(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,282 posts
  • 1,091 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,282 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 326.
#16051 62 days ago

We've just seen a fair few posts where people were bitching about the risk of this shot, so i spose it's reasonable that people don't get to see it.

Like i said at the start of that, I play for fun.

#16052 62 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

We've just seen a fair few posts where people were bitching about the risk of this shot, so i spose it's reasonable that people don't get to see it.
Like i said at the start of that, I play for fun.

punkin I just saw the your Lil’ Deadpool posts and ran downstairs to play three games before bed trying to speed run Lil’ DP Bounce…I had a freaking amazing time! I enjoyed every minute of it. I made it to Bounce once but drained immediately. I can’t wait to make another speed run tomorrow after league. Thank you for sharing!

#16053 62 days ago

Pics.

Great game and the one that started all this shit for me.

#16054 61 days ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

punkin I just saw the your Lil’ Deadpool posts and ran downstairs to play three games before bed trying to speed run Lil’ DP Bounce…I had a freaking amazing time! I enjoyed every minute of it. I made it to Bounce once but drained immediately. I can’t wait to make another speed run tomorrow after league. Thank you for sharing!

Wait I’m confused. There is supposed to be Unicorn shitting animation when you beat lil Deadpool bounce? I recently beat this on stream and clipped it. I just watched it back and didn’t see anything?

Give me a follow while you are there. Hah.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanySeductiveRabbitBuddhaBar-rRl9OP9tmI9AEEkg

#16055 61 days ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

Wait I’m confused. There is supposed to be Unicorn shitting animation when you beat lil Deadpool bounce? I recently beat this on stream and clipped it. I just watched it back and didn’t see anything?
Give me a follow while you are there. Hah.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanySeductiveRabbitBuddhaBar-rRl9OP9tmI9AEEkg

Not sure if it's bounce ior frenzy. It's the one where you have to keep bashing the gate till it opens and then bust a few into lil deadpool.

#16056 61 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Not sure if it's bounce ior frenzy. It's the one where you have to keep bashing the gate till it opens and then bust a few into lil deadpool.

Frenzy is switch hits so I don’t think it’s that. I’ll keep an eye out moving forward though to see if I can find it. I’ve only completed to Bounce that one time though…

#16057 61 days ago

I inadvertently ended up with 2 sets and couldn’t return the extra one. Brand new and no issues.

$80
Price includes free domestic shipping.

IMG_7880 (resized).jpegIMG_7880 (resized).jpeg
#16058 60 days ago

Oops, wrong thread.

#16059 60 days ago

A ball coming out of the pops rides down the guide, but hits the post and goes wherever unpredictably. Everything looks lined up with the artwork. I tried adjusting the guide, but it does not seem to be the slotted adjustable type. Bending probably wouldn't help because the screw is so close to the end. Is this by design?

2024-02-21 22.16.32 (resized).jpg2024-02-21 22.16.32 (resized).jpg

#16060 60 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

A ball coming out of the pops rides down the guide, but hits the post and goes wherever unpredictably. Everything looks lined up with the artwork. I tried adjusting the guide, but it does not seem to be the slotted adjustable type. Bending probably wouldn't help because the screw is so close to the end. Is this by design?
[quoted image]

It should hit the post rubber and head to the left flipper. I recently changed out my post rubbers and forgot how it behaved before and confirmed by scrubbing through a Deadflip video to see how it normally behaves.

#16061 60 days ago

I actually have the opposite problem where mine doesn’t kick enough off that rubber and occasionally goes SDTM. I was thinking about increasing the OD of that rubber to help send it left more.

#16062 59 days ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

I actually have the opposite problem where mine doesn’t kick enough off that rubber and occasionally goes SDTM. I was thinking about increasing the OD of that rubber to help send it left more.

I have one from the latest DP Pro batch in 2023 and it barely hits this post and usually lands on the right flipper but at the end of it and it happends few times it went SDTM.
Any tips how to dial it up correctly (by original design) is appreciated.

#16063 59 days ago

Just joined the club with a Pro last night. What a fantastic game!

#16064 59 days ago
Quoted from ALY:

I have one from the latest DP Pro batch in 2023 and it barely hits this post and usually lands on the right flipper but at the end of it and it happends few times it went SDTM.
Any tips how to dial it up correctly (by original design) is appreciated.

I have been proactively giving the machine a bump (right to left) as it’s about to graze the bumper for more umphhh! I am contemplating installing a slightly larger did rubber to help account for this though.

#16065 59 days ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

I have been proactively giving the machine a bump (right to left) as it’s about to graze the bumper for more umphhh! I am contemplating installing a slightly larger did rubber to help account for this though.

Same ^

#16066 59 days ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

Ever since i got it years ago, everytime.

It doesn't always need it if it has any speed, but it's an entrenched reaction.

#16067 57 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I bought a used DP LE in 2020 and the owner never sent in for it. I emailed stern and they sent me the LP

I buy my first Deadpool last week.
It is a LE a with low 59 plays .
And i found the voucher for the LP inside. Next week i contact Stern.

34D40909-E3D1-48BE-9566-5FA89737EEE3 (resized).jpeg34D40909-E3D1-48BE-9566-5FA89737EEE3 (resized).jpeg
#16068 56 days ago

After owning DP 4 times and probably thousands of plays, I finally beat the damn thing! I didn’t go for pts at all, just straight focused progression. Had a great start and got to the megalonakrakus, or whatever it is called, on ball one. Score wasn’t crazy, I think just 1.1B, but still felt great!

IMG_8999 (resized).jpegIMG_8999 (resized).jpeg
#16069 55 days ago
Quoted from Svente69:

I buy my first Deadpool last week.
It is a LE a with low 59 plays .
And i found the voucher for the LP inside. Next week i contact Stern.[quoted image]

Wait what? 59 plays? You sure they just didn’t reset the ram on this bad boy. The game released in 2019

#16070 55 days ago

There's people like that here, that buy LE's to look at, or don't have space to play them.

Sometimes it's years before they unbox them because they are in a space queue. I have mates like that.

#16071 55 days ago

This and coke, gods way of saying you have too much money.

#16073 55 days ago
Quoted from Bunzy:

Wait what? 59 plays? You sure they just didn’t reset the ram on this bad boy. The game released in 2019

Yes, is like new.
No Reset

#16074 55 days ago

DP is so damn fun any day of the week. Lol. I dunno. My temporary addition might be a permanent fix. Maybe that'll change when I beat it, but been a good two weeks since playing any game in the pin room, fired it up, and only threw up about 650M on game one. Solid ball one and gained the Extra Ball after defeating Sabretooth, Megaladon, Mystique, and Juggernaut...Then kind of fell apart after drain 1. Lost the Extra and Ball 2 in short order...Then worked through Sauron, Ninja Multiball, and then Mechsuit Multiball on ball 3... Just had a blast through every mode I hit even though I've hit them so many times before...It isn't that deep. It's familiar each time. But it looks great. Great layout. There's a ton of flow. And it's just fun in all regards. Really can't say enough good things about this pin after having it in home since November.

Had a couple beers so sorry for ranting about how great and enjoyable this game is when you all already know.

#16075 55 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

DP is so damn fun any day of the week. Lol. I dunno. My temporary addition might be a permanent fix. Maybe that'll change when I beat it, but been a good two weeks since playing any game in the pin room, fired it up, and only threw up about 650M on game one. Solid ball one and gained the Extra Ball after defeating Sabretooth, Megaladon, Mystique, and Juggernaut...Then kind of fell apart after drain 1. Lost the Extra and Ball 2 in short order...Then worked through Sauron, Ninja Multiball, and then Mechsuit Multiball on ball 3... Just had a blast through every mode I hit even though I've hit them so many times before...It isn't that deep. It's familiar each time. But it looks great. Great layout. There's a ton of flow. And it's just fun in all regards. Really can't say enough good things about this pin after having it in home since November.
Had a couple beers so sorry for ranting about how great and enjoyable this game is when you all already know.

It's all fine.

Username checks out

#16076 55 days ago
Quoted from ALY:

It's all fine.
Username checks out

Correct is "Jägermeister".
Export from here....

#16077 54 days ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Yes, is like new.
No Reset

If it shows "lifetime plays" instead of "total plays" it was reset at one point. When this game was shipped it didn't have lifetime plays. This is common in the Ghostbusters thread ppl thinking there game has 100 lifetime plays but that was only established on the last code update.

#16078 54 days ago
Quoted from Ferrone:

Okay Gang, found the problem and it looks like the issue may come up for others in due course (and I hope not!). I believe its a silly mechanism in the 3 bank drop target assembly - possibly design fault?
There is a think angle plate that is triggered by the same coil near the playfield. This plate has 3 nibs that when triggered hit the 3x drop targets so they can drop. In my case, my plate has moved away from the small coil, so when the coil pulses it can't move the plate so the targets do not drop. We played around with it and there seems to be some slack in the way its made, which makes me think may happen again down the track? Play around with the plate so that it is closer to the small coil and also that this plate is not rubbing against the assembly in any way. It never was a software issue or fault opto.
Photo below outlines the plate in question. good luck! Let me know if it fixes your problem - fingers crossed!!!!
Dan[quoted image]

So what was the fix I am having this issue on a route game and cant get the drops to trigger consistently.

#16079 54 days ago
Quoted from pixelpete:

Made a mod for the van. I wanted to improve on the plastic fire part. Mod created in Substance 3D Modeler then 3d printed. Its attached to the van with a clear plastic that lines up with the 2 black screws. Clear plastic piece has a hole in it for the dome light to fit through. Glad to share the 3d file.
[quoted image]

Airbrushed the smoke cloud. Just an idea for others.

IMG_9817 (resized).jpegIMG_9817 (resized).jpeg
#16080 53 days ago

Apologies in advance but how do you do Lil dp bounce?

#16081 52 days ago

Finally beat the game (and even better, did it live on TWITCH last night).
Biggest miss was not getting the 2x playfield running before Clone Multiball / Final Battle (I was at ~97 weapons).
Definitely, room for improvement and this game keeps you coming back....

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2077087704

pose2 (resized).jpgpose2 (resized).jpg
#16082 52 days ago
Quoted from John1210:

Apologies in advance but how do you do Lil dp bounce?

You need to hit the target behind the blinking light.
It's constantly moving, starting with lil deadpool targets and then towards DEAD and POOL targets (drops if Prem/LE).
After hitting 2 or 3 you need to hit the lil deadpool center target to capture the ball and you are awarded with 2X until you drain.

#16083 52 days ago

So I doubt anyone has this answer but I'll ask anyway.

Are you allowed to make Final Battle twice in a game?

I did that, or should have... completed all the battles (including the Sauron rounds) and quests a second time in a single game... but Final Battle didn't light the second time. Tested it with the glass off, and got the game into the same state - no battles or quests are available, but Final Battle won't light after doing it once and completing everything again. I can collect chimichangas, do Disco and Ninja multiballs, Lil Deadpool modes, Katanarama, Berserker, but there's no quest/battle progress available. Anyone else ever seen or observed this?

#16084 52 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

So I doubt anyone has this answer but I'll ask anyway.
Are you allowed to make Final Battle twice in a game?
I did that, or should have... completed all the battles (including the Sauron rounds) and quests a second time in a single game... but Final Battle didn't light the second time. Tested it with the glass off, and got the game into the same state - no battles or quests are available, but Final Battle won't light after doing it once and completing everything again. I can collect chimichangas, do Disco and Ninja multiballs, Lil Deadpool modes, Katanarama, Berserker, but there's no quest/battle progress available. Anyone else ever seen or observed this?

Correct - you can’t play the Final Battle twice. You can complete all the battles, quests and boss modes a second time, but progress stops at that point.

#16085 52 days ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

Finally beat the game (and even better, did it live on TWITCH last night).
Biggest miss was not getting the 2x playfield running before Clone Multiball / Final Battle (I was at ~97 weapons).
Definitely, room for improvement and this game keeps you coming back....
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2077087704
[quoted image]

Congrats on your first completion of the game! It can be fun to either play for progress or just focus on points, but if you can marry the 2 you are laughing.

I was browsing Twitch and happened to catch the start of this run so while you were on Ball 1 I figured I would give it a go myself. I kept glancing over to my laptop to see where you were at and I was keeping pretty good pace albeit starting about 3-5 mins after you. I beat it again too, thanks for the inspiration!

#16086 52 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

Congrats on your first completion of the game! It can be fun to either play for progress or just focus on points, but if you can marry the 2 you are laughing.
I was browsing Twitch and happened to catch the start of this run so while you were on Ball 1 I figured I would give it a go myself. I kept glancing over to my laptop to see where you were at and I was keeping pretty good pace albeit starting about 3-5 mins after you. I beat it again too, thanks for the inspiration!

Awesome. Thanks for stopping by and glad to hear you beat it again too. The same thing happened to me on Godzilla. A buddy put up a 4 Billion and it inspired me to hop on and I got my 4.7B million GC. Previous GC was only like 2.7

#16087 51 days ago

Loving this game. But how in the blue hell do you hit the center spinner? Wouldn’t consider myself a great player, but that spinner makes me feel like I’ve never played pinball before.

It looks ripable, but not for me! If I make it it’s always a clunk shot haha.

Feels like I need to adjust something. All other shots feel GREAT!

#16088 51 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Loving this game. But how in the blue hell do you hit the center spinner? Wouldn’t consider myself a great player, but that spinner makes me feel like I’ve never played pinball before.

That center spinner shot is way farther left than it appears. You need to just barely miss the scoop to get the ball up the center. Note that the opening is NOT centered on the spinner, so don't aim for the spinner itself - the entrance extends nearly an inch to the left of the spinner.

Adjusting flipper alignment upwards can also help. Deadpool's default alignment is extremely low (in line with the inlanes, but the inlanes are extremely steep on Deadpool.) Mine plays much better with the flippers adjusted about 4-5 mm higher than the centering dot.

#16089 50 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I have the opposite problem. I'm always hitting that damn spinner because of another failed attempt at snkt.

#16090 50 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

That center spinner shot is way farther left than it appears. You need to just barely miss the scoop to get the ball up the center. Note that the opening is NOT centered on the spinner, so don't aim for the spinner itself - the entrance extends nearly an inch to the left of the spinner.
Adjusting flipper alignment upwards can also help. Deadpool's default alignment is extremely low (in line with the inlanes, but the inlanes are extremely steep on Deadpool.) Mine plays much better with the flippers adjusted about 4-5 mm higher than the centering dot.

Quoted from durgee7:

I have the opposite problem. I'm always hitting that damn spinner because of another failed attempt at snkt.

Probably hand in hand with flipper alignment, which I will play around with, thanks guys!

#16091 50 days ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Same.

Quoted from jandrea95:

Probably hand in hand with flipper alignment, which I will play around with, thanks guys!

Exactly. On mine a spinner rip lands back on the left flipper.
I hold the flipper up and give it a microflip as it hits the held flipper, it rips right back up there into the spinner again.

I can do this 5 or 6 times in a row.

Precision Halo's make a world of difference on this game.

#16092 49 days ago

Hey everyone. These two pieces dropped today and I don't know where they go. Any help is appreciated. Ive looked in the parts reference and haven't found it. I assume the as screw goes with it. I have no mods.

20240303_172846 (resized).jpg20240303_172846 (resized).jpg20240303_173052 (resized).jpg20240303_173052 (resized).jpg

#16093 49 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Hey everyone. These two pieces dropped today and I don't know where they go. Any help is appreciated. Ive looked in the parts reference and haven't found it. I assume the as screw goes with it. I have no mods.
[quoted image][quoted image]

If I remember right it’s from the underside of the left ramp where the wireform and ramp connect.

Photo here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/127#post-5685228

#16094 49 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

If I remember right it’s from the underside of the left ramp where the wireform and ramp connect.
Photo here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/127#post-5685228

Wow. That looks like it. Thanks. I guess that's why it's not in the parts reference. I appreciate it. Have a great night.

#16095 49 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Photo here:

What does this piece actually do?

Mine fell off hundreds of games ago and I haven't gotten around to putting it back on. Do I really need to??

Screenshot_20240303-210236 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240303-210236 (resized).png
#16096 48 days ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

What does this piece actually do?

I have no idea, but I swear that bastard falls off frequently enough that when I read this:

Quoted from tedwasright:

Hey everyone. These two pieces dropped today and I don't know where they go.

I knew what it was and where it went before I even scrolled down to the pictures.

#16097 48 days ago

I know this has been discussed ad infinitum my tech comes next week and I’m going to have him Loctite the snck here looks like right spot or close enough

I can’t hit it ever but over it lol

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#16098 48 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I know this has been discussed ad infinitum my tech comes next week and I’m going to have him Loctite the snck here looks like right spot or close enough
I can’t hit it ever but over it lol[quoted image]

I hear ya. Not something that is easy to hit for me either, but FUN when it happens. It will be interesting to see if loctite can keep that target from moving out of position.

What's going with Wolverine's face? The artwork looks messed up...

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#16099 48 days ago
Quoted from mostater:

I hear ya. Not something that is easy to hit for me either, but FUN when it happens. It will be interesting to see if loctite can keep that target from moving out of position.
What's going with Wolverine's face? The artwork looks messed up...[quoted image]

Just glare you scared the shit outta me dude lol

#16100 48 days ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I have no idea, but I swear that bastard falls off frequently enough that when I read this:

I knew what it was and where it went before I even scrolled down to the pictures.

I gave up replacing them. Don't know how to get under there without removing the whole ramp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,282 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/322 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.