(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,268 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,268 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 326.
#1601 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Any update on next code release?

Last update added some really fun enhancements (Mechsuit multiball & Berserker).
Still really digging the game.

Added a few code bugs as well. hope its soon.

#1602 5 years ago

I emailed them last week and received a response of "later this month." So, it's coming. Game has really improved....makes you wonder if earlier ratings should be ignored...I like the game alot.

#1603 5 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I emailed them last week and received a response of "later this month." So, it's coming. Game has really improved....makes you wonder if earlier ratings should be ignored...I like the game alot.

Software has improved, but the playfield has that trademark Gomez clunk. Can't get over that without physical changes, which aren't happening.

#1604 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Software has improved, but the playfield has that trademark Gomez clunk. Can't get over that without physical changes, which aren't happening.

I honestly can’t disagree more that this game is clunky. Really don’t get that criticism.

#1605 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I honestly can’t disagree more that this game is clunky. Really don’t get that criticism.

The pro is pretty clunky. The premium benefits greatly from the awesome left orbit shot.

#1606 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We heard you!
That said, I Was super stoked to buy your DP insert mods (which look great), but now I just can’t be bothered to support someone who continuously knocks a game while still trying to capitalize a profit off it.

#1607 5 years ago

Pro seems clunky to me only because i get a lot of bounce out on the scoop. Any direct shot bounces right out. Really annoying. Still a sweet game!

#1608 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

We heard you!
That said, I Was super stoked to buy your DP insert mods (which look great), but now I just can’t be bothered to support someone who continuously knocks a game while still trying to capitalize a profit off it.

Oookay. Your loss, they ARE a fantastic improvement. It's not like I'm magically not going to have opinions about pinball. I have criticisms of pins I own, have owned or ones on the route I help with. Just because I own them or maintain them doesn't mean I'm blind to the flaws.

That said, I'll try to keep track of whether I'm in a club thread or not. Sometimes when I follow a notification, I answer posts without realizing what thread I'm in. No club likes a Debbie Downer.

debbie_downer (resized).jpgdebbie_downer (resized).jpg
#1609 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Pro seems clunky to me only because i get a lot of bounce out on the scoop. Any direct shot bounces right out. Really annoying. Still a sweet game!

I haven't tried it, but that's likely fixable by adding a washer to the back side underneath. Similar to the Williams Indy saucer fix.

#1610 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I haven't tried it, but that's likely fixable by adding a washer to the back side underneath. Similar to the Williams Indy saucer fix.

Ill look into that. Its very frustrating when it constantly bounces out, but its still an awesome game

#1611 5 years ago

Hey I have a question hopefully someone here can answer.

Getting all 4 of the top lanes increases your multiplier correct? Does that correspond to the 2x to 5x multiplier on the playfield between the flippers? I can never seem to lite those but always seem to have multipliers on the ball over summary screen.

Anybody know? Thanks in advance

#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Hey I have a question hopefully someone here can answer.
Getting all 4 of the top lanes increases your multiplier correct? Does that correspond to the 2x to 5x multiplier on the playfield between the flippers? I can never seem to lite those but always seem to have multipliers on the ball over summary screen.
Anybody know? Thanks in advance

2x to 5x by the flippers is the playfield multiplier. To start those you have to hit the bank shot off the Snikt target up the lock ramp. That starts 2x. To start the next one, hit that shot again before 2x Times out.

#1613 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Here's what almost $600 looks like the first 2 weeks on location. Game should be paid off in 4 months! Best earner by far!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I have seen other DP pros do about $300 a week too

#1614 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

2x to 5x by the flippers is the playfield multiplier. To start those you have to hit the bank shot off the Snikt target up the lock ramp. That starts 2x. To start the next one, hit that shot again before 2x Times out.

Thanks. So there are basically 2 different multipliers going on? I think that is what I was missing. What a fun game!

#1615 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Thanks. So there are basically 2 different multipliers going on? I think that is what I was missing. What a fun game!

Well, two different multipliers, but applied at different times. The Snikt target to the lock ramp starts a 2X playfield multiplier, as shown on the playfield between the two flippers. Hitting it again before 2X goes out, awards 3X and so on. Any shots made during gameplay while those multipliers are lit are multiplied by that multiplier. Once they're unlit it goes back to normal 1X. Hopefully you finish that battle and hit the scoop with a playfield multiplier lit!

The other multiplier is made by completing the BAM! rollovers at the top. That is awarded and applied as an end of ball bonus after you drain. There's no indication of your progress to your end of ball bonus on the playfield (or screen) that I'm aware of. Maybe if you trap up and wait for the status screen, you might see it there. That particular multiplier is applied to the chimichangas, weapons, etc., you've collected so far in the game.

#1616 5 years ago

I have the same problem with the lock katana that I had in the previous code ... when I have balls in katana and I pass from the first player to the second one when another ball comes in and loose them all and I get more than one ball in the field .... happens to someone else? this only happens when there is more than one player

#1617 5 years ago

I know it’s perhaps “adolescent humor” says the adult here but one of my favorite call outs in the game is when Lil Deadpool starts multiball and says “Now you have both your balls.” Puts a smile on my face every time.

#1618 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I know it’s perhaps “adolescent humor” says the adult here but one of my favorite call outs in the game is when Lil Deadpool starts multiball and says “Now you have both your balls.” Puts a smile on my face every time.

Start a few multiplayer games. There are several choice ball comments in those too. LOL

#1619 5 years ago

I like the Tarzan Jackpot call out.

#1620 5 years ago

Deadpool pro is only seen as quite clunky to those who are mediocre pinball players. Pinball is like life... It requires skill.

#1621 5 years ago

Guess what just arrived...

7127EBF1-B281-4A6C-BDD9-B54EFF4BB09F (resized).jpeg7127EBF1-B281-4A6C-BDD9-B54EFF4BB09F (resized).jpegDB70A075-15D0-4C72-AF3C-5CBA5D158795 (resized).jpegDB70A075-15D0-4C72-AF3C-5CBA5D158795 (resized).jpeg

#1622 5 years ago

Sweet! USPS or other?

#1623 5 years ago

Mine will be here tommorow (thru UPS)

#1624 5 years ago

longtime lurker that finally registered. Ordering a Pro next week. What does everyone think of the shaker motor for DP? Does it add much? This will be my first and only Pin so I cant wait to get this thing....

#1625 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

This will be my first and only Pin

I remember saying that too...

#1626 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I remember saying that too...

ha. I do have room in my basement for quite a few. Have a full sized mame arcade as well. At this point if I got a second it would be dialed in. I played for a long time today and fell in love. Would be good to have 1 new stern and 1 newish JJP. I think my wife will see that logic.....

#1627 5 years ago

A new issue just started happening on my Deadpool:
The far left Lil Deadpool drop target sometimes stays down, sometimes stutters and other times works fine.
When I look at the mech underneath, everything seems ok, including the springs.
Has anyone else had this issue and are there any suggestions?
Thanks!

#1628 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

longtime lurker that finally registered. Ordering a Pro next week. What does everyone think of the shaker motor for DP? Does it add much? This will be my first and only Pin so I cant wait to get this thing....

Shaker motor is great on this game. Get one!!!

#1629 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ha. I do have room in my basement for quite a few. Have a full sized mame arcade as well. At this point if I got a second it would be dialed in. I played for a long time today and fell in love. Would be good to have 1 new stern and 1 newish JJP. I think my wife will see that logic.....

Sounds like solid logic..

#1630 5 years ago

Shaker motor and anti-glare glass arrived today....Now give us that code update!!!

#1631 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Shaker motor is great on this game. Get one!!!

is it loud?

#1632 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

This will be my first and only Pin

20 mins later...

Quoted from mbrave77:

At this point if I got a second it would be dialed in.

And that, my friend, is how the disease starts!! Welcome to the support group.

#1633 5 years ago

Not mine. Got a coin taker on max.
Volume at 6 when bein quiet and 13 when buddies are over. You can hear the shaker when on 6, but its not startling.

#1634 5 years ago

Not too loud. I have a stern shaker on it. I have pinballlife shakers on my others and they arent either. Red tremors are pretty loud, but still not bad

#1635 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Not mine. Got a coin taker on max.
Volume at 6 when bein quiet and 13 when buddies are over. You can hear the shaker when on 6, but its not startling.

Hmmm....maybe my hearing is going? I have mine on 20 when it’s just me playing and 24 when the buddies are over and we have multiple machines going. Love the sounds, music, and callouts on this game so don’t want to miss anything.

#1636 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Hmmm....maybe my hearing is going? I have mine on 20 when it’s just me playing and 24 when the buddies are over and we have multiple machines going. Love the sounds, music, and callouts on this game so don’t want to miss anything.

Anything over 12 here, usually gets me evil looks when i'm playing but others are in the house.. And my stuff is in a distant part of the basement even..

It seems fairly loud even here, I don't think I ever turned any of these much past 15..

#1637 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Anything over 12 here, usually gets me evil looks when i'm playing but others are in the house.. And my stuff is in a distant part of the basement even..
It seems fairly loud even here, I don't think I ever turned any of these much past 15..

Lol. Instead of evil looks I usually get the basement door slammed shut as a sign of annoyance! And the funny part is when my kids are in the car I'm the one usually saying they need to turn down the music (which I think is partially based on volume and partially based on I usually don't like the majority of what they listen to, although they would say the feeling is mutual).

#1638 5 years ago

I said that too and 3 months later after getting pirates Deadpool released, now it’s history and we couldn’t be happier...

Quoted from mbrave77:

#1639 5 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

I said that too and 3 months later after getting pirates Deadpool released, now it’s history and we couldn’t be happier...

I would be pinball happy and divorced! Hopefully the one table will hold me for a while....

#1640 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I would be pinball happy and divorced! Hopefully the one table will hold me for a while....

You will find a way..

#1641 5 years ago

Went out to take a look at my Deadpool on location as I got a message last night that the scoop wasn't registering. Lifted the playfield and saw a wire broke off the switch. I thought "Cool! I'll just solder that thing back on and get out of here". Ahhhh...NOPE! The entire lug broke off right flush with the switch body. I've never seen something like that. Ever. Especially on a game that I've not even had for 2 months.

Luckily I took a spare switch with me that had a flat blade actuator. I was able to bend and cut the actuator to the right shape and length. I did notice those switch legs on that factory switch sure are flimsy compared to the replacement switch. Anyways, it's working fine now.

#1642 5 years ago

I am hoping in the next code update that they make hits to the blue rubber nubs detectable and worth a ton of points. I would be champion of the world.

#1643 5 years ago

Anyone else have issues with their Deadpool PRO after adding a Disco Ball mod to it? It worked fine for a week or so but then the DISCO light insert stopped working and so did the DISCO ball (I checked in diagnostics and it wasn't registering anymore). Grrrrrr.

#1644 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone else have issues with their Deadpool PRO after adding a Disco Ball mod to it? It worked fine for a week or so but then the DISCO light insert stopped working and so did the DISCO ball (I checked in diagnostics and it wasn't registering anymore). Grrrrrr.

I would reach out to Lermods I am sure he will help. Might just be a loose connection?

#1645 5 years ago

v0.98 is out!

PRO V0.98.0 - Jan 24, 2019
===========================
- Added support for topper.
- BERSERKER RAGE
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Berserker Rage
- DISCO MULTIBALL
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Disco Multiball
- Number of Disco spinner spins to light Disco Multiball increased from 50 to 60 spins.
- MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- When Mechsuit Multiball is Lit, disable Disco Multiball, Berserker Rage,
and Katanarama Time.
- 5 Jackpot shots are lit (L. Orbit, L. Ramp, Center Shot, R. Ramp, R. Orbit).
- Collect 5 jackpots to light Super Jackpot at the scoop.
- Super Jackpot awards big points and 1 BOOM.
- Scoring balanced.
- PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER - increased timer
- MYSTERY - added Extra Ball mystery award
- Weapon Jackpot awards
- 45 weapons - Light Mechsuit Multiball
- 75 weapons - Light Extra Ball (auto adjusts)
- 100, 200, 300 weapons ... - Bump playfield multiplier minimum for the rest of the ball.
- Fixed: intermittent crash in Sabretooth Battle
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.29.0
- Added system adjustment for Spike 2 games when a headphone kit is installed:
- "MUTE KNOCKER IF HP DETECTED" - will not play replay knocker sound when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not muted).
- "DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED" - will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).
- DIAG->NODE->BRD->Overcurrent Test now displays Drive/Coil and Light/LED
description instead of device address.

#1646 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

v0.98 is out!
PRO V0.98.0 - Jan 24, 2019
===========================
- Added support for topper.
- BERSERKER RAGE
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Berserker Rage
- DISCO MULTIBALL
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Disco Multiball
- Number of Disco spinner spins to light Disco Multiball increased from 50 to 60 spins.
- MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- When Mechsuit Multiball is Lit, disable Disco Multiball, Berserker Rage,
and Katanarama Time.
- 5 Jackpot shots are lit (L. Orbit, L. Ramp, Center Shot, R. Ramp, R. Orbit).
- Collect 5 jackpots to light Super Jackpot at the scoop.
- Super Jackpot awards big points and 1 BOOM.
- Scoring balanced.
- PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER - increased timer
- MYSTERY - added Extra Ball mystery award
- Weapon Jackpot awards
- 45 weapons - Light Mechsuit Multiball
- 75 weapons - Light Extra Ball (auto adjusts)
- 100, 200, 300 weapons ... - Bump playfield multiplier minimum for the rest of the ball.
- Fixed: intermittent crash in Sabretooth Battle
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.29.0
- Added system adjustment for Spike 2 games when a headphone kit is installed:
- "MUTE KNOCKER IF HP DETECTED" - will not play replay knocker sound when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not muted).
- "DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED" - will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).
- DIAG->NODE->BRD->Overcurrent Test now displays Drive/Coil and Light/LED
description instead of device address.

Well... other than the changes in the Mechsuit multiball jackpots this looks to be mostly adjustments to timing/grace periods/scoring.

0.96 added a bunch of new fun features, but not so this time. 0.97 was bug fixes and 0.98 are these minor enhances. Don't get me wrong, they are definitely appreciated, but I guess this shows how complete the code already is. Personally, I'm still hoping they manage to throw in some cool stuff to wow us when they release 0.99 and 1.00... before they declare the code to be finished.

#1647 5 years ago

I hope that with this update I work the lock katana well when there is more than one player ...

#1648 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Well... other than the changes in the Mechsuit multiball jackpots this looks to be mostly adjustments to timing/grace periods/scoring.
0.96 added a bunch of new fun features, but not so this time. 0.97 was bug fixes and 0.98 are these minor enhances. Don't get me wrong, they are definitely appreciated, but I guess this shows how complete the code already is. Personally, I'm still hoping they manage to throw in some cool stuff to wow us when they release 0.99 and 1.00... before they declare the code to be finished.

this game is not going to improve much more ... I hope to make mistakes but if they release more codes they will only be corrections ...

#1649 5 years ago

I agree. Does Sinistar mode work? If so, I’d call this pretty much done and only balancing and bug fixes to go.

#1650 5 years ago

Anxious to see the topper. Hopefully soon!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,268 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/33?hl=poolfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.