(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 324.
#2151 5 years ago

Had a pretty insane first ball yesterday

AF4FF30E-598F-499E-BAFF-BD01BA863499 (resized).jpegAF4FF30E-598F-499E-BAFF-BD01BA863499 (resized).jpeg
#2152 5 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

[quoted image]

Impressive (and your pretty insane first ball score is better than my really good three ball games).

#2153 5 years ago

The actuator on my switch just gets best to hell and falls off. Hopefully the bulkier ones I ordered fit.

#2154 5 years ago

Just picked up a Premium and zero issues out of the box. Digging the new code...

#2155 5 years ago

I got these in the mail from Stern today. The install was made a bit more difficult by the 6 pointed star being made so that it would only fit with the unpolished side up. Luckily I had a wheel to polish these, and after that the install was easy. I like that they match the sword and I felt they were reasonably priced at $26. Right after I installed them I got the GC score on my game, so they must do something.

IMG_6383 (resized).jpegIMG_6383 (resized).jpegIMG_6389 (resized).jpegIMG_6389 (resized).jpeg
#2156 5 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

[quoted image]

Sucks to be the runners up!

#2157 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Just to chime in on this, I have given some thought to doing a little upgrade for sound on Dead Pool. I posted in the request for rated R thread, that if I was fortunate enough to find someone locally to let me borrow their game for month or so, I'd give it a shot.
It's so much work to try and nail everything without testing. Especially, based on my limited time with a local game on location (which I can barely hear).
I do think Mini Deadpool represents some challenges, but other things could be implemented, and possibly some music staples from the movies would work I think. Not a big fan of the generic rock and techno music used.

i just got a pro . perhaps a collab could work as i am already thinking of sound replacement as well.

#2158 5 years ago

A good game

DSC_0005 (resized).JPGDSC_0005 (resized).JPG
#2159 5 years ago

We did some color tests today with final dome center installed.
Will be test fitting next weekend.

20190323_205326 (resized).jpg20190323_205326 (resized).jpg
#2160 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We did some color tests today with final dome center installed.
Will be test fitting next weekend.
[quoted image]

Wow - nice !!!!

Will they be installed on all 3 bumpers?

When available and pricing?

Thx

#2161 5 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

Un buen juego
[quoted image]

a magnificent game ...!!!!!!!

#2162 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Wow - nice !!!!
Will they be installed on all 3 bumpers?
When available and pricing?
Thx

We are test fitting on a pro next week.
Will be on site by mid April or sooner.
New mod announcement are made first on or newsletter then here. Price at launch $79.95 a
Set of three with one plastic.
Hookedonpinball.com

#2163 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We are test fitting on a pro next week.
Will be on site by mid April or sooner.
New mod announcement are made first on or newsletter then here. Price at launch $79.95 a
Set of three with one plastic.
Hookedonpinball.com

Is that 3 metal covers and a plastic piece? Or 2 metal and 1 plastic cover?
Definitely going to order as soon as available

#2164 5 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Is that 3 metal covers and a plastic piece? Or 2 metal and 1 plastic cover?
Definitely going to order as soon as available

Three pop bumpers in the kit along with an optional install plastic which we are working on this weekend.
All pops are a single cast design which are then polished smooth before chrome plate is added.
It may be hard to tell but the pops are 3d sculpted to give the look of an actual throwing star (roughly 6mm thick).
Once plating is complete the color is backfilled in and the dome added with more back filled red behind the dome.
This creates one strong pop with transparent sections that really make it well "pop" on the playfield.
Save your money buy this mod once, just a few weeks out still.

We have been documenting on our site and on this thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pop-bumper-progression-hookedonpinballcom#post-4900619

#2165 5 years ago

Had my first two billion point games tonight. This one was slightly higher that the other one. Two completely different games though. This GC game I was one shot away from completing every mode. The other game was all Mech Suit and Disco Multiballs with 4x playfield multiplier

Fun game.

image_from_ios_720 (resized).jpgimage_from_ios_720 (resized).jpg
#2166 5 years ago

Joined the 1B club tonight as well. Half of it was mechsuit

5CA917BA-F1F4-4EAC-B725-512F4652A541 (resized).jpeg5CA917BA-F1F4-4EAC-B725-512F4652A541 (resized).jpeg
#2167 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

Joined the 1B club tonight as well. Half of it was mechsuit
[quoted image]

Beat me by a million

#2168 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Beat me by a million

Right when you started feeling good too. Haha

#2169 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Beat me by a million

I realized that right after i posted.. you had a couple killer games.

Last time I got anywhere near 1B there was a code update a couple days later and scores got wiped. Wonder if that will happen here again haha

#2170 5 years ago

Contemplating a deadpool pro + T2 or a deadpool Le... not sure which way to fall does the mirror ball add much same with the ramp?

#2171 5 years ago

Joined the club with a NIB demo game at TPF! 555 plays over the weekend, and was happy to share the love!

Score-wise, just 748M so far, but climbing every day...

DP-plays (resized).jpgDP-plays (resized).jpg
#2172 5 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Contemplating a deadpool pro + T2 or a deadpool Le... not sure which way to fall does the mirror ball add much same with the ramp?

I played the pro a lot at TPF and I feel the extra ramp adds a ton to the game on the premium. The mirror ball not so much. The drops make it play differently as well. I am very happy with the decision to go with the premium if only for the left orbit shot alone.

#2174 5 years ago

I'm playing both right now , Premium in arcade and the pro at distributor and i really like the Pro and feel that for me it will not change much if i go premium.

Just waiting on jack to annonce next title , if it's wonka like people are saying i will be buying a DeadpooL but if it's a Guns n roses or motley crue i will have to wait and see if they play nice .

Good for Pinball to have choices but its playing with my head a lot

#2175 5 years ago

I'm playing both right now , Premium in arcade and the pro at distributor and i really like the Pro and feel that for me it will not change much if i go premium.

Just waiting on jack to annonce next title , if it's wonka like people are saying i will be buying a DeadpooL but if it's a Guns n roses or motley crue i will have to wait and see if they play nice .

Good for Pinball to have choices but its playing with my head a lot

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2176 5 years ago

Are the dates on the Price is Right wheel for the match animation birthdays? There's a 1952 (don't remember the month/day offhand) a 1985 (1/29 or 12/9), and a 1974 (7/2/74) that I can think of for sure, but pretty sure I've seen others. Gomez is 1955, so it's not his (though it may be in there), and Gary Stern is 1945, so not him. They don't match up with people I thought of involved with DP, but I'm sure they're dates and probably birthdays. Anyone know?

#2177 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Had my first two billion point games tonight. This one was slightly higher that the other one. Two completely different games though. This GC game I was one shot away from completing every mode. The other game was all Mech Suit and Disco Multiballs with 4x playfield multiplier
Fun game.
[quoted image]

How do you get that 4x lit solid? I got it the other day late in the game but not sure how. Lit solid I assume it doesn't time out

#2178 5 years ago

I didn’t have 4x solid, just hit the shot enough to get it during both mb.

#2179 5 years ago

If anybody has an extra pro translite for sale at a reasonable price, let me know. I prefer it to the premium translite.

#2180 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I didn’t have 4x solid, just hit the shot enough to get it during both mb.

Hmm, wonder how to do it. I know you can get 2x solid from little deadpool bounce but am not sure about others

#2181 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

If anybody has an extra pro translite for sale at a reasonable price, let me know. I prefer it to the premium translite.

Email terry at pinball life with the part number 830-8427-K1 and see if he can just order one for you.

#2182 5 years ago

I heard a Jackpot callout tonight sung opera style, was very funny.

Also, tell me they put Miss Piggy "hyyyyAaaa" in the Mystique mode.....surely that's the same sound

#2183 5 years ago

Im pretty sire when you see the pow and bam and whatnot while fighting ninjas i have seen taint flash across

#2184 5 years ago

I used a cherry switch with a long actuator and bent it to match the stock one. Added a spacer and it’s been rock solid so far.

#2185 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I played the pro a lot at TPF and I feel the extra ramp adds a ton to the game on the premium. The mirror ball not so much. The drops make it play differently as well. I am very happy with the decision to go with the premium if only for the left orbit shot alone.

Nice features on the Premium for sure. And I'm glad you liked playing my Pro. I simply didn't have the extra 1400+ for the Premium.

I did buy a LerMods disco ball and added it after I got home. Lame. Lame. Deciding what to do about that.

Anyway... Deadpool WINS!

#2186 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Nice features on the Premium for sure. And I'm glad you liked playing my Pro. I simply didn't have the extra 1400+ for the Premium.
I did buy a LerMods disco ball and added it after I got home. Lame. Lame. Deciding what to do about that.
Anyway... Deadpool WINS!

What if you had the extra cash would you have gone premium?

#2187 5 years ago

What if you had the extra cash would you have gone premium?

Yes. If you have the "extra money," there's no reason to not go Premium.

#2188 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Anyway... Deadpool WINS!

I was watching the Disco ball for futur purchase...
Can you explain what the ball does and what you would like it to do .

Thanks

#2189 4 years ago

DP L.E.
T2 audio is so abrasive and its fun on occasion but not daily...

#2190 4 years ago

I can only speak about the LerMods disco ball.

It ties (passively) to the Disco insert light. Insert light comes on, then disco ball rotates and its light comes on. So...

When in attract mode, the thing goes on and off and you can hear it. Irritating.

The lights in the base hit you in the eyes as much as they hit the ball.

The light bouncing off the ball is next to nothing.

Disappointing.

It would seem the best way to do a disco ball would be to have 2 separate items. A rotating ball on a shorter shaft. And a remote-mounted light to cast upon it.

I've already disconnected this thing and I'm deciding what to do.

#2191 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

It ties (passively) to the Disco insert light. Insert light comes on, then disco ball rotates and its light comes on. So...
When in attract mode, the thing goes on and off and you can hear it. Irritating.
Disappointing.
It would seem the best way to do a disco ball would be to have 2 separate items. A rotating ball on a shorter shaft. And a remote-mounted light to cast upon it.

Big Thanks for your answer , well appreciated .

#2192 4 years ago

Just got to Mr. Sinister and proceeded to drain after making two shots. RIP

#2193 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Disappointing.

Hey, appreciate the feedback, which we take very seriously. We have not received feedback about lights shining in anyone’s eyes or loud motors so we have not considered making changes. Is there a place in front of the disco ball to mount a spotlight? I don’t have my game anymore, but don’t recall there being one. If there is, we can light it so we don’t have to light it from the bottom. I can even send you a spotlight setup to try, but you’d have to solder it in line.

It does function differently than the premium and le. As you noted, it comes on when the disco insert is on or flashing. The alternative was to light it all the time tied to gi, but didn’t think that would go over well. In the premium and le it’s coded in the game, not the case in the pro.

We offer a lifetime warranty as long as you own your game so you are also welcome to send it back for a full refund.

#2194 4 years ago

Just played the pro and the premium tonight. And I must say having that ball return to the right flipper from the left loop is much more satisfying and closer to normal pinball action than having the ball fed to the pop bumpers. I got to Sauron twice I think and got close to me sinister too. Great game. But LE/Prem for me I think

#2195 4 years ago

Just want y'all to know I and Rob with Lermods have been talking and working on solutions for the disco ball. He's been very responsive and great to work with!

#2196 4 years ago

Had my best first ball ever by far yesterday at about 685m. My GC score is 892m, so Im thinking Im going to blow by that. I had extra ball so Im starting my 1st ball again with 685m in the bank and..........I have 3 terrible balls and come away with 745m.........Ugh! On the bright side the last few days I have finally found the sweet spot for hitting snkkt shots. So Im trying to time my multiballs around them.

#2197 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

On the bright side the last few days I have finally found the sweet spot for hitting snkkt shots. So Im trying to time my multiballs around them.

I can only seem to hit mine on a flying shot on a ball bouncing to the left flipper. The flipper doesn’t seem strong enough to hit the shot completely from a cradle.

#2198 4 years ago

The only time i can hit the sknit with any purpose (and at like 50% sucess rate) is via the left ramp.

Cross shot or backhand, the speed coming down the return seems to be just right to do an early flip that gets a solid bounce of the target.

Fukin love this game. I’m gettin a poutine

#2199 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

The only time i can hit the sknit with any purpose (and at like 50% sucess rate) is via the left ramp.
Cross shot or backhand, the speed coming down the return seems to be just right to do an early flip that gets a solid bounce of the target.
Fukin love this game. I’m gettin a poutine

La_Banquise_Poutine_(cropped) (resized).jpgLa_Banquise_Poutine_(cropped) (resized).jpg
#2200 4 years ago

I forget; did DP come out before or after IMDN? And does the pro come with service rails?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Grovetown, GA
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/44?hl=stoneyfl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.