(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 326.
#2401 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Ok... Wasn’t aware there weren’t actual led bulbs in the new pops since i hadn’t looked inside. robertstone0407 , would you consider posting a pic of before and after if you do the solder on new leds like you said.

Tried soldering a red led. It works but the change from the players perspective is negligible. Im still happy with the mod but would like it to light more red

20190414_172051 (resized).jpg20190414_172051 (resized).jpg20190414_172756 (resized).jpg20190414_172756 (resized).jpg20190414_172800 (resized).jpg20190414_172800 (resized).jpg
#2402 5 years ago

Actually in gameplay they shine brighter. In attract mode they dont recieve full led power or i just notice it more. Very happy with the mod. Dont be afraid to buy, totally worth it

#2403 5 years ago

Is the star - dome on the new hookedonpinball’s version clear?

If they are white led boards by Stern - one option is to put in a red filter. Probably won’t be bright enough. Thoughts on this?

So next option- solder in red led strip by comet pinball - with a few leds to make bright.

#2404 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Actually in gameplay they shine brighter. In attract mode they dont recieve full led power or i just notice it more. Very happy with the mod. Dont be afraid to buy, totally worth it

Bi chance do you have a picture of the bottom of the new star by hooked?

#2405 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Bi chance do you have a picture of the bottom of the new star by hooked?

Red transparent tape is included to put over the led in the bumper to change the light to red.

#2406 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Is the star - dome on the new hookedonpinball’s version clear?
If they are white led boards by Stern - one option is to put in a red filter. Probably won’t be bright enough. Thoughts on this?
So next option- solder in red led strip by comet pinball - with a few leds to make bright.

Yes i filtered it to red and installed red leds. Im happy they looks great

#2407 5 years ago

It says Disco Super Jackpot, so it appears to display when completing the Disco Multiball Mode. Did you ever complete the Disco Multiball mode? Might want to try this with the glass off and you should see it.

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I've owned DEADPOOL PRO for about 6 months now and I'd never seen this screen animation before, have any of you? (during DISCO multi-ball)
Saw it during Jack Danger's stream of DP here (around 1:55 mark): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/406736594
[quoted image][quoted image]

#2408 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Yes i filtered it to red and installed red leds. Im happy they looks great

Cool.

Can you share a new photo now of what they look like with the red?

Thanks for doing - based on your photos - I plan on buying these and doing what you did for increasing res brightness.

#2409 5 years ago

In the club! Snagged a prem today. Super pumped.

#2410 5 years ago

This is such a great pin! Had to customize it! Chromed sword ramp is a must!

174A084C-A952-4EDB-A842-FE8051418961 (resized).jpeg174A084C-A952-4EDB-A842-FE8051418961 (resized).jpeg4F7E7ACF-A8C7-4484-B50B-E2066D9D6BC3 (resized).jpeg4F7E7ACF-A8C7-4484-B50B-E2066D9D6BC3 (resized).jpeg7A8C02BE-89A7-4388-9E7A-6D58522EA059 (resized).jpeg7A8C02BE-89A7-4388-9E7A-6D58522EA059 (resized).jpeg8566EA40-EA2D-4171-BA72-C3BF3BC503FD (resized).jpeg8566EA40-EA2D-4171-BA72-C3BF3BC503FD (resized).jpeg94757CBB-2470-4028-A5E0-6F21E8A399CF (resized).jpeg94757CBB-2470-4028-A5E0-6F21E8A399CF (resized).jpeg7C9661B6-5788-4C07-B722-EA76C412794C (resized).jpeg7C9661B6-5788-4C07-B722-EA76C412794C (resized).jpegE96824C9-4FC5-4D31-B865-7F3999521CB7 (resized).jpegE96824C9-4FC5-4D31-B865-7F3999521CB7 (resized).jpegEFC4004C-BC95-4660-B12B-9275867D5551 (resized).jpegEFC4004C-BC95-4660-B12B-9275867D5551 (resized).jpeg
#2411 5 years ago

How complete is the Deadpool soundtrack that was released? Isn't there a disco song that was not included?

album (resized).jpgalbum (resized).jpg
#2412 5 years ago
Quoted from balt:

How complete is the Deadpool soundtrack that was released? Isn't there a disco song that was not included?
[quoted image]

Yes, it's missing some songs, including the disco song(s). At least with version 1.0 of the software you can go into the Service Menu and under I think the sound checks play most (including disco, if not all) of the songs. Not great for portability, but at least you can play them on demand and in their full length that way.

#2413 5 years ago
Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

You can buy Pinball Browser for like 20 bucks and export the complete songs (and anything else you like). That's what I did when I first bought the game because the soundtrack wasn't available and I dig it.

#2414 5 years ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

Hey Deadpool owners, about to spring for a premium but still considering Iron Maiden. Any of you out there own both that like Deadpool better?

Deadpool is more of a fun dalliance now. Iron Maiden is more of a serious endeavor. I prefer Iron Maiden Premium, but I like Deadpool Prem a lot.

#2415 5 years ago

Pulling the trigger today on a Deadpool Premium. I was on the fence at release last year, but this pin has really grown on me.

I have a 7 year old son that just loves this game. So good times ahead for us!

#2416 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Pulling the trigger today on a Deadpool Premium. I was on the fence at release last year, but this pin has really grown on me.
I have a 7 year old son that just loves this game. So good times ahead for us!

Congrats! My 9 year old niece loves the game when she visits, and despite what some people say about the Katana ramp shot, she doesn't seem to have a problem making it (and she really isn't even that good of a player, although of course her uncle is very encouraging and just very pleased to see that she is playing pinball in the first place).

#2417 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Congrats! My 9 year old niece loves the game when she visits, and despite what some people say about the Katana ramp shot, she doesn't seem to have a problem making it (and she really isn't even that good of a player, although of course her uncle is very encouraging and just very pleased to see that she is playing pinball in the first place).

Awesome! Good to hear that ramp shot works well. If I need to tweak a bit no problem. My son is super excited when I told him we were getting a Deadpool!

#2418 5 years ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

Hey Deadpool owners, about to spring for a premium but still considering Iron Maiden. Any of you out there own both that like Deadpool better?

Go Deadpool, unless you are an Iron Maiden music fan. Music will get to you after awhile if you are not a fan of it.

#2419 5 years ago

I would say personally deadpool people can relate to deadpool I played both and I personally like both but I think deadpool takes a lead because if your planning on having company play it they will enjoy it.. if not iron maiden is the right choice... think of the children Haha.. jk

#2420 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Go Deadpool, unless you are an Iron Maiden music fan. Music will get to you after awhile if you are not a fan of it.

I own both.
Maiden fan since 1979 until Blaze Ballsup came along.

IMDN....game is packed mostly with songs I love, but even I have the music way down on the game so that callouts are clearer ( I would do that with any music game but also I would never buy a music based pin on bands I dislke....ACDC and AS spring to mind).

Deadpool...I actually dislike the movies so thankfully this is based on comics. Bought game due to unique layout. An absolute bastard to get dialled in HOWEVER once sorted out.....the game is bloody amazing.

I play DP more MAINLY because I have a score that for the life of me I cant get past and its one of those love/ frustrate games.

Both excellent choices.

#2421 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Deadpool...I actually dislike the movies so thankfully this is based on comics. Bought game due to unique layout. An absolute bastard to get dialled in HOWEVER once sorted out.....the game is bloody amazing.

Any tips on dialing in Deadpool? Anything other than finding a playfield angle it likes?

#2422 5 years ago

My family loves IMDN Prem despite the theme. A 10 year old girl and 7 year old boy. The game is amazing.. Funny though because of co-op mode and the simplicity, my daughters favorite game is TNA.

However my Deadpool Premium will soon sit side by side and I have no doubt IMDN will be neglected. Deadpool is like a little boy magnet..

#2423 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Deadpool is like a little boy magnet..

I hope they don't put them in church's.

#2424 5 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I hope they don't put them in church's.

#2425 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Any tips on dialing in Deadpool? Anything other than finding a playfield angle it likes?

Lots of angle changes to find a sweet spot. Was at 7.2 , thought that was the spot but then the right orbit lane clunked often. Back to 6.2....peeeeeerfect for ramps and orbits....but the slow spinning bounce off side drops saw a lot of STDM. Tried everything in between and have settled at 6.8 which sees decent orbits and Katana mostly sweet. I spent a month of nights on my knees and back....whoring myself to this game

I then bent ramp exit for Katana as others have and I keep game waxed and polished including the Katana entry, exit side rails.

Sling action was out of control WILD, so I adjusted switches to just slightly less sensitivity and adjusted power from 32 way way down to 14 and found that made the lower half of table and drop target rebounds more manageable.

I also tore down flipper mechs, cleaned piston, sleeve, coil stop and adjusted EOS switches and flipper cab switches so everything clean and strong.

Did I mention I keep game polished well

#2426 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Lots of angle changes to find a sweet spot. Was at 7.2 , thought that was the spot but then the right orbit lane clunked often. Back to 6.2....peeeeeerfect for ramps and orbits....but the slow spinning bounce off side drops saw a lot of STDM. Tried everything in between and have settled at 6.8 which sees decent orbits and Katana mostly sweet. I spent a month of nights on my knees and back....whoring myself to this game
I then bent ramp exit for Katana as others have and I keep game waxed and polished including the Katana entry, exit side rails.
Sling action was out of control WILD, so I adjusted switches to just slightly less sensitivity and adjusted power from 32 way way down to 14 and found that made the lower half of table and drop target rebounds more manageable.
I also tore down flipper mechs, cleaned piston, sleeve, coil stop and adjusted EOS switches and flipper cab switches so everything clean and strong.
Did I mention I keep game polished well

Nice. I've only been messing with the angle so far. I know what you mean about that right orbit shot. Mine comes up short often rattles back down into the shooter lane. I'm at 7° right now. Maybe I'll back it down a couple and see if that helps. I don't mind how my slings are behaving but I will definitely look at doing some of your other suggestions.

I just got the game so I am still using the balls that came from the factory but have silver jets arriving today, excited about that. Probably give it a cleaning and a fresh wax, see how it behaves and adjust from there. Thanks for the great tips!

#2427 5 years ago

Do you have any links to where you bend the exit? I haven’t read that yet...

You can also take out the bent rail on the inside of the entry on the right loop. Open’s it up, makes it smoother, but prone to more balls down the shooter lane. Which is fine if ur into building ur Bonus

I also re angled the sknit target. Makes the bounce up a bit more consistent and doesn't affect the center shot. Probably a huge no-no to many purists out there, but Im havin more fun!

#2428 5 years ago

Anyone have any experience with these? I am looking to get the snikit target to stay straight. It keeps leaning back on me after a few games and in turn creates air balls and makes the shot harder than it already is.

Cheers
M

82CB9C66-D37D-4176-87E8-894135BBBE51 (resized).jpeg82CB9C66-D37D-4176-87E8-894135BBBE51 (resized).jpeg
#2429 5 years ago

They work great in Tron

#2430 5 years ago

Getting this thing dialed in makes fish tales seem easy. I feel like Everytime I ajust it I'm sacrificing one shot for another. Almost got it perfect though. Such a fun game. Loving it.

#2431 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Anyone have any experience with these? I am looking to get the snikit target to stay straight. It keeps leaning back on me after a few games and in turn creates air balls and makes the shot harder than it already is.
Cheers
M
[quoted image]

They are not compatible with any Spike game. Stern already changed the bracket design for standups to try and prevent lean.

Maybe that bracket is different, but look at it and compare it to the other stand up brackets. The regular size ones now have a metal guide on the side. I don't have DP so don't know if that one standup is different. If it already has the guide, then it won't work.

#2432 5 years ago

Just ordered a pro can’t wait to get it dialed in.

6BF715C3-BE4C-4FF0-AFD1-D58545060101 (resized).jpeg6BF715C3-BE4C-4FF0-AFD1-D58545060101 (resized).jpeg
#2433 5 years ago

Hey all, I just got a pro yesterday. Its an awesome game. Looking forward to joining the community. Flip on!

#2434 5 years ago

Is this the way it suppose to be on the Pro? On screw on each side in the playfield at the edge of apron towards the outhole?
The playfield has "grain" like the worst stern i've seen aswell.....I guess it's just to raise the head and live with it.

DSC_0309 (resized).JPGDSC_0309 (resized).JPG
#2435 5 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

Is this the way it suppose to be on the Pro? On screw on each side in the playfield at the edge of apron towards the outhole.[quoted image]

Same on a Premium....

Screenshot_20190419-192028_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190419-192028_Gallery.jpg
#2436 5 years ago

Hey there having some issues with my Deadpool. First off the coin door mecs didn’t work at all out of the box (Heard other people complaining bout the same thing), the led lights have been flickering and flashing I talked with Tommy at Nirto and he said to reseed all the wires to the boards, I did that seemed to fix it but it’s been a week and the problem came back. My little Deadpool drop targets have a mind of there own sometimes and don’t all go down when hit. My Hell house scoop switch broke where the plastic meets the metal on the bottom near the soldering I’ve replaced it but now seems to not register about one and every 20 scoop shots and also my plunger spring clip broke on location and made my machine look like a complete piece of shiit the spring shot off into the machine and plunger was just useless. I know this is stuff operators have to deal with but my machines only 2 months old and seems like all these things shouldn’t be breaking so fast

Help

#2437 5 years ago

If you are talking about the color grain, I guess I always figured it looked like the comic book color grain.

15557054487891907017290 (resized).jpg15557054487891907017290 (resized).jpg
#2438 5 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

Hey there having some issues with my Deadpool. First off the coin door mecs didn’t work at all out of the box (Heard other people complaining bout the same thing), the led lights have been flickering and flashing I talked with Tommy at Nirto and he said to reseed all the wires to the boards, I did that seemed to fix it but it’s been a week and the problem came back. My little Deadpool drop targets have a mind of there own sometimes and don’t all go down when hit. My Hell house scoop switch broke where the plastic meets the metal on the bottom near the soldering I’ve replaced it but now seems to not register about one and every 20 scoop shots and also my plunger spring clip broke on location and made my machine look like a complete piece of shiit the spring shot off into the machine and plunger was just useless. I know this is stuff operators have to deal with but my machines only 2 months old and seems like all these things shouldn’t be breaking so fast
Help

I had the light issue as well. one of the wires was run over the top of one of the solenoids and pulled that cable tight. The solenoid going off for a couple dozen games or so would start to wiggle the cable out of the board.

Ran the cable around the side of the solenoid and the problem has not come back.

And, when are the little DP drop targets staying up? I believe that they are programmed to do that at times during game play.

#2439 5 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

Is this the way it suppose to be on the Pro? On screw on each side in the playfield at the edge of apron towards the outhole?[quoted image]

That’s how it is supposed to be. Since the Pro and Prem/Le have the same playfields. But only the Pro has a plastic apron. These holes are only used on Prem/Le for securing their metall apron.

#2440 5 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

Is this the way it suppose to be on the Pro? On screw on each side in the playfield at the edge of apron towards the outhole?
The playfield has "grain" like the worst stern i've seen aswell.....I guess it's just to raise the head and live with it.[quoted image]

Unfortunately, the grain is the new norm from stern. My IMDN has it and even my SW and ACDC have it to a lesser degree. I’ve heard many others who have it also.

#2441 5 years ago

What’s all this grain talk?

#2442 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Depression support group.

#2443 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I'm talking about woodgrain that are more or less visible on the playfield. On my IMDN you have to look for the lines in certain angel/light to see them (i don't care about that).
My DP's playfield they are very visible in all angels, it's not posible to miss them if youre not completly blind. Almost like planking, i can feel them a little on top of the clear.

This explain and shows what im taking about https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-normal-to-have-a-new-pf-have-planking

#2444 4 years ago

Joined the club yesterday. I can’t believe how fun this game has become. I liked it when I played it at Expo but good lord is this game great!

010A3E0E-35F2-470A-849D-D55896756F75 (resized).jpeg010A3E0E-35F2-470A-849D-D55896756F75 (resized).jpeg
#2445 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Joined the club yesterday. I can’t believe how fun this game has become. I liked it when I played it at Expo but good lord is this game great!
[quoted image]

With code near completion, this is game is rockin - and sales have picked up. Get one before they are gone!!

#2446 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

[quoted image]

It's really improved SO MUCH. The main thing that consistently still bugs me, but is a nitpick, is the eyes for the deadpool model Stern made AREN'T complete. The parts don't fill the holes right and there are bits where you can see through his head onto the background at the corners. Sloppy work. It bugs me.

#2447 4 years ago

Here’s the “ribbing” on mine. Stern seems to think it is acceptable. They have not responded to any emails. Doesn’t affect gameplay but bothers me.

39174CFC-B64A-41EF-8E09-83219A4C3350 (resized).jpeg39174CFC-B64A-41EF-8E09-83219A4C3350 (resized).jpeg
#2448 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Here’s the “ribbing” on mine. Stern seems to think it is acceptable. They have not responded to any emails. Doesn’t affect gameplay but bothers me.
[quoted image]

Mine look that bad aswell, my freinds Deadpool also looks the same.

The only good thing is that these playfield don't seems to dimple that bad, clearcoat is thinner or harder than my IMDN playfeild

#2449 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

[quoted image]

Cost cutting on the playfield wood and pre-screen prep. Yay Stern?

#2450 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

[quoted image]

Many Sterns and CPR playfields have been this way for years now. Not all of them mind you, but a lot. Seems to be the luck of the draw anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/49?hl=ravvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.