(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 324.
#1901 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I hope Stern will give us the option to keep them someday, and also keep all the other settings I have to reset manually each time (set to Free play, Q24 to knocker, knocker volume off, do not start game with boom button, etc.)

I agree with keeping settings, but don't agree with keeping high scores after code updates. Games change with code and hence it's not fair to compare scores across codes.

#1902 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Everyone report here for them to change
Thx
[email protected]

.....and this....

Screenshot_20190228-155127_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190228-155127_Facebook (resized).jpg
#1903 5 years ago

1st game on new code. yum!

D15518A6-E6AD-46FF-A58C-8384A468670B (resized).jpegD15518A6-E6AD-46FF-A58C-8384A468670B (resized).jpeg
#1904 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

.....and this....[quoted image]

Ok awesome! Well this was quick. Yeah for those of us with or who plan to get an aftermarket disco ball, we WANT this effect on a pro, I’ve got one and it’s awessome!! I will skip this code update and wait for 1.00

#1905 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I agree with keeping settings, but don't agree with keeping high scores after code updates. Games change with code and hence it's not fair to compare scores across codes.

The high scores can be reset at any time. It would likely be appropriate to reset the high scores after changing several of the options within the code (number of balls, extra balls, ball save time, difficulty of starting modes, etc.) My argument was just to give the option to keep high scores. Some code updates radically change the scoring (like some early updates on GotG) but there are also very minor updates that have minimal influence on game play.

#1906 5 years ago

install the new code. change all the options at maximum difficulty. I like this code, it seems that everything goes better

20190228_124206 (resized).jpg20190228_124206 (resized).jpg
#1907 5 years ago

OK new code is great.

The premium read me does state that GI stays on for disco multiball... but maybe that was an error. It did turn off for the loops, but I didn't get the multiball going to see what happens. LOVE that you can bring a single deadpool mode into a quest or battle... had a few modes going at once and it was friggin' awesome. Looks like some new light show things happening as well. This game is quickly becoming one of my favs

#1908 5 years ago

a question.
Can only mershuit multiball be done once?

#1909 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

a question.
Can only mershuit multiball be done once?

I've only gotten it once per game and I've collected over 170 weapons. At 45 got Mech Suit, at 75 Extra ball, and at 100 it lit the 2X playfield multiplier. Never made it to 200 weapons so not sure if that would light the 3X playfield multiplier, but in any event, only one Mech Suit per game in my experience (note: I am still running .98 - will upgrade to .99 code tonight or tomorrow).

#1910 5 years ago

I love this game more than I thought I would. Maybe it's the theme, but the code seems so good to me. I think if people waited for code to mature before rating, it would have far better ratings.

Had first issue last night; screw flew onto play field. Then I noticed Lil' Deadpool had come off. Easy fix, I'm sure.

#1911 5 years ago
DSC_0013 (resized).JPGDSC_0013 (resized).JPG
#1912 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

OK new code is great.

The premium read me does state that GI stays on for disco multiball... but maybe that was an error. It did turn off for the loops, but I didn't get the multiball going to see what happens. LOVE that you can bring a single deadpool mode into a quest or battle... had a few modes going at once and it was friggin' awesome. Looks like some new light show things happening as well. This game is quickly becoming one of my favs

Agreed. Just had a great game (for me). Katanarama going, Megaladon going, Ninja multiball started, lucked into a 2x playfield shot, hit add-a-ball so four balls going, and started hitting the booms. Hit 4x end of ball bonus which is the highest I have had on my LE, the change to have balls auto launch into the pops for multi-ball really helped out there.

Sound/music, art and theme were home runs for me from the start, the code just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to 1.0, kudos Tanio and team!

#1913 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Solo lo he conseguido una vez por juego y he recogido más de 170 armas. A los 45 consiguió Mech Suit, a 75 Extra ball, y a 100 encendió el multiplicador de campo de juego 2X. Nunca llegué a 200 armas, así que no estoy seguro de si eso iluminaría el multiplicador del campo de juego de 3X, pero en cualquier caso, solo tengo un Mech Suit por juego (nota: todavía estoy ejecutando .98 - actualizaré a .99 el código esta noche o mañana).

today I got 200 weapons. bonus multiplier increase but not another multiball

#1914 5 years ago

Saw a random award I'd not seen before today - Extra Ball is Lit. Not sure if that's new, but I dug it for sure.

And definitely need to get that option to turn off GI light for Disco Multiball for sure. Looking forward to 1.0.

This game is REALLY good.

#1915 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Saw a random award I'd not seen before today - Extra Ball is Lit. Not sure if that's new, but I dug it for sure.
And definitely need to get that option to turn off GI light for Disco Multiball for sure. Looking forward to 1.0.
This game is REALLY good.

They fixed the extra ball in the .99 code. Before it wasn't being awarded as a mystery award, but now it does! Agree the game is REALLY good.

#1916 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

...the change to have balls auto launch into the pops for multi-ball really helped out there.

Agreed! This small change really helped out/makes a big difference in achieving the bonus multiplier for me.

#1917 5 years ago

Anyone stream the new code yet?

#1918 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Ouch... did you also check the other holders?

I did, Only one with the issue. Stern is replacing the playfield. Awesome Customer service.

#1919 5 years ago

I’ve asked before and I hope they still do it, please add a jukebox mode for the game so we can enjoy the great soundtrack this title has. Other than that it’s a winner.

#1920 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I’ve asked before and I hope they still do it, please add a jukebox mode for the game so we can enjoy the great soundtrack this title has. Other than that it’s a winner.

For you guys getting tons of weapons. Whats your strategy? Ive only gotten mech suit 3 times!!

#1921 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

For you guys getting tons of weapons. Whats your strategy? Ive only gotten mech suit 3 times!!

Hit the white lit shots. I’ve never specifically gone for them. Long ball times and it just takes care of itself.

#1922 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hit the white lit shots. I’ve never specifically gone for them. Long ball times and it just takes care of itself.

Yea I get that, I guess overall I just suck at pinball! I have not mastered the art of nudging the system yet and I lose a lot of balls I shouldnt probably. Ive also found that its hardere to nudge on my thick basement carpet. When I go on location on hardwood/tile I can nudge much better......

#1923 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Yea I get that, I guess overall I just suck at pinball! I have not mastered the art of nudging the system yet and I lose a lot of balls I shouldnt probably. Ive also found that its hardere to nudge on my thick basement carpet. When I go on location on hardwood/tile I can nudge much better......

Yep. Nudging is very important. Can turn 30 second ball times to 3:00 ball times.

#1924 5 years ago

I try max out my weapons with Disco MB, or LDP MB after finishing a mode (if stacked).

Another key combo is left ramp > LDP on the TRex quest. Fast and safe. My left ramp is backhand able too so that helps if i catch it on that side.

#1925 5 years ago

I was so excited by my 668M points on v.99 until I saw the 1B+ points people are posting... heh, guess I still have work to do. I still find Mystique to be the hardest battle mode so far; haven't even seen Sauron yet, let alone Mr. Sinister.

This particular game involved 2x katana multiballs, 1 disco multiball, 1 mech-suit multiball, Sabretooth & Juggernaut down, lil' DP multiball + frenzy + bounce, t-rex down, and TWO extra balls. Totally <3 the stacking modes, the updated light shows, and more-frequent Regeneration in v.99. In Gomez & Kyle we trust!

However... anyone confirmed yet how the bonus multiplier works? This game never included anything but 1x bonus.

DP_v99_highscore (resized).jpgDP_v99_highscore (resized).jpg

#1926 5 years ago
Quoted from bwalter:

I was so excited by my 668M points on v.99 until I saw the 1B+ points people are posting... heh, guess I still have work to do. I still find Mystique to be the hardest battle mode so far; haven't even seen Sauron yet, let alone Mr. Sinister.
This particular game involved 2x katana multiballs, 1 disco multiball, 1 mech-suit multiball, Sabretooth &amp; Juggernaut down, lil' DP multiball + frenzy + bounce, t-rex down, and TWO extra balls. Totally &lt;3 the stacking modes, the updated light shows, and more-frequent Regeneration in v.99. In Gomez &amp; Kyle we trust!
However... anyone confirmed yet how the bonus multiplier works? This game never included anything but 1x bonus.
[quoted image]

Bonus balls are random prizes correct? Or how do I light extra ball?

#1927 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Bonus balls are random prizes correct? Or how do I light extra ball?

Random award or 75 weapons I think.

#1928 5 years ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Bonus multiplier is increased by completing the lighted lanes up top. A bit harder on DP than other pins as there are four lanes instead of three as on most Sterns. Balls also never used to go into lanes on Premium/LE (not sure about Pro) except for initial plunge and left orbit during Sabretooth, but now auto launches during multiball will as well which makes it a bit easier to increase.

#1929 5 years ago

Any change on the Snikt shot? Few months back concerns were raised about it being too powerful a shot to Bank off the target to the ramp for 2x, 4x scoring.

Hitting Snikt to ramp also locks a ball, so no need to shoot the fun right ramp which is kind of disappointing.

#1930 5 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Hitting Snikt to ramp also locks a ball, so no need to shoot the fun right ramp which is kind of disappointing.

I can hit the fun ramp WAY easier than intentionally pulling off a Snikt shot. Also, there is no funner shot than doing a hard plunge and nailing the ramp on the skill shot... or getting a super jackpot in mechsuit multiball. Basically you still have to hit it a lot, even in modes, to make progress.

I can definitely see how the Snikt might nerf scoring for a really great player in competition though, but as somebody that can only just BARELY crack a billion in my basement I'm cool with whatever the final code ends up doing with it.

#1931 5 years ago

Ok i finally had a big game(for me) at 552m. Previous best was 400. Now im hyper focused on piling on weapons. I can get ninja multiball early now and then deadpool multi. Use those to obtain weapons.

Anyways focusing on that right now and seemed to get better results. Still not great at hitting that snkkt shot.

Oh and got to sauron for first time. Does that hit at 500 mill?

#1932 5 years ago

for me the game has improved a lot. everything goes much better with this new code.merch super jackpot I love it. the game has grown a lot in my

#1933 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Oh and got to sauron for first time. Does that hit at 500 mill?

You get Sauron multiball after you complete the three battles.

#1934 5 years ago

Id like to see the disco ball lighting effects happen during attract mode along with the cheesy disco music or at least have the
effects happen on a flipper button press combination. Can dim the lights and turn the disco lighting in test mode but don't like leaving the game in continual test mode to appreciate this effect.
And, during attract mode, a jukebox playing the games songs, either on a flipper press combination or menu setting would be cool.

#1935 5 years ago
Quoted from pintuck:

Me gustaría ver los efectos de iluminación de la bola de discoteca durante el modo de atracción junto con la música cursi de la discoteca o al menos hacer que los
efectos ocurran en una combinación de pulsación de botón de aleta. Puede atenuar las luces y girar la iluminación de la discoteca en modo de prueba, pero no le gusta dejar el juego en modo de prueba continua para apreciar este efecto.
Y, durante el modo de atracción, un jukebox que reproduzca las canciones del juego, ya sea en una combinación de presión con el flipper o en la configuración del menú, sería genial.

#1936 5 years ago

Whats the difference between the Pro and Prem/Le?

Thinking about picking up this pin.

#1937 5 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Whats the difference between the Pro and Prem/Le?
Thinking about picking up this pin.

You can find this on the Stern Pinball website.

AE4DC78E-5634-44CE-BAC6-08A982313755 (resized).jpegAE4DC78E-5634-44CE-BAC6-08A982313755 (resized).jpeg
#1938 5 years ago

Anyone know why the new code download would be failing? Clarify, the download from the web is failing at 1.70 GB spot then times out and says file not valid.
Disregard. Downloaded on Mac but now have to transfer to pc to transfer to usb drive.

#1939 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Anyone know why the new code download would be failing? Clarify, the download from the web is failing at 1.70 GB spot then times out and says file not valid.
Disregard. Downloaded on Mac but now have to transfer to pc to transfer to usb drive.

I had trouble if using enternet explorer, kept stopping download.
Firefox downloaded perfect and much quicker.

#1940 5 years ago

Let’s hear from guys that are fans of SW, IMDN, TWD, GOT, ACDC, WOZ...how does Deadpool stack up to these? And is it kid friendly? What about your pro vs premium viewpoint? How’s the strategies, stacking, and ball times overall?

I plan to go play an LE in the next week or two now that code is much more refined. But hard to get good assessment off a 2-hour session.

#1941 5 years ago

That’s a hell of a comparison list!

DP is one of those games where you can approach it for modes/journey or go for points. I love that.

Art, music, lights. Stern’s best use of the lcd in my opinion so far. Shaker and subs work very well.

My only gripe is that I personally find it easier to have long ball times than other games. Which is fine, unless im playing woth my wife - who knows when im not trying to keep the play time down, or against my friends who naturally have short ball times cuz they dont play.

That said, i also have plenty of games that are quick and under 15k! Whoch is probably because of fun mindless flipping - which is also a big plus for me

#1942 5 years ago

I wonder how this game would do/feel with lightning flippers to cut down ball times. Do you need long ball times to progress? Or just good play?

#1943 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Let’s hear from guys that are fans of SW, IMDN, TWD, GOT, ACDC, WOZ...how does Deadpool stack up to these? And is it kid friendly? What about your pro vs premium viewpoint? How’s the strategies, stacking, and ball times overall?
I plan to go play an LE in the next week or two now that code is much more refined. But hard to get good assessment off a 2-hour session.

Premium/LE is better. Game is a clunky shooter on both versions, but the Premium is a better overall experience. Maiden and TWD are all-time classics, so it's not above those. Probably just below Star Wars (which has come a LONG way since launch), IMO. Deadpool code has improved a lot.

I don't know that lightning flippers would help gameplay. Ball times would be shorter, but it might make the clunk worse if it changes the way you flip to account for the missing bit at the ends of them...

#1944 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I wonder how this game would do/feel with lightning flippers to cut down ball times

Geeez....That would put my average ball time down to about 18 seconds. Long ball times??

#1945 5 years ago

Updated to code .99 around noon, about 2am the boom and start button stop working... go into switch test and they don't work, reboot and then they work again...

#1946 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Premium/LE is better. Game is a clunky shooter on both versions, but the Premium is a better overall experience. Maiden and TWD are all-time classics, so it's not above those. Probably just below Star Wars (which has come a LONG way since launch), IMO. Deadpool code has improved a lot.
I don't know that lightning flippers would help gameplay. Ball times would be shorter, but it might make the clunk worse if it changes the way you flip to account for the missing bit at the ends of them...

I had my LE at home and hadn’t played other versions initially. My LE shot great from my initial setup with only minor tweaks. I think a good indicator of setup now is how easy is it to get to Mechsuit multiball. Because this multiball is from earning weapons and weapons are earned from combo shots, you get a good sense of how well the game flows if you can hit a lot of combos. I can often get to Mechsuit by second ball.

I honestly had no idea why people described it as a clunky shooter in some initial reviews because mine shot so well. I thought they were upset about the rejects from the katana ramp. Even with perfect setup I’m typically only 50-60% for this ramp. But I recently played a pro on route and a premium at another location. And now I get it. Both of these did not shoot as well as my LE at home and I had plenty of shots I would describe as clunky.

It’s true for all pins to a certain degree, but I think it’s really important on this pin to get the setup right. I also found that after a fresh waxing, when the ball is really flying, I can hit the katana ramp shot a lot more often.

#1947 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I had my LE at home and hadn’t played other versions initially. My LE shot great from my initial setup with only minor tweaks. I think a good indicator of setup now is how easy is it to get to Mechsuit multiball. Because this multiball is from earning weapons and weapons are earned from combo shots, you get a good sense of how well the game flows if you can hit a lot of combos. I can often get to Mechsuit by second ball.
I honestly had no idea why people described it as a clunky shooter in some initial reviews because mine shot so well. I thought they were upset about the rejects from the katana ramp. Even with perfect setup I’m typically only 50-60% for this ramp. But I recently played a pro on route and a premium at another location. And now I get it. Both of these did not shoot as well as my LE at home and I had plenty of shots I would describe as clunky.
It’s true for all pins to a certain degree, but I think it’s really important on this pin to get the setup right. I also found that after a fresh waxing, when the ball is really flying, I can hit the katana ramp shot a lot more often.

I could barely hit the katana ramp until i made the pitch a lot steeper. 6.9-7 degrees is when i really started hitting it consistently. I can get ninja mb on 1st or 2nd ball now. At first i almost never got it

#1948 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’ve had DP for a few months now and still love it. I’ve also owned those games you mentioned. To me, DP has that fun factor that some of those don’t. But it also isn’t nearly as strategic as them. There is some strategy as far as getting team ups and when to go into battle, but it is not anything like GOT in that department. It’s also very kid friendly. Kids also love to watch the battles and power meters on the screen. I wouldn’t put lightning flippers on it. It’s not an easy game. But I think it can feel long because there are so many multiballs.

#1949 5 years ago

Question,I have a LE and want to install a headphone mod from Pinnovators,Stern says to use the same kit from B66LE,as both are Spike2 sys.But,I can't find the B66 mod on that site? Anybody have the Headphone mod installed?? I know there are a few other distros that make kits but I don't have their names!! help anyone???

#1950 5 years ago

I’ve got a question. Our Deadpool pro sound will sometimes cut out, but not 100% It almost sounds like an amp losing power, maybe it’s the subwoofer. Anyone else have this issue?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/39?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.