(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 326.
#2851 4 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Has it completely vanished for everyone else?

Definitely heard it while playing tonight. Didn't pay close enough attention to be able to say it is there every time, but it is definitely not gone from the game.

#2852 4 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

Does anyone else’s score increase just from flipping the flippers repeatedly even before plunging the ball. I feel like there most be a short or loose part somewhere.

I just had the same problem I did what someone posted before for the solution and it was the colossus switch was extra sensitive shaking the cab would trigger and launch the ball and trigger other switches

#2853 4 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

Does anyone else’s score increase just from flipping the flippers repeatedly even before plunging the ball. I feel like there most be a short or loose part somewhere.

I just had the same problem I did what someone posted before for the solution and it was the colossus switch was extra sensitive shaking the cab would trigger and launch the ball and trigger other switches

#2855 4 years ago

Hooked up the subwoofer tonight. Its a must!

#2856 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberkryten:

There was a setting introduced in the 1.0 code to allow you to change that:
- Adjustment: DISCO GI BRIGHTNESS (Default: DIM)
DARK, DIM, BRIGHT, VERY BRIGHT

Thanks cyber. I had no idea!

#2857 4 years ago

Does everyone have rubbers here? On both side of the outlines. I feel like there should be but none were installed.

15576858584872759764535985599568 (resized).jpg15576858584872759764535985599568 (resized).jpg
#2858 4 years ago
Quoted from Ravvis:

Does everyone have rubbers here? On both side of the outlines. I feel like there should be but none were installed.
[quoted image]

They are in the goodies bag. Feel free to install them.

#2859 4 years ago
Quoted from Ravvis:

[quoted image]

Off is the intended setup. On makes it easier and extends ball times. It's already pretty easy, so we have them off on the route.

#2860 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

They are in the goodies bag. Feel free to install them.

Are they supposed to be installed?

#2861 4 years ago

Joined the Deadpool club today! The LE sure is a nice looking package and can't wait to get playing it!

IMG_6152 (resized).JPGIMG_6152 (resized).JPG
#2862 4 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

Joined the Deadpool club today! The LE sure is a nice looking package and can't wait to get playing it!
[quoted image]

Welcome! Such a good game. I stressed long and hard about it. Glad I made the plunge (pun intended). LE is beautiful. My favorite Playfield art EVER.

#2863 4 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

... also similar with disco multiball, started without needing to hit the full left loop... And I don't recall exactly, but a couple other things felt odd as well..

Had this happen to me today with 1.01. Disco loops said I needed 14 more spins, but as soon as I barely hit the spinner it went into Disco Loops mode. Never had this happen with prior codes. Note, I appreciate Tanyo and team continuing with the software updates so not complaining - just want to confirm this as apparently a bug to hopefully be fixed (and so you know you weren’t “crazy”) . Reported this apparent bug to Stern.

#2864 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Are they supposed to be installed?

In home environnement, it makes the game more enjoyable with longer ball time.

#2865 4 years ago

How about these 3 figures, do they go on the playfield somewhere?

IMG_6159 (resized).JPGIMG_6159 (resized).JPG
#2866 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Welcome! Such a good game. I stressed long and hard about it. Glad I made the plunge (pun intended). LE is beautiful. My favorite Playfield art EVER.

I first played a Pro last September and thought it was okay, but after seeing how the code has developed since then I'm pretty excited about the machine.

#2867 4 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

[quoted image]

They are the plastics from the Pro. You can add them to your LE, if you want. The Deadpool and Colossus are I think relatively easy to add. Domino is more difficult. I chose not to add them since I wanted all my figures 3D, but others have added them and may chime in here on how easy it was to add them.

#2868 4 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

[quoted image]

this is the exact 3 game setup I want someday. I have the deadpool(premium), and would love to add Star Wars a GOT someday wife permitting......Tho if a harry potter pin ever came out that would trump them all.

#2869 4 years ago

Fyi - Not that anyone here is wanting to add a playfield protector to their new HUO Deadpool, but be warned. I got shamed last time I posted, and I'll admit I am probably being too protective of the playfield...but damn, there are newton rings showing up all over the place. Just letting you know in case you go this route.

20190511_210608 (resized).jpg20190511_210608 (resized).jpg20190511_210615 (resized).jpg20190511_210615 (resized).jpg
#2870 4 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

They are the plastics from the Pro. You can add them to your LE, if you want. The Deadpool and Colossus are I think relatively easy to add. Domino is more difficult. I chose not to add them since I wanted all my figures 3D, but others have added them and may chime in here on how easy it was to add them.

Thanks! Checked out some pictures of the pro and I see them on there.

#2871 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

this is the exact 3 game setup I want someday. I have the deadpool(premium), and would love to add Star Wars a GOT someday wife permitting......Tho if a harry potter pin ever came out that would trump them all.

GOT and Star Wars are definitely a blast to play and I think Deadpool will fit in nicely!

#2872 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Fyi - Not that anyone here is wanting to add a playfield protector to their new HUO Deadpool, but be warned. I got shamed last time I posted, and I'll admit I am probably being too protective of the playfield...but damn, there are newton rings showing up all over the place. Just letting you know in case you go this route.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just lift the protector a bit where possible and "blow" it away with a compressor or with a hair dryer on cold position. If the wet spots return, please repeat the process.

Maybe you have to do it several times.

#2873 4 years ago

I think it hasn't been posted here before. I've found this pre release pro translite art on Zombie Yeti's website. Find the differences with the one we know, there are some.

6e00fd75444659.5c4ce1426e833 (resized).jpg6e00fd75444659.5c4ce1426e833 (resized).jpg

#2874 4 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

[quoted image]

I never checked the goodie bag (lol), but when I saw NimblePin LE in person with the extra plastic pieces, it looked good - it was a must do IMO. So I put the colossus and Deadpool ones in. I like them both, but Colossus stands out more and looks really good. Easy install; take off the plastic piece first, mount it, then reinstall the plastic peace. Domino is a bit more tricky from what I can see; getting her plastic off the pf looks like it requires loosening the katana ramp to move it over. Haven’t done hers yet but I probably will at some point.

#2875 4 years ago
Quoted from Ravvis:

[quoted image]

I put them on but set all my settings on hard/ extra hard. 3 balls 2 extra

#2876 4 years ago

Thanks! I just received the exact advice from playfield protectors. They said the spots appear because of the new paint. I'll use compressed air and see how it goes.

#2877 4 years ago

Domino is a must add, IMO. It brings your attention to the location of her right orbit shot. The artwork for her is hidden but the katana, so the plastic does help.

#2878 4 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

Domino is a must add, IMO. It brings your attention to the location of her right orbit shot. The artwork for her is hidden but the katana, so the plastic does help.

any tips on removing and replacing the plastic?

#2879 4 years ago

How is everyone liking this game? Fun? Enough replay value? I haven't played but a couple games on it at a show. I couldn't hear anything, but it seemed like it could be a fun pin to own. I've been thinking about picking up a Pro this year.

#2880 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How is everyone liking this game? Fun? Enough replay value? I haven't played but a couple games on it at a show. I couldn't hear anything, but it seemed like it could be a fun pin to own. I've been thinking about picking up a Pro this year.

I bought mine a month ago as my fist home pin and have zero regrets. It's been an absolute blast and I haven't tired of it yet and I play for at least a couple of hours a day. The code is engaging and they are a lot of ways to approach the game. The music, callout and sound effects are top notch and fell very original compared to other pins.

Other games I was considering were Star Wars and Guardians of the Galaxy. I played them all extensively on location and settled on Deadpool. I would make the same choice again in an instant.

#2881 4 years ago

I finally hit 1 billion! 1.3 billion points on ball one then squat on my last two balls. Big points were on the mechsuit multiball with a 5x multiplier! It was the first time I've hit 5x as well.

This game is so good.

20190513_125646 (resized).jpg20190513_125646 (resized).jpg
#2882 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I bought mine a month ago as my fist home pin and have zero regrets. It's been an absolute blast and I haven't tired of it yet and I play for at least a couple of hours a day. The code is engaging and they are a lot of ways to approach the game. The music, callout and sound effects are top notch and fell very original compared to other pins.
Other games I was considering were Star Wars and Guardians of the Galaxy. I played them all extensively on location and settled on Deadpool. I would make the same choice again in an instant.

I just recently got DP PREM, and coincidentally own SW PRO too. I think you made a wise choice getting DP first. While SW has a crazy unorthodox yet addicting ruleset, DP has the total package. Both games compliment each other very well because the rules and play style is completely different than each other.

Quoted from gliebig:

The game is legit. It has an ENOURMOUS sound package which is choreographed and implemented very well. I’m usually a stern pro buyer, but went premium with this one; the added flow of the left loop is very rewarding, love hitting the drop targets, and becoming a fan of the disco mb light show - though I find myself playing that multiball with my head staring up at the ceiling rather than the playfield haha.

#2883 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Oh. And I don’t quite understand the love for Guardians. The ruleset is so narrow and linear on top of a poorly executed sound package and lcd display. It does shoot excellent though.

#2884 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:I just recently got DP PREM, and coincidentally own SW PRO too. I think you made a wise choice getting DP first. While SW has a crazy unorthodox yet addicting ruleset, DP has the total package. Both games compliment each other very well because the rules and play style is completely different than each other.

It was a tough choice between DP and Star Wars. I love everything about star wars, the theme, the music, the characters, movies, all of it. The game is so much fun too, so smooth. And like you mentioned, the depth of rules leads to a lot of content to explore. In the end it came down to my similar love of all things Deadpool. I love the comic books. And the sound design in the machine is so great. I think in the end it was the sound, art package and incredibly unique shots that pushed me towards DP. Maybe one of these days I will add star wars to the collection.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh. And I don’t quite understand the love for Guardians. The ruleset is so narrow and linear on top of a poorly executed sound package and lcd display. It does shoot excellent though.

I agree with that now. When I first played it I enjoyed it. Love the theme but after I played it more on location, I just kind of got bored with it.

So glad I went with DP. No regrets. Now I need to get to Mr. Sinister.

#2885 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have both games Guardians and Deadpool. I love them both. Guardians is a fun game also and shoots very good. its good to have them both at least for me it is

#2886 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

any tips on removing and replacing the plastic?

You must remove the katana. Once you do that, the rest goes pretty quick.

#2887 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

It was a tough choice between DP and Star Wars. I love everything about star wars, the theme, the music, the characters, movies, all of it. The game is so much fun too, so smooth.

I own SW (pro) and have DPLE on the way.

Here's the interesting thing about how I feel in terms of the way these two pins shoot. The shots on SW are clearly smoother than the shots on DP. Buttery smooth in fact. But...the shots on DP are still far more satisfying to hit than the shots on SW. There really isn't a unique satisfying shot to hit on SW. By contrast, DP has at least 3 unique and super satisfying shots to hit, even though they aren't as buttery smooth as SW.

#2888 4 years ago

And just like that, some of the defaults (possibly seen as bugs) are addressed... along with a couple scoring changes.

LE V1.02.0 - May 13, 2019
=========================
- Added Adjustment - "LIL DP START REQUIRES BALL LOCK" (Default is YES).
- YES: The ball must be locked behind the Lil' Deadpool drop targets in order
to start a Lil' Deadpool mode. (This was the default behavior in v1.00.0).
- NO: When the Lil' Deadpool is lit GREEN for lock and the Lil' Deadpool stand-up
target is hit, the device will attempt to lock the ball behind the drop targets.
If the ball is not locked within 4 seconds, the next Lil' Deadpool mode will start
automatically. (This was the default behavior in v1.01.0).
This adjustment is ignored if the "DISABLE LIL DP TARGET BANK" adjustment is set to YES.
- Fixed: Right orbit switch was ignored for 2 seconds after ball leaves shooter lane.
- Updated Super Skill Shot: timer increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Updated Ninjapocalypse: awards 5M, 5.5M, 6M, ... 10M max.
- Updated Ninjapocalypse display: added score and ninjas collected.
- Snikt display: added playfield multiplier value.

#2889 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

And just like, some of the defaults (possibly seen as bugs) are addressed... along with a couple scoring changes.
- NO: When the Lil' Deadpool is lit GREEN for lock and the Lil' Deadpool stand-up
target is hit, the device will attempt to lock the ball behind the drop targets.
If the ball is not locked within 4 seconds, the next Lil' Deadpool mode will start
This adjustment is ignored if the "DISABLE LIL DP TARGET BANK" adjustment is set to YES.
- Fixed: Right orbit switch was ignored for 2 seconds after ball leaves shooter lane.

Love that they just keep dialing the code in.

#2890 4 years ago
A25A3797-9372-45DE-AB91-D7CB3459EF94.gifA25A3797-9372-45DE-AB91-D7CB3459EF94.gif
#2891 4 years ago

...Cue the GB fans complaining again...

#2892 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

And just like, some of the defaults (possibly seen as bugs) are addressed... along with a couple scoring changes.

This is what we call polish and support. So happy to see Tanio and his team on top of it.

I really hope they have plans to add additional high score tables. Some that come to mind would be:
+ Sabertooth/Mystique/Juggernaut Champs
+ final blow champ (highest single value final blow shot score), maybe also display which villain it was against.
+ T-Rex/Megladon champs
+ super skill shot champ (most super skills shots)
+ Snikt champ (Most snikt shots in one game)
+ disco loops champ
+ disco mb champ
+ berserker rage champ
+ Collosus JP champ
+ Ninjapocalypse champ
+ Katana Rama champ
+ Lil DP mb and frenzy champs
+ Sauron champ
+ Mech suit mb champ
+ weapon champ (most weapons collected)
+ megakrakawhateveritscalled asaurus champ
+ Mr Sinister Champ

Those are just to name a few to get em started lol

#2893 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This is what we call polish and support. So happy to see Tanio and his team on top of it.
I really hope they have plans to add additional high score tables. Some that come to mind would be:
+ final blow champ (highest single value final blow shot score), maybe also display which villain it was against.
+ T-Rex/Megladon champs
+ disco loops champ
+ disco mb champ
+ berserker rage champ
+ Collosus JP champ
+ Ninjapocalypse champ
+ Katana Rama champ
+ Sauron champ
+ Mech suit mb champ
+ Mr Sinister Champ
Those are just to name a few to get em started lol

If this was your platform for a presidential campaign, I'd vote for you. It seems like such an easy thing to add and gives you something else to work towards.

#2894 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Like - 100’s of them?

I dont know exactly how many but I’ve been calling around and everyone has them.

#2895 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I dont know exactly how many but I’ve been calling around and everyone has them.

And I may buy one.

#2896 4 years ago

Has anyone loaded and played the new 1.02 code yet?
Sounds like Stern has addressed the main reported bug.
Looking forward to updating this week.

#2897 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Just did and only played a couple of quick games. The thing that I noticed right off the bat was hitting the right orbit right after launching a ball actually activates the switch now. So I was able to start the chimiganga mode on my first shot. Haven't played it enough to notice the other changes but I appreciate that they are addressing these small issues so quickly.

#2898 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Just loaded 1.02, played several games and no more issues with Lil DP. Thank you Tanio and team!!!

#2899 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

And just like that, some of the defaults (possibly seen as bugs) are addressed... along with a couple scoring changes.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2900 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

+ T-Rex/Megladon champs
+ disco loops champ
+ disco mb champ
+ berserker rage champ
+ Collosus JP champ
+ Ninjapocalypse champ
+ Katana Rama champ
+ Sauron champ
+ Mech suit mb champ
+ Mr Sinister Champ

+1000

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/58?hl=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.