(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 326.
#1702 5 years ago

This game keeps getting better. So many options to shoot for.

#1703 5 years ago

Updated code to .98 yesterday.

#1704 5 years ago

.98 was last week wasnt it?

#1705 5 years ago

Oh nevermind, You updated, right?

Scared me, i thought i missed an instagram update!

#1706 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Updated code to .98 yesterday.

Doing it today on location.
I tens to reset high scores other than GC a few times inbetween updates. May add external sub today.

#1707 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my LP tecord that came with my LE machine.

Should I do it? And when I resell my machine down the road will it hurt the value not having the LP. If you say YES, by how much $$.

Thx

#1708 5 years ago

Hang on to your record. You won't get many dollars for it anyway. Keep it with the game. Those couple of bucks selling it doesn't matter. Cut back on beer for a week or so and you'll have the same amount of money in your pocket vs selling the LP.

#1709 5 years ago

In tribute...

20190202_125534 (resized).jpg20190202_125534 (resized).jpg
#1710 5 years ago

Has anyone else had a problem with the auto-plunger after the 0.98 update? I installed the update and now it seems that the autoplunger (which I have set to max strength in settings, btw) barely taps the ball most of the time. Sometimes it fires normally (easily sending the ball around to the left orbit as intended), but most of the time, the ball just sits in the shooter lane while the plunger gives it a feeble tap over and over again.

#1711 5 years ago

Just thought I'd follow up based on the issues I've faced.

I had a lot of wacky playfield lighting issues, such as the Villians, BOOM lane, and multiplier lights flashing at the wrong times. A new lighting board resolved that.

My far right Lil Deadpool drop target refused to stay up. Adding a washer to the mech behind the ledge fixed that right up.

My scoop was also spitting out the ball without giving me credit for hitting it. I found that the tiny screw in the switch had fallen out and it was dangling down. Easy fix and all is right.

Feels good being back at 100%! Now I just need to retake GC with the new code.

#1712 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Just thought I'd follow up based on the issues I've faced.
I had a lot of wacky playfield lighting issues, such as the Villians, BOOM lane, and multiplier lights flashing at the wrong times. A new lighting board resolved that.

I've had some similar lighting issues with my machine as well. Did you need a new node board?

#1713 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Has anyone else had a problem with the auto-plunger after the 0.98 update? I installed the update and now it seems that the autoplunger (which I have set to max strength in settings, btw) barely taps the ball most of the time. Sometimes it fires normally (easily sending the ball around to the left orbit as intended), but most of the time, the ball just sits in the shooter lane while the plunger gives it a feeble tap over and over again.

I had the same problem with my GOTG. It turned out to be a bad node board.

The first thing I would check is the alignment of the auto-plunger prongs. Take a look and make sure they are both making contact with the ball. There's usually a little side to side slop when the playfield is in place. Make sure the ball is centered on the prongs and the shooter rod.

#1714 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Hang on to your record. You won't get many dollars for it anyway. Keep it with the game. Those couple of bucks selling it doesn't matter. Cut back on beer for a week or so and you'll have the same amount of money in your pocket vs selling the LP.

Or, you could rip the vinyl to a digital format, upload it to youtube, then you (and us peasants) can listen to it whenever without having to break out the vinyl. wink wink.

#1716 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

I've had some similar lighting issues with my machine as well. Did you need a new node board?

The (wonderful) guy at Stern called them lighting boards.
Specifically, they were the boards under the playfield with circuitry and the LEDs in the bottom center (Ball save, x Multipliers, Villains), as well as the right side that lights the POOL targets.

#1717 5 years ago

just joined the club with a NIB premium. I love the theme so much. Its my first pin and was down to dialed in or deadpool. The theme really won me over. Im still trying to learn all the rules but am making progress towards breaking 100mil. Ive only had it 24 hours and I am somewhat new to pinball. Anyways have been creeping on this thread for a while trying to decide so I appreciate all the comments!

20190204_163646137_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_163646137_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_181016307_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_181016307_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_194310957_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_194310957_iOS (resized).jpg
#1718 5 years ago

You'll have a ton of fun with that!

#1719 5 years ago

Man that topper looks so stupid. Can't believe they're charging 400 for it. Ridiculous.

#1720 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Yes... sorta? I locked two auto-plunged balls into the Katana back-to-back (more luck than skill, I'm sure) and the 3rd auto-plunged ball came up much more feebly, barely making it into the top-lane section. I have seen this happen at least twice with v.98 now and I'd been wondering if this was intentional to prevent me from locking a 3rd ball into the Katana back-to-back-to-back.

#1721 5 years ago

I still have problems in the katana blockade when 2 or more players, I loose all accumulated vols when going from one player to another but if playing 1 person alone acts normally. Anyone else has this problem?

#1722 5 years ago

Just joint the Deadpool club with a premium
And put 425 m on with a few games

But don’t see the multiplier lights stay on
Still run code 0.95

How do these work ?

#1723 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Still run code 0.95

How do these work ?

When the ball ricochets off the Snikt target, then goes up the lock ramp, it increases the playfield multiplier and lights the 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x inserts.

#1724 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Just joint the Deadpool club with a premium
And put 425 m on with a few games
Still run code 0.95
How do these work ?

What is your progression to hit that number? How do you start? Im stuck on 110m mostly due to lack of skill....

#1725 5 years ago

Just had my Deadpool pro delivered this morning. Will take better pics later.

Loving it so far. It's such a loud, obnoxious, fun machine.

pin1 (resized).jpgpin1 (resized).jpgpin2 (resized).jpgpin2 (resized).jpg
#1726 5 years ago

congrats, looks great next to the others. enjoy!

#1727 5 years ago

Happy Friday, everyone!! Just got my top score on .98 code. 1,557,362,540. Oh, what fun!

E0A22DE2-2AB3-4638-8862-B597BB0A7347 (resized).jpegE0A22DE2-2AB3-4638-8862-B597BB0A7347 (resized).jpeg32166AC6-4063-459B-A6F2-E8D1ABE72D68 (resized).jpeg32166AC6-4063-459B-A6F2-E8D1ABE72D68 (resized).jpeg
#1728 5 years ago

Wow i'm just near you ) 3 balls, factory settings.

On this pinball, if you want to score high, dont fight anyway, you have so many things else to do. And fight only if you have team up ! Thats the secret !!

20190204_223651 (resized).jpg20190204_223651 (resized).jpg
#1729 5 years ago

How are both of you starting and progressing to hit those scores? Im stuck at ~135m. Im finding this pin gets constant side drains which kills any chance of high scores. It came with the black rubber circle off the rod guarding the side drain, but i put them on. I feel like the ball bounces out into that drain even when it shouldnt.

#1730 5 years ago

I'll take your 1.4Bil, and 1.5Bil, and declare my own 1.6Bil
I got this mainly due to a great Disco MB, but I did defeat all first round battles, Sauron, and then 2 out of 3 of the battles when Sauron teams up with them.

20190110_232327 (resized).jpg20190110_232327 (resized).jpg
#1731 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Happy Friday, everyone!! Just got my top score on .98 code. 1,557,362,540. Oh, what fun!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ugh... take a photo of the high scoreboard next time, that photo pained my eyes haha

#1732 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Just had my Deadpool pro delivered this morning. Will take better pics later.
Loving it so far. It's such a loud, obnoxious, fun machine.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good, DM deserves a colordmd, but I'd do the led version (lcd looked funky to me on it).

#1733 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

How are both of you starting and progressing to hit those scores? Im stuck at ~135m. Im finding this pin gets constant side drains which kills any chance of high scores. It came with the black rubber circle off the rod guarding the side drain, but i put them on. I feel like the ball bounces out into that drain even when it shouldnt.

Shoot the left orbit until disco Multiball starts. You can get 135mm from that alone.

On top of that, concentrate on not starting a battle until you have at least 2 team ups ready. I like to try for the two spinner team up and colossus loop. Finishing a battle quickly will net big points.

On top of that, keep collecting weapons. Once you get to 45, mech suit multiball starts. You get lots of points there.

#1734 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Shoot the left orbit until disco Multiball starts. You can get 135mm from that alone.
On top of that, concentrate on not starting a battle until you have at least 2 team ups ready. I like to try for the two spinner team up and colossus loop. Finishing a battle quickly will net big points.
On top of that, keep collecting weapons. Once you get to 45, mech suit multiball starts. You get lots of points there.

Thx! I just got the machine monday and am learning it. Are teamups ready when their life bars are full?

Also any tips on the snkkt multiplier shot?

#1735 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thx! I just got the machine monday and am learning it. Are teamups ready when their life bars are full?

Yep. There will also be a blue triangle lit up on the playfield next to that shot telling you it’s ready

Quoted from mbrave77:

Also any tips on the snkkt multiplier shot?

Hit it from the left flipper and hope it banks up the ramp. Haha. Just have to practice. It’s never easy to do consistently.

#1736 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

In addition to going for the various multiballs, and Disco and Mech Suit can definitely be big points, I also try to strategically beat the battles quickly by using Lil Deadpool multiball while in battle mode, Team Ups, and/or the Boom button. I think the faster you win the battle (or at least the less damage you have sustained) when you hit the scoop/finishing move, the greater your points. My biggest problem is that I can always seem to hit the scoop until its time for the finishing move and then I often seem to hit everywhere but in it.

#1737 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

In addition to going for the various multiballs, and Disco and Mech Suit can definitely be big points, I also try to strategically beat the battles quickly by using Lil Deadpool multiball while in battle mode, Team Ups, and/or the Boom button. I think the faster you win the battle (or at least the less damage you have sustained) when you hit the scoop/finishing move, the greater your points. My biggest problem is that I can always seem to hit the scoop until its time for the finishing move and then I often seem to hit everywhere but in it.

ha me 2. I try to save the easy mini DP multiball for my first battle if possible. Maybe Ill try to do that to start, then go for disco MB.

I am new to real pinball and kind of dove in head first buying this machine. Im still trying to get better at passing from right flipper to left safely so I can go for katana multi or snkkt. I am getting frustrated with how many side drains im getting!

#1738 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ha me 2. I try to save the easy mini DP multiball for my first battle if possible. Maybe Ill try to do that to start, then go for disco MB.
I am new to real pinball and kind of dove in head first buying this machine. Im still trying to get better at passing from right flipper to left safely so I can go for katana multi or snkkt. I am getting frustrated with how many side drains im getting!

In case you don't know this already, you can adjust the openings to the outlanes. There are three positions for the post on each side that makes the opening a little bigger or smaller (but in pinball those small increments really do make a difference). I have mine set to the middle (I am not a great player, but also have been playing for awhile so I feel like the middle spot is a good spot for me), but if you are new to the game and find you are getting a lot of drains to the sides, you can make the openings smaller by moving the post down. I also find that lighting the Regeneration on the left lane helps too. Overall, I've found my DP to be pretty balanced between outlane drains and SDTM drains (as opposed to other games where the outlanes are drain monsters).

#1739 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I try to save the easy mini DP multiball for my first battle if possible.

Play this on its own. Just use it to collect weapons. Better to play battles in single ball play.

Good point on the boom button. If you store 3-4 booms in the button and have lots of teamups, you can get to the final shot scoop just from pressing the boom button.

#1740 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

In case you don't know this already, you can adjust the openings to the outlanes. There are three positions for the post on each side that makes the opening a little bigger or smaller (but in pinball those small increments really do make a difference). I have mine set to the middle (I am not a great player, but also have been playing for awhile so I feel like the middle spot is a good spot for me), but if you are new to the game and find you are getting a lot of drains to the sides, you can make the openings smaller by moving the post down. I also find that lighting the Regeneration on the left lane helps too. Overall, I've found my DP to be pretty balanced between outlane drains and SDTM drains (as opposed to other games where the outlanes are drain monsters).

interesting on the post. thanks for that. So regeneration does what? I thought it meant it would revive my ball but it doesnt seem to do that.

#1741 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

interesting on the post. thanks for that. So regeneration does what? I thought it meant it would revive my ball but it doesnt seem to do that.

It’s supposed to so you might need to pull up in the metal loop while pushing down gently on the switch under the playfield. This fixed it on my maiden.

#1742 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

It’s supposed to so you might need to pull up in the metal loop while pushing down gently on the switch under the playfield. This fixed it on my maiden.

im such a pinball newbie Im kind of scared to do anything like that! Ill take a look. thanks

#1743 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Play this on its own. Just use it to collect weapons. Better to play battles in single ball play.
Good point on the boom button. If you store 3-4 booms in the button and have lots of teamups, you can get to the final shot scoop just from pressing the boom button.

I seem to remember Not being able to hit the final shot with the boom... Haven’t played the new code much tho. Will tonight!

Katana tip - when the ball is coming around the loop, give a Slight nudge to the right as it’s about leave the guide. I find one-timers off the left flipper go up the ramp almost 100% with the nudge.

Question - Does anyone have any good ways of Stopping the ball when it comes out of the loop? Unless I go for the katana, its always a game of hot potato befor I get control for an important shot - a battle kill for example!

#1744 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I seem to remember Not being able to hit the final shot with the boom... Haven’t played the new code much tho. Will tonight!

Last time I did it the ball was in the pops so maybe I got the health down with the boom enough that the pops finished him off. Cool part was the pops sent the ball into the scoop too for the collect. Haha

#1745 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Question - Does anyone have any good ways of Stopping the ball when it comes out of the loop?

Live catch.

#1746 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

im such a pinball newbie Im kind of scared to do anything like that! Ill take a look. thanks

Not to be insulting but make sure the orange regeneration insert is lit. If it’s dark it hasn’t been activated yet and it won’t save the ball. You have to hit all the DEADPOOL targets several times to get that to light up and work.

#1747 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Not to be insulting but make sure the orange regeneration insert is lit. If it’s dark it hasn’t been activated yet and it won’t save the ball. You have to hit all the DEADPOOL targets several times to get that to light up and work.

Yup. I understand that part. Im going to install shaker motor later so ill give it a look down there.

#1748 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Yup. I understand that part. Im going to install shaker motor later so ill give it a look down there.

Great. You said you were new so I didn't want to assume anything, particularly if it meant you didn't need to mess around with the switch, but glad you understand that part. Hope you are able to easily fix the issue.

#1749 5 years ago

The pops are great, I’ve had a ball get launched up the sknitt a few time - ill take it!

#1750 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Any chance you can post a pic of what you mean by adjusting the side opening?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 64.99
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/35?hl=yfichelle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.