(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 326.
#1651 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

this game is not going to improve much more ... I hope to make mistakes but if they release more codes they will only be corrections ...

I still believe that these two modes are coming (as seen in 0.96 & 0.97 with pinball browser) :

-The MegaKrakolodonus Rex
-Mister Sinister Part III

They only want to fix some bugs and make some adjustments before adding more content.

#1652 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

this game is not going to improve much more ... I hope to make mistakes but if they release more codes they will only be corrections ...

Yeah, unfortunately. I think Deadpool is meant to be an easier game focusing on casual player like Star Trek is.

The timeframe between each update is huge. And the content is very little. The new coder I think his name is Taino might not be as experienced as the other ones like Lyman.

Let’s hope 1.0 is a huge update...

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

- 100, 200, 300 weapons ... - Bump playfield multiplier minimum for the rest of the ball.

So at 100 weapons you get permanent 2x playfield, 200 it sticks on 3x etc? Could be pretty big for late game jackpots!

#1654 5 years ago

I must say this game felt not so good at start.
With the later updates it starts to feel a lot better.

For he who programmed it: The mechsuit multiball intro lamp effect is just beatiful impressive!

#1655 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I still believe that these two modes are coming (as seen in 0.96 & 0.97 with pinball browser) :
-The MegaKrakolodonus Rex
-Mister Sinister Part III
They only want to fix some bugs and make some adjustments before adding more content.

I hope they add these too, although since with my "skills" I haven't even made it to Mister Sinister Part 1 yet, I am personally more interested in The MegaKrakolodonus Rex mode. Perhaps they are saving these for the "final" update (except for any further bug fixes)?

#1656 5 years ago

Great update even without any added modes! Love the extra ball mystery and especially at 75 weapons. Playfield multipliers for weapons is also awesome, but I'm not sure how realistic getting 200-300 weapons is. Maybe that will get adjusted at some point. I agree that will make late game jackpots huge, but I'm ok with that. If you are having a good enough game to get there, bigger scoring should be your reward. Makes sense to me.

Also good that snikt multipliers last longer. Anyone know how long? In my opinion those damn things could last the entire ball. I'm usually lucky to get one once per game.

Mechsuit getting a little more focus is great, and the balancing all seems good.

Can't wait to see the last two (?) modes implemented. I'm assuming/hoping MegaKrakolodonus Rex is the reward for beating both Quests. Anyone know how Mr. Sinister levels work? I know getting to him requires finishing all three battles, Sauron, all three battles again with Sauron, and both quests (right?). Does Mr S level 2 start as soon as you beat level 1, or are there additional qualifications to start 2?

Great game...I love seeing how it is evolving.

#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

v0.98 is out!
PRO V0.98.0 - Jan 24, 2019
===========================

- "DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED" - will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).

OK, so, I guess I haven't been paying attention to advances in the core Stern universe for the past few years. When did they provide the ability to drive a real, physical knocker and (assuming that one isn't present from the factory) how do I equip my game with one? Is this a SPIKE thing? My only other Spike game is ASLE...

#1658 5 years ago

i think they were right to add spins to Disco. I seem to get that every game without necessarily aiming at it.

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

OK, so, I guess I haven't been paying attention to advances in the core Stern universe for the past few years. When did they provide the ability to drive a real, physical knocker and (assuming that one isn't present from the factory) how do I equip my game with one? Is this a SPIKE thing? My only other Spike game is ASLE...

Go to pinballlife. I think kinocker kits are available for all sterns.

#1660 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

The timeframe between each update is huge. And the content is very little. The new coder I think his name is Taino might not be as experienced as the other ones like Lyman.

Let’s hope 1.0 is a huge update...

Disagree. There have been six code updates in four months. That is more updates in a shorter time frame than most Stern pins. As far as content, some of the updates have been pretty minor, but the 0.95 and 0.96 updates were pretty substantial. The 0.96 update was just over a month ago and added two new modes.

Don't get me wrong, I love more stuff and hope 1.0 adds a couple of more modes, but I personally think Tanio has been doing a great job.

#1661 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Go to pinballlife. I think kinocker kits are available for all sterns.

as @chuckwurt mentions... here is the link... https://www.pinballlife.com/real-knocker-kit-for-stern-spikespike-2.html

I bought them for my AS:LE and SW:LE …

#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

i think they were right to add spins to Disco. I seem to get that every game without necessarily aiming at it.

I had disco spins set to 100...I guess I'm still going to have to set it to 100 after this update as well.

#1663 5 years ago

I agree with you.
change factory settings, everything is now in difficult mode for the game to be more durable ...

#1664 5 years ago

LP received in France. The shipping hasn't been too long.

IMG_20190125_211942 (resized).jpgIMG_20190125_211942 (resized).jpg
#1665 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

LP received in France. The shipping hasn't been too long.
[quoted image]

California!

20190125_135815 (resized).jpg20190125_135815 (resized).jpg20190125_135732 (resized).jpg20190125_135732 (resized).jpg
#1666 5 years ago

You guys beat me to it!!! I just got mine today,and realized I don't know where my amp is to my turntable!!! Its been a few decades since I spun vinyl!

#1667 5 years ago

Can someone explain what is happening when the white X is flashing under all the major shots? I'm thinking that it has to do with the team ups but am not sure. Or if it's a shot multiplier why doesn't it stay lit after shooting?

#1668 5 years ago

are the collectible weapons that you have to accumulate to get the multiball or the board manifolds

#1669 5 years ago

Yeah the X’s just show you where you can make a combo.

Each combo is otherwise known as a weapon, then you collect all those weapons at the scoop.

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Yeah the X’s just show you where you can make a combo.
Each combo is otherwise known as a weapon, then you collect all those weapons at the scoop.

Thanks, so is there nothing on the playfield to indicate the team up? I know the dmd will show their health is increased but when reading the rulesheet a team up icon is mentioned.

Also, I'm unsure of which multiballs stack. A couple of weeks ago I was sure I stacked ninja with mechsuit. However on Friday I started ninja with 43 weapons and couldn't start mech until it ended. Maybe the code update changed stacking? Or maybe I had stacked a different multiball. Maybe disco.

#1671 5 years ago

I would be willing to pay $120 plus shipping for one of the LE LP’s.

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

so is there nothing on the playfield to indicate the team up?

Team up icons are the blue triangles for each character’s shot.
When the bar on the display is full under each character, the triangle will light on the PF signaling that the team up is ready to be used.

CA11A947-F832-4BB9-B1B8-118820B4DB6C (resized).jpegCA11A947-F832-4BB9-B1B8-118820B4DB6C (resized).jpeg

#1673 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Thanks, so is there nothing on the playfield to indicate the team up? I know the dmd will show their health is increased but when reading the rulesheet a team up icon is mentioned

There are blue triangles that light up next to each character on the playfield when you have earned their team up.

#1674 5 years ago

Cool, thanks for the help. I play on route so it was tough to tell from playfield pics.

#1675 5 years ago

Here is some extra skinny on how each team up works...

Dazzler - Shoot the left orbit to qualify.
Increases Deadpool’s health pool.
Colossus - Shoot the u-turn loop to qualify.
Doubles all points during the Battle.
Wolverine - Shoot the center spinner to qualify.
Doubles all damage given to the opponent during the Battle.
Domino - Shoot the right orbit to qualify.
Awards a Super Mode that is different for each opponent.

Collecting all four Team-Ups qualifies the Colossal Jackpot at the U-Turn target. In order to collect this award, the ball has to hit the bottom bumper out of the return from the shot. This can be doubled if the shot is made as a combo.

That last bit of rule info is a bit vague though, I thought you just needed the Colossal Jackpot arrow target to be lit to collect it. Don’t remember if it was flashing or not to differentiate the doubled value.
Hitting the lower bumper in tandem was just a coincidence I thought.

#1676 5 years ago

Anyone having issues with the mini Deadpool drop targets not staying up?
Most of my games begin with a triple-pump of the mech that pushes them up, and about half of the time they'll all stand up.
But when it comes time to trap the ball for lil-Deadpool multiball, the rightmost target consistently drops itself over and over.

Here's a video of what I'm talking about:

Is there something I can do to fix this? I noticed it happening on the Deadpool on location nearby as well...maybe it's intentional?

#1677 5 years ago

Official topper available on backorder at Little Shop of Games :

Deadpool.topper (resized).jpgDeadpool.topper (resized).jpg

#1678 5 years ago

I have LP for sale to highest bidder - just PM me.

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Anyone having issues with the mini Deadpool drop targets not staying up?
Most of my games begin with a triple-pump of the mech that pushes them up, and about half of the time they'll all stand up.
But when it comes time to trap the ball for lil-Deadpool multiball, the rightmost target consistently drops itself over and over.
Here's a video of what I'm talking about:
Is there something I can do to fix this? I noticed it happening on the Deadpool on location nearby as well...maybe it's intentional?

Well its a known issue, wich can occur an every Stern game. I have had this issue on both drop targets on my GB. It is a simple fix, just add some washers between the metal assembly and the plastic rest ledge. Detailed information can be found at Sterns service bulletin No 165 https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/sb165.pdf

#1680 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Official topper available on backorder at Little Shop of Games :

I wonder if there are two different toppers for Deadpool, like with IMDN. There are two adjustments in the new DP code, topper motor seek and topper motor spin, I don't see anything they would correspond to in that pic.

#1681 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I wonder if there are two different toppers for Deadpool, like with IMDN. There are two adjustments in the new DP code, topper motor seek and topper motor spin, I don't see anything they would correspond to in that pic.

I think (speculation) that Deadpool's right hand is moving/swinging on the topper (that would explain the presence of a motor).

#1682 5 years ago

From picture above right hand looks like it will spin - independent of back piece. Also other hand and words Deadpool look like they are also in front of the back piece - but don’t see those spinning!

#1683 5 years ago

What does the small number on the weapons indicator represent?

69E3113F-CBED-449B-AF03-F13F40256A9F (resized).jpeg69E3113F-CBED-449B-AF03-F13F40256A9F (resized).jpeg
#1684 5 years ago

That’s how many weapons are ready to collect at the scoop.

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s how many weapons are ready to collect at the scoop.

Thanks! Never noticed it before but it caught my eye tonight.

#1686 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I have LP for sale to highest bidder - just PM me.

Just post the price or put on ebay for "bid war".

#1687 5 years ago

Hope there are two style toppers.

20190128_005536 (resized).jpg20190128_005536 (resized).jpg
#1688 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in getting the Ultimate Deadpool topper I have one from Tilttoppers that he custom made and I don't think sells due to license issues. Anyway, I have this still New in an unopened box as I sold the game as it took close to 4 months to make.... I will sell this for what I paid for it if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. $270 plus $25 shipping. Looks absolutely brilliant. Only have 1.

Link to pictures and video in Post #40
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-the-lost-designs-by-tilttopper-#post-4602385

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ZFKQDELv73M

021b599a3572d1f2fe58811ea6fde96917ebfe28 (resized).jpeg021b599a3572d1f2fe58811ea6fde96917ebfe28 (resized).jpeg
#1689 5 years ago

Okay Gang, found the problem and it looks like the issue may come up for others in due course (and I hope not!). I believe its a silly mechanism in the 3 bank drop target assembly - possibly design fault?

There is a think angle plate that is triggered by the same coil near the playfield. This plate has 3 nibs that when triggered hit the 3x drop targets so they can drop. In my case, my plate has moved away from the small coil, so when the coil pulses it can't move the plate so the targets do not drop. We played around with it and there seems to be some slack in the way its made, which makes me think may happen again down the track? Play around with the plate so that it is closer to the small coil and also that this plate is not rubbing against the assembly in any way. It never was a software issue or fault opto.

Photo below outlines the plate in question. good luck! Let me know if it fixes your problem - fingers crossed!!!!

Dan

IMG_3141b (resized).jpgIMG_3141b (resized).jpg
#1690 5 years ago

Thanks for the update. I haven't had this problem, but now I know what to look for if I do.

#1691 5 years ago

Can somebody make a worth a damn topper for this game? Like spinning ninja stars n shit?

#1692 5 years ago
Quoted from Ferrone:

Okay Gang, found the problem and it looks like the issue may come up for others in due course (and I hope not!). I believe its a silly mechanism in the 3 bank drop target assembly - possibly design fault?
There is a think angle plate that is triggered by the same coil near the playfield. This plate has 3 nibs that when triggered hit the 3x drop targets so they can drop. In my case, my plate has moved away from the small coil, so when the coil pulses it can't move the plate so the targets do not drop. We played around with it and there seems to be some slack in the way its made, which makes me think may happen again down the track? Play around with the plate so that it is closer to the small coil and also that this plate is not rubbing against the assembly in any way. It never was a software issue or fault opto.
Photo below outlines the plate in question. good luck! Let me know if it fixes your problem - fingers crossed!!!!
Dan[quoted image]

This thread documents a very similar issue I had with my game. On mine I initially thought it was an issue with this plate but it turned out to be the position of the drops in the play field cut out so that they couldn't move enough to reset.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-center-drop-target-issue

#1693 5 years ago

will anybody upload the soundtrack to youtube so us paupers can rock out to it?

#1694 5 years ago

The topper is now available on Stern website :
https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/deadpool-topper

#1695 5 years ago

You tube...spotify????

#1697 5 years ago

There is a short video clip of that topper in action on the Stern site. It looks like his fist moves .

#1698 5 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

There is a short video clip of that topper in action on the Stern site. It looks like his fist moves .

Is it just me or can no body get the video to blow up to see what the hell is going on?

#1699 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Is it just me or can no body get the video to blow up to see what the hell is going on?

I dug this out of their website and put it so it could be more easily viewed. Unfortunately the file is 18 MB so too large to post on pinside directly.

https://imgur.com/fD9E8GV

#1700 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I dug this out of their website and put it so it could be more easily viewed. Unfortunately the file is 18 MB so too large to post on pinside directly.
https://imgur.com/fD9E8GV

Thank you very much!

I am usually a sucker but this is a lot of coin for a moving thumb.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/34?hl=midway-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.