(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 326.
#2251 5 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I just picked up an HUO Deadpool pro. I like to start off with all factory settings. Anybody know where out lane posts were placed from factory? My right post is wide open. My left post is in the middle.

In my experience i lose a ton of balls in the right outlane. Its frustrating!!

#2252 5 years ago

Just purchased a NIB prem (my first pin). I only played the PRO but based on the comments from this thread, I decided a premium would be fantastic. I want to add art blades and have seen a few different styles out there. The one on the Stern site carries on the red theme (too much?) but I've seen others that have some blue as well. Any reco's or pics you can share would be great along with the best place to purchase (need to ship to Canada) Thanks!

#2253 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Thanks for the info Steve. That $80 shipped?

Prolly doesnt include shipping....

#2254 5 years ago
Quoted from gman88:

I want to add art blades and have seen a few different styles out there. Any reco's or pics you can share would be great along with the best place to purchase (need to ship to Canada) Thanks!

From Tilt Graphics.
Top notch.
Love the bullet holes

20190301_172718.jpg20190301_172718.jpg20190301_171410.jpg20190301_171410.jpg20190301_172830.jpg20190301_172830.jpg
#2255 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

From Tilt Graphics.
Top notch.
Love the bullet holes[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I was thinking about the side armour as well. Are they worth the money? With exchange its about $350.

#2256 5 years ago

I second the Tilt Graphics art blades. Very high quality.

Is there a point award for the Ninjapocalypse combo? All I ever see is the animation but i can never catch how much it is worth. Really funny animation btw.

#2257 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I second the Tilt Graphics art blades. Very high quality.
Is there a point award for the Ninjapocalypse combo? All I ever see is the animation but i can never catch how much it is worth. Really funny animation btw.

You get 20 throwing stars/ghost ninjas, at least

#2258 5 years ago
Quoted from gman88:

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I was thinking about the side armour as well. Are they worth the money? With exchange its about $350.

They look good but are a bit of a rip off. The swords are printed cardboard which was a huge surprise.

The rails are of course steel as are the black diamonds, just a printout behind them.

20190405_150939.jpg20190405_150939.jpg
#2259 5 years ago
Quoted from gman88:

Any reco's or pics you can share would be great along with the best place to purchase (need to ship to Canada) Thanks!

Another vote for Tilt Graphics! I like the design much better then the design of Stern's blades, which adds more red to an already very red game. The installation was surprisingly easy, too.

I also bought the side armor from Stern, and I agree with Wotto — they look pretty good, but are kind of a ripoff for the money. Would not recommend.
7108b7e5766748d3c6e7c1c1247c66993c870c97 (resized).jpg7108b7e5766748d3c6e7c1c1247c66993c870c97 (resized).jpg756a0b3397263dbd17dd9255c138018d635fa3cc (resized).jpg756a0b3397263dbd17dd9255c138018d635fa3cc (resized).jpgc9db466e2c3cfd9fb5e378b508e9254b3315a019 (resized).jpgc9db466e2c3cfd9fb5e378b508e9254b3315a019 (resized).jpg1dfb8db183d648f90c021416ebf3625133d72df7 (resized).jpg1dfb8db183d648f90c021416ebf3625133d72df7 (resized).jpg

#2260 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Another vote for Tilt Graphics! I like the design much better then the design of Stern's blades, which adds more red to an already very red game. The installation was surprisingly easy, too.
I also bought the side armor from Stern, and I agree with wotto — they look pretty good, but are kind of a ripoff for the money. Would not recommend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah...I never thought much about art blades. Then my Deadpool came with these. Now I want them on all my machines. They look so freaking good and really finish the look. My other machines look naked.

#2261 5 years ago
Quoted from gman88:

Just purchased a NIB prem (my first pin). I only played the PRO but based on the comments from this thread, I decided a premium would be fantastic. I want to add art blades and have seen a few different styles out there. The one on the Stern site carries on the red theme (too much?) but I've seen others that have some blue as well. Any reco's or pics you can share would be great along with the best place to purchase (need to ship to Canada) Thanks!

I like the look of the art blades but decided to go with the mirror blades.

D6B39565-E67B-4944-B0ED-EFE7C9F8FB0D (resized).jpegD6B39565-E67B-4944-B0ED-EFE7C9F8FB0D (resized).jpeg
#2262 5 years ago

I did mirror blades as well..the playfield is pretty busy so I like to blades better on this title.

#2263 5 years ago
33B7138A-9E78-4F39-9EF0-D132D2996523 (resized).jpeg33B7138A-9E78-4F39-9EF0-D132D2996523 (resized).jpeg
#2264 5 years ago

$10 Wal-Mart mod...

IMG_20190405_181946 (resized).jpgIMG_20190405_181946 (resized).jpg
#2265 5 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

$10 Wal-Mart mod...[quoted image]

Are those just decals that you put on the speaker grills? Got a link to the item? They look good!

#2266 5 years ago

Ya, they are 3-D plastic car decals. Found it in the auto section. Plastic with an adhesive backing.

IMG_20190405_202504 (resized).jpgIMG_20190405_202504 (resized).jpg
#2267 5 years ago

I picked up one of those 3D stickers on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010TFOLA0/
) and put it on the coinbox. I think it looks pretty good there, too.

deadpool_20190406_151142-Edit (resized).jpgdeadpool_20190406_151142-Edit (resized).jpg
#2268 5 years ago

I'm having trouble finding the service bulletin for the Kitana sword shot. Wasn't there something to adjust on the PF to make the shot smoother from the left flipper?

#2269 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I'm having trouble finding the service bulletin for the Kitana sword shot. Wasn't there something to adjust on the PF to make the shot smoother from the left flipper?

Hrm, I don't recall seeing one. AFAIK there have not been any service bulletins for Deadpool as of yet.

#2270 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I don't think Stern posted an official service bulletin, but Fattdirk posted earlier in this forum thread what he did based on guidance from Stern. Basically adjusted the metal ball rail guides.

#2272 5 years ago

Do you have pictures you can share of a Premium/LE version with your stars installed?

#2273 5 years ago

Also went with mirrors... cant go wrong and brightens the pf which is already busy.... beautiful but busy. Each to their own though.

That said this would possibly be 1 pin that suits them... I personally detest them and to me most of the art blades out there only make the game look worse than good ol mirrors. Just an opinion.

20190404_125628 (resized).jpg20190404_125628 (resized).jpg
#2274 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Do you have pictures you can share of a Premium/LE version with your stars installed?

Shipped my test set out this week will have premium shots this week.
The only difference is mounting the figure rather than the flat piece of plastic. We have added a bracket, notched the side for the wire and kit includes black tie straps to use as Stern did.

#2275 5 years ago

Where did you get them from ?

Quoted from John1210:

Also went with mirrors... cant go wrong and brightens the pf which is already busy.... beautiful but busy. Each to their own though.
That said this would possibly be 1 pin that suits them... I personally detest them and to me most of the art blades out there only make the game look worse than good ol mirrors. Just an opinion.
[quoted image]

Quoted from John1210:

[quoted image]

#2276 5 years ago

I love my Tilt art blades, but the mirrors look pretty sick on this game, too!

#2277 5 years ago

Just ordered a Deadpool pro through my local distributor, should be here Friday or Saturday. I have been following this thread for a while now and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Any tips on initial setup? Looks like 7 degrees is the way to go for leveling? What should I look out for having a machine setup on carpet? Are there any pads or anything that anyone suggests putting under the feet? Any other tips in general? Must have mods such as protectors etc.? This will be my first home pin. Super excited!

#2278 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Just ordered a Deadpool pro through my local distributor, should be here Friday or Saturday. I have been following this thread for a while now and can't wait to get my hands on it.
Any tips on initial setup? Looks like 7 degrees is the way to go for leveling? What should I look out for having a machine setup on carpet? Are there any pads or anything that anyone suggests putting under the feet? Any other tips in general? Must have mods such as protectors etc.? This will be my first home pin. Super excited!

Congrats, it’s a great game. I had mine set up at 7.2. I didn’t need any other adjustment. Lots of mod choices out there, including from us. Mirrors and shaker are the first two things I put on any game.

#2279 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Couple things I’ve done since owning it in August.
1- check the scoop switch screws, might want to dab a little blue thread lock on them so they won’t loosen and fall out, that’s been reported on several machines including mine.

2- I set the auto ball launch to 108 in the power setting. This launches the ball into the upper rollovers rather then going around the left loop. I think they changed the latest code where the gate locks on that loop so the auto launch stays in the upper rollovers anyway.

3- I installed a 7 piece (I think) plastic protector kit, just to keep them from cracking.

4- installed 2 spotlights on the lower playfield, really helped the dark middle field.

5- installed tilt art blades, awesome looking!

6- biggest thing is get the angle set right. On some games it’s 6.8 on others steeper. If it shoots clunky then adjust it.
This game can shoot very smoothly, it just needs the right setup, as the katana shot is tight and needs the right angle to work.
Most of the “clunky” camp people aren’t taking time to set them up right.

Hope you enjoy the game, it’s by far the most played game at my place.

#2280 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

1- check the scoop switch screws, might want to dab a little blue thread lock on them so they won’t loosen and fall out, that’s been reported on several machines including mine.
2- I set the auto ball launch to 108 in the power setting. This launches the ball into the upper rollovers rather then going around the left loop. I think they changed the latest code where the gate locks on that loop so the auto launch stays in the upper rollovers anyway.
3- I installed a 7 piece (I think) plastic protector kit, just to keep them from cracking.
4- installed 2 spotlights on the lower playfield, really helped the dark middle field.
6- biggest thing is get the angle set right. On some games it’s 6.8 on others steeper. If it shoots clunky then adjust it.
This game can shoot very smoothly, it just needs the right setup, as the katana shot is tight and needs the right angle to work.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've played Deadpool a lot at a couple of locations and can definitely tell when it isn't set up well. One machine is impossible to make shots on and the other is buttery smooth.

Does the plastic protector set you put on protect the plastic on the ramp below the hammock? I've seen this piece broken on two machines and it ruins the shot.

What about protection for the shorter lane?

OH one more questions. Should I wax it out of the box? Do I dare ask what wax is preferred? I'm sure that topic has been beat to death but I'm relatively new to pinball.

#2281 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Congrats, it’s a great game. I had mine set up at 7.2. I didn’t need any other adjustment. Lots of mod choices out there, including from us. Mirrors and shaker are the first two things I put on any game.

Thanks, I've been to your site before, I'll have to take a closer look at the Deadpool mods you guys offer.

#2282 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Forgot about 1, the screws fell out of my scoop switch when I first got the game. My boom button also needed adjustment. Minor stuff.

#2283 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Thanks for the suggestions. I've played Deadpool a lot at a couple of locations and can definitely tell when it isn't set up well. One machine is impossible to make shots on and the other is buttery smooth.
Does the plastic protector set you put on protect the plastic on the ramp below the hammock? I've seen this piece broken on two machines and it ruins the shot.
OH one more questions. Should I wax it out of the box? Do I dare ask what wax is preferred? I'm sure that topic has been beat to death but I'm relatively new to pinball.

Wax isn’t needed on an NIB if it’s planned for home use. Wait a few months, then wax it. Out of the box, just run a micro fiber cloth to the playfield while looking for any oddities, targets out of alignment, cosmetic issues, etc...

I highly recommend replacing the factory stern balls. I used to get the pinball life gloss balls but I don’t think they carry them anymore. I’ve since used Marco Specialties balls and they’re great. Standard for games with magnets, or their premium silver jets if no magnets. Don’t think DP has magnets so you should be covered. If you want high gloss shiny balls then get the ninjas from ball baron, but personally, I don’t like them. They look phenomenal, but they play...’different’. I don’t know if their sizes different, weigh different, or what; but they play more floaty to me.

Enjoy your new game. I’m getting close to pulling the trigger on a DP myself. Just contemplating whether I want to wait and see BKSR and/or Wonka first.

#2284 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wax isn’t needed on an NIB if it’s planned for home use. Wait a few months, then wax it. Out of the box, just run a micro fiber cloth to the playfield while looking for any oddities, targets out of alignment, cosmetic issues, etc...
I highly recommend replacing the factory stern balls. I used to get the pinball life gloss balls but I don’t think they carry them anymore. I’ve since used Marco Specialties balls and they’re great. Standard for games with magnets, or their premium silver jets if no magnets. Don’t think DP has magnets so you should be covered. If you want high gloss shiny balls then get the ninjas from ball baron, but personally, I don’t like them. They look phenomenal, but they play...’different’. I don’t know if their sizes different, weigh different, or what; but they play more floaty to me.
Enjoy your new game. I’m getting close to pulling the trigger on a DP myself. Just contemplating whether I want to wait and see BKSR and/or Wonka first.

BKSR looks like it could be a winner. I think that Deadflip is live streaming it tomorrow so I am excited to see that. I contemplated waiting and playing BKSR before pulling the trigger on DP but the wife really likes DP as well and was not to fond of the theme or artwork on BKSR and it was hard enough to justify with her to just get the DP so you gotta take the wins you can get. Personally I was having a hard time deciding between DP and Star Wars. I have played both a ton on location but there was just something about DP that kept bringing me back more often.

I hope someplace near me gets a BKSR soon though, I am pretty excited about that.

#2285 5 years ago

Deadpool just busted into the TOP 5 of TOP 100

#2286 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

What should I look out for having a machine setup on carpet? Are there any pads or anything that anyone suggests putting under the feet?

For carpet I use these... can get at Walmart or Home Depot for quick pickup.

Depending on the type of carpet, they can help with nudging. And easier to move for maintenance.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019IWB1VC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_cu5QCb4361VMG

#2287 5 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Deadpool acaba de ser eliminado en el TOP 5 de TOP 100

How is it possible to upload so many posts so quickly? It will be an error?

#2288 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

How is it possible to upload so many posts so quickly? It will be an error?

Top 100 refreshes every Monday. There must be at least 15 ratings for it to enter the pinside top list. DP premium had <15 ratings last week, now that it has 16 (very good ratings) it has merged with DPLE and pro pumping it to #5 spot.

Unfortunately, This will get people’s panties bunches up when they see what has happened. Whether they’ve played DP (on recent code) or not is irrelevant and it will be slammed back down to the 20s, 30s, or possibly further. Over time, probably in about 6-9 months as true honest players rate the game, it will get settled in to a nice spot and will roughly stay there only moving up and down a spot or 2 occasionally moving forward.

#2289 5 years ago

Ok ok.thanks!!!!

#2290 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Top 100 refreshes every Monday. There must be at least 15 ratings for it to enter the pinside top list. DP premium had &lt;15 ratings last week, now that it has 16 (very good ratings) it has merged with DPLE and pro pumping it to #5 spot.
Unfortunately, This will get people’s panties bunches up when they see what has happened. Whether they’ve played DP (on recent code) or not is irrelevant and it will be slammed back down to the 20s, 30s, or possibly further. Over time, probably in about 6-9 months as true honest players rate the game, it will get settled in to a nice spot and will roughly stay there only moving up and down a spot or 2 occasionally moving forward.

Deadpool Prem/LE has improved A LOT. It was a terrible placeholder for a long time, now it's actually fun. Once people get some time on newer code, they'll realize it's much more worthy of putting on a "buy now" list than Munsters or whatever code-starved pin Stern is throwing out currently. Have fun with Deadpool for a year or more while Stern's current releases complete development in the wild (which is not a fun period).

#2291 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I think this is the plastic set I got, went in real easy and does the job.
I removed the original metal washers from the sling plastics when installing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1114-little-shop-of-games/01902-deadpool-8-piece-easy-break-plastic-protector-set

#2292 5 years ago

Hopefully Deadpool's next update has this system functionality just added to Munsters 0.98:

Added UTIL->SAVE and UTIL->LOAD which save and restore all game settings
to / from a USB thumbdrive.

LONG overdue.

#2293 5 years ago

Should you be able to backhand the left ramp from a cradle? I can, if I hit it just right...not sure where my pitch is at, but the bubble is in the middle

#2294 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Are those just decals that you put on the speaker grills? Got a link to the item? They look good!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/3D-Chrome-Emblem-Car-Truck-SUV-Home-Office-Marvel-Comics-Deadpool-Logo/896194916

#2295 5 years ago

FYI, if any lurkers are interested who are thinking about jumping in the deep end of the best pool around, my Deadpool Pro is for sale. "If it's so good, why you ditchin it!?" you ask?

Buddy is selling his premium to me. I can't ever see myself being sans Deadpool. This game is one of the most under rated games that has been released in the past few years imo. I realize I am preaching to the choir here but damn, I love it.

Pinside Ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77704

#2296 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hopefully Deadpool's next update has this system functionality just added to Munsters 0.98:
Added UTIL-&gt;SAVE and UTIL-&gt;LOAD which save and restore all game settings
to / from a USB thumbdrive.
LONG overdue.

Ah, good to know! I hope so, too.

I wonder if that includes high scores being maintained? Although I kind of get why those are reset between FW version updates, but I still hate to see them wiped out.

#2297 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Ah, good to know! I hope so, too.
I wonder if that includes high scores being maintained? Although I kind of get why those are reset between FW version updates, but I still hate to see them wiped out.

That's detailed in the overall VERY lame 0.98 Munsters update (the system update is the star and like 70% of the text for the update):

When restoring the settings to the SAME MACHINE, you can choose to
restore:
"RESTORE ALL SETTINGS"
"RESTORE ALL ADJUSTMENTS"
"RESTORE ONLY STD ADJUSTMENTS"
"RESTORE ONLY HIGH SCORES"
"RESTORE ONLY AUDITS"

When using the saved settings with another machine of the SAME TITLE and
MODEL (for example settings file created on a DeadPool Pro and restoring
to a different DeadPool Pro) you can choose to restore:
"RESTORE ALL ADJUSTMENTS"

When using the saved settings with another machine of a DIFFERENT TITLE or
MODEL (for example settings file created on a DeadPool Pro and restoring
to a Munsters Pro) you can only choose to restore:

"RESTORE ALL ADJUSTMENTS" will restore the Standard Adjustments listed
below and all Feature Adjustments.

"RESTORE ONLY STD ADJUSTMENTS" will restore the following Standard
Adjustments:
Custom Message
Custom Pricing
Custom Coin Door
"REPLAY TYPE"
"REPLAY PERCENTAGE"
"REPLAY AWARD"
"REPLAY LEVELS"
"REPLAY BOOST"
"SPECIAL LIMIT"
"SPECIAL AWARD"
"SPECIAL PERCENTAGE"
"FREE GAME LIMIT"
"EXTRA BALL LIMIT"
"EXTRA BALL PERCENTAGE"
"GAME PRICING"
"MATCH AWARD"
"MATCH PERCENTAGE"
"BALLS PER GAME"
"TILT WARNINGS"
"TILT DEBOUNCE"
"CREDIT LIMIT"
"FREE PLAY"
"KNOCKER VOLUME"
"START GAME ON CREDIT"
"GAME RESTART"
"TIMED PLUNGER"
"FLIPPER BALL LAUNCH"
"COINDOOR BALL SAVER"
"COMPETITION MODE"
"CONSOLATION BALL"
"PLAYER COMPETITION"
"TEAM SCORES"
"ALLOW HIGH SCORES"
"HIGH SCORE AWARD"
"GRAND CHAMPION AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #1 AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #2 AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #3 AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #4 AWARDS"
"HSTD INITIALS"
"HSTD RESET COUNT"
"COIN INPUT DELAY"
"LOST BALL RECOVERY"
"COIN DOOR DISABLE TILT"
"TIME FORMAT"
"FAST BOOT"
"LANGUAGE"
"PLAYER LANGUAGE SELECT"
"PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS"
"ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS"
"GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS"
"SERVICE MENU B.BOX BRIGHTNESS"

Games will now persist ALL SETTINGS after a software update. This
functionality will be available in the game release AFTER the release which
uses system 2.24.

#2298 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's detailed in the overall VERY lame 0.98 Munsters update (the system update is the star and like 70% of the text for the update):

Nice, thanks for the great information! Sorry that you were disappointed in the 0.98 updates specific to your game, though. Deadpool's 0.99 was excellent, so fingers crossed for a more robust 0.99 Munsters update.

#2299 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Nice, thanks for the great information! Sorry that you were disappointed in the 0.98 updates specific to your game, though. Deadpool's 0.99 was excellent, so fingers crossed for a more robust 0.99 Munsters update.

Deadpool's next update this month is supposed to be meaty, so looking forward to that.

I'm fine with a crap Munsters maintenance update if that means Dwight is completely rethinking the game (as Lyman did with TWD and Batman '66) to make it desirable. We don't have a dog in the fight anymore since we got rid of the one we had on location here. We'll revisit when Munsters has better code, which I hope it does. I REALLY like the theme.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/46?hl=stoneyfl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.