(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 326.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If Deadpool wasn't on the spike system, I'd buy one.

Spike system is great.

You need to get over it.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If Deadpool wasn't on the spike system, I'd buy one.

i can understand that point of view...
and that also worries me, as i'm sure more than few others guys

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

any dealers still have LE's for sale?

Call around, you might find 1.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I have read and respect your points on Spike Cap’n but at some point maybe buying used might outweigh risk?
In any case, hope you have a location nearby as the recent Sterns are too compelling to ignore completely.

sorry, but I buy games for the long haul. I won't buy a game that ends up being disposable and can't keep running 10-15 years from now.

Quoted from Sinestro:

Spike system is great.
You need to get over it.

Great. Sure in some aspects. But without schematics, and every board in every different game being different. The games are unfixable down the road, when Stern is onto the next board set and replacement parts are no longer available for purchase.

Quoted from modfather:

How is that GB premium workin out for you ?

I love the game. Spike games are great as far as fun goes. I'd love to get iron maiden as well. But I think about it constantly, and on the fence to get rid of Ghostbusters as well, just because of this factor. I don't want to have games I love and want to keep forever, just to end up disposable way down the road.

How would you guys feel, if all those games you guys loved from decades ago (MM, TZ, TAF, AFM) are NOW all broken and garbage. Because the system they used to make them, were basically impossible to keep running and every game had different boards to make it happen? If every solid state game was made like this. You would go to a show and only see EM's.

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

B63C354C-6419-48E5-BE08-9D27FF748F5F (resized).jpegB63C354C-6419-48E5-BE08-9D27FF748F5F (resized).jpeg
#156 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

sorry, but I buy games for the long haul. I won't buy a game that ends up being disposable and can't keep running...

Time will tell if the circuit boards hold up.

Also, if Stern no longer supports circuit boards down the road I am sure someone will reverse engineer them (like they do for other boards).

I worry more about wood playfield and cabinets holding up. I believe home use only machines will; but routed machines will be “more trashed” than ever before. It will be tougher to get a nice routed machine in the future.

#157 5 years ago

Got ours yesterday.

4E17F5CF-B387-4DA7-AD12-EBBFC1E6B79D (resized).jpeg4E17F5CF-B387-4DA7-AD12-EBBFC1E6B79D (resized).jpegC0FB93BB-C852-4B6B-BACB-8D4E0EF44596 (resized).jpegC0FB93BB-C852-4B6B-BACB-8D4E0EF44596 (resized).jpegCD2A8149-2806-4A32-BD75-905DF7C6FACC (resized).jpegCD2A8149-2806-4A32-BD75-905DF7C6FACC (resized).jpegE207BE4E-ED23-4B9B-ABB3-E57655EB242F (resized).jpegE207BE4E-ED23-4B9B-ABB3-E57655EB242F (resized).jpeg
#158 5 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

How is that GB premium workin out for you ?

can i reply too ?

well, got a GB pro NIB, from the very 1st run
out of the box for 1 hour, and 10 games later, clearcoat was damaged in the shooterlane...
than i discovered the "ghosting" case...
and +/- 1 month, when my distro was OK to swap the 1st GB with another one caming in the next boat, 1 node board died...

if i say only that, let's admit my experience with a spike system game is more than critical

but, i have to be honest, as the other GB did not have clearcoat prob, no ghosting at all, and until i use it than sold it (after 1 year i think), no node board prob
and also, for lots of us here, STERN guys at the warranty section make it right when probs occurs... but talking about nodeboards, for how long !?

#159 5 years ago

#160 5 years ago

To bad you are stuck in the mud with a “Spike phobia”. Loving all my spike pins.
Peace out CaptainNeo .

#161 5 years ago

During attract mode, is anyone else noticing that the insert up by the Wolverine spinner is acting differently than the others. The bottom half seems to be changing colors normally, but the interaction with the flasher (that is part of the upper half) seems delayed or wrong in some way. Probably a software issue?

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

can i reply too ?
well, got a GB pro NIB, clearcoat was damaged, 1 node board died...
if i say only that, let's admit my experience with a spike system game is more than critical, STERN guys at the warranty section make it right when probs occurs... but talking about nodeboards, for how long !?

Well Spike is not related to any kind of visual damage. Like clearcoat, paint or any plastic issues. Thats it.

But speaking of Nodeboards I have to admit. The first generation of those board were junk... WWE until very early Ghostbusters they were using a different smaller type to board wich did fail a lot especially in GOT.

But later GBs had newer boards starting with BM66 all games got the newer generation playfield Nodes wich seem to be holding up better.

Im not scared at all. You shouldnt too. If so don't buy a new car, or a new TV. Everything does fail eventually...

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

During attract mode, is anyone else noticing that the insert up by the Wolverine spinner is acting differently than the others. The bottom half seems to be changing colors normally, but the interaction with the flasher (that is part of the upper half) seems delayed or wrong in some way. Probably a software issue?

I did notice that also on a location machine. So its probably just a software issue.

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Great. Sure in some aspects. But without schematics, and every board in every different game being different. The games are unfixable down the road, when Stern is onto the next board set and replacement parts are no longer available for purchase.

I guess you feel the same about the other manufacturers that don't release schematics?

Also node 8 and 9 are common among all Spike 2 games and can be swapped between them. It's the node boards with a letter after them that are game specific LED boards, like 8a, 8b, etc...

After having owned GOTG for a few months now and going over the hardware in it, I can say my own personal opinion is that Spike 2 is a solid system and I'm happy to have it in my home.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

I put it to 7 degree slope and it honestly seems like katana shots aren't rattling out any more. Could be dumb luck but certainly feels more solid.

GG recommends 7.0 degrees for this game.

#166 5 years ago

My biggest complaint is little deadpool multiball. I wish itd let you lock a ball and save that or add the stealing factor between games. I also dont like you lock a ball and you cant start a battle then cash in

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

My biggest complaint is little deadpool multiball. I wish itd let you lock a ball and save that or add the stealing factor between games. I also dont like you lock a ball and you cant start a battle then cash in

Start the battle first then go after little Deadpool.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Start the battle first then go after little Deadpool.

Why not preload it? Seems dumb

#169 5 years ago

Why not preload it? Seems dumb

Because that’s not how the rules work. Haha. There are lots of games that require certain orders for stacks. Makes it more challenging imo.

#170 5 years ago

This could be fixed in code. I like your ideas..

#171 5 years ago

The bonus score screen needs polish or a do over ..

#172 5 years ago

150 games in and here's what I've learned. This is my first NIB Stern.

1- This game is very, very, sensitive to pitch and level. About 75 games in I releveled it because the rear levelers had loosened and lowered and threw the pitch off just enough to mess up the Katana ramp shot.

2- When first starting the game I needed to adjust one sling shot that's contacts were to tight causing it to machine gun.

3- When first starting the game I had to fix one BAM! rollover that was misadjusted to get it to register balls.

4- The playfield is already dimpled way beyond what I every would have thought is normal. It looks like it has acne scars. In comparison I've got a 26 year old Getaway sitting next to it whos playfield has less dimples, this is really disappointing.

5- After 140 games the "battle scope" switch screws backed out. One fell into the cabinet, the other was just loose. reinstalled screw and it works perfect again.

6- I still don't know what the BAM! rollovers accomplish???

The Good, That In My Mind Makes Up For The Bad

1- Even after these few issues I consider this one of the funnest pinballs I have ever played. The rules are easy to understand for most of my casual playing friends, but still a real challenge to accomplish them.

2- The visual of the fight scenes on the LED screen brings everyone hanging out around the game into it with the player.

3- I love that there are critical shots all over the playfield requiring good shots from both flippers.

4- The Katana ramp is a challenge, but if every shot were stupid easy like the battle scoop then the game would be a lot worst in my opinion. I like having a couple shots on any game that make you feel like you earned them when you get them perfect. Also allowing two ways to get the Katana ramp is awesome! I suck at hitting the "Snikt" shot but the handful of times I've hit it are awesome.

5- I'm sure the code will get polished with updates, the only thing missing is selectable "R" rated callouts. I don't need them but pretty much all of my buds thought the callouts were a bit vanilla for Deadpool.

So far I see this game as an amazing home owners machine and at best a pretty finicky location machine. If you have a route operator who only looks at his games every 1,000 games then this thing is not gonna be a lot of fun to play out of level, since it drastically changes the makability of the Katana shot.

Only thing that I'm disappointed with is the dimples all over the playfield. I have no idea if this is normal for Sterns or if I got a lousy playfield?

Overall crazy fun game that everyone should try, if setup well it's awesome!

3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG
#173 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Only thing that I'm disappointed with is the dimples all over the playfield. I have no idea if this is normal for Sterns or if I got a lousy playfield?

Normal. Dozens of threads on this. Any new game now a days is like this. Even worse on ones that get lists of airballs.

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Normal. Dozens of threads on this. Any new game now a days is like this. Even worse on ones that get lists of airballs.

That's a bummer. I do automotive collision repair and to me it looks like they either used a very soft clearcoat or it didn't have enough time to setup and harden.

#175 5 years ago

Its normal I can take a picture of a routed BM66 wich has got tons of plays. Over time they are getting less annoying and kind of "disappear"

#176 5 years ago

That's a bummer. I do automotive collision repair and to me it looks like they either used a very soft clearcoat or it didn't have enough time to setup and harden.

Also your car isn’t being hit with pinballs at high rates of speed. Haha

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also your car isn’t being hit with pinballs at high rates of speed. Haha

True, but even with car finishes you can get different levels of hardness with clear coat.
What’s on the play field feels like soft, catalyst free, lacquer clearcoat.
Maybe using a soft clear is on purpose, it would be much less likely to chip when soft.
Might just be a trade off of dimples compared to chips.

Either way not the end of the world for me.
Deadpool is still easliy my favorite game!

#178 5 years ago

1- This game is very, very, sensitive to pitch and level. About 75 games in I releveled it because the rear levelers had loosened and lowered and threw the pitch off just enough to mess up the Katana ramp shot.
2- When first starting the game I needed to adjust one sling shot that's contacts were to tight causing it to machine gun.
3- When first starting the game I had to fix one BAM! rollover that was misadjusted to get it to register balls.
4- The playfield is already dimpled way beyond what I every would have thought is normal. It looks like it has acne scars. In comparison I've got a 26 year old Getaway sitting next to it whos playfield has less dimples, this is really disappointing.
5- After 140 games the "battle scope" switch screws backed out. One fell into the cabinet, the other was just loose. reinstalled screw and it works perfect again.
1- Even after these few issues I consider this one of the funnest pinballs I have ever played. The rules are easy to understand for most of my casual playing friends, but still a real challenge to accomplish them.
2- The visual of the fight scenes on the LED screen brings everyone hanging out around the game into it with the player.
3- I love that there are critical shots all over the playfield requiring good shots from both flippers.
4- The Katana ramp is a challenge, but if every shot were stupid easy like the battle scoop then the game would be a lot worst in my opinion. I like having a couple shots on any game that make you feel like you earned them when you get them perfect. Also allowing two ways to get the Katana ramp is awesome! I suck at hitting the "Snikt" shot but the handful of times I've hit it are awesome.
5- I'm sure the code will get polished with updates, the only thing missing is selectable "R" rated callouts. I don't need them but pretty much all of my buds thought the callouts were a bit vanilla for Deadpool.
So far I see this game as an amazing home owners machine and at best a pretty finicky location machine. If you have a route operator who only looks at his games every 1,000 games then this thing is not gonna be a lot of fun to play out of level, since it drastically changes the makability of the Katana shot.
Overall crazy fun game that everyone should try, if setup well it's awesome![quoted image]

poor poor getaway. guess he couldn't escape that LED job.

#179 5 years ago

Overall crazy fun game that everyone should try, if setup well it's awesome![quoted image]

Dimpling is normal. Even my NIB CGC made AFMR LE has dimples only after a handful of games. So this isn't restricted to just Stern titles.

#180 5 years ago

Ball is MUCH harder than wooden playfield. Play 10000 games and there is no dimples anymore.

#181 5 years ago

Deadpool is a funny weird superhero and his pinball need funny custom cards! Here is first!

Opinnions and improvement suggestions are welcome!

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpgDeadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#182 5 years ago

These cards you post on this thread and others (e.g. GotG) look good but a couple comments

1. Why not post a picture of just the art and not a whole screenshot with the menus Photoshop buttons etc.?

2. It is fine to put your email address, website, etc. on the card but these seem to be on top of other info which will make the cards unusable by most people. It is almost like you are making these for your own exclusive use, which is fine. But if you are going to post them why not make a version others can print and use?

#183 5 years ago

they are not worth ... they must be comic version, do not you think ???

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

These cards you post on this thread and others (e.g. GotG) look good but a couple comments
1. Why not post a picture of just the art and not a whole screenshot with the menus Photoshop buttons etc.?
2. It is fine to put your email address, website, etc. on the card but these seem to be on top of other info which will make the cards unusable by most people. It is almost like you are making these for your own exclusive use, which is fine. But if you are going to post them why not make a version others can print and use?

They don’t even look good...

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Hi twenty84!

For me is easy to capture a active window with my own program, and I design a lot of things (not only custom pinball cards) at same time, every day, every week. It is my hobby! It is more laborious to take a customized screetshot every time. In exchange, I take bigger and various screenshots from the same artwork.

My marks are for avoid bussines with my designs, arts, restorations, customizations, etc.; this is the main reason.

If some user is interested, I would do a copy by my own criterion/conditions or whatever.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

they are not worth ... they must be comic version, do not you think ???

In fact, main illustration (it is not a retouched photo) is from a comic cover.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards

#187 5 years ago

Really enjoying Deadpool Pro so far, but think it's a really poorly lit game. I swapped out all the GI bulbs and added some spotlights. The difference is night and day. Highly recommended. First pic is the before shot. Last pic is the after. And the others show side by side.

IMG_4149 (resized).jpgIMG_4149 (resized).jpg

BA - Shooter lane no text (resized).jpgBA - Shooter lane no text (resized).jpg

BA - Pool no text (resized).jpgBA - Pool no text (resized).jpg

IMG_4195 cropped (resized).jpegIMG_4195 cropped (resized).jpeg

#188 5 years ago

Any of your bulbs that don’t play nice with spike? I thought there was some issues with putting aftermarket LEDs in spike games from time to time depending on the bulbs.

Looks way better by the way.

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any of your bulbs that don’t play nice with spike? I thought there was some issues with putting aftermarket LEDs in spike games from time to time depending on the bulbs.

I know of an issue with a particular socket on Ghostbusters that doesn't like to have an Opmax bulb in it. But it's only one particular socket (in one of the slings)...and only Opmax.

Haven't heard of issues with standard bulbs. Stern is using nearly identical bulbs. For years they've been using 2SMD clear natural white (ie: cool white) in all games, though for Deadpool they used a combination of clear natural white, frosted natural white, and clear red. I swapped out everything with 2SMD Frosted Sunlight.

Because of Spike, we've also had to rectify all of our Matrix stuff...so for now, do mention if you're using any of that in Spike games so we can make sure you're getting the newest (rectified) stock.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

We still have a couple LEs available.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

It took me less than five seconds to screenshot this. I imagine the creator could have exported a .png faster. Appreciate the work he is doing, but posting a full photoshop window screenshot comes across the wrong way. He knows this.

That said, as for feedback. Less is sometimes more with pinball cards. I don't want to have to squint or bend down to the read the darn things. I don't need a book. Most HUO pins are putting custom cards on them to simply make them look cool. If they happen to have basic easy to read rules on them, bonus.

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 11.30.16 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 11.30.16 AM (resized).png

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

For Deadpool they used a combination of clear natural white, frosted natural white, and clear red. I swapped out everything with 2SMD Frosted Sunlight.

Thats interesting i played a Pro on location and was wondering where those frosted GI bulbs came from. I thought the operator might have put them in because of the poor lightning. So you are saying they came like this from factory? Can you take a picture. Im curious what manufacturer they are using.

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Thats interesting i played a Pro on location and was wondering where those frosted GI bulbs came from. I thought the operator might have put them in because of the poor lightning. So you are saying they came like this from factory? Can you take a picture. Im curious what manufacturer they are using.

The first time I've seen Stern use any frosted bulbs was in the backpanel of Iron Maiden. The second time I've seen Stern use any frosted bulbs is in the slingshots and backpanel of Deadpool. Came that way from the factory.

"Stern 6.3V" is etched into the base of the bulb, but it's so faint that I can't get a good picture.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The first time I've seen Stern use any frosted bulbs was in the backpanel of Iron Maiden. The second time I've seen Stern use any frosted bulbs is in the slingshots and backpanel of Deadpool. Came that way from the factory.
"Stern 6.3V" is etched into the base of the bulb, but it's so faint that I can't get a good picture.

Didn´t notice that on Iron Maiden. Well there is only an LE on location here wich has those lamps behind the panel. Thanks anyway

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

It took me less than five seconds to screenshot this. I imagine the creator could have exported a .png faster. Appreciate the work he is doing, but posting a full photoshop window screenshot comes across the wrong way. He knows this.
That said, as for feedback. Less is sometimes more with pinball cards. I don't want to have to squint or bend down to the read the darn things. I don't need a book. Most HUO pins are putting custom cards on them to simply make them look cool. If they happen to have basic easy to read rules on them, bonus.
[quoted image]

It took you 5 seconds and it was problem. It not was a good cutting, there are gray borders. Check it! You used a low resolution image. To improve it, take it again and select to upload in original resolution with pinside options .

Anyway, thanks for your effort!

If it is usseful: I´m using "Hypersnapshot" and I configured it with autosave and capture active windows only. To make a screenshot takes me 0,5 seconds, I only have to push a configured key from my keyboard.

I think it is not important photoshop borders, important is to click the image once or twice for see details.

Regards!

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Check the screws holding the scoop switch in

wonder what the issue is with this. Same thing on our game and I was told one of the others regionally had the identical issue.

#197 5 years ago

The one at Blue Moon had the same thing happen. Luckily the screw was easily found and put back into service quickly.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

wonder what the issue is with this. Same thing on our game and I was told one of the others regionally had the identical issue.

It looks like the only switch held in with screws like this, it's a quality control issue.

#199 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

The one at Blue Moon had the same thing happen. Luckily the screw was easily found and put back into service quickly.

yup, at marias, I found the screw tucked int eh back of the cabinet. Odd cause it is a really long screw. Wonder if someone just fell asleep at that station during assembly. Seems like a common issue.

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

It took you 5 seconds and it was problem. It not was a good cutting, there are gray borders. Check it! You used a low resolution image. To improve it, take it again and shouse to upload in original resolution with pinside options .
Anyway, thanks for your effort!
If it is usseful: I´m using "Hypersnapshot" and I configured it with autosave and capture active windows only. To make a screenshot takes me 0,5 seconds, I only have to push a configured key from my keyboard.
I think it is not important photoshop borders, important is to click the image once or twice for see details.
Regards!

Its 10x nicer to have grey borders than have photoshop in the picture. Not even a comparison. Also, you don't need any kind of special software to take a screen shot. Use Alt+PrtScn button on your computer and it will screenshot the active window and save it (if using win10) and it will also will copy it to the clipboard for you. Paste into mspaint and boom, all good to go and takes marginally longer and looks far better. I'm sure you spent a few hours making the cards, so why not take the extra 10 seconds to make it look nice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/4?hl=mr_positive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.