(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 326.
#2101 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I personally think Iron Maiden is a much better game than SW, but I know people really like SW for some reason We have a SW at our location and I just can't get into it. Maiden is one of my favorite pins ever.

I seem to like star wars, the shots seem good to me. I like Iron Maiden just the music keeps me wanting SW more. I also have ACNC on order but it is going to take a while to get it. I am out of room from there. The rest of the pins I have I dont want to trade out yet.

#2102 5 years ago

As my PRO is thoroughly on the road to paying itself off (in very quick fashion relatively speaking), let it be known that it my experience in the last 7 years it is my top earner for a modern Stern hands down (or any that I've ever operated as well). Yes type of location, volume of customers and demographics are key, but in the future this machine will be relocated and I'll keep you guys posted on its future successes. Lastly as implied in the last sentence I really may get a 2nd one to put where the current one is but at the moment its holding up well.

#2103 5 years ago

Not an owner, but I'm loving playing DP pro on location and league. It's become one of my go to choices in league. There are so many good quotes in the game. "Winner, Winner. Chimichanga dinner"! Here's a couple pics from my best game so far.

20190315_130306 (resized).jpg20190315_130306 (resized).jpg20190315_130450 (resized).jpg20190315_130450 (resized).jpg
#2104 5 years ago

How many LE’s were made? 500?

#2105 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

How many LE’s were made? 500?

Yep

#2106 5 years ago

Are the flippers supposed to droop down a little on this game. Mine seem to sag a little, making it difficult to cradle the ball. Maybe it helps to make the Katana shot or do mine need to be adjusted.

#2107 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Are the flippers supposed to droop down a little on this game. Mine seem to sag a little, making it difficult to cradle the ball. Maybe it helps to make the Katana shot or do mine need to be adjusted.

They shouldn't sag. I find it fairly easy to cradle on mine and on every other DP I've played.

#2108 5 years ago

On code 0.99 Premium/Le i read : Disco Multiball - GI no longer turns off during multiball.

So...it means that in disco multiball all lights are on ?

Thanks

#2109 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

On code 0.99 Premium/Le i read : Disco Multiball - GI no longer turns off during multiball.
Thanks

I updated the code on my premium, and the upper half is still dark during disco

#2110 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I personally think Iron Maiden is a much better game than SW, but I know people really like SW for some reason We have a SW at our location and I just can't get into it. Maiden is one of my favorite pins ever.

I have both (pro versions); I go back & forth on which I like better. Tonight, SW won hands down. I finally opened the outlanes on that bad boy, gave it a good wipe down and holy hell it plays fast and fun. IMDN is definitely the total package from art, call outs, layout; to sounds, music, and rules. But man, SW is so addicting. SW has such a near unorthodox ruleset, while IMDN is more typical pinball rules. I enjoy both of them very much, they compliment each other with such variety and style of play.

That all said; I’m wondering how well a DP PREM would fit in my small lineup along side those 2. I have 3 fast, flowy games; so I’m looking for something...well, different. Right now I’m holding off to see pricing on WOZ YBR, so right now it’s between DP & WOZ. If YBR can come under <$8500 shipped (I honestly don’t think it will), but then I’m going with that pin. I may also wait and see what Steve Ritchie has to offer next, but I imagine it’s speed and flow; something I don’t need in the lineup right now. I want different and immersive.

Being in the market for another pin has made realize one thing; stern have this shit down. If JJP could somehow bring their price down $500-1000 it would be an easy buy for me, but really my budget is $7500...the <$8500 is if I flex it hard lol. Anyway, deep thoughts with SKB...

#2111 5 years ago

What are the thoughts on DP Pro vs Premium?

#2112 5 years ago

Anyone find a place you can buy similar figures to those on the premium.... Wolverine and dazzler for example. Modfather sells some but I think they are too big and also expensive. Prefer to source smaller versions like on the premium.

#2113 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What are the thoughts on DP Pro vs Premium?

You cant go wrong with either one....

#2114 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

You cant go wrong with either one....

Pro is an excellent game. Save some money for the next pin going with a Pro.

If your wallet is fat get a Premium if you like.

Either / Or.

#2115 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That all said; I’m wondering how well a DP PREM would fit in my small lineup along side those 2.

Man, I’ve gone through tons of Sterns and pretty soon these will be the last 3 standing in my collection. DP is fast stupid fun and is the perfect compliment to the other two. I’d be totally cool with SW or Maiden in pro, but ripping the left orbit in DP premium over and over made the premium a must have to me. Pro is super fun too though so it’s a tough one, as it’s a pretty pricey upgrade.

The selfish part of me wants you to get a Woz so I can nerd out over your strategies, but I play DP 10x more than Woz and if one had to go it would be Woz in a heartbeat

74CE1428-C9AC-4085-9648-C184C920D904 (resized).jpeg74CE1428-C9AC-4085-9648-C184C920D904 (resized).jpeg
#2116 5 years ago

I completely overlooked DP when it came out. I didnt like the stream with Jack Danger....and thought...welp, on to the next one. Man, when I played the pro on location....I couldnt get enough.
Thankfully...the wife loved it too.....so technically, I bought it for her. Even though shes out of town for 8 days....and I already set it up....but still....its hers...

#2117 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have both (pro versions); I go back &amp; forth on which I like better. Tonight, SW won hands down. I finally opened the outlanes on that bad boy, gave it a good wipe down and holy hell it plays fast and fun. IMDN is definitely the total package from art, call outs, layout; to sounds, music, and rules. But man, SW is so addicting. SW has such a near unorthodox ruleset, while IMDN is more typical pinball rules. I enjoy both of them very much, they compliment each other with such variety and style of play.
That all said; I’m wondering how well a DP PREM would fit in my small lineup along side those 2. I have 3 fast, flowy games; so I’m looking for something...well, different. Right now I’m holding off to see pricing on WOZ YBR, so right now it’s between DP &amp; WOZ. If YBR can come under &lt;$8500 shipped (I honestly don’t think it will), but then I’m going with that pin. I may also wait and see what Steve Ritchie has to offer next, but I imagine it’s speed and flow; something I don’t need in the lineup right now. I want different and immersive.
Being in the market for another pin has made realize one thing; stern have this shit down. If JJP could somehow bring their price down $500-1000 it would be an easy buy for me, but really my budget is $7500...the &lt;$8500 is if I flex it hard lol. Anyway, deep thoughts with SKB...

Let me start off by saying that I love Deadpool. The game is super and addicting. But I’m not totally sure it’s what you’re looking for. I know you like the deep strategy games like GOT and SW. And DP really isn’t that. And despite some people insisting it’s clunky, it’s actually fast and flowy. All of these are good qualities to me, but it may not be for you if you’re looking for something different.

#2118 5 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Let me start off by saying that I love Deadpool. The game is super and addicting. But I’m not totally sure it’s what you’re looking for. I know you like the deep strategy games like GOT and SW. And DP really isn’t that. And despite some people insisting it’s clunky, it’s actually fast and flowy. All of these are good qualities to me, but it may not be for you if you’re looking for something different.

Question; what do you think is deeper - your SM or DP? It doesn’t have to be deep, it just has to offer variety with a sense of fun, diversity, and non-grinding so to speak. I’m not in a hurry to buy, so i got that going - trying to be patient. I have a Pinsider friend that has an LE so we’re trying to work out a day where we can hang out, play some pinball, and he can teach me about DP before i decide on pulling a trigger.

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Man, I’ve gone through tons of Sterns and pretty soon these will be the last 3 standing in my collection. DP is fast stupid fun and is the perfect compliment to the other two. I’d be totally cool with SW or Maiden in pro, but ripping the left orbit in DP premium over and over made the premium a must have to me. Pro is super fun too though so it’s a tough one, as it’s a pretty pricey upgrade.
The selfish part of me wants you to get a Woz so I can nerd out over your strategies, but I play DP 10x more than Woz and if one had to go it would be Woz in a heartbeat [quoted image]

*Drool* I owned a WOZ for a few months. Absolutely loved it. I must have put in 1000 plays in that 3 months. I sold it for 2 reasons. One being the tech, having to reconnect connectors every other week was tiresome and i had an unsteady feeling if one day reconnecting them wouldn’t fix the issue. Two, i started getting to melt the witch almost every game and wanted to see more of the game but kept getting that repeatedly. That all said, still love that pin and miss locking lots of balls for escape multiball (is that what its called? It’s been so long haha). The multiballs, modes, and everything is so good and so immersive.

#2119 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Thanks

yes

Tanyo has said he will put on the next update an option to chose in the menu what you want, ON or OFF...

#2120 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yes
Tanyo has said he will put on the next update an option to chose in the menu what you want, ON or OFF...

thanks

#2121 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thanks. While my drop targets work fine (knock on wood), I will make sure they are sitting flush when down and are not contributing to my problem. Will also double check playfield level, but I'm pretty darn anal about that, so I do not think that is my issue.

The one I play on route would drop SDTM. I got used to nudging when the drops went down. However, with the new code or maybe before there is a ball saver you can turn on.

#2122 5 years ago

Going to be snagging a pro in the incoming weeks. Just have to sell off a couple more EM's and I'll be there. STOKED!

#2123 5 years ago

Here is a small Video of my Deadpool premium and my last score today )

Hope it can help some people having difficulties to do high score on this pinbal...

I love this pinball !! my best pin actually !!

#2124 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

The one I play on route would drop SDTM. I got used to nudging when the drops went down. However, with the new code or maybe before there is a ball saver you can turn on.

I had no idea there was a ball saver. Will check it out. Thanks!

edit: Just checked. I'm not seeing it. I see a ball save for Frenzy/Bounce, but not for when the ball is released when a LilDP mode is not lit. Oh well. If I am missing it, please point me to the adjustment number.

#2125 5 years ago

new high score for me today of 896m. previous high was 552 so quite the jump. Been really improving the last week or so. Still loving this game more and more...

20190317_184025474_iOS (resized).jpg20190317_184025474_iOS (resized).jpg
#2126 5 years ago

Major fan of this game, especially since they added the MECH SUIT multi-ball a while back. The WOLVERINE RAGE still doesn't do much for me, and ever since the code was updated to 0.99, I haven't seen a DISCO BALL multi-ball in the past 3-4 weeks (used to get them all the time) but I guess that's part of the evolution of the game. Two questions for y'all...

1) I just noticed that the BOOM buttons are accumulating as BOMBS on the screen since the last code update. WHEN is the best time to press the BOOM button to utilize those bombs in the best way?

2) I still don't notice any "meters" in terms of the QUESTS, am I missing something? How do you know that you're getting close to completing the quests? I just keep hitting shots until I'm done but is there another way to gauge how you're doing?

PS: I've had the game for over 5 months now, still haven't seen MR SINISTER one time, but I'll get there!

#2127 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

1) I just noticed that the BOOM buttons are accumulating as BOMBS on the screen since the last code update. WHEN is the best time to press the BOOM button to utilize those bombs in the best way?
2) I still don't notice any "meters" in terms of the QUESTS, am I missing something? How do you know that you're getting close to completing the quests? I just keep hitting shots until I'm done but is there another way to gauge how you're doing?

1) the best moment to use the bombs is for me during multiball to reach faster the superjackpot (its unlighting several arrows). I try to not use them during a battle except if i see that i will lose the battle ;o).

2) yes its difficult to see the advance during the quest. For megalodon, you need to count the red arrow (5 red arrows and the megalodon is dead). For t-rex, rules say 4 lildeadpool shots.

#2128 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Major fan of this game, especially since they added the MECH SUIT multi-ball a while back. The WOLVERINE RAGE still doesn't do much for me, and ever since the code was updated to 0.99, I haven't seen a DISCO BALL multi-ball in the past 3-4 weeks (used to get them all the time) but I guess that's part of the evolution of the game. Two questions for y'all...
PS: I've had the game for over 5 months now, still haven't seen MR SINISTER one time, but I'll get there!

I believe disco MB comes after the first disco mode is over. You then have to hit the spinners again so many times. Theres a counter in top left

#2129 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I had no idea there was a ball saver. Will check it out. Thanks!
edit: Just checked. I'm not seeing it. I see a ball save for Frenzy/Bounce, but not for when the ball is released when a LilDP mode is not lit. Oh well. If I am missing it, please point me to the adjustment number.

I know it comes on when you start the switch frenzy. I think you found it if it says frenzy. Let's see if we can summon the owner. triggur

#2130 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

1) the best moment to use the bombs is for me during multiball to reach faster the superjackpot (its unlighting several arrows). I try to not use them during a battle except if i see that i will lose the battle ;o).
2) yes its difficult to see the advance during the quest. For megalodon, you need to count the red arrow (5 red arrows and the megalodon is dead). For t-rex, rules say 4 lildeadpool shots.

Thanks a lot, my friend! Much appreciated.

#2131 5 years ago

Mine showed up today. Unfortunately I am really sick so can't really enjoy it yet, but it is here for when I feel better. The cab is beautiful on this version.

image_from_ios_1024 (resized).jpgimage_from_ios_1024 (resized).jpg
#2132 5 years ago

At Halloween I found this funny Deadpool candy bowl holder and thought it would make a great pinball topper.

I may have gone a little overboard but here is what it inspired.

ABB5FD88-6BDD-4330-8123-E53E1CDFDFD3 (resized).jpegABB5FD88-6BDD-4330-8123-E53E1CDFDFD3 (resized).jpegB8C90116-679F-4A85-8FD8-BF10D4EC7C2C (resized).jpegB8C90116-679F-4A85-8FD8-BF10D4EC7C2C (resized).jpeg28C425F3-36BF-4BEB-B270-1F30444800EA (resized).jpeg28C425F3-36BF-4BEB-B270-1F30444800EA (resized).jpeg3BC0AA0B-7B23-4E76-AC06-694DD97AB3D8 (resized).jpeg3BC0AA0B-7B23-4E76-AC06-694DD97AB3D8 (resized).jpeg
#2133 5 years ago

How are ball times on Deadpool in relation to progression and wizard modes. Fairly simple and straightforward; say 15-20 min ball times tops to get to final wizard mode? Does the game offer quick progression and one more game feeling/Adrenalin?

I’ve got my next pin narrowed down to DP PREM or JJPOTC. Pirates is over budget but might be able to swing it. DP PREM gives me a few extra bucks for mods and a color dmd for my acdc.

I don’t know why I’m obsessed with DO lately. I think it’s the new code, theme, and watching video of the new code. I know what I’m getting with Pirates; think I need to go play a DP PREM or LE quick before I make up my mind.

Well shit I think I answered my own question haha but if someone wants to comment on the former, I’m open ears. Thanks for letting me ramble here.

#2134 5 years ago

Im so tired with the JJP pinball... if it is NIB, there is always 3 or 4 problems to solve... stern : 0.

You play one week with your JJP and you need to repair it each week end. Its very frustrating... on my stern pinballs, i have minor problems.

Now considering the gameplay, i will say its not the same... DP is purely fun, fun, fun : a real great pinball like we want to have at home.

POTC, i really want to have one to... but i prefer to wait the update of the code and see if people will have mechanics problems in some months... after, why not to own one ;o)

#2135 5 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

At Halloween I found this funny Deadpool candy bowl holder and thought it would make a great pinball topper.
I may have gone a little overboard but here is what it inspired.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Omg... i say you the truth : it is horrible ! You have completely destroyed the beauty of this pinball...

Sorry to be honest...

#2136 5 years ago

What are the best mods for deadpool? Maybe to replace the "cartoony" deadpool toy?

#2137 5 years ago

Just picked up a deadpool limited edition and its my new favorite game. I think some of stern's recent games were flops but after playing this i know why people like stern games so much

#2138 5 years ago

I've been in a slump the past few days, then this evening after work I broke my high score of ~400,000,000 on my first ball! I was stoked to possibly be on my way to my first billion game.

Nope. Must be hard, losing all the time.

Next couple of balls drained pretty quickly. Wound up just shy of 500,000,000. Damn it! Oh well, can't complain. I love playing even when I'm screwing up. Such a fun game! I feel very fortunate to have this in my home. I'll be playing again after dinner.

#2139 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Omg... i say you the truth : it is horrible ! You have completely destroyed the beauty of this pinball...
Sorry to be honest...

C8160CB6-F9F0-45E3-95F7-FD2DDCC840CF (resized).jpegC8160CB6-F9F0-45E3-95F7-FD2DDCC840CF (resized).jpeg
#2140 5 years ago

I'm on my second scoop switch from stern and it's already banged up and failing regularly. Anyone try to replace it with a different switch? Like with a cherry-style actuator that clips on from the outside?

#2142 5 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I'm on my second scoop switch from stern and it's already banged up and failing regularly. Anyone try to replace it with a different switch? Like with a cherry-style actuator that clips on from the outside?

I have had similar problems with my scoop switch. I am currently on my third switch in my game right now. It has held up so far so fingers crossed.

#2143 5 years ago

I ordered a few styles so I’ll report back what seems to fit best.

#2144 5 years ago

Made a new transight for my LE. I felt the current one was bit to busy.
Plan to add his unicorn flying in the background somewhere.

And if anyone wants one, pm me for details.

036CC550-3B2C-4D59-BF9E-7F452E4942EF (resized).png036CC550-3B2C-4D59-BF9E-7F452E4942EF (resized).png

#2145 5 years ago

Awesome Translite!

#2146 5 years ago

Very cool Piper!

#2147 5 years ago

Pro Disco balls are available in our site and pops are in the finishing stage.
Sneak peaks on our site Hookedonpinball.com.
Test fitting pops in the next two weeks.

20190119_171404 (resized).jpg20190119_171404 (resized).jpgthumbnail_3HO STAR (resized).jpgthumbnail_3HO STAR (resized).jpg
#2148 5 years ago

Looks like you and Stern have similar pop bumper cap idea! Yours look beefy, stronger.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/deadpool-ninja-star-pop-bumper-cap-kit
05480F06-A55A-4FD6-AC5F-0E1B6BF9F631 (resized).png05480F06-A55A-4FD6-AC5F-0E1B6BF9F631 (resized).png

#2149 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I have had similar problems with my scoop switch. I am currently on my third switch in my game right now. It has held up so far so fingers crossed.

I removed my scoop switch and straightened the hump out a little, with some needle nose pliers. Therefore elongating the switch. My switch didn't extend out far enough and the ball wouldn't trigger it. I haven't had a problem since.

#2150 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Looks like you and Stern have similar pop bumper cap idea! Yours look beefy, stronger.
https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/deadpool-ninja-star-pop-bumper-cap-kit
[quoted image]

Lol now those are funny.
I'll send a set to Gomez to see what he thinks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/43?hl=poolfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.