(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 326.
#1951 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Question,I have a LE and want to install a headphone mod from Pinnovators,Stern says to use the same kit from B66LE,as both are Spike2 sys.But,I can't find the B66 mod on that site? Anybody have the Headphone mod installed?? I know there are a few other distros that make kits but I don't have their names!! help anyone???

Go to Pinball life dot com and get the stern spike 2 headset made by stern. It’s bad ass and smokes the pinnovators one. I have both kinds and dig the stern one much more.

#1952 5 years ago

Anyone know what size rings for the slings?

#1954 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Let’s hear from guys that are fans of SW, IMDN, TWD, GOT, ACDC, WOZ...how does Deadpool stack up to these? And is it kid friendly? What about your pro vs premium viewpoint? How’s the strategies, stacking, and ball times overall?

I plan to go play an LE in the next week or two now that code is much more refined. But hard to get good assessment off a 2-hour session.

I agree with what others have been saying. It is a tough comparison. It doesn't have the flow of the Ritchie pins you mention, and doesn't have the depth of the Lyman coded games. If you are looking for a deep strategy game with complex scoring strategies like GoT and TWD then this isn't it. There are some strategy and risk/reward choices but nothing to that level.

That being said, the pin just resonates with me. I am enjoying it more and more as time goes on. Everything just comes together to make a really fun game. You don't have to be playing for 15 minutes to get to something fun (relatively easy to start battles/quests), but if you want to spend the time to get team ups qualified, get some Booms ready and have a multi-ball ready to go before jumping into a Battle or Quest to really maximize score you can go that way. One thing I really appreciate is the scoop being both easy to avoid and easy to hit even for players of my skill level so you can setup that kind of scenario. Keep in mind I am not a tournament player, and I am not even close to an Eskaybee skill level so YMMV.

It is kid friendly in terms of the comic book graphics and the LCD. Even in "adult" mode in the game there are only slightly risque jokes, which you can turn off. Shots wise any kid can get Lil Deadpool multi-ball going and have fun with that.

I am biased, but go with Premium. The loopable left orbit/spinner shot is my favorite shot of the game, wouldn't want to play without it. Not going to touch ball times, due to lack of skillz most games are short ball times for me so I cannot provide any meaningful metric.

#1955 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I agree with what others have been saying. It is a tough comparison. It doesn't have the flow of the Ritchie pins you mention, and doesn't have the depth of the Lyman coded games. If you are looking for a deep strategy game with complex scoring strategies like GoT and TWD then this isn't it. There are some strategy and risk/reward choices but nothing to that level.
That being said, the pin just resonates with me. I am enjoying it more and more as time goes on. Everything just comes together to make a really fun game. You don't have to be playing for 15 minutes to get to something fun (relatively easy to start battles/quests), but if you want to spend the time to get team ups qualified, get some Booms ready and have a multi-ball ready to go before jumping into a Battle or Quest to really maximize score you can go that way. One thing I really appreciate is the scoop being both easy to avoid and easy to hit even for players of my skill level so you can setup that kind of scenario. Keep in mind I am not a tournament player, and I am not even close to an Eskaybee skill level so YMMV.
It is kid friendly in terms of the comic book graphics and the LCD. Even in "adult" mode in the game there are only slightly risque jokes, which you can turn off. Shots wise any kid can get Lil Deadpool multi-ball going and have fun with that.
I am biased, but go with Premium. The loopable left orbit/spinner shot is my favorite shot of the game, wouldn't want to play without it. Not going to touch ball times, due to lack of skillz most games are short ball times for me so I cannot provide any meaningful metric.

Yea I’m not after a flow game. I got 3 fast flow games. I’m looking for something, different.... that compliments these 3.

#1956 5 years ago

Anybody know what causes the Special insert to light? I think I’ve only seen it lit in attract mode.

9471158A-8962-4938-8C4D-AFBDD59BA818 (resized).jpeg9471158A-8962-4938-8C4D-AFBDD59BA818 (resized).jpeg
#1957 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Anybody know what causes the Special insert to light? I think I’ve only seen it lit in attract mode.[quoted image]

Start playing really badly. The game will insult you with that insert.

#1958 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Anyone know what size rings for the slings?

2 1/2"

#1959 5 years ago

Just finished a great game but I had a Super BOOM lit, I start Megaladon with 2X going, and hit the red boom button - 5Mill...

Shouldn't I have gone to Point City for that!? Anyone else try it yet?

#1960 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Just finished a great game but I had a Super BOOM lit, I start Megaladon with 2X going, and hit the red boom button - 5Mill...
Shouldn't I have gone to Point City for that!? Anyone else try it yet?

Is super boom just stacking 2 booms? I noticed it was red during mechsuit today.

#1961 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Let’s hear from guys that are fans of SW, IMDN, TWD, GOT, ACDC, WOZ...how does Deadpool stack up to these? And is it kid friendly? What about your pro vs premium viewpoint? How’s the strategies, stacking, and ball times overall?
I plan to go play an LE in the next week or two now that code is much more refined. But hard to get good assessment off a 2-hour session.

I think you’re going to prefer the flow of a LE to the pro. Super smooth.

Rules aren’t going to excite you, but the game is solid. Very fun to maxmize battle values and risk/reward on the team ups.

Great layout and should take you out of your comfort zone of more typical layouts. I like this game more and more every time I play it.

#1962 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Intriguing - thanks wil give it a shot. Sounds like it could be pretty funny.

#1963 5 years ago

On .99 code any reason why my number for light extra ball is different all the time? Was 35, then , 30, then 25, today its 20...

#1964 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

On .99 code any reason why my number for light extra ball is different all the time? Was 35, then , 30, then 25, today its 20...

Is it dynamic on the system menu? (I'm not sure, but that would 'splain it)

#1965 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is it dynamic on the system menu? (I'm not sure, but that would 'splain it)

Dont see an option for it

#1966 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I tried but no matter how poorly I played i couldn’t get it to light. I even changed my special percentage to 50% just to see if that would help, but no luck.

#1967 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I tried but no matter how poorly I played i couldn’t get it to light. I even changed my special percentage to 50% just to see if that would help, but no luck.

Oh, haha! That was a joke. Sorry!

It does sound like something Deadpool would do, though...

#1968 5 years ago

NP. In the back of my mind I was wondering if you were f***ing with me, but you’re right it does sound like something DP would do.

#1969 5 years ago

Hello everyone.

Deadpool is the first machine I've owned, but I'm hooked and it won't be my last. I've not really played any pinball since the late 80s. I had the top score on High Speed at my local mall for a long time, but I'm super rusty now. My high score on Deadpool is a meh 400,000,000 so far (v0.98), and I'm starting to score in the 200,000,000+ range with some regularity.

I had my Pro set to dead center on the bubble for the first few weeks, but when I checked it yesterday with an app on my phone it said 7.2°. So I reduced it to 6.9° and now it seems like I can't hit the left ramp shot to save my life. I'm pretty decent at hitting the katana shot—and I'm still hitting that with about the same consistency after the adjustment—but something feels off with the left ramp. Or maybe I'm just having a bad run since I adjusted it yesterday.

With the v0.99 changes I'd expect my scores to improve, but I feel like I'm playing worse since I adjusted to 6.9°.

Any thoughts on the above, as well as any general tips would be cool.

I've already learned a ton from this thread and the forum, so thanks!

#1970 5 years ago

My distributor said me that for all the new stern, the feet must be as low as possible. And i have no problem with my deadpool.

After that if your scores are so low, do you have clearly understood the rules ? Because DP is rather an easy pinball.

Do you launch your battle with team up ?
Dont hesitate to cancel your battle if you have no team up.

Dont use your boom button in the battles except if time is against you... a boom button used during multiball is so much interesting.

Use the loops again and again to collect teamup, to light disco, to light boom button (on the premium), is really helpful.

I never search to lock the 3 balls in the katana, i do that with fast combo (ninjapocalypse), the ninja multiball is not the most valuable in this pinball.

I like this pinball so much. My record is 1,9 billion ;o) do that, you will increase your score immediatly.

Yannick

#1971 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

So I reduced it to 6.9° and now it seems like I can't hit the left ramp shot ..... I feel like I'm playing worse since I adjusted to 6.9°.

So, I seem to have spent hours under, in and out , back under my DP. I started at steep 7.1 as everything I read said to do so. I got Katana ramp 2 times out of 10, the right orbit shots clunked against the side wall a lot as well.

After 26 back and forths , a pack and a half of Panadol (Tylenol ) for my aching back I finally settled at the exact opposite of most and landed at 6.2°. Now my Katana is 10 /10 on a clean shot , but no matter how good you get the game it's still a difficult ramp shot regardless.

That's my experience (Premium ) but I get the feeling this game differs for different folk.

#1972 5 years ago

I just brought home a dp premium and am having a problem with little dp drops. They can’t drop on their own when it needs to release a ball. Not sure what the fix for this is. I assume im not the only one this has happened to. How do I fix it? Can’t really figure out what to do. I hear it making a noise like it is trying but can’t do it. Thanks.

#1973 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

So, I seem to have spent hours under, in and out , back under my DP. I started at steep 7.1 as everything I read said to do so. I got Katana ramp 2 times out of 10, the right orbit shots clunked against the side wall a lot as well.
After 26 back and forths , a pack and a half of Panadol (Tylenol ) for my aching back I finally settled at the exact opposite of most and landed at 6.2°. Now my Katana is 10 /10 on a clean shot , but no matter how good you get the game it's still a difficult ramp shot regardless.
That's my experience (Premium ) but I get the feeling this game differs for different folk.

Intetesting. I never went below 6.5 and made it steeper as most recommended. At 7.0 now. I make the katana shot probably half the time.

#1974 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Intetesting. I never went below 6.5 and made it steeper as most recommended. At 7.0 now. I make the katana shot probably half the time.

I always end up opposite to the masses

I even loosened the plunger entry rail on my IMDN that all recommend to tighten and immediately got 100% auto plunge and manual plunge everytime.

I still.think I could play around with DP ° a little more to be honest.

#1975 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

My distributor said me that for all the new stern, the feet must be as low as possible. And i have no problem with my deadpool.

Stern recommends 6.5 degrees as a standard for most games, Gomez has recommended Deadpool to be set closer to 7 degrees. Feet all low as possible would probably be too flat so not sure why your distributor would recommend that.

#1976 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

I just brought home a dp premium and am having a problem with little dp drops. They can’t drop on their own when it needs to release a ball. Not sure what the fix for this is. I assume im not the only one this has happened to. How do I fix it? Can’t really figure out what to do. I hear it making a noise like it is trying but can’t do it. Thanks.

I don't have the issue myself, but others in this thread have, and a separate thread exists that might help, although the problem seems slightly different. If it sounds like it is trying to drop them and can't then something is mechanically binding, you will have to take a look and see.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-center-drop-target-issue

#1977 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I could barely hit the katana ramp until i made the pitch a lot steeper. 6.9-7 degrees is when i really started hitting it consistently. I can get ninja mb on 1st or 2nd ball now. At first i almost never got it

Yes, playfield pitch at 6.9° is the sweet spot for my Deadpool Pro. My shots all work so much more consistently at this steeper angle! Someone said a while back that George Gomez himself stated that the game plays best closest to 7º and I really have to agree. I use Pinguy.app on my iPhone to level it.

#1978 5 years ago

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I maybe just needed a little more time to adjust to the feel of 6.9° vs 7.2°. Tonight I had my second and fourth best game, and my wife beat her previous best score by more than 2 times!

I also installed Pin Stadium lighting today, so that may have played some role as well. It's amazing how much better I can see what's going on now, and no more glare from the overhead lights.

Deadpool is truly a great game. I can't stop playing it.

#1979 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I maybe just needed a little more time to adjust to the feel of 6.9° vs 7.2°. Tonight I had my second and fourth best game, and my wife beat her previous best score by more than 2 times!
I also installed Pin Stadium lighting today, so that may have played some role as well. It's amazing how much better I can see what's going on now, and no more glare from the overhead lights.
Deadpool is truly a great game. I can't stop playing it.

Share some pics with the lighting!

#1980 5 years ago

Ok I really want a deadpool. Just wondering those who went the premium/Le why did you chose that version over the pro? From what I can see the pro is the exact same game as the premium/Le just without the drop ramp. I can grab a le for not much more than a nib premium

#1981 5 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Ok I really want a deadpool. Just wondering those who went the premium/Le why did you chose that version over the pro? From what I can see the pro is the exact same game as the premium/Le just without the drop ramp. I can grab a le for not much more than a nib premium

The LE (and maybe the Prem since that's essentially the same game) seems to shoot a bit better than the Pro. They both have Gomez clunk, but the LE noticibly less so than the Pro. That alone is reason to get a Prem/LE IMO. The LE is quite a good-looking machine, too.

#1982 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The LE (and maybe the Prem since that's essentially the same game) seems to shoot a bit better than the Pro. They both have Gomez clunk, but the LE noticibly less so than the Pro. That alone is reason to get a Prem/LE IMO. The LE is quite a good-looking machine, too.

I feel like with most games that come out there is some buzz phrase that becomes popular on pinside for those that don't like the game, but the meaning of that phrase often isn't well defined. For Star Wars it was "math chess." For DP the phrase seems to be "Gomez clunk". It seems not to be used to describe other Gomez games like MB or LOTR, and I must admit after owning this game since it came out I'm not even sure what it means.

Does it refer to "flow"? Both orbits and ramps return the ball safely (at least on the LE/prem). Center shot also returns the ball.

There are 11 drops, which is a lot for a modern game. Is this what is mean by clunk?

Do people feel the shots are too difficult? I don't feel this is the case at least on my game but I understand the right (back) ramp can be difficult on some machines if it isn't adjusted properly. The Skinkt shot is hard but it needs to be for the rules to make any sense.

The game has a fresh layout (e.g. not the classic fan seen on Met, GotG, Munsters, AFM, etc) which maybe people aren't used to or don't like for some reason?

#1983 5 years ago

I was considering a le would you guys say it’s as good or better then the le ac/dc I have?

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

I was considering a le would you guys say it’s as good or better then the le ac/dc I have?

Both great games. If you’ve had your fun with ACDC, I say go for it.

story is still out on Deadpool, but I’ve really liked how they’ve coded this. More of an adventure, where ACDC is pure adrenaline.

#1985 5 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

If you have the money take the premium (le not necessary). I like this pinball and it is really my favorite especially because all the shots are different and it is a real adventure. The best shot in this pinball and the most important is the disco loop :

Why this shot is important ?
It launch disco loop, disco multiball, team up, berserker, several jackpot, battle shots,... and on the pre/le you can chain with a lot of pleasure this loop !! And you light the boom button really quickly... Really the most important shot of this game !

On the pro you can not chain this loop !

So take the Premium ! You do an error if you dont take it.

Yannick

#1986 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I feel like with most games that come out there is some buzz phrase that becomes popular on pinside for those that don't like the game, but the meaning of that phrase often isn't well defined. For Star Wars it was "math chess." For DP the phrase seems to be "Gomez clunk". It seems not to be used to describe other Gomez games like MB or LOTR, and I must admit after owning this game since it came out I'm not even sure what it means.
Does it refer to "flow"? Both orbits and ramps return the ball safely (at least on the LE/prem). Center shot also returns the ball.
There are 11 drops, which is a lot for a modern game. Is this what is mean by clunk?
Do people feel the shots are too difficult? I don't feel this is the case at least on my game but I understand the right (back) ramp can be difficult on some machines if it isn't adjusted properly. The Skinkt shot is hard but it needs to be for the rules to make any sense.
The game has a fresh layout (e.g. not the classic fan seen on Met, GotG, Munsters, AFM, etc) which maybe people aren't used to or don't like for some reason?

Probably because people heard it in the SDTM review.

But in practical terms, the katana lock shot can be hit dead on and fail ~50% of the time. That is annoying and clunky. BUT the shot is so unique and different that I think the uniqueness makes up for the annoyance, and then some. The Colossus loop is so tight it is actually audibly clunky when you hit it. But that doesn't bother me as much as it bothers some. I like this pin. It's just fun, crazy, fast, and unique. You can nitpick things with it - you can with any pin - but the overall package is excellent and enjoyable, clunk or no clunk, IMHO.

#1987 5 years ago

Katana is difficult if you try to lock your ball. But on this pinball, its a complete error to try to lock specifically the balls. I dont care the lock because i ever lock my balls in the katana with the ninjapocalypse combo ! And it is a 100% successful shot !

I have a new highscore to 2,1 billion ! So this strategy works perfectly !

Katana is not a problem on this pin even at 6 degree or 8 degree ^^

#1988 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Share some pics with the lighting!

Will do! Actually I don't think pics do it justice, so tonight I'll shoot some 4k video footage and get that posted. In addition to the Pin Stadium lighting, I also just installed the motorized disco ball, the backboard LED lighting kit and the trough lighting kit all from @lermods. I also have the shaker motor, the katana side armor and a set of art blades from Tilt Graphics. I'm really happy with the improvements to an already great game.

I'm having a hard time justifying the official topper, but my resolve is weakening.

#1989 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I feel like with most games that come out there is some buzz phrase that becomes popular on pinside for those that don't like the game, but the meaning of that phrase often isn't well defined. For Star Wars it was "math chess." For DP the phrase seems to be "Gomez clunk".

I'll define it for you and leave it at that. MB and LotR were a LONG time ago. Neo-Gomez is not classic Gomez. Batman TDK has Gomez clunk. Batman '66 has it for sure. Avengers has it. Deadpool does also (Pro more than the LE). Basically most of the 21st century Gomez designs have it. The issue is certain shots feel like they should make it but just peter out or dribble back (batman '66 left orbit is notorious for this). Play enough Gomez designs and you can FEEL it. That said, Batman'66 has shown that (eventually) great code can minimize the frustration with it, and Deadpool's code is coming along well so it may not be much of an issue in the end. But anyway, it's definitely a thing.

#1990 5 years ago

To me DP shines with some form of anti-glare glass, but frankly any $5k and up game deserves it.

#1991 5 years ago

WTB if someone is looking to sell their DP

#1992 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

To me DP shines with some form of anti-glare glass, but frankly any $5k and up game deserves it.

I agree. The glare on my DP Pro was driving me nuts. That's one of the big reasons I purchased Pin Stadium lighting. Now I can play with the overhead lights off, and there is zero glare. It's a nice alternative to anti-glare glass, especially if you like to play in the dark like me.

#1993 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

I agree. The glare on my DP Pro was driving me nuts. That's one of the big reasons I purchased Pin Stadium lighting. Now I can play with the overhead lights off, and there is zero glare. It's a nice alternative to anti-glare glass, especially if you like to play in the dark like me.

Do you have the backbox lighting go dim while you're playing? That was the biggest issue I had was the glare off the backbox. I adjusted the backbox lighting to 8% when a game is started. Same with Maiden too. Huge difference.

#1994 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Do you have the backbox lighting go dim while you're playing? That was the biggest issue I had was the glare off the backbox. I adjusted the backbox lighting to 8% when a game is started. Same with Maiden too. Huge difference.

Prior to installing the Pin Stadium lighting my biggest gripe was the overhead lighting that I had to keep on to actually see the playfield. The glare from that lighting was terrible.

After reading your comment I just went up and played a few games (got my second best score ever!) with all external lights off, Pin Stadium lighting on, and the backbox on full brightness, and I didn't see any glare from the backbox whatsoever.

I should have some video footage soon. I'm waiting for Amazon to deliver a camera adapter I need to get some decent overhead footage.

#1995 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Prior to installing the Pin Stadium lighting my biggest gripe was the overhead lighting that I had to keep on to actually see the playfield. The glare from that lighting was terrible.

After reading your comment I just went up and played a few games (got my second best score ever!) with all external lights off, Pin Stadium lighting on, and the backbox on full brightness, and I didn't see any glare from the backbox whatsoever.

I should have some video footage soon. I'm waiting for Amazon to deliver a camera adapter I need to get some decent overhead footage.

#1996 5 years ago

I have settled into a 7 degree angle but i also see people say “get the feet as low as possible”. What does this really mean? And why would this effect anything with pitch being the same.

#1997 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I have settled into a 7 degree angle but i also see people say “get the feet as low as possible”. What does this really mean? And why would this effect anything with pitch being the same.

Well... in a normal pin, when the lock is lighted, i shoot especially to lock my ball.

With DP, the lock is in the katana with the famous ramp and you fail sometimes (due to the degree angle) if you shoot with the ball stopped on your left flip.

But if you do a combo with a very quick ball which make loop + katana, the ball will be locked with 95% of success and you do a ninjapocalypse to ;o)

And you do this combo several times in one game...

So all that to say : there is no problem of degree in DP, just problem of knowing the game and experience in the game.

Put your pinball as low as possible or at 7 degree dont influence the katana shot if you make this combo because the ball go so quick that the ball will be blocked.

#1998 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Well... in a normal pin, when the lock is lighted, i shoot especially to lock my ball.
With DP, the lock is in the katana with the famous ramp and you fail sometimes (due to the degree angle) if you shoot with the ball stopped on your left flip.
But if you do a combo with a very quick ball which make loop + katana, the ball will be locked with 95% of success and you do a ninjapocalypse to ;o)
And you do this combo several times in one game...
So all that to say : there is no problem of degree in DP, just problem of knowing the game and experience in the game.
Put your pinball as low as possible or at 7 degree dont influence the katana shot if you make this combo because the ball go so quick that the ball will be blocked.

I agree that the lock shot is successful when you build up speed like ninjapacolypse. I was just wondering what “lower the feet” means

#1999 5 years ago

Its that ;o)

20190306_134524 (resized).jpg20190306_134524 (resized).jpg
#2000 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Its that ;o)
[quoted image]

Well i figured that! I mean why would the feet being lower make a difference if the pitch remains equal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/40?hl=peanuts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.