(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 324.
#101 5 years ago

Went to a launch party at FUN in Mesquite TX (Dallas for us non Texans) this weekend. My son got 3rd in the tournament and it turns out 3rd place prize was a Deadpool Pro.

Really fun game and the newest addition to my game room.

55918BD0-EDAB-4042-A17D-CF6338726563 (resized).jpeg55918BD0-EDAB-4042-A17D-CF6338726563 (resized).jpeg9C8A5AC5-F190-4F61-9124-CDDCAA9A5E4D (resized).jpeg9C8A5AC5-F190-4F61-9124-CDDCAA9A5E4D (resized).jpegEB6A05F6-78EB-4FD8-A431-4780F570C413 (resized).jpegEB6A05F6-78EB-4FD8-A431-4780F570C413 (resized).jpegF067C18F-FCB7-41F5-93B2-EB62657E5536 (resized).jpegF067C18F-FCB7-41F5-93B2-EB62657E5536 (resized).jpeg
#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Went to a launch party at FUN in Mesquite TX (Dallas for us non Texans) this weekend. My son got 3rd in the tournament and it turns out 3rd place prize was a Deadpool Pro.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work! Quite the reward!
Is he available for a launch party out here in CA?

#103 5 years ago

I just made the plunge on LE. Let the wait begin

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If anyone doesn't want their Deadpool vinyl record, I'd potentially like to buy it off of you.

What’s your offer?

#105 5 years ago

Boom! The Deadpool Pro flyer looks ace!

DP1 (resized).pngDP1 (resized).pngDP2 (resized).pngDP2 (resized).png
#106 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I just made the plunge on LE. Let the wait begin

Depending on who your distributor is, the wait might not be that long. I got a call today and made the final payment on my LE. Was told it would be shipping “within two weeks”.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

You can also hold the left flipper when the autolauncher fires, and it will give you another super skill shot opportunity. I thought it would be a potential scoring exploit for a good shooter.

Yeah, 5M for the super skill shot. Hold left flipper and then hit the katanna sword ramp. Also gives you ball lock (current default code lites lock when you start the game, first ball). It gave me $5.5M for second super skill shot. current make the third.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holly Wow thats a Cool story!! Congrats to him and you. Curious, if Third place was a Deadpool pinball machine What was first place a new car?

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If anyone doesn't want their Deadpool vinyl record, I'd potentially like to buy it off of you.

I’m open to selling mine. Let’s chat.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Holly Wow thats a Cool story!! Congrats to him and you. Curious, if Third place was a Deadpool pinball machine What was first place a new car?

Yes.
Pro tip: Bring your dad to tournaments so he can upgrade the prize.

Quoted from chuckcasey:

Yeah, 5M for the super skill shot. Hold left flipper and then hit the katanna sword ramp. Also gives you ball lock (current default code lites lock when you start the game, first ball). It gave me $5.5M for second super skill shot. current make the third.

Plus the game prints money on the 2nd super skill shot. Basically it pays for itself.

20180226_140911 (resized).jpg20180226_140911 (resized).jpg
#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Depending on who your distributor is, the wait might not be that long. I got a call today and made the final payment on my LE. Was told it would be shipping “within two weeks”.

Yes I was told it may ship within the next 6 days. I am making full payment as well.

#112 5 years ago

Played the pro on location yesterday in SF and it was a ton of fun. Right ramp shot looks so easy but its sort of hard to hit perfect but when you do it feels great. The scoop and left ramp were well placed and nothing really felt super impossible to hit.

Game is not easy and stand up targets on both sides really lead to some shorter ball times. Basically I think this game with drop targets will play even better.

LCD animation was really well done and I expected to be let down by the fighting game but it was all actually spot on.

Cannot comment on sound due to it being in a bar with the sound pretty low but what I could hear was not bad at all.

The game is freaking gorgeous, my eyes were happy with everything even with how busy the playfield is , the sideart on the pro is really well done and pleasant to look at (not that you ever will).

Even liked the easy to get to mini deadpool mb which is great for novices to get something relatively easy to shoot for. I am bit spoiled with Iron Maidens ten million skill shots but the super skill shot in deadpool felt great when you get it and terrible when you brick it.

Although I am not in I look forward to trying a premium as soon as possible, game is fun you are all lucky to be in.

#113 5 years ago

Got my Pro coming Thursday!
I’ve never been a NIB buyer but the hand drawn art (vs crappy looking cut and paste “art”), the metal ramps and the great looking layout got me with the first look. Stern is really making awesome looking pins now.
Would have been interested in the Iron Maiden, because it’s gourgous and has metal ramps but the animations are a bit much for my family friendly house (not a bad thing, just too much for the kiddos)
I know guys have bashed the clean callouts on Deadpool, and I wouldn’t be opposed to an R rated setting, but having at least a clean setting makes it a no brainer NIB buy for me.

Got buds coming over Saturday night to put in some hours. Interested to see if it will shoot the right ramp smooth out of the box or see how Much tweaking it will take to shoot as smooth as the one in the stream they did. I’ll post my resaluts, as the ones I’ve heard about on location have been pretty hit and miss sounds like.

#114 5 years ago

I might should share this...

0184B7DF-5725-4ADC-A622-F3ED3E712F1C (resized).jpeg0184B7DF-5725-4ADC-A622-F3ED3E712F1C (resized).jpeg
#115 5 years ago

just WOW ! remind me x-men magneto... good point than

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Pals of mine played one last night on location and hit over 2billion a few times. Stated game was way to easy software wise and boredom set in so left game with 8 credits on it. Played for an hour and only put in 1 credit of coins each. Game desperately needs a software overhaul or will make no money for an op. Watched a stream last night and saw the end game sequence after a few plays.
The price of announcing a game, shipping it out fast and letting the customers beta test a game for you upon purchasing.
Oh yeah, almost forgot the BOOM!

Depends on how it set up most locations just drop it and forget it, half the time the game is super floaty, doesn't have a plumb bob or plays slow because it hasn't been cleaned in eons.
I played an iron maiden premium/LE for almost 4hrs with another person for 9 bucks give or take and it was set @ 1.25 per game.
Finally got a premium for my location, there is no way you could get away with that and mine is set @ 2/3 or @ .57 cents a game with the payrange discount.

Plus most aren't pinball wizards by any stretch, so longer playing games tend to do better, at least for me.
Granted there are players that are really good, and they can make their money last a long time. Even though you don't make as much, They are good for business just the same.

#117 5 years ago

New code. Ready for download

PRO V0.82.0 - Aug. 30, 2018
===========================
Moved to System 2.10:
- Added USA_13 Coinage 1/$1.00, 7/$5.00
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.25.0

New:
- Added Diagnostic Menu: KATANA LOCKUP TEST
- Added adjustments
- MATURE CONTENT - (default: YES)
- CHIMICHANGA DIFFICULTY (default: MEDIUM - 1 shot to light Chimichanga arrows)
- CHIMICHANGAS TO LIGHT QUEST (default: 4)
- LIL DEADPOOL MB SJP CAPTIVE BALL (default: YES)
- START DISCO MODE ON SPINNER (default: YES - if NO, DISCO modes start on lane)
- DISCO MODE DIFFICULTY (default: HARD - controls number of Dazzler spinner spins required to start Disco mode)
- KATANA LOCKS BALLS (default: ALWAYS)
- DISABLE CENTER DROP TARGET BANK (default: NO)
- Playfield multiplier lights flash when playfield multiplier is active.
- NINJAPOCALYPSE combo - combo the right orbit and right katana ramp for big points.

Fixed:
- Game would occasionally crash when starting a Battle.
- Fixed an issue where mystery always lit ninja lock; ninja lock can only light if one isn't already lit

Changed:
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL - changed to have 3 stages
- Stage 1 - collect 6 jackpots at the Lil' Deadpool target
- Stage 2 - collect 6 jackpots at red shots; Lil' Deadpool target increases jackpot value
- Stage 3 - Lock ball in Lil' Deadpool to start timed Super Jackpot spinner session
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL is available again after completing a Quest.
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL and KATANARAMA TIME can no longer run at the same time.
- BOOM button no longer awards Super Jackpots
- Improvements to text message panels
- Improvements to fight scene animations
- Improvements to Lil' Deadpool animations
- Improvements to Disco Multiball animations
- Additions and improvements to character speech

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

- MATURE CONTENT - (default: YES)

Whoa!!!! Or should that be a BOOM?!

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

just WOW ! remind me x-men magneto... good point than

If youd like it done it me up

#120 5 years ago

Ours shipped Tuesday.
For those who have set theirs up, are there tricky tuning tricks needed (like Iron Maiden plunge path)?

I was able to put about 20 plays on a Pro down at Brewski's in Miramar (yeah, across the street from the Top Gun base).
The shots were tough and unpredictable. I was able to get the scoop shot down pat (which is an important shot) but the ramps and the small little loop to the left of the scoop were hard to hit perfectly. I was getting a lot of rattlers. I was having good luck with the super skill shot and hit it about 1/3 time.
The call outs and LCD screen video was awesome, specially for a deadpool fan. Building "strength" to add an ally before you start a battle and then battling was fun, I was immersed in the game. even though its difficult to play and watch the LCD screen I felt as though it worked and I really liked it.
The sound effects when hitting playfield switches are really cool. I heard classic gongs, bangs, chimes and then some 80s and 90s pin noises.

Anyway. Hoping to have ours mid next week. You're all invited over !!

#121 5 years ago

I'm in on an LE. If anyone orders a premium and doesn't want their tape, please PM me.

#122 5 years ago

Just got mine today!
Set it up as level bubble front to back and side to side.
I did not overslope it or anything, just kept it the way it was designed to be and it shoots beautifully.
I’m no great player, but I hit the lock (right ramp) multiple times, not bricked once. The only ones that missed were crappy shots on my end.
The only shot I have not hit consistently is the bounce off the “snikt” deflector up the right ramp.

One of the pop bumper contacts was to tight and machine gunning, so quick easy adjustment and fixed the issue.

Other thing that’s not a problem but kinda annoying is that they still use a fan that is louder then need be, I’ll mess with that when I can fab up a fix.

The best compliment I can give this machine is that anyony who knows me knows I’m a tightwad, rarely putting money into anything unless I can make money on it. But dropping $5,800 on this was not a cent wasted!
Freaking great game, tomorrow I’ll update it and it will do nothing but improve.

I’ll be putting in multiple hours more over the weekend before I give a real review, and I’ll update with any issues.

A6EF093C-7F8F-4740-AAC5-61CF5CB8707F (resized).jpegA6EF093C-7F8F-4740-AAC5-61CF5CB8707F (resized).jpegCB400343-AA56-466C-9F2D-78CE471A8300 (resized).jpegCB400343-AA56-466C-9F2D-78CE471A8300 (resized).jpeg
#123 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Just got mine today!
I did not overslope it or anything, just kept it the way it was designed to be and it shoots beautifully.
I’m no great player, but I hit the lock (right ramp) multiple times, not bricked once. The only ones that missed were crappy shots on my end.
The only shot I have not hit consistently is the bounce off the “snikt” deflector up the right ramp.
One of the pop bumper contacts was to tight and machine gunning, so quick easy adjustment and fixed the issue.
Other thing that’s not a problem but kinda annoying is that they still use a fan that is louder then need be, I’ll mess with that when I can fab up a fix.
The best compliment I can give this machine is that anyony who knows me knows I’m a tightwad, rarely putting money into anything unless I can make money on it. But dropping $5,800 on this was not a cent wasted!
Freaking great game, tomorrow I’ll update it and it will do nothing but improve.
I’ll be putting in multiple hours more over the weekend before I give a real review, and I’ll update with any issues.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations. I just can't decide what model I want. Pro, Premium and Limited Edition oh my.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Congratulations. I just can't decide what model I want. Pro, Premium and Limited Edition oh my.

Go for it - LE, if they are left.

#125 5 years ago

Just got mine today!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Who did you get your game from?

#126 5 years ago

I'm having a blast. One complaint was being awarded Light Ninja Lock when it was already lit but I just read the code update today addressed that.

Not enjoying the random rejections to the katana ramp as much. Not sure if it's a quirk of the machine or something else. If that could be tuned I'd be very happy.

#127 5 years ago

Does anyone have hi-res pictures of the le and premium cabinet art?

#128 5 years ago

I got my pro from Tommy at Nitro.
Nothing but good things to say about Tommy and his crew, great folks that give personalized service!

Jackofpots- did you level up your machine perfectly with the machine bubble and a level side to side? That’s all I did and mine shoots super smooth. If you did level it, i wonder if your machines guide ramps to the right ramp are slightly off?
I haven’t looked to see if they are adjustable or not.

I’m doing the code update tonight, pumped to put some more hours on it.

#129 5 years ago

I got my pro from Tommy at Nitro.
Nothing but good things to say about Tommy and his crew, great folks that give personalized service!
Jackofpots- did you level up your machine perfectly with the machine bubble and a level side to side? That’s all I did and mine shoots super smooth. If you did level it, i wonder if your machines guide ramps to the right ramp are slightly off?
I haven’t looked to see if they are adjustable or not.
I’m doing the code update tonight, pumped to put some more hours on it.

I could post pictures later. It's not perfect. 6 degree slope. The bubble is on the bottom end of the middle section for the playfield level. And I think I'm leaning .2 degrees to the right. I've had it rattle down and out quite frequently.

#130 5 years ago

Shaker not enabled yet, for those wondering. 7 degree pitch is recommended for best game play, helped my lock shot.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Shaker not enabled yet, for those wondering. 7 degree pitch is recommended for best game play, helped my lock shot.

Wow so steeper helps it? Where’s the bubble? Split by the top line?

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Damn it I just bought a shaker today for it lol

#134 5 years ago

My wife and I were going to wait on buying or trading for a used one. I was stunned one came up so fast for sale, so we bought it from a great seller. Awesome game. Code will get better, you can see it needs somethings, but its very playable.

F570A01A-7996-4DAA-A712-6BCCF7904ECB (resized).jpegF570A01A-7996-4DAA-A712-6BCCF7904ECB (resized).jpeg
#135 5 years ago

Updated my code today. Better already. Loving the layout and variety of shots. No negatives so far.

#136 5 years ago

I put it to 7 degree slope and it honestly seems like katana shots aren't rattling out any more. Could be dumb luck but certainly feels more solid.

#137 5 years ago

If Deadpool wasn't on the spike system, I'd buy one.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have read and respect your points on Spike Cap’n but at some point maybe buying used might outweigh risk?
In any case, hope you have a location nearby as the recent Sterns are too compelling to ignore completely.

#139 5 years ago

someone with a cool video with the new code ?
tanx

#140 5 years ago

Got to play one on location today and it is absolutely outstanding!!! I must have it, so something in the collection has to go. I love everything about it, sound, art, music, gameplay.
The music actually had my daughter and I dancing to it. Even though I don't completely get the entire rule set or some of the shots I'll get it in due time. I'll just keep going in and playing it lol. I managed to get Grand Champion score of 93,135,630 and 2nd place score of 56,55,540. I believe those scores will be bested by today's end being that I was one of the first to play it out of the box.

Question for the Pro owners though. Have you guys had any instance of the screen going black for a few seconds after battles? Seems like a code bug maybe?? The machine that I played did it 3 times during game play.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

93,135,630 and 2nd place score of 56,55,540. I believe those scores will be bested by today's end being that I was one of the first to play it out of the box.

Yeah. I mean one OK ninja multiball is a couple hundred million.

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Or just buy one and have fun with it. Life is too short...

Rob

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Or just buy one and have fun with it. Life is too short...
Rob

But Rob!!! In ten years there’s a chance I won’t have the the schematics! We need the schematics!! Haha

#144 5 years ago

Received mine on Friday. First impressions are very positive, but recognize the software needs some refinement. Shots are unique and seem to definitely rely on a level setup. Music and callouts are fun and will certainly get better. Can’t wait for shaker integration. New code seems to have dropped the scores, as it takes much more work to pop 100M.

Keep it coming Stern. Great work.

14C9224E-8CC4-4D3A-B60B-4A41E9576C27 (resized).jpeg14C9224E-8CC4-4D3A-B60B-4A41E9576C27 (resized).jpeg
#145 5 years ago

Check the screws holding the scoop switch in. My game didn’t recognize when a ball was in the scoop. Lifted the playfield, switch was literally hanging and the punting plate and two screws were in the bottom of the cabinet.

#146 5 years ago

In on a pro!

9E05E499-D141-4DB8-AA77-B98A79C55A0F.jpeg9E05E499-D141-4DB8-AA77-B98A79C55A0F.jpeg
#147 5 years ago

Has anybody successfully installed a custom message ? Haven't had any luck getting one to show up on the display. Keeps showing the factory message.
I am on the updated .82 code.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

All my spike systems are perfect. Never had a problem. No worries.

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

How is that GB premium workin out for you ?

#150 5 years ago

any dealers still have LE's for sale?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 39.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/3?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.