(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 324.
#1851 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Lil’ Deadpool broke off at the hips on my premium (3 weeks old HUO) I’m guessing just glue to hold it together? Not sure how they expected it to last being 2 pieces and bashed like it is.

Call Stern

#1852 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Pro vs Premium? I like drops but stand ups play faster.

The left orbit diverted to the right flipper is genius. I prefer the play of the premium. I’m a sucker for drops too.

#1853 5 years ago

Doesn’t that hinder the ability to collect bonus multipliers if there is no gate to keep ball up top? Just asking as I have not played premium.

#1854 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Doesn’t that hinder the ability to collect bonus multipliers if there is no gate to keep ball up top? Just asking as I have not played premium.

Not sure when it doesn’t loop all the way around, but you’d just have to concentrate on going up there when you know it will feed the pops. Does the right orbit ever stop in the lanes?

#1855 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure when it doesn’t loop all the way around, but you’d just have to concentrate on going up there when you know it will feed the pops. Does the right orbit ever stop in the lanes?

I believe in the pro, sabertooth does not loop around from the right orbit.

#1856 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I believe in the pro, sabertooth does not loop around from the right orbit.

Same on Prem/LE. Sabretooth stops in pops, period.

Since bonus is worthwhile now, I generally shortplunge into pops on my Prem and LE both at start of ball and on any intraball plunge. Because yes otherwise the L and R orbit will go past the pops.

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The left orbit diverted to the right flipper is genius. I prefer the play of the premium

welcome to Avengers...

#1858 5 years ago

Scored for $2 at the bar's vhs night!

20190220_220325 (resized).jpg20190220_220325 (resized).jpg
#1859 5 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Does anyone have custom instruction cards yet?

I did yesterday and there is a thread for them.

#1860 5 years ago

Having weird intermittent issues with my right flipper. Sometimes it gets stuck in the raised position after releasing the button, and sometimes it will fail to flip when pushing the button. Checked the switches and everything looks good. Anyone else having similar issues?

#1861 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Having weird intermittent issues with my right flipper. Sometimes it gets stuck in the raised position after releasing the button, and sometimes it will fail to flip when pushing the button. Checked the switches and everything looks good. Anyone else having similar issues?

New spring to pull flipper back and adjust flipper leaf switch.

#1862 5 years ago

seen quite a few headless lil'DP's have stern addressed it?

#1863 5 years ago

The head is still on my LDP, but im concerned it may only be a matter of time.

Is there a way to fix it if it falls off? I havnt seen any discussion

#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I just used gorilla glue gel, LDP seems to be solid now and no mess.

#1865 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Mine didn't lose his head, but the spring was loose on the neck and kept turning the entire head to the right over time. I used gorilla glue and it hasn't moved since.

#1866 5 years ago

This happened to my Lil Deadpool. Messaged Stern. They asked for pictures. Waiting to hear back.

20190217_184141 (resized).jpg20190217_184141 (resized).jpg20190217_184204 (resized).jpg20190217_184204 (resized).jpg
#1867 5 years ago

I installed the side armor today. To be honest I was expecting a bit more than a powder coated metal frame and a cardboard sword for $250. I'm not going to return them, but I probably won't be getting the topper based on this experience.

I still LOVE the game, I'm just disappointed with the quality of the side armor. If it I'd spent $80 or $100 I'd be happy, but this is not worth $250 IMO.

20190222_182931 (resized).jpg20190222_182931 (resized).jpg20190222_182832 (resized).jpg20190222_182832 (resized).jpg20190222_182917 (resized).jpg20190222_182917 (resized).jpg Added over 5 years ago:

Edit: I'm not sure how I overlooked this, but the armor frame is plastic, not metal. So we have plastic frames with some cardboard. For $250. I don't feel this is worth anywhere even approaching $250.00.

#1868 5 years ago

I was playing in the garage and whipped up a Deadpool shooter rod. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in one? they would cost 50 shipped .
here's a pic of the prototype the rest will probably look a little better.
pm if interested thanks Tony

20190225_180748 (resized).jpg20190225_180748 (resized).jpg20190225_180756 (resized).jpg20190225_180756 (resized).jpg
#1869 5 years ago

Almost got my first billion tonight. So close! “Missed it by that much.”

46A21C3F-2435-4216-BA22-B8A09305ED04 (resized).jpeg46A21C3F-2435-4216-BA22-B8A09305ED04 (resized).jpeg
#1870 5 years ago

Sadly, I found that there is a screw that went through the playfield right by Domino’s legs. It ended up being the screw used to hold the wireframe. Contacted Stern to see they have any suggestion on how to clean up the hole in the playfield.

E0920186-FE10-4DF3-A441-9790204D0FB8 (resized).jpegE0920186-FE10-4DF3-A441-9790204D0FB8 (resized).jpeg6BFADD61-856B-4F5C-8FB7-C3F073447CAA (resized).jpeg6BFADD61-856B-4F5C-8FB7-C3F073447CAA (resized).jpegA8A36C91-8915-43FA-8425-CD2A4D151954 (resized).jpegA8A36C91-8915-43FA-8425-CD2A4D151954 (resized).jpegF9B12042-BC2A-417E-805E-E0532F940219 (resized).jpegF9B12042-BC2A-417E-805E-E0532F940219 (resized).jpeg
#1871 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Sadly, I found that there is a screw that went through the playfield right by Domino’s legs. It ended up being the screw used to hold the wireframe. Contacted Stern to see they have any suggestion on how to clean up the hole in the playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ouch... did you also check the other holders?

#1872 5 years ago

Code 0.99.0 is out! Changes to mode stacking!

PRO V0.99.0 - Feb 26, 2019
==========================
- Adjustment: START LIL DEADPOOL DIFFICULTY (Default: EASY)
- EASY: Enable Lil Deadpool Modes at ball start and battle or quest win or lose
- MEDIUM: Enable Lil Deadpool Modes at game start and battle or quest win or lose
- HARD: Enable Lil Deadpool Modes at game start and battle or quest win only
- Adjustment: START BATTLE DIFFICULTY (Default: EASY)
Complete D-E-A-D targets to light "BATTLE".
- EASY: "BATTLE" lit at ball start.
- MEDIUM: "BATTLE" lit at game start.
- HARD: "BATTLE" not lit at game start.
- Adjustment: NINJA MBALL LOCK DIFFICULTY (Default: EASY)
Complete P-O-O-L targets to light "LOCK".
- EASY: 3 locks lit at game start.
- MEDIUM: 2 locks lit at game start.
- HARD: 1 lock lit at game start.
- EXTRA HARD: 0 locks lit at game start.
- QUEST Lit for Continue - a Quest that is ended without completion can be
continued at the center scoop before QUEST has been relit. The QUEST light
will pulse slowly when a Quest can be continued.
- Mode Progression:
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth to light Sauron Multiball
- Complete T-Rex, Megalodon, and Sauron Multiball to light Mr. Sinister Battle.
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth a second time and complete
Mr. Sinister Battle to light Mr. Sinister Clone Multiball.
- Completing Mr. Sinister Clone Multiball restarts the mode progression.
- Mode Stacking:
- Battles and Multiballs can start when Katanarama Time, Berserker Rage,
or Lil' Deadpool single ball modes are running.
- Quests can start when Katanarama Time or Berserker Rage are running.
- Lil' Deadpool modes can start when Battles, Katanarama Time, or
Berserker Rage are running.
- Katanarama Time can start when Battles, Quests, Lil' Deadpool modes,
or Ninja Multiball are running.
- Berserker Rage can start when Battles, Quests, or Lil' Deadpool modes
are running.
- Fixed: Katana Lock intermittently released too many balls.
- Fixed: Mystery was not awarding Extra Balls.
- Fixed: Megalodon Quest - Super Bomb unlit all shots but did not end mode.
- Megalodon Quest
- BOOM awards shark (red) shot.
- SUPER BOOM awards all lit ocean (blue) shots and shark (red) shot.
- Award light shows tweaked.
- Lil' Deadpool speech added for "not ready" state.
- Lil' Deadpool Multiball - Phase 3 light show improved.
- Lil' Deadpool Frenzy - light show improved.
- Lil' Deadpool Bounce
- Hit moving targets:
O-O-F 5M
D P 7.5M
E O 7.5M
A O 7.5M
D L 10M
- Hitting 3 moving targets lights the Lil' Deadpool Bounce Jackpot.
- Lil' Deadpool Bounce Jackpot awards the value of the 3 targets hit
and boosts playfield multiplier for rest of ball.
- Improved display, light, and sound effects.
- Mechsuit Multiball - added Super Jackpot animation.
- Upper left control gate stays closed during multiball auto-launch so that
balls are fed into the pop bumpers and do not interfere with the left orbit shot.
- Disco Multiball - GI no longer turns off during multiball.
- Center eject - increased switch debounce time to reduce early courtesy kicks.
- Tuned frequency of speech during Battles.
- High Score To Date song added ("BOOM").
- Topper light shows added.
- Added Custom Coin Door Editor.
- You can specify the UNITS PER PULSE for the base coin and the number of PULSES
generated by each coin switch (left, center, right, 4th, 5th, 6th). The
UNITS have a range of 1 to 10000 and PULSES have a range of 0 to 100. For
example the USA coin door has a UNIT of 25 and the left and right slots
generate 1 PULSE and the center slot (the DBV) generates four PULSES. The
coin mechanisms accept quarters and the DBV dollars. Therefore, the UNIT is
25 (for 25 cents) and the left and right generate 1 PULSE for a single quarter
and the center slot generates 4 PULSES for a dollar bill being four quarters.
- If Standard Adjustment "Game Pricing" is changed to a selection with different
UNITS PER PULSE than the active CUSTOM coin door, the custom coin door will
be reset to the factory default for that Game Pricing selection.
- Display the selected settings and whether they are the FACTORY default or
CUSTOM configuration.
- Correct the delay between multiple Q24 knocker requests. Previously the
knocks would happen too rapidly and sound like a single loud knock. Now
there will be a 3/4 second delay between knocks. If the sound effect
knocker is also enabled, it will be syncronized with the Q24 knocker.

#1873 5 years ago

Good stuff. But NOT a fan of this one in the premium:

I LOVE the look when the GI goes off and disco ball lights up. Hopefully this can be made to toggle on or off in 1.0.

#1874 5 years ago

I'm excited that the first Sinister Battle is easier to start - we haven't been able to get to it on our machine because the Sauron-enhanced modes are tough. This is a cool compromise.

#1875 5 years ago

Finally mode stacking! Very excited for this

#1876 5 years ago

it seems that they have fixed the error in the ball lock ... yeahhh

#1877 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I LOVE the look when the GI goes off and disco ball lights up. Hopefully this can be made to toggle on or off in 1.0.

Agreed. I really liked the light show during Disco Multiball and the challenge of watching the balls without the GI.

Something tells me they probably didn't want to do this but overwhelming complaints/comments turned the tide?

#1878 5 years ago

I love when everything goes dark on this machine, don't have premium so don't experience disco, but when you hit a shot during megaladon and go goes out, its like you got dunked under water for a second and then everything comes back up.

M

#1879 5 years ago

some video?

#1880 5 years ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Agreed. I really liked the light show during Disco Multiball and the challenge of watching the balls without the GI.

Something tells me they probably didn't want to do this but overwhelming complaints/comments turned the tide?

Default it to GI ON and provide an option for the owner to turn it OFF, like they did with the intense flashers in GOT... problem solved BOOM!

#1881 5 years ago

I don't have a disco ball since I only have the Pro, but I loved the GI turned off because it still looked like a disco light show going off.

#1882 5 years ago

Quoted from bwalter:

I agree, there seems to be this movement recently that the playfield always needs to be brightly lit or else the game isn't playable. I agree that we should have the option of having the GI off during disco MB. It really is a cool effect with the spots of light not only dancing around the playfield but the entire room.

#1883 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I agree, there seems to be this movement recently that the playfield always needs to be brightly lit or else the game isn't playable. I agree that we should have the option of having the GI off during disco MB. It really is a cool effect with the spots of light not only dancing around the playfield but the entire room.

I know some people have complained they can't see the ball when the GI goes off, but I never had a problem and like others have said love the effect. Agreed there should be an option so everyone is happy.

#1884 5 years ago

Newb owner, didn't realize high scores got reset with a firmware update. Oh well, at least I got a picture.

#1885 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Newb owner, didn't realize high scores got reset with a firmware update. Oh well, at least I got a picture.

I hope Stern will give us the option to keep them someday, and also keep all the other settings I have to reset manually each time (set to Free play, Q24 to knocker, knocker volume off, do not start game with boom button, etc.)

#1886 5 years ago

I’m here to complain about the removal of the GI turnoff code change for disco multiball...seems like several beat me to it!

I’ve got an aftermarket motorized disco ball with a spotlight on my pro

#1887 5 years ago

Nice update. The stacking is awesome and doesn't seem to get messy. Glad Mr S is a bit easier to get to now. I feel like I was never close before, whereas I just had a good game and just had to finish T-Rex to get to him. Adding a second phase (Clone) for finishing the second battles is great. Feels like a nice balance for all skill levels now, with Clone being really hard, but seemingly not impossible for a decent player. Really liking how this game is shaping up!

I will also echo that I'd like to see an adjustment for the GI in Disco. At the very least they could leave it on but dim it down to 25% or something. But a setting would be the best solution (maybe let us pick on/off/dim).

#1888 5 years ago

I like the new 0.99 changes, but I'm in total agreement with those who don't care for the Disco mode GI change. I just hit that, and it the awesome disco mood is gone. Something about the lights going out when the cheesy (but awesome) disco mode starts just felt cool.

Stern, please give us the option to keep Disco as it was!

#1889 5 years ago

Email Stern to put back

#1890 5 years ago

Stacking is cool, but not updating until we get our proper discoball back

#1891 5 years ago

Everyone report here for them to change
Thx

[email protected]

#1892 5 years ago

I'm on the fence between this and BM66. Was leaning to DP, and this really ups the ante. I like that they put this at .99. Makes me think that there's still more to come, and it will get even better.

#1893 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I'm on the fence between this and BM66. Was leaning to DP, and this really ups the ante. I like that they put this at .99. Makes me think that there's still more to come, and it will get even better.

BM66 might have a current code edge, but it’s SUPER clunky. Played it a bit this summer and thought the layout is pretty awful.

#1894 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Sold my Batman to get DP. Great game, but just couldn’t hang with the tight orbit shots and not a fan of the crane. Code was insanely deep though.

DP shoots a million times better, and while not the deepest game, it has a superb variety of random modes that flow into each other... music, sounds and light show are also top notch.

DP feels basically done to me and I’d be fine with the content in place now. I’m not a fan of theme at all, but the design team did a great job with their interpretation of it.

#1895 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Everyone report here for them to change
Thx
[email protected]

Done

#1896 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I hope Stern will give us the option to keep them someday, and also keep all the other settings I have to reset manually each time (set to Free play, Q24 to knocker, knocker volume off, do not start game with boom button, etc.)

How do we give this guy 10,000 up votes.
Could not agree more.

#1897 5 years ago

Right on.

Now we need a bunch more people to send email so we get in 1.0 code.

#1898 5 years ago

I sent a nice email as well.

#1899 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

BM66 might have a current code edge, but it’s SUPER clunky. Played it a bit this summer and thought the layout is pretty awful.

I put in serious time on both last weekend. BM66 was tough shooting, but I could find most of the shots. It was easy to lose them again!! I did think that DP shot well, even the Katana ramp. The Snikt shot is so damn hard, that when you hit it, it is one of the most satisfying shots in any game.

I’m not a fan of theme at all, but the design team did a great job with their interpretation of it.

I like both themes, but the DP layout is better and that's what's pushing me in this direction. While both are basic fans, DP has some really interesting playfield differences.

#1900 5 years ago

I sent an email also. I actually don’t like the new light show during certain modes even outside of disco mode. It’s actually too bright now. I think they had a good mix with .98 on the light show.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/38?hl=stoneyfl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.