(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 326.
#1751 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Any chance you can post a pic of what you mean by adjusting the side opening?

Sure. See the screw to the top left of the Regenerate insert. Thats the screw that holds the post that you can move up and down three spaces. Same thing on the right side to the above right of the M insert. Does that help?

E624DE40-47A5-49FD-92FE-32210AFD60A9 (resized).jpegE624DE40-47A5-49FD-92FE-32210AFD60A9 (resized).jpeg82B86294-8B3D-4005-BB92-3AC2E3DD97AC (resized).jpeg82B86294-8B3D-4005-BB92-3AC2E3DD97AC (resized).jpeg
#1752 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Sure. See the screw to the top left of the Regenerate insert. Thats the screw that holds the post that you can move up and down three spaces. Same thing on the right side to the above right of the M insert. Does that help?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I found it right before you posted. But i really appreciate the help! Hopefully this helps just a bit.

#1753 5 years ago

Put in some new mods today. Added a shaker. Replaced the split Lil DP side post rubbers and flipper rubbers with Super Bands.

Three games in and I scored my new high, 378M!

I like the faster bounce on the bands and the shaker is a fun add on.

09DA149F-074E-443F-87B2-5A6651AFC06A (resized).jpeg09DA149F-074E-443F-87B2-5A6651AFC06A (resized).jpeg9180C8A5-6D99-4479-B5E7-CFCF18284617 (resized).png9180C8A5-6D99-4479-B5E7-CFCF18284617 (resized).png
#1754 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Great. You said you were new so I didn't want to assume anything, particularly if it meant you didn't need to mess around with the switch, but glad you understand that part. Hope you are able to easily fix the issue.

to clarify on regen. Is regen suppossed to revive any drain when lit? Or just the left outer drain where the light is?

#1755 5 years ago

Really enjoying the game so far.

Will be interesting to see what other modes are added. There is an image of Cable on the playfield, hopefully he makes it into the game.

#1756 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

to clarify on regen. Is regen suppossed to revive any drain when lit? Or just the left outer drain where the light is?

Left drains only.

#1757 5 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

Put in some new mods today...Replaced the split Lil DP side post rubbers....

Nice! I am about to replace those side post rubbers as well. My right one is split. Turned it around to buy some time, but at this point time to replace it.

#1758 5 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Really enjoying the game so far.
Will be interesting to see what other modes are added. There is an image of Cable on the playfield, hopefully he makes it into the game.

Cable is in the chimi truck when they go back in time for trex and mega

#1760 5 years ago

Saw something new today. Was having a really long Disco multiball, glanced up at screen, and it had a white background with this green looking creature. Had to refocus on keeping the balls in play, but I never saw that screen before (and given my quick glance have no idea what it was). Anyone else seen this before?

#1761 5 years ago

If anyone is thinking of leaving the club im Looking to buy a used deadpool pro or premium within 4 hours(each way) of richmond,virginia. Thought id ask before i purchase one nib

#1762 5 years ago

Anyone know how you end the berserker mode where you have to shoot the spinner? I've shot it a lot and haven't finished. It kinda sucks because you can't start anything else.

#1763 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Anyone know how you end the berserker mode where you have to shoot the spinner? I've shot it a lot and haven't finished. It kinda sucks because you can't start anything else.

If you catch the ball and just hold for a while maybe?

#1764 5 years ago

Is there and end shot, or does the timer just run out?

#1765 5 years ago

I continue with this same problem. Will not it happen to anyone else? The blocking seems to work well until there is more than one player.

#1766 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

I didn’t even realize there was a way to end it. For me it just ends when I drain or it times out.

#1767 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

It kinda sucks because you can't start anything else.

This is my one main issue with the code. There are several modes like that-Katana time, lil DP switch frenzy too. I don’t understand why they can’t be stacked with battles. You get stuck in mode jail until they time out.

#1768 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I continue with this same problem. Will not it happen to anyone else? The blocking seems to work well until there is more than one player.

seen that once in a tournament game a few versions ago. but never since.

#1769 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

visto que una vez en un juego de torneo hace unas pocas versiones. pero nunca desde entonces.

in mine it happens whenever there is more than one player ... this in tournament mode or not always does

#1770 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Is there and end shot, or does the timer just run out?

Beats me, I hadn't realized it was timed. Seems like a long timer though, I don't know that I've ever got to the end before draining.

#1771 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I didn’t even realize there was a way to end it. For me it just ends when I drain or it times out.

I'm not certain there is a way to end it, wondering if there is.

#1772 5 years ago

VS DEADPOOL COSPLAY EVENT

#1773 5 years ago
IMG_20190211_204324_312 (resized).jpgIMG_20190211_204324_312 (resized).jpgIMG_20190211_204324_313 (resized).jpgIMG_20190211_204324_313 (resized).jpg
#1774 5 years ago

Shaker motor... worth the $ or no?

Also, the fake knocker sound Stern uses these days is horrid. Turned it off. If I want it back... will buy the kit.

#1775 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Also, the fake knocker sound Stern uses these days is horrid. Turned it off. If I want it back... will buy the kit.

* Shaker motor worth it - yes, the $100 bucks or so is well worth it. Really adds to the experience (e.g. when you press the Boom button)
* Stern fake knocker sounds horrid - yes, but not worth it to me to buy the kit. I left it on and just deal with it. All my knockers actually sounds a little different, so I just consider this yet another knocker sound (although agree it's the least satisfying).

#1776 5 years ago

Shaker and a sub - 100% satisfied and recommended!

#1777 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Yeah...shaker integration is one of the best. Well worth it.

The fake knockers aren't quite as bad if you turn them to low.

#1778 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Definitely, the Shaker is worth it, it is the first mod I bought for it.

As for the fake knocker....I hate fake knockers (LOL) but I'm still not going to replace it.

#1779 5 years ago

Just picked up a super nice powder coated pro, with shaker and man is this a blast to play. Has good flow, is challenging and has just the right touch of humor to keep you coming back. Yes - shaker is worth it.

#1780 5 years ago

Mail call

20190211_154046 (resized).jpg20190211_154046 (resized).jpg
#1781 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Mail call
[quoted image]

Way cool. After much procrastinating I finally sent in for mine yesterday. As I don't plan to open mine, does anyone know if they used Red vinyl or just a standard color?

#1782 5 years ago

Uoooooooo!!!!!!

#1783 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Way cool. After much procrastinating I finally sent in for mine yesterday. As I don't plan to open mine, does anyone know if they used Red vinyl or just a standard color?

FullSizeRender-1 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender-1 (resized).jpeg
#1785 5 years ago

Anyone else here pickup the Stern topper? I put it on over the weekend and I think it matches well with the art style of the Pin. I would never say a topper is worth $400 and this one isn't the most interesting one out there (WD Fish Tank anyone?). I'll post a pic of it tonight but a couple observations:

* When you start a game the topper turns off - that doesn't seem right to me. Is this something I should expect?
* The thumb definitely moves when the game is in attract mode and after a game finishes. I don't see any rhyme or reason on the movement like a thumbs up for a high score thumbs down for a bad one.

So barring code changes or explanation I'd say besides the additional "art" on top of the pin I'm not sure the thumb mechanic or the price makes a lot of sense...

#1786 5 years ago

I ordered a topper too. I’m guessing they will add in more code for it in future updates, but who knows.

#1787 5 years ago

Any custom apron cards available to print? I saw some a few days ago but can't find them now. Thanks.

#1788 5 years ago

I’m still interested in purchasing someone’s LP.

#1789 5 years ago

The thumb moves up or down at the end of the game if you match (up) or not (down).

#1790 5 years ago

I know after a battle the greater Deadpool's health meter the more points are awarded when you make the final shot to the scoop, but after defeating the villain and the scoop starts flashing red does the quicker you make the finishing shot make a difference in points awarded too (or is it just that you have to make the shot before the timer runs out)?

#1791 5 years ago

I was lucky enough to win the TWIP monthly giveaway for the Pinstadium light and i’m Adding them to Deadpool. I just keep adding to this game (anti reflective glass, shaker, trough lighting, art blades and not PS lights) . Such a Beautiful title!

#1792 5 years ago

How’s everyones scores been since .98? I haven’t been able to rack up the points like I had in .97 even though I don’t think much changed.

#1793 5 years ago

i collected 58 weapons today(my best so far) but it didnt start mech suit. do I have to do anything after getting the weapons?

#1794 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

i collected 58 weapons today(my best so far) but it didnt start mech suit. do I have to do anything after getting the weapons?

Shoot the Hellhouse scoop.

#1795 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

How’s everyones scores been since .98? I haven’t been able to rack up the points like I had in .97 even though I don’t think much changed.

My top score is 1.5b on .98 code. Default settings except I've got rubber on the outposts. Also, I've got an LE so I get good flow on the Dazzler shot but get less of the bonus multiplier lanes.

#1796 5 years ago

I’ve played the pro and the premium and I think the pro definitely is a cracker of a game and I will dare say that it will take my money at some stage when I buy one! Call outs are great and just the flow is fantastic too! Such a great shooter

#1797 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

I have been able to get the same score but it’s harder. I think when Mechsuit multiball was first released it was really easy to get some big points there, but with .98 they revised it and now I don’t feel like it awards as many points (at least not as easily).

#1798 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

As for the fake knocker....I hate fake knockers (LOL) ...

shame on you... you should not discriminate against ANY knocker... love all knockers!!

"Love ALL knockers!!" I think that's my new CREDO!!

#1799 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I found it right before you posted. But i really appreciate the help! Hopefully this helps just a bit.

I'm doing this as soon as I get home today. Once those slingshots get going I just hold my breath and pray it doesn't rocket down the outlane!

#1800 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

The thumb moves up or down at the end of the game if you match (up) or not (down).

That is interesting, I've not see the motion of the thumb match that after a game. I've gotten a thumbs up because I figured it was a good score

Is anyone else seeing the topper turn off when you start a game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/36?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.