(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,436 posts
  • 1,107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by JDub03
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4195 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240706_125153_Chrome (resized).jpg
Deadpool-full-set (resized).jpg
deadpoolchip (resized).jpg
deadpoolscoop (resized).jpg
chimmy (resized).jpg
R0010618 (resized).jpg
IMG_7256 (resized).png
oe-1 (resized).png
IMG_0624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4245 (resized).jpg
Node Board 9 CN15 (resized).png
node 8b (resized).png
node 8b (resized).png
3CC3A76D-76B4-45C6-88A3-EC4C73F52084 (resized).jpeg
8F4E4E4E-704C-4A2B-B863-81A3F2B8CD10 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,436 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 329.
#16351 55 days ago

Classic Gamerooms is out of stock as well. If anyone hears of one you can message me. Thanks

#16352 55 days ago

Super late joining this party thread. I picked up a GREAT deal on a premium not too long ago, added a handful of my own upgrades, and have really enjoyed it so far! Grabbed the updated Music code, and added on to the Sparky topper with some matching figurines, and I dont see parting with this one for a long time

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16353 55 days ago

Why would you change the music? It's fucking fantastic.

#16354 53 days ago

Since there's a Memorial Day deal on shipping, does anyone know if Marco sells Mirror Blades for Deadpool? I found the art blades but I like the idea of brightening my playfield, along with my current spot lights and led kit. I did a search on their website but couldn't find any reference to mirror.

Thanks!

#16355 53 days ago

Just picked up a prem Deadpool

Q: something supposed to be here ?

IMG_9498 (resized).jpegIMG_9498 (resized).jpegIMG_9499 (resized).jpegIMG_9499 (resized).jpeg
#16356 53 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Q: something supposed to be here

Colossus plastic if you want. It was taken off prems but left in goodie bag, mainly because it kinda blocked the spotlight to the disco ball. Also didn’t match the style of the Wolverine and Dazzler toys . Same with Deadpool hammock.

#16357 53 days ago
Quoted from spludgranks:

Colossus plastic if you want. It was taken off prems but left in goodie bag, mainly because it kinda blocked the spotlight to the disco ball. Also didn’t match the style of the Wolverine and Dazzler toys. Same with Deadpool hammock.

#16358 53 days ago

Thank you

Also where is disco ball light supposed to shine to ? Disco ball right

It’s at the back box now
Not correct , any tips for adjusting the zip ties

IMG_9500 (resized).jpegIMG_9500 (resized).jpegIMG_9500 (resized).jpegIMG_9500 (resized).jpeg
#16359 52 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Thank you
Also where is disco ball light supposed to shine to ? Disco ball right
It’s at the back box now
Not correct , any tips for adjusting the zip ties [quoted image][quoted image]

I mean, they are supposed to shine directly on the disco ball. Both lights attached to Dazzler and Wolverine. Moving with hand should be good enough, unless they are tied off wrong, then you might need to cut the zips and put on news ones. It isn't the greatest design.

#16360 52 days ago
Quoted from spludgranks:

I mean, they are supposed to shine directly on the disco ball. Both lights attached to Dazzler and Wolverine. Moving with hand should be good enough, unless they are tied off wrong, then you might need to cut the zips and put on news ones. It isn't the greatest design.

Thanks again

I thought I was maybe missing something to hold it in place ,there was glue on some area’s

Realigned it with zips and all is good

Indeed poorly done in design

#16361 52 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Thanks again
I thought I was maybe missing something to hold it in place ,there was glue on some area’s
Realigned it with zips and all is good
Indeed poorly done in design

Put a comet spotlight on it, or a 5vdc laser, and watch that get better than factory. $15 mod.

#16362 52 days ago

Finally a member! Picked up a pro on a trade and couldn’t be happier

IMG_2057 (resized).jpegIMG_2057 (resized).jpeg
#16363 52 days ago

If anyone is interested in buying a cluster of cool DP mods, I've got:
1. The official Stern DP shooter rod ($110 new)
2. Two DP lenticular holographic cards for the apron ($30 new)
3. The DP magnetic decal/art cover for the coin door from Inscribed Solutions ($70 new).
4. Deadpool keychain - the Modfather one with DP "eyes logo" and crossing Katanas ($10 new)
5. The illuminated Hellhouse mod from the Mod Couple ($46.25 new)
PM me to make an offer. Prefer to sell and ship all five together but not a condition of sale.

#16364 52 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Q: something supposed to be here ?[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s where the Hellhouse mod goes. And I just so happen to have an extra…

#16365 52 days ago

I have some leftover Deadpool stuff/toys from when I owned DP premium.

Looking to sell this stuff.

Alternate bash toy (unofficial) it’s from Hong Kong but it’s the one people here on pinside were using as a mod. $25 shipped

Official Marvel Legends 7” characters;
Mr. Sinister
Sabretooth
Mystique
Juggernaut
$130 shipped for all 4

Alternate topper (it’s a piggy bank)
$30 shipped

Deadpool figure with brick wall display background and weapons (bought this at Universal Studios)
$25 shipped

I have more pictures but don’t want to post all of those here.

Message me if interested.

IMG_7639 (resized).jpegIMG_7639 (resized).jpegIMG_7641 (resized).jpegIMG_7641 (resized).jpegIMG_7643 (resized).jpegIMG_7643 (resized).jpegIMG_7644 (resized).jpegIMG_7644 (resized).jpegIMG_7649 (resized).jpegIMG_7649 (resized).jpeg
#16366 50 days ago

Got back in the club a few weeks ago with this nice premium. Picked up these awesome hinge bolt covers to cover up that unsightly bolt in the hinge. I have these on most of my games.

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1463-arcade-cabinetscom

IMG_0882 (resized).jpegIMG_0882 (resized).jpeg
#16367 49 days ago

Hi Guys:

I just bought a Deadpool Premium and loving it but I just need some settings advice, please.

I love when the mirror ball turns and I think it is activated with hitting the spinner numerous times?

The mirror ball is working perfectly and it seems to activate an average of once per game and, some games, not at all.

My settings are:

'Start Disco Mode on Spinner': YES

'Disco Mode Difficulty': EASY

Is there a different setting where the mirror ball will activate more frequently?

Advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Roger

#16368 49 days ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
I just bought a Deadpool Premium and loving it but I just need some settings advice, please.
I love when the mirror ball turns and I think it is activated with hitting the spinner numerous times?
The mirror ball is working perfectly and it seems to activate an average of once per game and, some games, not at all.
My settings are:
'Start Disco Mode on Spinner': YES
'Disco Mode Difficulty': EASY
Is there a different setting where the mirror ball will activate more frequently?
Advice appreciated.
Thanks.
Roger

I think it’s designed to turn just in “disco mutiball” while the upper GI lights are out.

#16369 45 days ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Getting into the club next week with a Premium. Does anyone have a topper that want to part with or know anyone who has them in stock?
Thanks

I have a NIB topper. Willing to let it go for $700 (OG price) plus shipping. Just PM me.

#16370 43 days ago

Turned the Dazzler into half a midget. Wanted the Dazzler figure but didn’t love Sterns for $70. Ended up getting a X-men Legends figure. Was a little taller then expected, didn’t like the fit so I disjointed the lower legs and reattached the skates to her knees. Actually looks pretty good, but I feel kinda bad about it.

3CC3A76D-76B4-45C6-88A3-EC4C73F52084 (resized).jpeg3CC3A76D-76B4-45C6-88A3-EC4C73F52084 (resized).jpeg8F4E4E4E-704C-4A2B-B863-81A3F2B8CD10 (resized).jpeg8F4E4E4E-704C-4A2B-B863-81A3F2B8CD10 (resized).jpeg
#16371 40 days ago

Looking for some help. Got a NIB premium from the fall 2023 run. Hadn't played it in about 3 weeks but when I turned it on tonight there was an issue with the lights. For example, the four lights above the pop bumpers in the BAM! area aren't coordinated. When you press the right flipper to select the lane for the skill shot, it cycles between the right 3 lane lights and then the light above the chimichanga van. Also, the lights corresponding to the villain modes on the playfield aren't lighting with the appropriate fight selected. And the right POOL target lights aren't lighting in response to being hit. Might be a few other lighting issues likely as well. Service menu has no errors. All node boards and coils testing normally. Upon doing a lamp test some aren't responding. Any ideas where should start trying to solve this? Thanks in advance.

#16372 40 days ago

Joined the club, got a 2023 pro on a trade. The game has surprised me how much I am enjoying it.

#16373 40 days ago
Quoted from RxGolfer:

Looking for some help. Got a NIB premium from the fall 2023 run. Hadn't played it in about 3 weeks but when I turned it on tonight there was an issue with the lights. For example, the four lights above the pop bumpers in the BAM! area aren't coordinated. When you press the right flipper to select the lane for the skill shot, it cycles between the right 3 lane lights and then the light above the chimichanga van. Also, the lights corresponding to the villain modes on the playfield aren't lighting with the appropriate fight selected. And the right POOL target lights aren't lighting in response to being hit. Might be a few other lighting issues likely as well. Service menu has no errors. All node boards and coils testing normally. Upon doing a lamp test some aren't responding. Any ideas where should start trying to solve this? Thanks in advance.

This is often fixed by reseating the connections between node boards. If you look through the manual you might find that all of these lights are daisy chained so that could help narrow down which connectors to focus on.

Some of the boards are connected with a Cat-5 cable that connects to the main board in the head. It could be worth reseating those too.

#16374 34 days ago

ive had my f un with deadpool for 6 months if anyone is looking for a pro and in the south east region im in south florida

tibetan zen breeze fans
shaker motor3r
flawless at 1900 plays just like i bought cause i cleaned and mainain it very well pm me

#16375 34 days ago
Quoted from RxGolfer:

I was having a similar problem, reseating connection CN3 on node 8b fixed it.

node 8b (resized).pngnode 8b (resized).pngnode 8b (resized).pngnode 8b (resized).png
#16376 34 days ago

Anyone run into this problem before? I have a node 9 overcurrent protection error. When I run the test the game makes a repetitive clicking sound for a while then shows "Light: Backpanel GI" I have taken the top and bottom row of lights out of the back panel but still get the error. If I completely disconnect the connector on the wire loom that goes to the back panel then the error is resolved. I can also unplug connector CN15 on node board 9 and it will resolve.

Does this sound like a wiring short or is it a problem with the board. I have never heard this clicking sound when running a node 9 test before. You can hear the sound in these videos.

Node Board 9 CN15 (resized).pngNode Board 9 CN15 (resized).png
#16377 34 days ago
Quoted from BlitzM4:

Anyone run into this problem before? I have a node 9 overcurrent protection error. When I run the test the game makes a repetitive clicking sound for a while then shows "Light: Backpanel GI" I have taken the top and bottom row of lights out of the back panel but still get the error. If I completely disconnect the connector on the wire loom that goes to the back panel then the error is resolved. I can also unplug connector CN15 on node board 9 and it will resolve.
Does this sound like a wiring short or is it a problem with the board. I have never heard this clicking sound when running a node 9 test before. You can hear the sound in these videos.

[quoted image]

I had the same problem, look here for more information:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple/page/5#post-7920386

#16378 34 days ago

Thanks to everyone for the technical help!

#16379 34 days ago
Quoted from BlitzM4:

I had the very same problem appear after I had the game for a while.
I removed each socket from the backboard circuit one at a time until the error was resolved, then I replaced that socket & wired it back in. Fixed. I couldn't see anything visually wrong with the faulty socket.

I think I documented this here. Search this thread on my username & I bet you find my story. I don't post much. High signal-to-noise ratio.

Thanks

#16380 33 days ago

Thanks ExportZ and jasonbar for giving me a starting point.

#16381 32 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

ive had my f un with deadpool for 6 months if anyone is looking for a pro and in the south east region im in south florida
tibetan zen breeze fans
shaker motor3r
flawless at 1900 plays just like i bought cause i cleaned and mainain it very well pm me

I know you are selling for a wick, but I'm going to suggest you wait. I'm already seeing at least 100 dimples in the playfield from all the airballs it has issues with.
Stern will be replacing playfields before the year is out. Clearcoat is sub par, and already seeing issues with mechs. Slow down, keep what You got, and wait this out. You'll be glad you did.

#16382 32 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

Stern will be replacing playfields before the year is out. Clearcoat is sub par

I did a spit-take. Some coffee went up my nose.

#16383 32 days ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

I did a spit-take. Some coffee went up my nose.

Won't be the first time stern has had to eat playfields. Ghostbusters Game of Thrones, and Metallica just to name a few.
Looks like they will get to add Wick to that list.

#16384 32 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

Won't be the first time stern has had to eat playfields. Ghostbusters Game of Thrones, and Metallica just to name a few.
Looks like they will get to add Wick to that list.

That was before the days of I don't give a shit, but who knows. My money is on "within tolerances".

#16385 31 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

I know you are selling for a wick, but I'm going to suggest you wait. I'm already seeing at least 100 dimples in the playfield from all the airballs it has issues with.
Stern will be replacing playfields before the year is out. Clearcoat is sub par, and already seeing issues with mechs. Slow down, keep what You got, and wait this out. You'll be glad you did.

Chipping art, warped playfields, raised/sunken inserts that change ball paths, maybe. Extreme insert ghosting like on some Ghostbusters, perhaps. Dimples, no. They happen on all NIB games to one extent or another.

#16386 31 days ago

Aaaaannnnnddd... DimpleGate begins again! (please no)

#16387 31 days ago

Ive had a nib dp premium since early 2022. Always had issue catching balls on the left flipper. Seemed the flipper had more play in it and the ball would make the flipper move more than on the right side and it always made the ball go off in unexpected directions. It was annoying to be honest. I just thought maybe i havent soent enought time with it or Well thats just this game. None of my other 3 sterns did this...

Been busy and not making time for pinball as much recently. But this weekend i decided to dig in. I found on the left flipper the coils stop "button" was loose in the bracket and had a bunch of play in it. In fact once it took it out the little circle button in the bracket moves about an 1/8 inch and you can completly spin it in a circle within the bracket.

Replaced the coil stop and issue resolved. 10 min job i should have done 2 years ago. Now to work on my high scores and progressing farther in the game. Uugh

Anyone else have a coil stop button separate from its bracket like that? Im thinking my game came that way from stern. Not a biggie just never had that with my other sterns

#16388 31 days ago

Stern's stock coil stops are notoriously weak, and often fail at some point exactly like you described. YMMV.

#16389 30 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Reposting this in this thread at the request of PinMonk for those having random lights flickering when the slings fire or you hit the flippers:
Here are a few pics to show you what I mean. This one cable caused flickering on all the LEDS daisy chained down stream from the board. Bonus multipliers, villain inserts, quest inserts, top lane skill shot lights, it was driving me nuts until it was literally staring me right in the face the whole time I was trying to reseat cables. Only happened when I hit the flipper or the slings fired. Pretty sure you are going to find the same thing. Mine came from the factory with the harness routed right over the coil lugs. My pics is where you want to reroute it to avoid the wires making contact with those lugs.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you, moving the harness fixed the issue for me as well

#16390 30 days ago

Made these this past weekend. A combination of CNC'd clear acrylic then sandblasted and 3D printed parts. I'm pretty happy with the result. A little hard to see through the grid in the image, but there are diamond inserts in the katana handles as well.

IMG_4245 (resized).jpgIMG_4245 (resized).jpg
#16391 29 days ago

i decided part with deadpool after 6 mos for a star wars premium im not getting wick i played it didnt like it; did at first but the more i played it the worse the game got

#16392 29 days ago

Had a breakout game last night. Set a new GC. Was a ton of fun. Won all three battles twice and both quests once. Made it to Clon MB for the 2nd time and to the third Little Deadpool mode for the first time - and stacked with Ninja MB before draining.

IMG_0624 (resized).jpegIMG_0624 (resized).jpeg
#16393 29 days ago

How many of you have broken your scoop?

We've broken two... Stern says they aren't aware of a trend here. Speak up if you've had reliability issues with the scoop breaking at the two spot welds holding the hood to the vuk bracket.

oe-1 (resized).pngoe-1 (resized).png

#16394 29 days ago

My scoop broke at the weld last week. Had it welded (by my awesome Stern Dealer) and added the Hot Mods Hellhouse mod at the same time.

#16395 29 days ago

Mine hasnt broke but wheres the best place to get a replacement scoop if that day comes?

#16396 29 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

We've broken two... Stern says they aren't aware of a trend here. Speak up if you've had reliability issues with the scoop breaking at the two spot welds holding the hood to the vuk bracket.
[quoted image]

Mine hasn't broken yet but I only have about 600 plays. You aren't the first person I've seen in here bring this up so I've been preparing myself for the day it happens.

#16397 29 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

[quoted image]

Mine has broken twice (already documented on this thread) in the same spot. This one has been rock solid and going strong luckily…

#16398 28 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

[quoted image]

3000 plus plays no breakage. The protector is on version 2 however and beat to hell.

#16399 27 days ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Quoted from flynnibus:
[quoted image]

3000 plus plays no breakage. The protector is on version 2 however and beat to hell.

3500 plays and no breakage. Mine is original run.

#16400 24 days ago

Is there a cleland code for DP Premium?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Blood Lords Miniatures

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, VA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Blood Lords Miniatures

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,436 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 329.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.