(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 326.
#2551 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I looked at a premium this week with 150ish plays and it looked like it had over 1000. It's disappointing since I want this pin but new Stern play fields are disappointing.

My TSPP is fantastic still after thousands of plays.

Don't want this thread to turn into a one of the 1000 existing dimplargument threads but my 2 cents:

My Deadpool LE playfield is okay. Some ribbing, though not as much as my SW Premium. I do have a lot of dimples in the centre of the playfield, my guess is lil airballs off of the lil deadpool targets. Depending on lighting in the room and angle I am viewing it can look like a ton of dimples, or none. I am probably in the middle on how much dimples bother me in general. I would prefer the playfield would look like glass for the lifetime of the machine no matter how many plays, but understand the steel harder than wood, speed of the games, reflectiveness of the clearcoat, brightness of the machines all contributing to them being more noticeable now than with older games. While comparing dimple visibility between the TSPP and the Deadpool you can't ignore every other factor.

The ribbing now, I cannot see the excuse for that. It should be something they can address in the sanding/clearing process and I wish they would. My SW Premium was ribbed pretty bad, and my distributor said that it is acceptable for Stern. Note to Stern: It shouldn't be.

In general though, if things like this are going to bother someone to the point that they aren't going to enjoy a newer game, then by all means avoid it, not worth the stomach acid. Missing out on a really fun game in this case though.

#2552 4 years ago

Just had my best game yet at 879.9M and noticed a few things (latest code)

- Super Secret Skill Shot
I was mid ball (1), at least a minute deep when I had a ball fall back into the plunger. Launched it and somehow one-timer'd it up the Sknit for a SSSS. Is this a bug or available all the time?

- Super Boom
I had three Booms saved up, went to battle Magaladon. That didn't go well, but as soon as it went down the outlane, I was able to collect my last letter then hit the Super Boom button. Due to the animations you can never tell how many points you got for a Boom during a drain, however, on my next ball it showed I had a super boom available - The big one, right! Anyways, the button wasn't flashing and no matter how many time you hit it, it wouldn't do anything. So definitely a bug.

- Ninja Apocalypse
Had two of these this game... Is it just a rad animation/sound or do you get any decent points? Doesn't show...

Anyways, all in all I beat Sauron, had a killer Mech Suit but got no further.

Maybe next time!

#2553 4 years ago

Deadpool is soooooo good. Whats not to love? I am having so much fun with my first pin.

#2554 4 years ago

Ninja Apocalypse
Had two of these this game... Is it just a rad animation/sound or do you get any decent points? Doesn't show...

I think that Ninjapocalypse collect 20 Ninjas, making 2 millions points in bonus.

#2555 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

- Super Secret Skill Shot
I was mid ball (1), at least a minute deep when I had a ball fall back into the plunger. Launched it and somehow one-timer'd it up the Sknit for a SSSS. Is this a bug or available all the time?

Except for a few situations, anytime the ball falls back into the shooter lane the SSS and SSSS are available to collect for a few seconds.

Peanuts is correct about ninjapocalypse, it collects 20 ninjas. Really nice for boosting end of ball bonuses.

#2556 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Just had my best game yet at 879.9M and noticed a few things (latest code)

* Super Secret Skill Shot - I get these mid game occasionally, but have not figured out the pattern to trigger it. Sometimes when the ball ends up back in the shooter lane this happens.. Nice little bonus for a airball that unexpectantly ended there..

* Ninja Apocalypse - One of my most satisfying shots.. Combo of the right loop, then the right katana shot, especially so if you can really get some speed on the ball. When I see lock lit, I do try for this combo to get it there.. And as the other poster mentioned, each one bags you 20 ninjas! So you can really rack up the bonus numbers if you can get some of these early in the game..

#2557 4 years ago

Who else is thoroughly amused when they bonus score is 10!?

#2558 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

About as amused as I am when my final shot on a battle is 00. Lol

#2559 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Lol I've been shamed with that a few times

#2560 4 years ago

What’s your highest bonus multiplier?

Last night I had a few 4x going bringin in over 45M. The increasing sound maxed out, and then soon after that the background music hit a new deeper tone.

Great light show too!

Also forgot to mention I finally hit my first 100 weapons to solidly lite 2X for a ball or two

#2561 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Last night I had a few 4x going bringin in over 45M. The increasing sound maxed out, and then soon after that the background music hit a new deeper tone.
Great light show too!
Also forgot to mention I finally hit my first 100 weapons to solidly lite 2X for a ball or two

I had a 4x on my final ball yesterday, with nearly 60M (14.8 pre-multiplier) in total bonus as a result. My daughter joked that soon that the bonus count up sound was going to be so high pitched only a dog would hear it...

#2562 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I thought 5x was the limit for some reason, but I got 6x on my best game so far during a pretty good Mechsuit multiball. I think I scored about 170m on the Multiball + 6x bonus for an extra ~43m.

I thought I was going to join the 1 Billion club on that game, but came up a little short.

#2563 4 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

I thought 5x was the limit for some reason, but I got 6x on my best game so far during a pretty good Mechsuit multiball. I think I scored about 170m on the Multiball + 6x bonus for an extra ~43m.
I thought I was going to join the 1 Billion club on that game, but came up a little short.

5x is the limit for the playfield multiplier.

The multiplier at the end of each ball doesn't have a limit as far as I know.

#2564 4 years ago

Right. Some folks seem to be confusing playfield multiplier -- Max 5x -- (Snikt shot and is limited time) with Bonus multiplier (completing top lanes) which is probably unlimited.

#2565 4 years ago

I’m still on an Adrenalin high; but this game is legit! For real, so under the radar. Mad props to NimblePin , TKDalumni , PinMonk , and Apollyon for all the support in my decision. I waited for Black Knight release - pass. I waited for Wonka - pass. Almost got a JJP game but those were a bit over budget and just didn’t check all the boxes. Plus, the YBR WoZ went the wrong direction in price haha. Then those guys, and everyone else in this owners thread, got me thinking about Deadpool. I did not like this game on release which is why i never considered it again, but glad i gave it a 2nd look. Tanio Klyce is my new unsung hero in this hobby. So much attention to detail went into DP that has been missing in pinball for so long. There are so many cool little things going on...and the breadth, holy hell the breadth in the ruleset delivers. So good.

OK, still on a honeymoon. But, I’ve been on many honeymoons and you can tell there’s something special going on with DP. It really can hold its own against some of the other top dogs in pinball. Kudos for stern for giving us such a unique, fun game!

#2566 4 years ago

Oh yea, and it helps that i did this....i love that freakin Snikt shot!!!

08612982-EE22-4965-BD2C-6C86EF090599 (resized).jpeg08612982-EE22-4965-BD2C-6C86EF090599 (resized).jpeg
#2567 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh yea, and it helps that i did this....i love that freakin Snikt shot!!!
[quoted image]

Teach me your ways! I can't get past 500,000,000ish. For some reason I really struggle with the orbit shots lately. I can get the katana ramp pretty regularly and the snikt shot more often than I would have expected though.

#2568 4 years ago

My highest bonus x was 7x and netted me around 60M in bonus. I didn't know the Ninjapocalypse gives you 20 ninjas. I'm gonna have to go for more of those early on as I tend to play the game for bonus anyway. Also, Mechsuit MB has the best jackpots callouts in a long, long time!

#2569 4 years ago

The stern rep said my node was going out Thursday and then again today..... I bitched and asked for 2 day shipping. Was happy with the outcome until hahah hey I can at least play the lower half of the game am I rite?

222AFE9B-E1F5-4D70-BA56-77009EB12F8A (resized).png222AFE9B-E1F5-4D70-BA56-77009EB12F8A (resized).pngC601D5C4-F415-4F88-8184-FD8A7C8BDDE2 (resized).jpegC601D5C4-F415-4F88-8184-FD8A7C8BDDE2 (resized).jpeg
#2570 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Teach me your ways! I can't get past 500,000,000ish. For some reason I really struggle with the orbit shots lately. I can get the katana ramp pretty regularly and the snikt shot more often than I would have expected though.

Don’t forget about collecting hero team ups before starting a battle. They give perks like double scoring. Then get a Snikt shot or 2, a multiball, and cash it in. I was playing with a friend and I had 3x going with ninja mb and he said my JPs alone were 24 mi each. And I cashed in a final battle shot for 90mil.

#2571 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

The stern rep said my node was going out Thursday and then again today..... I bitched and asked for 2 day shipping. Was happy with the outcome until hahah hey I can at least play the lower half of the game am I rite?
[quoted image][quoted image]

That sucks for sure. At least they got you covered and should be back up in no time.

#2572 4 years ago

Also was looking over the GI lights, this one on the left is way lower than the one next to it and the right side. Lifted up the playfield and it’s under the flipper bracket but looks all the way in. Did they use the wrong size socket?

59967BA1-3CAC-4C66-8831-6D7BCD6159F1 (resized).jpeg59967BA1-3CAC-4C66-8831-6D7BCD6159F1 (resized).jpeg
#2573 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That sucks for sure. At least they got you covered and should be back up in no time.

Thanks at this point I’m just venting to the only people who can understand this type of thing. Just don’t like being dicked around and being told stuff is coming that isn’t. I’m wanting to play this so bad I played two games with half the playfield working lol. Guess I’ll just play some golden tee 2019 for the 100th time.

#2574 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m still on an Adrenalin high; but this game is legit! For real, so under the radar. Mad props to NimblePin , tkdalumni , vireland , and apollyon for all the support in my decision.

I'll spend your money anytime.

#2575 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Don’t forget about collecting hero team ups before starting a battle. They give perks like double scoring. Then get a Snikt shot or 2, a multiball, and cash it in. I was playing with a friend and I had 3x going with ninja mb and he said my JPs alone were 24 mi each. And I cashed in a final battle shot for 90mil.

I at least try going in with double damage. I have trouble with the domino and dazzler orbit shits though. I guess as part of my problem is just simply draining while trying to get teamups or unsuccessfully finishing battles. I can usually get the multiballs started. Recently I have really been struggling getting the disco Multi all. I used to be able to get it going pretty quick but now I'm lucky if I start it.

I've had 3x on ninja mb before but I don't think my jackpots were that high. If I'm not mistaken the ninja mb jp's depend on how many ninjas have been ghosted so many I hadn't collected many yet.

Thanks for the reply.

#2576 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Also was looking over the GI lights, this one on the left is way lower than the one next to it and the right side. Lifted up the playfield and it’s under the flipper bracket but looks all the way in. Did they use the wrong size socket?
[quoted image]

Mine game looks the same as your game (and my game was made back in late September). Not sure if that's just the way they are all built, or just some sloppy manufacturing (and you and I got ones that are slightly off). It bothered me a little at first, but now I don't even think about it, and funny enough, those uneven bulbs have worked perfectly while on the right side, even though the two GI bulbs are perfectly even, one of them kept loosening up and flickering (although I seem to have finally fixed that).

#2577 4 years ago

Agree Deadpool has it all. Playfield: Amazing artwork, 2 physical ball locks, 2 ramps (Katana ramp having two ways to make it -has this been done before?), 11 drops (premium), 4 roll overs, 2 spinners, orbits. That middle area with snikt, wolverine lane, scoop, colossus, and pop bumper play is fun even when I don’t hit what aiming for. Code: they are polishing a real gem here, great theme integration from the comics, and a good balance between fun modes and others that ramp up excitement and pressure. Music and call outs: lots of variety, personality, and neat sound effects. Display: the throwback arcade fighting style may or may not be for you, but I like it and how it ties shots you are making with the images and characters. In every area of this game, I think Stern is moving the proverbial pinball forward.

#2578 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I at least try going in with double damage. I have trouble with the domino and dazzler orbit shits though. I guess as part of my problem is just simply draining while trying to get teamups or unsuccessfully finishing battles. I can usually get the multiballs started. Recently I have really been struggling getting the disco Multi all. I used to be able to get it going pretty quick but now I'm lucky if I start it.
I've had 3x on ninja mb before but I don't think my jackpots were that high. If I'm not mistaken the ninja mb jp's depend on how many ninjas have been ghosted so many I hadn't collected many yet.
Thanks for the reply.

NOw that I think of it; i think it was mech suit mb that i had 3x and those large jp’s. Doesn’t make sense it was that high on ninja mb.

#2579 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

NOw that I think of it; i think it was mech suit mb that i had 3x and those large jp’s. Doesn’t make sense it was that high on ninja mb.

Yeah I could see that. I think I just need to keep getting more accurate wit my shots.

#2580 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Yeah I could see that. I think I just need to keep getting more accurate wit my shots.

The design is Both a positive and negative. That’s the sacrifice you get when you go outside the box. And that’s why i like Gomez, he tries to incorporate fun awkward shots. So with all these weird shots, there’s going to be some Klunk and randomness but it does work on this game whereas something like Avengers, that randomness didn’t work so well. What’s my point? yea, shoot better lol, but part of the design is to add a lot of randomness to shots; without it the ball times would be marathon like. But it certainly does feel good when the game starts flowing on this kind of layout.

#2581 4 years ago

I spent several hours at SKB's playing his Deadpool Premium.

Initial impression: this is the best first impression that I have had playing a pin in a (very) long time.

This pin really hits all the right buttons for me. Starting with the layout and shots: unique, fun, satisfying and some are quite challenging. Katana and Snikt are just plain cool.

It's obviously completely subjective, but I really like the callouts in the game, and the humor is great. Sound effects are also really good, as is the music. Love the Jackpot call outs during mechsuit MB.

And the code! Really, really good. Tanio did a great job of making the rules very intuitive, but still give it both depth and breadth. A beginner can grasp the basics quickly, but there is plenty more to learn as you keep playing.

I haven't played a pin with this many satisfying shots in a long time. When SKB and I were playing there were several occasions where we were yelling when a big Katana or Snikt shot was hit at the perfect moment. Hitting the Katana lock on the fly from the plunger is super cool. I did it 3 times in a row a couple different times.

Didn't even mention the artwork yet. Zombie Yeti did another great job!

Also, I love the lighting. The red on the inserts is a red that I have not seen before. Very deep with a real glow to it for lack of a better description. My only complaint is the center of the PF is dark. Could probably use a spotlight or two.

Very, very impressed with this pin. I guess my only concern would be the longer ball times, which is pretty typical of most Gomez designs.

For people who bash Stern for releasing the same layout over and over again, please take a look at Deadpool.. (IMDN is a unique layout too, but I prefer the way Deadpool plays/shoots as it is more satisfying).

Hope to join this club soon!

#2582 4 years ago

I am glad the pin is starting to get some more love out there. Early code was shallow, and initial bad reviews seem to have made up the minds of some people. One of my favorite things about this pin are the two spinner modes. Not just a "super spinner" or slowly increasing spinner score, but dedicated modes. Lots of fun to rip.

#2583 4 years ago

Anyone else not hearing the country song at game end anymore? I haven't gotten it for awhile, wonder if something changed in the last update.

Also, a request for a future update if Tanio and team are reading:

More initial/name entering opportunities and display for highest score on modes, most ninjas, booms used, etc. would be awesome.

#2584 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Anyone else not hearing the country song at game end anymore? I haven't gotten it for awhile, wonder if something changed in the last update.
Also, a request for a future update if Tanio and team are reading:
More initial/name entering opportunities and display for highest score on modes, most ninjas, booms used, etc. would be awesome.

Just heard the country one today. I get the rap song the most.

#2585 4 years ago

I was playing an LE today and had a 9x bonus worth 86M. Woo hoo! Got the GC at a little over 900M. Love this game.

#2586 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I spent several hours at SKB's playing his Deadpool Premium.
Initial impression: this is the best first impression that I have had playing a pin in a (very) long time.
This pin really hits all the right buttons for me. Starting with the layout and shots: unique, fun, satisfying and some are quite challenging. Katana and Snikt are just plain cool.
It's obviously completely subjective, but I really like the callouts in the game, and the humor is great. Sound effects are also really good, as is the music. Love the Jackpot call outs during mechsuit MB.
And the code! Really, really good. Tanio did a great job of making the rules very intuitive, but still give it both depth and breadth. A beginner can grasp the basics quickly, but there is plenty more to learn as you keep playing.
I haven't played a pin with this many satisfying shots in a long time. When SKB and I were playing there were several occasions where we were yelling when a big Katana or Snikt shot was hit at the perfect moment. Hitting the Katana lock on the fly from the plunger is super cool. I did it 3 times in a row a couple different times.
Didn't even mention the artwork yet. Zombie Yeti did another great job!
Also, I love the lighting. The red on the inserts is a red that I have not seen before. Very deep with a real glow to it for lack of a better description. My only complaint is the center of the PF is dark. Could probably use a spotlight or two.
Very, very impressed with this pin. I guess my only concern would be the longer ball times, which is pretty typical of most Gomez designs.
For people who bash Stern for releasing the same layout over and over again, please take a look at Deadpool.. (IMDN is a unique layout too, but I prefer the way Deadpool plays/shoots as it is more satisfying).
Hope to join this club soon!

Agreed on all counts. I ordered some spotlights that arrived today that will show off that beautiful playfield. But besides that...god dang what a fantastic pin that will be outed as one of Stern’s best ever.

#2587 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m still on an Adrenalin high; but this game is legit! For real, so under the radar. Mad props to NimblePin , tkdalumni , vireland , and apollyon for all the support in my decision. I waited for Black Knight release - pass. I waited for Wonka - pass. Almost got a JJP game but those were a bit over budget and just didn’t check all the boxes. Plus, the YBR WoZ went the wrong direction in price haha. Then those guys, and everyone else in this owners thread, got me thinking about Deadpool. I did not like this game on release which is why i never considered it again, but glad i gave it a 2nd look. Tanio Klyce is my new unsung hero in this hobby. So much attention to detail went into DP that has been missing in pinball for so long. There are so many cool little things going on...and the breadth, holy hell the breadth in the ruleset delivers. So good.
OK, still on a honeymoon. But, I’ve been on many honeymoons and you can tell there’s something special going on with DP. It really can hold its own against some of the other top dogs in pinball. Kudos for stern for giving us such a unique, fun game!

This game has been on my radar since 403 club got it. I have really enjoyed playing it. The skill shot with katana is great. I was about ready to pull the trigger but my friend @stones beat me too it. He got the premium and it is amazing. When I beat his GC score, I will be able to get a premium at a discount.

#2588 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

This game has been on my radar since 403 club got it. I have really enjoyed playing it. The skill shot with katana is great. I was about ready to pull the trigger but my friend @stones beat me too it. He got the premium and it is amazing. When I beat his GC score, I will be able to get a premium at a discount.

Shhhhh.....we are still going with "This was a present for the wife......"

#2589 4 years ago

Being an owner and purchaser from day one with Deadpool has been an exceptional experience for my family. We have experienced every code update, it has been great fun. It’s also made made making a 3rd addition extremely difficult, Deadpool has been killer from the 1st time I/we played it. We have been keeping our eyes out for something else,
It’s yet to reveal itself......

#2590 4 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

Being an owner and purchaser from day one with Deadpool has been an exceptional experience for my family. We have experienced every code update, it has been great fun. It’s also made made making a 3rd addition extremely difficult, Deadpool has been killer from the 1st time I/we played it. We have been keeping our eyes out for something else,
It’s yet to reveal itself......

jjPotC is AMAZING as a multiplayer pin due to the plundering mechanic that lets you steal score, gold, balls, and even other player's CHARACTER (and its perks). The best multiplayer pin experience I can think of just because of this one mechanic that keeps everyone playing involved. It's also radically different from Deadpool, so it would complimentary at home.

#2591 4 years ago

Shuriken bumper caps installed:

20190428_212339 (resized).jpg20190428_212339 (resized).jpg
#2592 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

jjPotC is AMAZING as a multiplayer pin due to the plundering mechanic that lets you steal score, gold, balls, and even other player's CHARACTER (and its perks). The best multiplayer pin experience I can think of just because of this one mechanic that keeps everyone playing involved. It's also radically different from Deadpool, so it would complimentary at home.

We gave that one a try as well it was good, super expensive though for my liking. We also own the stern pirates which is fun as well.

#2593 4 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

We gave that one a try as well it was good, super expensive though for my liking. We also own the stern pirates which is fun as well.

Was plundering enabled? It's what makes jjPotC multiplayer awesome.

#2594 4 years ago

For some reason I cant seem to find the adjustmemt for headphone volume control in the menu. Was this removed in the latest update?

#2595 4 years ago

Have had Deadpool pro for 3 months and it’s still as fresh as the day it arrived. Some highlights over the months which just happened this past week. 1. Super secret skill shot up the snikt ramp for 15mill. The trick is not to try for it. Every time I try, not even close. The one time I messed around it went up the ramp. Glad I had a witness. 2. Bonus 12x for 115mill 3. 123 weapons 4. 1.5 billion score. This was during v98. Cant get above 1bill in v1.0. 5. Playfield 4x. Had this one time briefly. That snikt shot is one of the hardest of all times but so satisfying. The katana and colossus shots are super cool too.
Great machine for the family. Been waiting 6 months for MBRle to complete the game room with Strikes and Spares. Cmon MBRle.

#2596 4 years ago
Quoted from Budfan:

For some reason I cant seem to find the adjustmemt for headphone volume control in the menu. Was this removed in the latest update?

It’s there. I have the headset. I’ll see if I can find the adjustment next time I’m in the gameroom. Forgot if it’s in standard adjustments or featured.

#2597 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It’s there. I have the headset. I’ll see if I can find the adjustment next time I’m in the gameroom. Forgot if it’s in standard adjustments or featured.

Thanks appreciate it.

#2598 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

About as amused as I am when my final shot on a battle is 00. Lol

MEME WORTHY!

#2599 4 years ago

I'm late to the party. Initiation will be getting this unboxed and onto the 2nd floor. Yes!!!

20190429_121101 (resized).jpg20190429_121101 (resized).jpg
#2600 4 years ago

So I’ve had my premium almost a week. And I just hit 100 plays. Here’s some fun audits to report:

10-15 minute games: 12
15+ minute games: 9
Avg score: 272,895,000
Left drains: 68
Center drains: 170
Right drains: 75
Tilts: 18 (I have an extremely tight tilt with max debounce time - adds to the difficulty. And I attribute most these tilts to RobT haha).

I still haven’t made it to MR sinister or Megakradalodonus. But I did get the Snikt up to 5x once just yesterday in fact. I blew it up with juggernaut stacked with Colossus stacked with ninja mb and katana Rama. Didn’t get to see my final juggernaut shot but it had to be upwards of 300 mil as I came out of that 5x stack with 800 mil points total.

EDIT: a few things I’d like to see if an update ever happened:

1. More HS tables like IMDN has
2. Fix lighting show for the 4 top inlanes as they get disguised at times and you can’t play the rollovers to complete bonus x. Intentional?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/52?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.