(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 326.
#2651 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Don't be afraid to try lower pitches too though. I settled on 6.8ish after running the gamut from 6.5 to around 7.3. Any higher than 6.8 and my slings get out of hand and send it into the outanes instantly among other gripes with certain shots. Just have to find what works best for your machine.
Mine also improved greatly after replacing the factory stern balls. The ones from stern bounced all over the damn place. Not to mention the factory balls had dents the size of a crater on the moon after a couple hundred plays. Looks like someone took a ball peen hammer to them. Air balls like crazy and completely unpredictable. Went with silver jets and couldn't be happier. They have been holding up really well and move around really smoothly on the playfield, no air balls, no bouncing, no crazy crap. Just smooth.

Agreed. I’ve owned a lot of sterns over the years and have always found that 6.8deg is a real sweet sweet spot with all of them.

#2652 4 years ago

Got around 120 plays so far and the clear coat is starting to peel off the shooter lane. Anything I can do to protect this?

74F3526C-3B44-4063-B8A0-F5540FE53254 (resized).jpeg74F3526C-3B44-4063-B8A0-F5540FE53254 (resized).jpeg
#2653 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Got around 120 plays so far and the clear coat is starting to peel off the shooter lane. Anything I can do to protect this?
[quoted image]

Buy a square of bulk mylar from Marco Specialties. Cut a rectangle out of it slightly wider than the shooter lane and cut the middle like a pair of pants. Clean the shooter lane launch area well with rubbing alcohol, then lay the mylar down. I do this on all the machines that go out on route. Some get cliffies, too, but this is a $0.98 of protection that works very well.

5" wide x length
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MMFT

22" wide x length (this is what I usually order - so many uses)
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MFT

#2654 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Buy a square of bulk mylar from Marco Specialties. Cut a rectangle out of it slightly wider than the shooter lane and cut the middle like a pair of pants. Clean the shooter lane launch area well with rubbing alcohol, then lay the mylar down. I do this on all the machines that go out on route. Some get cliffies, too, but this is a $0.98 of protection that works very well.
5" wide x length
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MMFT
22" wide x length (this is what I usually order - so many uses)
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MFT

Thanks I’ll grab some of that do you have any pics of how yours is done? and what are cliffys and where do you buy that from? What am I looking for? Thanks

#2655 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Thanks I’ll grab some of that do you have any pics of how yours is done? and what are cliffys and where do you buy that from? What am I looking for? Thanks

Cliffies are thin metal protection armor for holes and edges of the playfield. The metal frames around holes on Stern machines for the last 4-5 years are essentially rip-offs of Cliff's idea and work.

Here's the deadpool shooter lane cliffy set:
https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/Deadpool-drain-ejects-set-001.JPG

Email cliff to get a price or order one, it may take a while. Last time I checked he was backed up almost 2 months with orders:
[email protected]

I'll grab one of the paper pieces for one of the shooter templates for a mylar shooter protector and post a pic. I have a stack of the backing paper you take off off the mylar before affixing it I've saved (for whatever reason, I dunno. I usually just make a new one...)

#2656 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

[quoted image]

Mylar will stop that in its tracks for sure.

#2657 4 years ago

Alright Guys, I'm hoping you can provide me with guidance on 2 issues:

1. I'm having my first challenge regarding Deadpool Pro setup. The current code is the one mentioned with that country song I read about online...haven't checked actual version. I'm trying to install the latest version 1.00.0. I followed directions regarding download, unzip, and extract the .spk file from the generated subfolder. I copied the .spk.002 file onto an empty (formatted) FAT32 usb and plugged into each of the two usb slots available. When I turn on the game there is not a notification for updating code...just goes through normal boot up. Has anyone else had issues similar to this one? The subfolder created from unzipping the downloaded zip file only contains a .spk.002 file, and size is between 300 and 700 mb I think.

2. Have you guys used just Naptha for cleaning between wax applications? I know the instructions say to use Novus 2, but I'm hesitant on applying the abrasive. Also, does the machine come prewaxed when purchased NIB?

Thanks Guys!

#2658 4 years ago

Make sure you take the files out of the folder then place them on the usb. They won’t be recognized if left in.

#2659 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Also decrease the power of the trough coil launching the ball into shooter lane in the settings. Factory is real high in my opinion and tears that area up.

#2660 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Make sure you take the files out of the folder then place them on the usb. They won’t be recognized if left in.

Files? Crap, I only get a single file that has extension spk.002. I must be extracting or unzipping incorrectly.

#2661 4 years ago

From everything I've seen and read about this game, I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. I was all excited to play it a few months back at a local pinball arcade, paid for entry with free play included (I had no quarters or dollar bills...a bad habit), and Deadpool was not included with admission - it still required quarters. I was so mad.

Perhaps Deadpool will eventually be part of my game lineup. I just hope the game's commentary is hilarious and borderline inappropriate to capture the mood appropriately.

#2662 4 years ago

Just 2 files. See attached but be sure that are on the surface level of usb. Not on folder- I had same problem.

This is reading off my MAC so may only be one.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2663 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Just 2 files. See attached but be sure that are on the surface level of usb. Not on folder- I had same problem.
This is reading off my MAC so may only be one.
[quoted image]

Thanks! I made sure the files were in the root location of usb (no folders or subfolders). I think the difference here is that I'm missing one of those files. I'm going to try downloading this evening and see what I get.

Thanks!

#2664 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

1. I'm having my first challenge regarding Deadpool Pro setup. The current code is the one mentioned with that country song I read about online...haven't checked actual version. I'm trying to install the latest version 1.00.0. I followed directions regarding download, unzip, and extract the .spk file from the generated subfolder. I copied the .spk.002 file onto an empty (formatted) FAT32 usb and plugged into each of the two usb slots available. When I turn on the game there is not a notification for updating code...just goes through normal boot up. Has anyone else had issues similar to this one? The subfolder created from unzipping the downloaded zip file only contains a .spk.002 file, and size is between 300 and 700 mb I think.
2. Have you guys used just Naptha for cleaning between wax applications? I know the instructions say to use Novus 2, but I'm hesitant on applying the abrasive. Also, does the machine come prewaxed when purchased NIB?
Thanks Guys!

Regarding pf cleaning. I use wizards mist n shine which JJP recommends. The stuff is great. Novus 2 really is only needed on a really really dirty pf.

If it’s for home use, I personally don’t wax straight out of the box and wait until roughly 1000 plays or when it feels needed. Out of the box; I will wipe down the pf with a microfiber cloth and no cleaners, inspecting the playfield, inserts, etc... then I typically fire up the machine, go into the coil diagnostics and fire each one to make sure they’re working and do the same for lamps and lighting diagonaitcis. If all is good, Load it up with balls and have at it.

#2665 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Cliffies are thin metal protection armor for holes and edges of the playfield. The metal frames around holes on Stern machines for the last 4-5 years are essentially rip-offs of Cliff's idea and work.
Here's the deadpool shooter lane cliffy set:
https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/Deadpool-drain-ejects-set-001.JPG
Email cliff to get a price or order one, it may take a while. Last time I checked he was backed up almost 2 months with orders:
[email protected]
I'll grab one of the paper pieces for one of the shooter templates for a mylar shooter protector and post a pic. I have a stack of the backing paper you take off off the mylar before affixing it I've saved (for whatever reason, I dunno. I usually just make a new one...)

Thanks I sent him an email and I’ll grab some Mylar.

#2666 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Thanks Guys!

No need for Novus 2 for typical cleanings unless you have some stubborn dirt. I like to use Novus 1 for this...if anything at all. Most of the time a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth is all that's needed. Good rule of thumb is only use a cleaner if needed, and then only use as strong of one as is required.

#2667 4 years ago

Don’t use Naptha unless you’re doing a complete strip down and re-wax. It will remove all the current wax and you don’t want that unless it’s just too dirty for novus to work. Novus 1 is to be used between waxing... it will clean up without removing too much of your current wax layer. Then, you can add wax on top, or just play after the novus 1 depending on how fast you want it to be. Don’t forget to clean and polish your balls and replace if any signs of pitting or other wear.

#2668 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Don’t use Naptha unless you’re doing a complete strip down and re-wax. It will remove all the current wax and you don’t want that unless it’s just too dirty for novus to work. Novus 1 is to be used between waxing... it will clean up without removing too much of your current wax layer. Then, you can add wax on top, or just play after the novus 1 depending on how fast you want it to be. Don’t forget to clean and polish your balls and replace if any signs of pitting or other wear.

Thanks for the feedback, Guys. I have a confession: I'm thinking of adding a playfield protector. That's why I was wondering if Naptha is the way to go, especially if DP pro comes prewaxed from the factory. I would hate for the clear coat to get removed during Naptha application.

#2669 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Files? Crap, I only get a single file that has extension spk.002. I must be extracting or unzipping incorrectly.

Windows built in unzipper has problems with Stern files for some reason. Use WinZip.

#2670 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Thanks Guys!

Naptha is on the harsh side so I would definitely not use it regularly.

For regular cleaning of the PF (any time I take the glass of for any reason I will use the opportunity to clean the PF) I have been using Optimum Opticlean for years with great results. It has a little more cleaning power compared to regular "quick detailers" and also leaves a little protection behind (unlike quick detailers). Zero abrasives, uses polymers, and can be used regularly without issue.

Get it in the 32 ounce size, dilute it with distilled water, and put it in your own spray bottle to save money:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003CH9KCM/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_FHZYCbTG6FZYM

#2671 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Also decrease the power of the trough coil launching the ball into shooter lane in the settings. Factory is real high in my opinion and tears that area up.

This. Dial it way back. Wish I'd thought of it sooner.

#2672 4 years ago

Can somebody give me the decal numbers off of the premium or limited side art blades. Can't find the numbers in the manual. Would like to try an order some for my pro. Not to found of the Stern red side blades. TIA

#2673 4 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Can somebody give me the decal numbers off of the premium or limited side art blades. Can't find the numbers in the manual. Would like to try an order some for my pro. Not to found of the Stern red side blades. TIA

None of them come with the art blades except the LE, which has its own. The Premium and Pro are intended to use the red ones. I wasn't a huge fan of the red ones, but we got them anyway, and they actually look much better installed in person than in pictures. I don't think Stern will sell LE art blades à la carte.

#2674 4 years ago

No art blades on the premium

#2675 4 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Try these - they are very good quality and look awesome.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/?lightbox=dataItem-jr11z4z0

#2676 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

This. Dial it way back. Wish I'd thought of it sooner.

Ya I was watching it earlier and this was the cause as it’s shooting it into the lane and smacking it to hard.

#2677 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Owners, how are your playfields holding up? Seeing a Ghostbusters that’s in rough shape locally and a Deadpool with 125 plays and big craters has me worried. I really want this pin though. It's #1 on my list.

Same for us.
We were decided to buy one after trying it in a pinball meeting last October.
But since this time we saw all the quality issues in the lasts Stern. (mainly the use of soft wood, which is very noticeable with the red deadpool artwork) So we decided to give up on this project. Really sad

#2678 4 years ago

Went to give my DP a quick wipe this morning and figured I'd take some photos.

Here's the dimple status on my pf.
IMG_3017 (resized).jpegIMG_3017 (resized).jpeg

The dimples are everywhere, and you can see them when you play, but they were actually very hard to get a photo of. And when I ran my fingers over them, I could NOT feel them at all.

As for the woodgrain issue others have mentioned, I couldn't see any at all.

I did notice that my mylar has lifted towards the upper lanes. Anyone else?
IMG_3020 (resized).jpegIMG_3020 (resized).jpeg
Looks more like the post as crimped it downwards, but even right at the factory... I've never noticed if it arrive like this. Should I try trim it, or maybe tuck it under the post?

Finally, for those who bent the exit of your katana entry loops... Sorry, don't know what to call that section... Does this look like it needs bending?
IMG_3018 (resized).jpegIMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
I find the ramp fairly easy to hit as it is, but maybe some tweaking would make it even better?

One last thing... In your audits, it notes Games Played and then under it Lifetime. Is this lifetime audit true, or only since a certain update?

#2679 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

In your audits, it notes Games Played and then under it Lifetime. Is this lifetime audit true, or only since a certain update?

I have to double check my counts, but I am pretty sure it is only as of the latest update.

#2680 4 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

I had the light issue as well. one of the wires was run over the top of one of the solenoids and pulled that cable tight. The solenoid going off for a couple dozen games or so would start to wiggle the cable out of the board.
Ran the cable around the side of the solenoid and the problem has not come back.
And, when are the little DP drop targets staying up? I believe that they are programmed to do that at times during game play.

Quoted from BelleHall:

I had the light issue as well. one of the wires was run over the top of one of the solenoids and pulled that cable tight. The solenoid going off for a couple dozen games or so would start to wiggle the cable out of the board.
Ran the cable around the side of the solenoid and the problem has not come back.
And, when are the little DP drop targets staying up? I believe that they are programmed to do that at times during game play.

Wondering on ur machine what solenoid the wire was running over?! Can’t seem to find a tight one in mine.. I’ve reseeded now twice and about to do it for the third time and I’m kinda choked.. seem like every week or so I get the light flickering problem again

#2681 4 years ago

It does seem that the tide of opinion on this pin is changing, and people are realizing how good it is.

After 80 votes, DP has more votes than IMDN in this poll:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-or-iron-maiden-pro

#2682 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Try these - they are very good quality and look awesome.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/?lightbox=dataItem-jr11z4z0

Another vote. Super happy with Tilt Graphics. Easy to install, look fantastic.

756a0b3397263dbd17dd9255c138018d635fa3cc (resized).jpg756a0b3397263dbd17dd9255c138018d635fa3cc (resized).jpg
#2683 4 years ago

After a lot of thought I decided to go with the Pro. I never got a chance to play the Premium but I did get to play the pro and liked it a lot so I should still like it. I dont think I had the issue with the right rail and the ball falling into the shooter lane as discussed here but I dont remember. Buying the Pro does leave me some funds. I also like to add some Mods my games so that is going to make the premium pretty expensive. Also this gives me some pretty good extra money if I want to buy a BKsor Pro. I have that game on my short list too. The one think I think I will miss is that I really like the DP Premium cabinet but I realized I dont really check out the cabinets that much once they are in my gameroom.

#2684 4 years ago

What are the thoughts on the Stern topper vs the laserific topper?

#2685 4 years ago

Another awesome mod by the mod couple!

F45A9447-BD33-482B-98C9-C196B8B91A02 (resized).jpegF45A9447-BD33-482B-98C9-C196B8B91A02 (resized).jpeg
#2686 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

After a lot of thought I decided to go with the Pro. I never got a chance to play the Premium but I did get to play the pro and liked it a lot so I should still like it. I dont think I had the issue with the right rail and the ball falling into the shooter lane as discussed here but I dont remember. Buying the Pro does leave me some funds. I also like to add some Mods my games so that is going to make the premium pretty expensive. Also this gives me some pretty good extra money if I want to buy a BKsor Pro. I have that game on my short list too. The one think I think I will miss is that I really like the DP Premium cabinet but I realized I dont really check out the cabinets that much once they are in my gameroom.

I played the Premium today at Allentown and had a huge 2nd ball. Finished w/ about 500,000,000 and 1st place score at the time. Really liked it and was prepared to walk out with the Premium but now I’m second guessing it. I never got Disco MB so didn’t see it and the diverter on functioned a few times. Also a ball went into the shooter lane at least 3 times. Drops are fine but not a necessary upgrade.

Hmmm. It’s definitely not a flow game though. It’s more pick a shot, control the ball, shoot again game.

#2687 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I played the Premium today at Allentown and had a huge 2nd ball. Finished w/ about 500,000,000 and 1st place score at the time. Really liked it and was prepared to walk out with the Premium but now I’m second guessing it. I never got Disco MB so didn’t see it and the diverter on functioned a few times. Also a ball went into the shooter lane at least 3 times. Drops are fine but not a necessary upgrade.
Hmmm. It’s definitely not a flow game though. It’s more pick a shot, control the ball, shoot again game.

AS long as you can feel the shots, it can be flowy with the orbit shots, the left ramp, snikt shot (which feels GREAT when you make it) and the Katana shot. The drops, "l'il deadpool", and turnaround shot are the momentum killers. Premium is still the one to have for Deadpool, IMO.

#2688 4 years ago

Deadpool LE Owners. Whats your machine number? I own 006 of 500 purchased NIB December 23rd 2018. Wondering if anyone has seen machine 500 of 500 yet? Seen 136 of 500 at 1up barcade here in Denver. A friend of mine in Boulder Colorado plays one at Gunbarrel Brewing that is 045 of 500. Who knows, maybe #500 is still in a box somewhere.

56819037400__005D77F5-1231-4D5B-939D-6DF49E8E894C 2 (resized).JPG56819037400__005D77F5-1231-4D5B-939D-6DF49E8E894C 2 (resized).JPG
#2689 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Cash in hand for a Deadpool pro. PM me. Thank you in advance!”
2019-05-04
Philadelphia, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 176 times

My buddy here is dying to be part of your club... Help him out so I can play it!!!

#2690 4 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Wanted! “Cash in hand for a Deadpool pro. PM me. Thank you in advance!”

My buddy here is dying to be part of your club... Help him out so I can play it!!!

How much cash is in his hand?

#2691 4 years ago
Quoted from GymRatt:

Deadpool LE Owners. Whats your machine number? I own 006 of 500 purchased NIB December 23rd 2018. Wondering if anyone has seen machine 500 of 500 yet? Seen 136 of 500 at 1up barcade here in Denver. A friend of mine in Boulder Colorado plays one at Gunbarrel Brewing that is 045 of 500. Who knows, maybe #500 is still in a box somewhere.
[quoted image]

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg Oooh I’m fancy.

#2692 4 years ago
Quoted from GymRatt:

[quoted image]

They aren’t produced in order. I have something over 450, just can’t remember the exact number.

#2693 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Don't be afraid to try lower pitches too though. I settled on 6.8ish after running the gamut from 6.5 to around 7.3. Any higher than 6.8 and my slings get out of hand and send it into the outanes instantly among other gripes with certain shots. Just have to find what works best for your machine.
Mine also improved greatly after replacing the factory stern balls. The ones from stern bounced all over the damn place. Not to mention the factory balls had dents the size of a crater on the moon after a couple hundred plays. Looks like someone took a ball peen hammer to them. Air balls like crazy and completely unpredictable. Went with silver jets and couldn't be happier. They have been holding up really well and move around really smoothly on the playfield, no air balls, no bouncing, no crazy crap. Just smooth.

Dropped my pitch down to 6.9 Friday night to try for the weekend. Feels much better; shots are smoother. Hard to tell if Snikt is easier or not, but it certainly feels that way. Some games i can hit it left & right, other games cant touch it at all haha. In either case, I’m leaving mine here, it plays so much smoother.

#2694 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one from a visitor from the BM66 club
Silly question..... are all the Deadpool LEs sold out from Stern?

#2696 4 years ago

I’m getting a decent amount of scoop rejects. Any Tips?

#2697 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I’m getting a decent amount of scoop rejects. Any Tips?

If the deflector tight? Loose deflectors will cause rejects. But if it's loose on Deadpool you have bigger problems because I think it's welded to the assembly (without looking). You can also bend the deflector down a little so it makes a harder down guidance for the ball. But just a little, or the ball may not be able to get out!

Playfield angle too steep?

Lasly, I'm not sure how that hellhouse is mounted, but if it's like most you can put a thick washer under each of the back two corners under the PF before putting the assembly back on underneath to angle the back a little deeper and give the ball a better chance of staying in.

#2698 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If the deflector tight? Loose deflectors will cause rejects. But if it's loose on Deadpool you have bigger problems because I think it's welded to the assembly (without looking).
Playfield angle too steep?
Lasly, I'm not sure how that hellhouse is mounted, but if it's like most you can put a thick washer under each of the back two corners under the PF before putting the assembly back on underneath to angle the back a little deeper and give the ball a better chance of staying in.

Thanks for the ideas!

The deflector is firm on it, so that’s probably not it. I’ve got the angle at 7.0, so probably not that but possibly. I’ll have to try messing with the assembly to lower it a bit and see if that works. I was hoping it was a fix similar to a TNA where I just bent the top of the scoop a bit.

#2699 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Thanks for the ideas!
The deflector is firm on it, so that’s probably not it. I’ve got the angle at 7.0, so probably not that but possibly. I’ll have to try messing with the assembly to lower it a bit and see if that works. I was hoping it was a fix similar to a TNA where I just bent the top of the scoop a bit.

No, I'd do the minor scoop top bend first on this, too. I listed the washer thing last because it's a last resort.

#2700 4 years ago

Calling is probably best bet, as that gameroomguys listing has “special order” as the stock status. My guess is it’s a non-updated listing and you won’t find if they can get it til you try to order. My recommendation is to call JJ at Game Exchange. He responds super quick and has the best customer service in the hobby.

I would add that my LE is one of my favorite games in my lineup and absolutely one of the most beautiful. Mirrored backglass makes it worth it alone in my eyes (among all the other upgrades). You won’t regret it if there are any left.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 64.99
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/54?hl=n8man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.