(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 326.
#2001 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well i figured that! I mean why would the feet being lower make a difference if the pitch remains equal.

People saying to put all the feet all the way in are assuming the front were all the way in before or close to it and the back were closer to all the way out.

Put them all, all the way in to decrease the pitch.

#2002 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well i figured that! I mean why would the feet being lower make a difference if the pitch remains equal.

Pretty sure that's just a low-tech way of saying "Make it steep so the ball goes fast."

#2003 5 years ago

I think the lock katana is designed so that the ball between perfect in a fast combo and not to do it with the ball stopped

#2004 5 years ago

over time I like this game a lot more. My only complaint is that the ball rises in the blue rubber bands of the left ramp and hits below the wire ramp

#2005 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I think the lock katana is designed so that the ball between perfect in a fast combo and not to do it with the ball stopped

Yes i think like you ;o)

#2006 5 years ago

Joined the 700 million club. What a rush

97B2F13E-E9EB-4EA3-84EC-7C03BE27A1CE (resized).jpeg97B2F13E-E9EB-4EA3-84EC-7C03BE27A1CE (resized).jpegD26D5C8A-D04F-49B6-9765-8831C0B8DAF0 (resized).jpegD26D5C8A-D04F-49B6-9765-8831C0B8DAF0 (resized).jpeg
#2007 5 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

Joined the 700 million club. What a rush [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Ive only broken 500 once. If we could only snkkt consistently!

#2008 5 years ago

Anyone selling an LE or Premium that is local, let me know.

#2009 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Si pienso como tu; o)

thank you. It just happens on my machine

#2010 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Si pienso como tu; o)

thanks.I thought it only happened on my machine

#2011 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Nice! Ive only broken 500 once. If we could only snkkt consistently!

true that, I was on ball 2 with 20 million and hit quest and killed t rex, then sabertooth and was at 100 million, snagged the 2x snik and landed into ninja multi followed by mech multi then nailed 3x snik points started to rack up quick. sure I won't be hitting this score again for a while.

#2012 5 years ago

I havent gotten disco multiball in forever. Someone remind me how to trigger it. Im on a premium and get disco mode all the time, do I have to hit that orbit enough during that mode? Ever since I made the pitch steeper its a bit harder to hit left orbit.

#2013 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I havent gotten disco multiball in forever. Someone remind me how to trigger it. Im on a premium and get disco mode all the time, do I have to hit that orbit enough during that mode? Ever since I made the pitch steeper its a bit harder to hit left orbit.

It’s the second disco mode. Keep hitting orbit after the first disc mode. Takes a hundred spins I think. Maybe more.

#2014 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

WTB if someone is looking to sell their DP

Looking to sell my perfect condition DP LE w/ topper. Around 50-75 plays, mint condition - just not for me. PM me if interested. Looking for cash or trade for Bally Williams machines (+ or - cash if necessary).

#2015 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s the second disco mode. Keep hitting orbit after the first disc mode. Takes a hundred spins I think. Maybe more.

TY. Im in a funk after hitting my high score last week. Cant even come close. Need to rethink my strategy! Or maybe take a few days off pinball....

#2016 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_McGrew:

Looking to sell my perfect condition DP LE w/ topper. Around 50-75 plays, mint condition - just not for me. PM me if interested. Looking for cash or trade for Bally Williams machines (+ or - cash if necessary).

Where are you located?

#2017 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

TY. Im in a funk after hitting my high score last week. Cant even come close. Need to rethink my strategy! Or maybe take a few days off pinball....

Happens to me often as well. My hi score before was 364 million

#2018 5 years ago

Darn it all to heck! Just 49m short of 2b. Got my first x5 playfield multiplier and got to fight Mr. Sinister. Default settings. This game is so good on the latest code.

A3368E53-2E9E-42AC-B254-1751644AB373 (resized).jpegA3368E53-2E9E-42AC-B254-1751644AB373 (resized).jpeg
#2019 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Darn it all to heck! Just 49m short of 2b. Got my first x5 playfield multiplier and got to fight Mr. Sinister. Default settings. This game is so good on the latest code.
[quoted image]

Dude you’ve got to play with the glass on for it to count

#2020 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

[quoted image]

Teach me your pinball wisdom please.... ive said it b4 I need a good way to practice nudge shots. I lose sdtm all the time

#2021 5 years ago

I almost choked! My wifes first ball! The last two was drained. Lucky me

DSC_0019 (resized).JPGDSC_0019 (resized).JPGDSC_0020 (resized).JPGDSC_0020 (resized).JPG
#2022 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Where are you located?

Oklahoma City

#2023 5 years ago

I don't want to x-post, so here's a link to the Pin Stadium before/after pix: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/78#post-4873754

I'll have some video this weekend.

#2024 5 years ago

Well that's to bad... Anybody up in Canada have one for sale?

Good luck with your sale!

#2025 5 years ago

Anybody having the scoop not register randomly on .99? Maybe once or twice out of 3 games. Checked the switch it's good. Already fell out once.

#2026 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Teach me your pinball wisdom please.... ive said it b4 I need a good way to practice nudge shots. I lose sdtm all the time

Are you using up your 2 tilt warnings per ball? Tilt warnings are very valuable to me and I always keep track of how many warnings I've used up. If you're not getting warnings (with the plumb bob set at reasonable sensitivity) you may wanna try being a little more heavy-handed with your nudging. Of course, you can gently nudge without getting a warning, but if you can see a ball going sdtm then a good side jolt will usually save it. It helps that I have my machine on coasters on a wooden floor.

Of course, making your shots is the best way to minimise sdtm. Also, check to see that your playfield is side-to-side level.

#2027 5 years ago

No tilt, no warnings, no worries

#2028 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Are you using up your 2 tilt warnings per ball? Tilt warnings are very valuable to me and I always keep track of how many warnings I've used up. If you're not getting warnings (with the plumb bob set at reasonable sensitivity) you may wanna try being a little more heavy-handed with your nudging. Of course, you can gently nudge without getting a warning, but if you can see a ball going sdtm then a good side jolt will usually save it. It helps that I have my machine on coasters on a wooden floor.
Of course, making your shots is the best way to minimise sdtm. Also, check to see that your playfield is side-to-side level.

Im on thick carpet at home which i think hurts nudging. On location on hardwood im much more effective

#2029 5 years ago

I've noticed on several (more than 10) occasions that if I select a battle using the two flipper buttons, sometimes it chooses an opponent other than the one I've highlighted. I've never had that happen if I use the Boom button to select the battle. I've seen this behavior in .97, .98 and .99.

Has anyone else had that happen?

#2030 5 years ago

yup, i've had to wait and the middle button

#2031 5 years ago

I've had mis picked battles as well from hitting both flippers...
Furthermore, I've had Booms be used by starting a battle with the action button - That pisses me off even more!

#2032 5 years ago

Deadpool really seems to be a great pinball to play. And it is beautiful to see.

But we really doubt about this choice, because of the quality of wood of the playfield, for a 7K€ game.
When we see this kind of picture of a game less than 6-8 months old. It is the surface of the Moon :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/78#post-4873754

Our Twilight Zone and our TSPP are 25 & 15 years old. And they really don't have this kind of problem.

#2033 5 years ago
Quoted from Ben38:

Deadpool really seems to be a great pinball to play. And it is beautiful to see.
But we really doubt about this choice, because of the quality of wood of the playfield, for a 7K€ game.
When we see this kind of picture of a game less than 6-8 months old. It is the surface of the Moon :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/78#post-4873754
Our Twilight Zone and our TSPP are 25 & 15 years old. And they really don't have this kind of problem.

It looks fake. I hope it's fake. Jeez that looks bad.

#2034 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It looks fake. I hope it's fake. Jeez that looks bad.

It's not fake. It's just a straight cell phone shot and then resized. That said, it doesn't look like that in real life. There are dimples, of course, but I think the reflections in the "before" shot were just super unlucky and made things look way worse than they actually are. This definitely wasn't intentional.

I'll post some video footage this weekend that should hopefully provide a more accurate representation.

Edit: actually, here's another shot from a different angle (Pin Stadium lighting off).

2019-03-02 15.09.58 (resized).jpg2019-03-02 15.09.58 (resized).jpg
#2035 5 years ago

I put protector because it is true that wood is very bad ...

#2036 5 years ago

Maybe since the last patch (altho I just noticed it the last 2 days or so).. If I qualify mechsuit multiball the same time while hitting the scoop for a battle or quest, it ended up not starting the battle or quest, certain i tapped the action button to start it. Next scoop shot starts mechsuit properly.. Otherwise on all the other battle start issues above, I try not to start by hitting both flippers, as sometimes i guess it registers one flipper first and chooses a battle I do not want or expect. And other than the above circumstance, have not had other scoop issues.. yet..

#2038 5 years ago

If anyone is thinking of leaving the club im looking for a used LE before i purchase one NIB

#2039 5 years ago

Was playing yesterday and a random screw flew off from somewhere and appeared in the middle of the playfield. Got it out before it got lodged somewhere or caused any damage, but can't find out where the damn thing came from. Nothing appears to be missing a screw anywhere. Nothing loose on the playfield. Everything looks fine, except I have this random screw that appeared out of nowhere.

This happen to anyone else? Any place I might not be looking?

#2040 5 years ago

Check back of Little Deadpool. Could be one of the two fell out.

#2041 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Was playing yesterday and a random screw flew off from somewhere and appeared in the middle of the playfield. Got it out before it got lodged somewhere or caused any damage, but can't find out where the damn thing came from. Nothing appears to be missing a screw anywhere. Nothing loose on the playfield. Everything looks fine, except I have this random screw that appeared out of nowhere.
This happen to anyone else? Any place I might not be looking?

Post a picture

#2042 5 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Check back of Little Deadpool. Could be one of the two fell out.

Good idea, but I checked it just now and nope... all screws in Little Deadpool are there.

Now I'm just wondering if the factory dropped a screw somewhere and it just decided to pop out and scare the crap out of me. Lol.

#2043 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Good idea, but I checked it just now and nope... all screws in Little Deadpool are there.
Now I'm just wondering if the factory dropped a screw somewhere and it just decided to pop out and scare the crap out of me. Lol.

Lots of screws, picture or screw size needed to solve

#2044 5 years ago

Anyone in Australia not feeling the love and want to sell?

#2045 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Lots of screws, picture or screw size needed to solve

Will take pic of screw this evening (sounds dirty - lol).

#2046 5 years ago

Closing in on a billion finally. Ninja multiball apparently can be worth a ton of points!

20190312_094748 (resized).jpg20190312_094748 (resized).jpg
#2047 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I put protector because it is true that wood is very bad ...

It's really not the wood. It's the clearcoat that gets dinged. But what he posted about the pinstadiums is definately true. Take away the shadows and give it even lighting, you really don't even see the dimples.

#2048 5 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

It's really not the wood. It's the clearcoat that gets dinged. But what he posted about the pinstadiums is definately true. Take away the shadows and give it even lighting, you really don't even see the dimples.

The dimples don't bother me. Same thing happened with my Avatar Pro back in the day. Eventually there were dimples all over, and the playfield just had a sort of light texture to it that didn't look bad. The dimples are only annoying when they are few, and stand out against non-dimpled/lightly-dimpled areas. It all evens out over time.

#2049 5 years ago

Honest question. Do you think the topper is worth a buy at $350+free shipping?

#2050 5 years ago

Everything looks good. Due to my work schedule(overnight truck driver) it would be easiest to pick it up late at night. Would midnight Friday night be ok?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/41?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.