(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 326.
#2951 4 years ago

Boom!! Finally joined the Billion point club. Haven’t been playing much lately, so it felt good. Most of the points came on ball 1 (~700mil) with a stack of T Rex with Ninja multiball. Next goal, 2Bil and making it to the wizard modes.

A01EBD6F-C888-4D0F-BD58-7297CFDF6ED9 (resized).jpegA01EBD6F-C888-4D0F-BD58-7297CFDF6ED9 (resized).jpeg
#2952 4 years ago

On the Premium/LE translite there is what looks like a woolly mammoth, a hairy Alien type creature, and a Skeletor type of character. Are these in the game anywhere? Not sure if I've missed them, haven't made it far enough to see them, or if they are just part of the art but not in the game. Thanks.

#2953 4 years ago

Skeletor type of character is Mystique

#2954 4 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

Skeletor type of character is Mystique

skeletor thing is death
pretty sure alien thing is the brood
mammoth is just what you said-a mammoth

i don't think any are directly in the game.

#2955 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

skeletor thing is death

We thought that at first, too, but then looked at the belt. There were a couple incarnations of death in the DP comics and wondered if they weren't just doing something strange...

#2956 4 years ago

Can we pause a minute and talk about the art on this game? Good Lord did ZY knock it out of the park on this one! Even my non pinhead wife said “wow, that thing is so cool looking” when I wheeled her in.

#2957 4 years ago

Anyone recommend what type of speaker would be good to replace the sub speaker under the playfield?mine sounds terrible. Was wondering if I can replace it with a car 8" sub dont want overload the pin.
Any help would be appreciated etc.

15582015605092787118741241510253 (resized).jpg15582015605092787118741241510253 (resized).jpg
#2958 4 years ago

Yeah, but I recommend flipper fidelity. Pricey, but sounds really good.

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

We thought that at first, too, but then looked at the belt. There were a couple incarnations of death in the DP comics and wondered if they weren't just doing something strange...

Nah, death in Deadpool comics has always been female. Her and Deadpool have a thing. Thanos has a thing for death too..which made for some interesting comics.

#2960 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Anyone recommend what type of speaker would be good to replace the sub speaker under the playfield?mine sounds terrible. Was wondering if I can replace it with a car 8" sub dont want overload the pin.
[quoted image]

Leave it alone and buy an external sub. Amazon has a 10” Polk that goes on sale from time to time for 69.99. Sounds amazing. Best part is, no glass rattle.

#2961 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Leave it alone and buy an external sub. Amazon has a 10” Polk that goes on sale from time to time for 69.99. Sounds amazing. Best part is, no glass rattle.

My speaker sounds like its pop so that's the reason I wanna change it out, but not sure what kind would be good to replace it.

#2962 4 years ago

Just wondering if the flipper power and bumper power is adjustable? I don't see any settings to adjust the flipper & bumper power in the setting menus. I have a home use Deadpool LE which seems to have sluggish flipper power compared to other Deadpool machines I have played. Played a Deadpool Pro machine yesterday in a arcade and it really seems to really whack the balls around very noticeably quicker. Flippers seem to have a good snap to them. The bumpers on the Pro also seem a lot more powerful and really kicking the ball around. Sounded like pop corn at time. Couldn't find a setting for bumper power either. Did i miss something in the settings or are flippers and bumpers not adjustable?

#2963 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

[quoted image]

I put these in my munsters.

DSC_0011_27 (resized).JPGDSC_0011_27 (resized).JPGScreenshot_20190510-211551 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190510-211551 (resized).pngDSC_0014_26 (resized).JPGDSC_0014_26 (resized).JPGScreenshot_20190510-211646 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190510-211646 (resized).pngDSC_0013_25 (resized).JPGDSC_0013_25 (resized).JPGScreenshot_20190510-211422 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190510-211422 (resized).png
#2964 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

I put these in my munsters.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I assuming it's a subwoofer speaker correct? Did you just swap them out or did you add some kind of amplifier.

#2965 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I assuming it's a subwoofer speaker correct? Did you just swap them out or did you add some kind of amplifier.

I just put it in.
This one sits in the deadpool limited edition.

Screenshot_20190518-214615 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190518-214615 (resized).png
#2966 4 years ago
Quoted from GymRatt:

Just wondering if the flipper power and bumper power is adjustable? I don't see any settings to adjust the flipper & bumper power in the setting menus. I have a home use Deadpool LE which seems to have sluggish flipper power compared to other Deadpool machines I have played. Played a Deadpool Pro machine yesterday in a arcade and it really seems to really whack the balls around very noticeably quicker. Flippers seem to have a good snap to them. The bumpers on the Pro also seem a lot more powerful and really kicking the ball around. Sounded like pop corn at time. Couldn't find a setting for bumper power either. Did i miss something in the settings or are flippers and bumpers not adjustable?

There is a setting for slingshot power as i increased mine slightly.

I did not see a flipper power setting like there is in my IMDN and SW. And I didn’t see any bumpers power setting.

#2967 4 years ago

Just updated with the new 1.02 code and rocked a billion on the first game. It helped that when I got mechsuit multiball I also had 4x playfield thanks to multiple Snikts!

Deadpool1billion (resized).jpgDeadpool1billion (resized).jpg

#2968 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

[quoted image]

Did you buy your DP new? If so, hit up Chas at Stern, he’ll send you a free replacement.

I have an external sub for my ACDC + IMDN and it adds a lot to the stock speakers. Highly recommend and you probably don’t even need the stock sub.

For Deadpool; i went ahead and got the 10” FF sub + FF backbox speakers. I installed the sub first and have been running stock bb speakers with the FF sub up until today, i finally got around to installing the FF bb speakers. With the FF sub and stock speakers it really didn’t seem to make a difference, not worth the money. Now with the FF bb speakers installed, the sound system sounds great! I like it better than just the external sub alone as it adds bass and clarity which works perfect for this game and its sound package.

All that said; shoot me a pm if you want to make the drive out to Rancho (I’m right at the 210 and 15), i’ll make sure i can locate my sub i took out of DP (i have it somewhere but gotta remember where i put it lol), and you can have it.

#2969 4 years ago

Anyone else seen the other secret skill shot other than the 'snikt' skill shot? I haven't seen any mention of this skill shot anywhere and never noticed before. Just hit the right orbit on the plunge then the katana ramp for a ninjapocolypse and it says:

"MKV presents...

MKV Secret skill shot"

I think it was worth 12.5 million.

What is MKV?

#2970 4 years ago

Deadpool premium coming my way soon. Hit me with the boom!

#2971 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Anyone else seen the other secret skill shot other than the 'snikt' skill shot? I haven't seen any mention of this skill shot anywhere and never noticed before. Just hit the right orbit on the plunge then the katana ramp for a ninjapocolypse and it says:
"MKV presents...
MKV Secret skill shot"
What is MKV?

MXV. I asked and that’s Mike Vinikour’s skill shot (his initials). He says there’s one in Iron Maiden too. I'm assuming it's an extension of the super skill shot, but haven't tested yet.

Match wheel dates that have driven me crazy (I have a running list) are programmer birthdays, and maybe some others, Tanio was vague on exactly who, though. Also wouldn't confirm or deny that some of the other number strings that aren't dates are (as I suspect) button codes.

#2972 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

MXV. I asked and that’s Mike Vinikour’s skill shot. He says there’s one in iron maiden too.

Nice, thanks! Do you know if this shot has always been in the game? I just can't believe I never noticed it before. I could just be that oblivious though.

#2973 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Nice, thanks! Do you know if this shot has always been in the game? I just can't believe I never noticed it before. I could just be that oblivious though.

He said it was just added in 1.02.

#2974 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

"MKV presents...
MKV Secret skill shot"
What is MKV?

MXV skill shot is left flipper hold plunge to right loop then katana ramp.

#2975 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

MXV skill shot is left flipper hold plunge to right loop then katana ramp.

Yeah I know how to do it now that I noticed it exists, it was just a neat surprise to me since I had a it seen that shot reward yet. Makes sense though if it was only just added in 1.02. So happy they keep adding little stuff like that.

Here's hoping that they add high score initials for the different modes!

#2976 4 years ago

In the club!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2977 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Yeah I know how to do it now that I noticed it exists, it was just a neat surprise to me since I had a it seen that shot reward yet. Makes sense though if it was only just added in 1.02. So happy they keep adding little stuff like that.
Here's hoping that they add high score initials for the different modes!

It was asked, neither Tanio nor Mike would commit, but I can't imagine they wouldn't add at least some Champion scores, especially stuff like "Tilt Bonus Loser" for the biggest Tilt bonus lost and other taunts. Seems like it fits the game.

#2978 4 years ago

Holy crap this thing is beautiful
It’s a thing so I hate putting “love” on it but maaan what a beauty

#2979 4 years ago

Wow this literally the first time ever my kids dropped their stuff to play a pinball machine they love it
The music on here is phenomenal I have never heard it in the limited time I’ve played it myself so this is all new to me
Blown away

#2980 4 years ago

Also,this game is on .85 code I assume a update is in order

#2981 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Wow this literally the first time ever my kids dropped their stuff to play a pinball machine they love it
The music on here is phenomenal I have never heard it in the limited time I’ve played it myself so this is all new to me
Blown away

Stop it already. Lol I may have to buy one before I even start building my basement rec room. It might actually be good motivation to buy it then build around it.

#2982 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Also,this game is on .85 code I assume a update is in order

DEFINITELY. You don't get Mechsuit multiball until the early .90s, and you don't get the ability to stack until 0.99. So yeah, two of the best things that really open the game up aren't on your machine. Definitely update to 1.02.
Which reminds me that Tanio mentioned the T-Rex 3 billion "exploit" was not an exploit and he invites everyone to get 5x Snikt and then do the T-Rex quest to repeat it. It's not easy. If they can do that "they deserve the points."

#2983 4 years ago

For those that bought the Stern topper, what are your thoughts (basically is it worth it and does it have much interaction with the game play)?

#2984 4 years ago

Super pumped to say we had our Deadpool pro delivered on Friday, and have been having a blast playing it! This was a great choice for the family. Pic is my boy playing, makes my heart happy.

9F6841DF-AD15-4920-BE89-5FC701FDD3AC (resized).jpeg9F6841DF-AD15-4920-BE89-5FC701FDD3AC (resized).jpeg
#2985 4 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

For those that bought the Stern topper, what are your thoughts (basically is it worth it and does it have much interaction with the game play)?

I think it matches the design of the machines (all editions included) pretty well. There are several cool lighting patterns. The main interaction with the game is during match animation, Deapool makes a thumb up or down depending on match sucess. I have no regret with this acquisition but the price is too high in my opinion for this accessorie.

#2986 4 years ago

Double post

#2987 4 years ago

Going to get some in-home play on a premium this weekend. Can't wait. I have a feeling my Wonka money may be going to a DP.

#2988 4 years ago

Updated code has upped the average scores greatly. Nice additions.

#2989 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Going to get some in-home play on a premium this weekend. Can't wait. I have a feeling my Wonka money may be going to a DP.

Just my opinion DP is better

#2990 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Always great to see someone basing their decision on actual first-hand gameplay experience had prior to making their purchase. From personal experience, it's difficult not to make spontaneous purchases, but the last five years have shown me that I really have to try before I buy.

#2991 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I think that would be a great swap. I was not impressed with Wonka in the streams or playing it at the show.

#2992 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I think it matches the design of the machines (all editions included) pretty well. There are several cool lighting patterns. The main interaction with the game is during match animation, Deapool makes a thumb up or down depending on match sucess. I have no regret with this acquisition but the price is too high in my opinion for this accessorie.

Are there any thought on the Stern vs Laserrific topper?

#2993 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Are there any thought on the Stern vs Laserrific topper?

Laseriffic topper worth the $'s as Stern's is just a money grab at no effort.

#2994 4 years ago

Got my cliffys in today going to install them in a bit.

B90B1B02-9302-4975-9626-09C3516CD112 (resized).jpegB90B1B02-9302-4975-9626-09C3516CD112 (resized).jpeg
#2995 4 years ago

Anyone know how to get those off the playfield? I don’t want to start hitting on them and mess something up.

2116E00A-C2AA-4157-8735-BA9E909FA9DD (resized).jpeg2116E00A-C2AA-4157-8735-BA9E909FA9DD (resized).jpeg
#2996 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Anyone know how to get those off the playfield? I don’t want to start hitting on them and mess something up.
[quoted image]

I think you have to hit them from underneath.

#2997 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Got my cliffys in today going to install them in a bit.
[quoted image]

How long was your wait? I placed an order just over a month ago. I know the wait time is long just wondering how much longer I can expect.

#2998 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

How long was your wait? I placed an order just over a month ago. I know the wait time is long just wondering how much longer I can expect.

He had them in stock got them in a few days. Ya I tapped them out was a bit nerve racking tho hehe.

#2999 4 years ago

And done not to bad

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3000 4 years ago

Does anyone have a pic with either the Stern or Laseriffic topper on their game that they want to post. I am trying to decide.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/60?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.