off the ramp which is what mine started doing. That’s when i felt a washer would help raise the target and prevent airballs. Also, when i watched streams of Zach & Keith + Deadflip + dontpanicflip that i saw how smooth their games were on the Snikt shot. And trust me, its no gimme now - it just doesn’t go flying off the ramp and bouncing around on plastics anymore. I even had a couple trapped balls between wolverines legs haha; it feels like it did when i first got the game.

In my 4 bil game though; i dont recall ever going above 3x until i got 100 weapons + completed lil Deadpool bounce mode then started the final 2 Mr Sinister modes and got 2 Snikt shots for 5x.

#3076 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Like i said earlier; The adjustment made the shot feel like it did in the first 2 weeks of owning the machine when i was able to get my Snikt up to 4x and 5x - however, the last couple weeks, i would be lucky to get one Snikt in a game. I don’t think the shot was intended to air ball off the ramp which is what mine started doing. That’s when i felt a washer would help raise the target and prevent airballs. Also, when i watched streams of Zach & Keith + Deadflip + dontpanicflip that i saw how smooth their games were on the Snikt shot. And trust me, its no gimme now - it just doesn’t go flying off the ramp and bouncing around on plastics anymore. I even had a couple trapped balls between wolverines legs haha; it feels like it did when i first got the game.
In my 4 bil game though; i dont recall ever going above 3x until i got 100 weapons + completed lil Deadpool bounce mode then started the final 2 Mr Sinister modes and got 2 Snikt shots for 5x.

I missed the part about you getting airballs. Glad you were able to get that fixed. That would be frustrating.

#3077 4 years ago

Picked mine up from Coz yesterday! I ordered this Hotwheels Chimicanga truck to see if it would be a suitable replacement for the truck in the pro, if not I'll just put it somewhere else in the game: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0777RPYJ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00

20190525_231955 (resized).jpg20190525_231955 (resized).jpg
#3078 4 years ago

So it’s been a week
I just got mech suit multiball
Wow this game has so much
Strategy,modes,music,call outs,etc
Killer game

#3079 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Picked mine up from Coz yesterday! I ordered this Hotwheels Chimicanga truck to see if it would be a suitable replacement for the truck in the pro, if not I'll just put it somewhere else in the game: amazon.com link »[quoted image]

Every time I hear the word Chimichanga now, the damn car horn from the game goes off in my mind.....

#3080 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Every time I hear the word Chimichanga now, the damn car horn from the game goes off in my mind.....

Ordered a chimichanga at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago and my wife said "this is because of Deadpool, isn't it." I couldn't provide a good answer.

#3081 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s when i felt a washer would help raise the target and prevent airballs.

That's the part I don't get. Adding a washer under the PF will LOWER the target, since it goes between the bracket and the playfield, pulling it down on the top side, not raising it up.

#3082 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's the part I don't get. Adding a washer under the PF will LOWER the target, since it goes between the bracket and the playfield, pulling it down on the top side, not raising it up.

heh good point. Maybe lowering it in the back (just one screw) is the minor adjustment it needed?

Well i just played a few more games and had a hard time making the shot. One thing i noticed, a couple weeks ago i increased the slingshot power. When i put the washer in i put the slingshot power back to default. This morning, i increased slingshot power again and was having a hard time on the Snikt. So, i wonder if there’s some intermittent bug or power issue with the slingshot power affecting the flipper power too? And i wonder why they decided not to put flipper power settings in the adjustment menu?

In either case; I’m gonna move on for now and enjoy. Though, i may start looking at tweaking the katana ramp soon. That shot is very much like the Snikt where its hit and miss. From loop returns, it seems i can hit it very well. From trapped position, it has a hard time taking even on smooth hits. Has anyone actually tried the pliers method and opening the ball guide with positive results?

#3083 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Picked mine up from Coz yesterday! I ordered this Hotwheels Chimicanga truck to see if it would be a suitable replacement for the truck in the pro, if not I'll just put it somewhere else in the game: amazon.com link »[quoted image]

That’s the one we use, but we suggest mounting it on the left side, it’s interactive with the truck flasher.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pinball-interactive-chimichanga-truck-mod

#3084 4 years ago

anyone get the optional tops for the pop bumpers - any gotcha's in fitting?

#3085 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Installation of the Stern ones is easy except the Wolverine one. I had to push a little on Wolverine foot in order to mount the shuriken with the brushed side up, like the two others.

I had low expectation on this kit but it turns to be a good surprise. It matches the katana and the ramps and gives a little more shine to the game.

#3086 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Stern version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/44#post-4897595

Hooked on Pinball version:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/48#post-4940712

I haven't seen either in person, but I like the Hooked version from these pics better.

#3087 4 years ago

Define cruel.

deadpool highscore (resized).jpgdeadpool highscore (resized).jpg
#3088 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Installation of the Stern ones is easy except the Wolverine one. I had to push a little on Wolverine foot in order to mount the shuriken with the brushed side up, like the two others.
I had low expectation on this kit but it turns to be a good surprise. It matches the katana and the ramps and gives a little more shine to the game.

Same here. Installation easy except Wolverine did require a little extra effort. They add a nice touch to the game for not really much money.

#3089 4 years ago

so I'm thinking of joining the club soon. Pro much worse then premium? for me, it's all about that left orbit smooth transistion on the premium which I love but damn, is that enough to justify 2k+? hmmmm

Also - the shot directly to the right of the left ramp.....it looks like I can hit it and it should horeshoe around to the left but I've never had it loop around. Is that shot makeable?

#3090 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so I'm thinking of joining the club soon. Pro much worse then premium? for me, it's all about that left orbit smooth transistion on the premium which I love but damn, is that enough to justify 2k+? hmmmm
Also - the shot directly to the right of the left ramp.....it looks like I can hit it and it should horeshoe around to the left but I've never had it loop around. Is that shot makeable?

that’s the colossus shot. It’s freakin bad ass!

#3091 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The *experience* of a Premium blows the Pro away. It's just a much better time to spend with the game. It's hard to quantify the drops and the disco ball, but they just make the game experience better and cannot be replicated on the Pro with add-ons. Totally worth the extra money if you have it to spend.

#3092 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

that’s the colossus shot. It’s freakin bad ass!

so is it just the machine I played or can you really make that shot go through?

#3093 4 years ago

Regarding Snikt. I think it’s jjst psychological; I played a bunch of games and couldn’t get it over 2x. Then finally came through with a 3x twice in one game. Id be curious to hear others though that do the washer and see if they notice an improvement.

#3094 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Be sure to look at the top of the metal loop for the Colossus shot as it will get indented from shots to it given time. Location of the dent should be just in front of the light bulb at the top of the loop. Many DP's I play have this symptom which makes the shot tough as the ball will hit that dent and come straight back at the flippers instead of going around the loop. Will get a pic of it Tuesday.

#3095 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

One thing about DP. Because the shots are unique, they don’t always take. It does play a bit klunky. As for that shot, yes; it can and does go through and when it does it feels dam good. If you’re looking for a Steve Ritchie flow festival, you’re not going to get it in this machine. But these shots feel better than no other pin when you get it going.

#3096 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That’s the one we use, but we suggest mounting it on the left side, it’s interactive with the truck flasher.
https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pinball-interactive-chimichanga-truck-mod

I actually came across yours after I ordered this. I think I'm going to drill a hole through the bottom and put a lamp socket in it, that could look pretty cool!

#3097 4 years ago

Every time I think: "I need to adjust the Snikt target" (and I think it often) -- I end up hitting it like 3 times in the next game. LOL

Murphy is alive and well... and does play pinball.

Anyway, I made the target more parallel to the outline of the hole, and I *think* it does better.

YMMV, but that's mine.

snikt (resized).jpgsnikt (resized).jpg
#3098 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Has anyone come close to this yet?? If so, please send strategy!

1.01 or greater code really helps. T-Rex with PF multiplier is key.

#3099 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

1.01 or greater code really helps. T-Rex with PF multiplier is key.

I have yet to score well in T-Rex. Granted I think the best multiplier I’ve had with it is 2x. Collosus + Domino + wolverine + Juggernaut + Lil DP mb will cash in a ton of points.

#3100 4 years ago

I did it. Ordered a premium from my boy Zach at flipnout. First nib game ever.

So any must have mods? I see you all replace your pinballs immediately, any recommendations on which ones to get? Anything else I should adjust or need to do straight out of the box?

F I'm excited lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 64.99
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/62?hl=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.