(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 326.
#2051 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Los hoyuelos no me molestan. Lo mismo sucedió con mi Avatar Pro en su día. Finalmente, había hoyuelos por todos lados, y el campo de juego solo tenía una especie de textura ligera que no se veía mal. Los hoyuelos solo son molestos cuando son pocos, y se destacan contra las áreas sin hoyuelos / con hoyuelos leves. Todo se nivela con el tiempo.

correct.I step on my twd pro

#2052 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Everything looks good. Due to my work schedule(overnight truck driver) it would be easiest to pick it up late at night. Would midnight Friday night be ok?

I would charge you extra but seeing that this is not my machine and I have no clue who you are I would say its fine. Bring a 12 pack though if you need help loading it.

#2053 5 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Anyone in Australia not feeling the love and want to sell?

Its a great game everyone in Oz seem to be hanging on tight....love my Le

Did you try wildcard from Newcastle ?

#2054 5 years ago

My 7 year old just played 4 games in a row with scores over 350 million! He beat the pants off me! The more i play this game with the new code, the more fun it is

#2055 5 years ago

Just picked up a Deadpool Pro in a trade. Wasn’t even considering picking this pin up, I traded a super mario plus cash- the wife is loving it. Very cool pin.

91C71512-57D6-4310-9CCF-278F8FC5D83C (resized).jpeg91C71512-57D6-4310-9CCF-278F8FC5D83C (resized).jpeg

#2056 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Just picked up a Deadpool Pro in a trade. Wasn’t even considering picking this pin up, but the wife is loving it. Very cool pin.
[quoted image]

I have been quick to swap games but I am really loving DP. Might finally be my first keeper!

#2057 5 years ago

so far this game has gone from OK to fantastic. i don't think meany people will be looking to sell.
do other people feel the same ???

#2058 5 years ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

so far this game has gone from OK to fantastic. i don't think meany people will be looking to sell.

I actually thought it was great when I first played it back in October - enough that it was my first Stern purchase after looking for awhile, but agreed, it's only gotten better and better with more and more people feeling that way after some initially mixed reviews.

#2059 5 years ago

Always thought it shot great, looked great, and sounded great.

The code has evolved to a basically perfect balance of stuff to do vs. being overly complex.

I absolutely love the stacking that naturally happens as the modes (there's a bunch of them!) roll into battles. The on screen graphics make for a very cohesive and unique experience, and ripping the spinners and orbits to progress through everything always feels great.

DP is by far the most fun I've ever had with a newer Stern, and I've been a pretty big fan of most of them! Big surprise for me.

#2060 5 years ago

my Deadpool I picked up in trade has older code, what is the current code? I need to update. This is my first spike game, is the update process similar to Sam games? I have updated my Star Trek twice

#2061 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

my Deadpool I picked up in trade has older code, what is the current code? I need to update. This is my first spike game, is the update process similar to Sam games? I have updated my Star Trek twice

Yep. Sans dip switch. Make sure the usb stock has the update file on it only. Nothing else. No folders no nothing. Turn game off. Put usb into slot on board in backbox. Turn game on. Follow prompts.

#2062 5 years ago

0.99 is the most recent code.

#2063 5 years ago

Today I managed to overcome my punctuation a bit. This game is pure adrenaline and emotion

20190313_160353 (resized).jpg20190313_160353 (resized).jpg
#2064 5 years ago

Havent looked at the readme file on the changes with the new code, but has anyone else had problems with the auto launch not getting the ball all the way around? It stalls right about at the gate and its up in the air which way it will come down

#2065 5 years ago

Not a chance I'd sell this game! Me, my friends and my wife all agree that DP is one of the best pinballs we've ever played. I've played it literally every day since I brought home about a month ago. And each code update makes it even better (disco mode lighting in 0.99 the lone exception, but that'll be fixed in 1.00). Stern knocked this one out of the park.

#2066 5 years ago

Same here ! DP is in my top 3 !! Very very good pinball !

#2067 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Havent looked at the readme file on the changes with the new code, but has anyone else had problems with the auto launch not getting the ball all the way around? It stalls right about at the gate and its up in the air which way it will come down

They set the auto launch to be softer in the new code, so during multiball auto launch balls won’t hit, and interrupt, balls that you flip up the disco loop.
You can adjust the it in setting if prefer them coming all the way around the loop, but I like having them drop in the pops, helps build the end of ball multiplier.

#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Not a chance I'd sell this game! Me, my friends and my wife all agree that DP is one of the best pinballs we've ever played. I've played it literally every day since I brought home about a month ago. And each code update makes it even better (disco mode lighting in 0.99 the lone exception, but that'll be fixed in 1.00). Stern knocked this one out of the park.

Totally agree this pin is awesome and gets better and better. Each code update has been major and really great. Wondering how great they can still make it. Some shots are clunky and hard to make but it is a really a unique layout and theme integration is awesome. I love the battle modes really neat idea. I don’t plan on selling for a long time.

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

They set the auto launch to be softer in the new code, so during multiball auto launch balls won’t hit, and interrupt, balls that you flip up the disco loop.
You can adjust the it in setting if prefer them coming all the way around the loop, but I like having them drop in the pops, helps build the end of ball multiplier.

Actually they changed it so the upper left gate is closed during MB auto launch so the ball can drop in the pops. They didn’t the auto launch strength.

#2071 5 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Actually they changed it so the upper left gate is closed during MB auto launch so the ball can drop in the pops. They didn’t the auto launch strength.

Yup, you are correct.
I was getting mixed up with what several guys on here posted about, (and what I ended up doing before the code update) softening the auto plunge to drop it in the pops.
Closing the gate has the same effect, but you are right they didn’t soften the auto plunge.
Sorry for my misinfo on that.

#2072 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Does this happen to you every time ? For me, it has more to do with how centered the ball ends up on the auto launch fork mechanism when it launches. You man need to pop up the playfield and adjust that mechanism so that the ball has a better chance of being centered on it.. I have had to tweak this on a few games.. On my dead pool right now it is really fairly random (and will need to adjust this when I get a chance), usually I find myself rushing to plunge it manually..

#2073 5 years ago

Anyone have issues with Lil DP dropping trapped balls straight down the middle? Obviously not a big issue when multiball starts, but anytime a ball is released from behind the drops, it's going straight down without a huge tilt inducing shove. I tried a slightly larger (cliffy) post sleeve on the right side where the ball rests, but that didn't do anything. I'm considering doing some bending on the metal side wall, but I haven't taken it apart enough to see if that will mess with the opto that is there or not. Anyone already deal with this? I'm at about 7 deg, which seems to be the sweet spot for the shots.

#2074 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone have issues with Lil DP dropping trapped balls straight down the middle? Obviously not a big issue when multiball starts, but anytime a ball is released from behind the drops, it's going straight down without a huge tilt inducing shove. I tried a slightly larger (cliffy) post sleeve on the right side where the ball rests, but that didn't do anything. I'm considering doing some bending on the metal side wall, but I haven't taken it apart enough to see if that will mess with the opto that is there or not. Anyone already deal with this? I'm at about 7 deg, which seems to be the sweet spot for the shots.

It happens on my game from time to time, but not regularly or frequently enough that I am going to mess with my game. I just chalk it up to the physical aspects of pinball. What I find more frustrating is when I hit the left orbit, the balls does up the diverter ramp (LE/Premium models), but then rather than rolling a little down the Katana and dropping into the right inner lane, it bounces off the Katana, onto the playfield, and then straight down the middle. Then I really feel cheated by the game. Thankfully this is a rare occurrence (and I know a few Pinsiders have suggested a fix to that, but I haven't gotten around to it yet).

#2075 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I’m curious to others people adjustments to get this fixed as well. Have not found a fix other than a timely nudge but that does not always work. Everything else is lined up, the scoop - katana ramp- and the ball hits the right orbit sleeve coming down from pop bumpers and lands on left flipper perfectly. Took some good effort to get all this perfect So I don’t want to mess with it to throw anything else off but activating things lil Deadpool frenzy are just game killers, otherwise game is killer!!

#2076 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

I’m curious to others people adjustments to get this fixed as well. Have not found a fix other than a timely nudge but that does not always work. Everything else is lined up, the scoop - katana ramp- and the ball hits the right orbit sleeve coming down from pop bumpers and lands on left flipper perfectly. Took some good effort to get all this perfect So I don’t want to mess with it to throw anything else off but activating things lil Deadpool frenzy are just game killers, otherwise game is killer!!

This is not happening on mine, but it is perhaps because the red post sleeve on the right side is worn, and has a tear - nearly in half (I think the one of the left side is worn out already as well) Got some new ones coming, so that may change it for me.. Otherwise, I do remember having a period where the balls were dropping nearly sdtm from here, at some point i adjusted the level of the game ~7.0 and i think that helped..

#2077 5 years ago

Does this happen to you every time ? For me, it has more to do with how centered the ball ends up on the auto launch fork mechanism when it launches. You man need to pop up the playfield and adjust that mechanism so that the ball has a better chance of being centered on it.. I have had to tweak this on a few games.. On my dead pool right now it is really fairly random (and will need to adjust this when I get a chance), usually I find myself rushing to

Yes every time witj auto launch. I believe it is a setting amd i just need to boost the power 1 or 2, or lessen it so its not a coin flip at the ball gate

#2078 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I had this issue initially on mine. It had to deal with out the drop targets were aligned, I put I link to the thread below where I describe the issue further and how I fixed it. In your case it might be a simpler problem like how the play field is leveled.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-center-drop-target-issue

#2079 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I had this issue initially on mine. It had to deal with out the drop targets were aligned, I put I link to the thread below where I describe the issue further and how I fixed it. In your case it might be a simpler problem like how the play field is leveled.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-center-drop-target-issue

Thanks. While my drop targets work fine (knock on wood), I will make sure they are sitting flush when down and are not contributing to my problem. Will also double check playfield level, but I'm pretty darn anal about that, so I do not think that is my issue.

#2080 5 years ago

hey guys , thinking of getting a Deadpool Pro soon , i played about 20 games on software 0.99 and it's awesome

question : Cleland making a sound / voice replacement for deadpooL ?

#2081 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

hey guys , thinking of getting a Deadpool Pro soon , i played about 20 games on software 0.99 and it's awesome

No I don't believe so. Covered it sometime ago. You're stuck with the guy Paul Lynde.

#2082 5 years ago

I really like the voice work on this game and the music is GREAT. Some of the movie lines would be cool to have but I really enjoy the audio as is.

#2083 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I really like the voice work on this game and the music is GREAT. Some of the movie lines would be cool to have but I really enjoy the audio as is.

ya i like it two , pin is made more of the comic books version , music is also really really nice and really fits well .

#2084 5 years ago

I’d normally love a movie based cleland style mod, but after owning this game for a few months, i dont think it would match the theme at all.

This game hit the mark

#2085 5 years ago

Actually what Cleland said was,

Just a heads-up I am aware of this and waiting for Code to be posted to go through the callouts. I do think the video game is the best source of some R rated sound bytes though. I don't think the movies match well with the game unfortunately, which is too bad as I've only seen the movies and not played the video game or seen the animated movies. Guess I have some watching to do!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/petition-for-rated-r-deadpool-mode/page/2#post-4554487

#2086 5 years ago

we talked yesterday and agreed that its really awesome already...but if some people give him things that could be changed he would look thru it

#2087 5 years ago

Once you get Wizard mode ( mr sinister ) what happens , i c'ant find nothing on that

On Tilt it says : Complete Mr. Sinister Battle and both Quests to light Mr. Sinister Multiball. More info needed.

#2088 5 years ago

you need to complete 2 times to get to the multiball .... I think ...

#2089 5 years ago

Just bought the premium. Got it set up tonight. This game is fakking awesome! The code, light show, the music, disco multiball ....

Best Stern purchase yet!

#2090 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just bought the premium. Got it set up tonight. This game is fakking awesome! The code, light show, the music, disco multiball ....
Best Stern purchase yet!

awesome , been thinking about getting one for a week now

#2091 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Best Stern purchase yet!

Niiiice! Mine should be on its way to me!

#2092 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Niiiice! Mine should be on its way to me!

Congrats man! Highly addictive!

#2093 5 years ago

What’s the street price on a NIB DP Premium?

#2094 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What’s the street price on a NIB DP Premium?

7500 plus tax I believe. I got mine from a pinsider who ordered and never opened box so I basically avoided the tax. I really love the premium and would highly recommend it.

#2095 5 years ago

I am thinking about moving out 2 games in my collection - MB and BSD and replacing with Star Wars Premium and Deadpool Premium. Thoughts?

#2096 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I am thinking about moving out 2 games in my collection - MB and BSD and replacing with Star Wars Premium and Deadpool Premium. Thoughts?

I think that’s a fantastic idea!

#2097 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I have these 2 premium pins ;o) its really a good choice, i like so much these 2 pins... my third is Iron Maiden but really want trade it for a BM66 !!

Great choice for a nice small collection.

#2098 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I personally think Iron Maiden is a much better game than SW, but I know people really like SW for some reason We have a SW at our location and I just can't get into it. Maiden is one of my favorite pins ever.

#2099 5 years ago

Just to chime in on this, I have given some thought to doing a little upgrade for sound on Dead Pool. I posted in the request for rated R thread, that if I was fortunate enough to find someone locally to let me borrow their game for month or so, I'd give it a shot.
It's so much work to try and nail everything without testing. Especially, based on my limited time with a local game on location (which I can barely hear).
I do think Mini Deadpool represents some challenges, but other things could be implemented, and possibly some music staples from the movies would work I think. Not a big fan of the generic rock and techno music used.

#2100 5 years ago

You Da Man Cleland c'ant thank you enough for Twd , fukn awesome job you done with it !

I guess now , every pin that comes out we are thinking about you to make it even better cause we know you can lollll

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 64.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/42?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.