(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,058 posts
  • 1,068 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 554 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7880 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9737 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-02-12 151052 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
LOOP-PASS (1).gif
deadpool-marvel.gif
20240201_193059 (resized).jpg
dp22 (resized).jpg
IMG_7453 (resized).png
IMG_7433 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7390 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4847 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0398 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,058 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 322.
#15701 83 days ago

Is it any different than a decal coming off a normal standup target, etc? I've had a number of ramp-side target decals come off on NIB games - just chalked it up to the plastic surface not being entirely clean when it was applied or some other explanation of the adhesive not being ideal, cleaned things up on the target and decal, and re-applied with some 3M 467 adhesive.

#15702 83 days ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Is it any different than a decal coming off a normal standup target, etc? I've had a number of ramp-side target decals come off on NIB games - just chalked it up to the plastic surface not being entirely clean when it was applied or some other explanation of the adhesive not being ideal, cleaned things up on the target and decal, and re-applied with some 3M 467 adhesive.

I am hoping that is all it is as I ensured to use ISO alcohol when cleaning the drop target when replacing the middle ramp decal, but figured I would ask if anyone else had a similar experience.

Attached is when it happened to my middle one and looks exactly the same with the residue. I know my distro had this NIB for a while in their warehouse, so perhaps the climate with it sitting there dried out the adhesive?

IMG_2978 (resized).jpegIMG_2978 (resized).jpeg
#15703 83 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

I am hoping that is all it is as I ensured to use ISO alcohol when cleaning the drop target when replacing the middle ramp decal, but figured I would ask if anyone else had a similar experience.
Attached is when it happened to my middle one and looks exactly the same with the residue. I know my distro had this NIB for a while in their warehouse, so perhaps the climate with it sitting there dried out the adhesive?
[quoted image]

I live in a warehouse, and my machine has been in here for 3-4 years, since new.

I have not had this happen.

#15704 83 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

I live in a warehouse, and my machine has been in here for 3-4 years, since new.
I have not had this happen.

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll reach out to my distro and maybe they can just order a set of Lil Deadpool as I really don't want to buy a full set and that's all I can find to order. Hoping it was maybe a bad set of decals or the drops weren't cleaned as I am thinking if assembly was too close and needed to be adjusted, the decals would have marks on them from scraping but when they came off, the artwork looked fine.

Thanks again for the input.

#15705 83 days ago

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll reach out to my distro and maybe they can just order a set of Lil Deadpool as I really don't want to buy a full set and that's all I can find to order. Hoping it was maybe a bad set of decals or the drops weren't cleaned as I am thinking if assembly was too close and needed to be adjusted, the decals would have marks on them from scraping but when they came off, the artwork looked fine.
Thanks again for the input.

Is there not an extra set of target decals in your goodie bag inside the cab? I'm not at my machine at the moment but I swear I have an extra set of Lil Deadpool target decals in there. I have a Pro from Feb 2020 for reference

#15706 83 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

Is there not an extra set of target decals in your goodie bag inside the cab? I'm not at my machine at the moment but I swear I have an extra set of Lil Deadpool target decals in there. I have a Pro from Feb 2020 for reference

There is and that’s what I used to replace the ones that came off, but I would think I shouldn’t need to use these spares in less than 100 plays, but maybe that’s just me.

#15707 83 days ago

Anyone know what causes the Lil Deadpool drop decals to do this?
My middle one did this and I put on higher tension springs as sometimes the drops wouldn’t go down on direct hits and after I did that, no issues. Then I played today and this happened on the right one but no issues with drops going down.
I hate that you can’t buy just the Lil Deadpool decals but this is a recent NIB, so maybe my distro can just order these for me.
Thanks for the help.
[quoted image]

The decal set for Deadpool has doubles of all the decals, I think the leftovers are included in the goodie back stapled inside.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you found them.

#15708 83 days ago

There is and that’s what I used to replace the ones that came off, but I would think I shouldn’t need to use these spares in less than 100 plays, but maybe that’s just me.

I wonder how it came off. Catching on the edge of something and getting scraped off? Looking at the way both have failed it looks like maybe the decal adhesive was bad on that set. I've never seen them fall off like that, they usually start to peel off at an edge or corner, or become worn.

#15709 83 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I wonder how it came off. Catching on the edge of something and getting scraped off? Looking at the way both have failed it looks like maybe the decal adhesive was bad on that set. I've never seen them fall off like that, they usually start to peel off at an edge or corner, or become worn.

Same here, I’ve had decals in the past on drops scrape when the mech was not properly aligned and like you said, they slowly peel away from wherever the contact occurs whereas these just came right off. I can only guess from direct hits that maybe loosened the bad adhesive as I’ve never seen this type of failure before.

Hopefully the replacement decals have better adhesive and I can only assume the other remaining one on the left will eventually fail so I will probably just do that one too. Hoping my distributor can just order a set of just these 3 decals as I just don’t want to have to pay almost $60 for an entire replacement set when I only need\want 3.

Thanks everyone for the input.

#15710 83 days ago

Anyone know what causes the Lil Deadpool drop decals to do this?
My middle one did this and I put on higher tension springs as sometimes the drops wouldn’t go down on direct hits and after I did that, no issues. Then I played today and this happened on the right one but no issues with drops going down.
I hate that you can’t buy just the Lil Deadpool decals but this is a recent NIB, so maybe my distro can just order these for me.
Thanks for the help.
[quoted image]

You can re-stick it with some 3M 467MP adhesive.

Also, your goodie bag has replacement target decals in it. Check the goodie bag thread for a picture of the deadpool goodie bag contents:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodie-bag-photos

Edit: I see you found the replacements. Scan them so you have the art so you can make your own in the future with mylar and 467MP.

#15711 83 days ago

Does anyone have a good idea to clean tough to reach places on the playfield as an example

the colossus loop or in the upper left corner of playfield orbit etc

I’ve been using a toothbrush with soft
type tip…

do you think that is a good idea?

I just cleaned my entire machine some parts are really hard to reach on this machine especially some orbit parts..

Also those plastics on the pro are very fragile lol
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

This game is quite a challenge for me. My average score is about 50 million I’d like the challenge so it’ll keep me busy for a while but I think I need to take a little break. I already have 700 players on it in two weeks. Lol

#15712 82 days ago

A small piece of mirco fibre cloth with some Novus 1 and a plastic chopstick does it for me.

#15713 82 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does anyone have a good idea to clean tough to reach places on the playfield

I took an old thick plastic coat hanger and cut it into different odd shapes and lengths and then wrap a microfiber around the tip and get at hard to reach spots that way. I also sanded smooth the ends where I made the cuts. I saw someone post this idea in another thread and works great for me YMMV.

#15714 82 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does anyone have a good idea to clean tough to reach places on the playfield as an example
the colossus loop or in the upper left corner of playfield orbit etc

I used a small set of brushes that I had from a car detailing kit, wrap a terry cloth around the bristles and then reach in there. One for applying wax, one for polishing it off.

#15715 82 days ago

Thanks for the input guys it seems several methods would work ..

On a side note I got the pro does anyone know where I can get the Hero plastic replacements ?

I can only name collusus, Wolverine, the dazzler, don’t know other chicks name

I would let to get extras

#15716 82 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks for the input guys it seems several methods would work ..
On a side note I got the pro does anyone know where I can get the Hero plastic replacements ?
I can only name collusus, Wolverine, the dazzler, don’t know other chicks name
I would let to get extras

The right orbit helper hero is Domino.

#15717 81 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

The right orbit helper hero is Domino.

Thank you very much .. I think my distributor Would have to call stern for replacements

#15718 81 days ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Nope, the anti-sway bracket has a slot and a tab that fits into it.
[quoted image]

So all the talk this week about the Snikt target and anti sway brackets I decided to take a pass on my machine. Couple things I came across that I thought I'd share.

1. Only one target in my machine had an anti sway bracket installed and that was the Colossus target and even with that it was still tilted to the left out of position.

2. I installed an anti sway bracket on the Snikt target but even with that it still has some wiggle room. The anti sway seems to only prevent extreme side to side movement.

3. If you order the anti sway bracket from Pinball Life be sure to pick up some target backing foam as it is not included.

#15719 81 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I replaced the entire ledge the drops rest on from pinball life (sterns was chewed up) and added translucents along with running a small amount of super lube on the washer contact points (just to mimic the factory lube that was already on the original drops), I also put the stronger Ghostbuster drop springs (PB life) on along with dialing my power back to 240. No drop rejects at all
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok I took a pass on this, here is what I did and some things noticed during the process.

1. I got a new ledge incase mine needed it but it looked fine. The only thing of note were that the screws that hold it on were all loose and one was half way backed out.

2. I wasn't ready to order the fulll translucent light up kit from Mezel Mods so I thought I'd save myself 5 bucks and get the frosted ones from Pinball Life sooner but those are not the same. The opto tab is in a different position and the front face of the target is not tapered. Oh well, these might end up on Indiana Jones some day.

3. I did go through and put a small dab of super lube anywhere metal touched the plastic of the drop targets.

4. Put on the Ghostbusters pull down springs.

5. Power is dialed down as well since I just put on Precision Flippers, but I may need to tweak that some more.

I still need to put some more games on it to see if all this helps, I'm hopeful.

#15720 81 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Ok I took a pass on this, here is what I did and some things noticed during the process.
1. I got a new ledge incase mine needed it but it looked fine. The only thing of note were that the screws that hold it on were all loose and one was half way backed out.
2. I wasn't ready to order the fulll translucent light up kit from Mezel Mods so I thought I'd save myself 5 bucks and get the frosted ones from Pinball Life sooner but those are not the same. The opto tab is in a different position and the front face of the target is not tapered. Oh well, these might end up on Indiana Jones some day.
3. I did go through and put a small dab of super lube anywhere metal touched the plastic of the drop targets.
5. Power is dialed down as well since I just put on Precision Flippers, but I may need to tweak that some more.
I still need to put some more games on it to see if all this helps, I'm hopeful.

So about the target tightening. I find it best to remove the target from the underneath of the playfield and use a very long nut driver that gives a lot of torque, and using my other hand hold the target snug and really crank it down...reattach to the underside and good to go. I haven't had a target come loose at all since I've been tightening my brackets this way. A little extra work, but you just get that extra tightening power and control you can't while the target is screwed into the playfield.

#15721 81 days ago

Well, just to add to the Snikt target debate, here's another data point. I decided to try it as high as it could go, so it's overlapping the wall ball guide by a good quarter of an inch. And this actually seems to work really well, I get Snikts quite a lot, got three in a row during one Mechsuit Multiball yesterday. It's noticeable that if the ball hits the bottom half of the target, it just kinda flops around and doesn't rebound... but if it hits the upper half of the target where it makes hard contact with the ball guide right behind it, the ball goes up the ramp with quite a bit of force.

#15722 81 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Well, just to add to the Snikt target debate, here's another data point. I decided to try it as high as it could go, so it's overlapping the wall ball guide by a good quarter of an inch. And this actually seems to work really well, I get Snikts quite a lot, got three in a row during one Mechsuit Multiball yesterday. It's noticeable that if the ball hits the bottom half of the target, it just kinda flops around and doesn't rebound... but if it hits the upper half of the target where it makes hard contact with the ball guide right behind it, the ball goes up the ramp with quite a bit of force.

I’ve experienced the same thing the higher up the snnickkk target is closer to the lane guide the more snickkks I get;

Right now mine is hair from overlapping the Wolverine ball guide

#15723 81 days ago

I was changing the coil stops at my new game at 700 plays in one of the stops has already loose but I lost lock washer on one of the screws. Is this a big a deal ?

It easier to change coil stops with the play field up or play field down. I think it’s easier with the play up In case you drop anything it drops into the cabinet.

#15724 80 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I was changing the coil stops at my new game at 700 plays in one of the stops has already loose but I lost lock washer on one of the screws. Is this a big a deal ?
It easier to change coil stops with the play field up or play field down. I think it’s easier with the play up In case you drop anything it drops into the cabinet.

Without the washer you might be at a higher risk of sheering the head off that screw when removing it in the future.

In terms of changing the coil stops I just pull the playfield out a bit and rest it on the service rails. I can then kneel or sit on the floor to remove them.

I'm short though so this is easier for me than reaching up when the playfield is lifted

#15725 80 days ago

I had this screw come flying loose while playing. Anyone recognize it? I believe it came from the upper play field area. Kind of a unique one with the hex head..

PXL_20231203_035118390 (resized).jpgPXL_20231203_035118390 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15726 80 days ago

Does anyone have any strategy or scoring tips for a newcomer on this game? I just got it a few weeks ago and I’m really struggling my average scores about 50 million it’s a very difficult game for me for some reason I’m getting a lot of cheap drains if you know what I mean

I appreciate the help. Thank you.

#15727 80 days ago
Quoted from Redliner911:

I had this screw come flying loose while playing. Anyone recognize it? I believe it came from the upper play field area. Kind of a unique one with the hex head..
[quoted image]

They use those tiny screws to connect switches to VUKs, but that's obviously below the play field. I know this because I just installed the Bond wireform mod on my 007 and had to transfer the switch to a new VUK and there were two of those screws. I'd check all of your Optos, etc.

#15728 80 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does anyone have any strategy or scoring tips for a newcomer on this game? I just got it a few weeks ago and I’m really struggling my average scores about 50 million it’s a very difficult game for me for some reason I’m getting a lot of cheap drains if you know what I mean

Deadpool does make for some cheap drains, since the slingshots are very strong and tend to aim directly for the opposite outlanes. Of course you can move the outlane posts down if you haven't already. You can also reduce the slingshot power in the settings.

For scores (besides the obvious Snikt shot multiplier), the way to do it is activate team-ups before you start the battles. Colossus doubles scoring, Domino adds scoring, Dazzler adds health which makes for a higher final shot value. (Wolverine doubles damage but not scoring, so you finish faster but don't get to make as many shots, so he doesn't really help scoring.) The easy way to keep a battle going for a while is to stack Lil Deadpool multiball into it.

The big breakpoint to get to half a billion or so is Mechsuit Multiball, if you can last that long in a game (collect 45 weapons.)

#15729 80 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’ve beaten it 3 times in about 100 plays since I’ve owned it. High was about 3b, low around half that. I’m really not sure what blew the score up so much on the 3b game compared to the 1.5b. Dial in live catches off Wolverine, take him into every battle you can. That’s my priority number one. Fight juggernaut with lil Deadpool multi ball, T-Rex with ninja multi ball. If no team ups fight sabretooth. Save bombs for megaladon but not the red bomb, I can’t get it to work on an all red flash after a meg hit.

#15730 80 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

I’ve beaten it 3 times in about 100 plays since I’ve owned it. High was about 3b, low around half that. I’m really not sure what blew the score up so much on the 3b game compared to the 1.5b. Dial in live catches off Wolverine, take him into every battle you can. That’s my priority number one. Fight juggernaut with lil Deadpool multi ball, T-Rex with ninja multi ball. If no team ups fight sabretooth. Save bombs for megaladon but not the red bomb, I can’t get it to work on an all red flash after a meg hit.

For the quests, I think it's better to do a long press when bomb is red. That makes it act as a single yellow bomb and frees up the remaining bombs as single ones too. Otherwise the red bomb is just wasted on a one and done during a quest.

#15731 79 days ago
Quoted from mostater:

For the quests, I think it's better to do a long press when bomb is red. That makes it act as a single yellow bomb and frees up the remaining bombs as single ones too. Otherwise the red bomb is just wasted on a one and done during a quest.

Thanks, that’s a really good tip, although I’m not sure I want to make this game even easier than it already is. Do you max out at 4 bombs or can you gather more?

#15732 79 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Thanks, that’s a really good tip. Do you max out at 4 bombs or can you gather more?

You can keep on gathering. I don't believe there is a max.

#15733 79 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Thanks, that’s a really good tip, although I’m not sure I want to make this game even easier than it already is. Do you max out at 4 bombs or can you gather more?

You max at 4. Once your button is red you can hold it to "peel off" a single boom otherwise a short press will be a super boom that will score all lit shots for the cost of all 4 of those booms you built up.

If my boom button is red I'll peel a single boom off in my next mode. I typically save the Super Boom for mech suit.

Having said that Booms can help make quick work of Battles and Quests especially if you are going for some of those time based achievements.

#15734 79 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

You max at 4. Once your button is red you can hold it to "peel off" a single boom otherwise a short press will be a super boom that will score all lit shots for the cost of all 4 of those booms you built up.
If my boom button is red I'll peel a single boom off in my next mode. I typically save the Super Boom for mech suit.
Having said that Booms can help make quick work of Battles and Quests especially if you are going for some of those time based achievements.

I just saved my super boom for Mr. Sinister because I thought you gather more per mostater, who was wrong. I ended with 1.2b, my lowest score for beating the game. I think mech suit for super boom and peel off one for megaladon is probably the strat.

#15735 79 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Save bombs for megaladon but not the red bomb, I can’t get it to work on an all red flash after a meg hit.

That's not a thing. The shots flash red just as part of the light show and a quick little mystery about where he'll appear next, but they're never actually all lit red for damage. The super boom only gets one hit on Megalodon, so don't waste it.

(Really, "peeling off" one boom instead of the super boom is nearly always preferable. Mechsuit is about the only time enough is ever lit at once to justify the super.)

#15736 79 days ago

Got my NIB Pro a couple of days ago. Build date Aug 31. No issues with targets or Katana post. I do however have an issue with the shooter rod. My GUESS is that it strikes the ball way too low. A full plunge barely makes it out of the shooter lane. The auto launcher works fine. Any ideas what to check / what I can do to fix it?

#15737 79 days ago
Quoted from Bikerjoy:

Got my NIB Pro a couple of days ago. Build date Aug 31. No issues with targets or Katana post. I do however have an issue with the shooter rod. My GUESS is that it strikes the ball way too low. A full plunge barely makes it out of the shooter lane. The auto launcher works fine. Any ideas what to check / what I can do to fix it?

Take a slo-mo video with your phone over the shooter lane while you plunge the ball, then review to see if anything jumps out at you.

#15738 79 days ago
Quoted from Bikerjoy:

Make sure the rubber tip on the shooter rod is intact.

#15739 78 days ago

Nvm

#15740 78 days ago

Explained a couple pages back. Thread search will find it.

#15741 78 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

You max at 4.

Ah...I stand corrected. Could have sworn I've seen smaller bombs accumulaed with a larger one during one of the screen modes, but I guess not.

#15742 78 days ago

Got through Sabretooth, Mystique, and Megaladon before taking a "L". Low scoring 190M, but a lot of fun starting to work through the bosses in a single go. This title is hella fun.

#15743 78 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Take a slo-mo video with your phone over the shooter lane while you plunge the ball, then review to see if anything jumps out at you.

Well it turns out that the plunger is located WAY off center to the right. I have adjusted the plate (the two red screws) and the shooter assembly (the three Phillips screws) as far to the left as it will go, but I am still about 2mm off center to the right. Comparing the location of the plate vs the cabinet on my Godzilla, there is a 3-4mm gap between the plate the the cab on GZ but essentially nothing on DP. This causes the ball to bounce three time between the metal plate and the guide rail on the left. So hard that the plate is already severely dented (not by the through eject) after only about 50 games.

I assume the red screws on the plate (item 15 in the Cabinet parts) are self boring wood screws, or are there threaded inserts in the cab? I will check later tonight, but I assume the only solution would be to drill new holes in the plate and use self-boring wood screws to reposition the plate further to the left?

#15744 78 days ago

I’m finally fully understanding the rules I what a great game this is when it all clicks!

If I can make it to mecha suite there is a good chance I break a billion

#15745 78 days ago
Quoted from Bikerjoy:

Well it turns out that the plunger is located WAY off center to the right. I have adjusted the plate (the two red screws) and the shooter assembly (the three Phillips screws) as far to the left as it will go, but I am still about 2mm off center to the right. Comparing the location of the plate vs the cabinet on my Godzilla, there is a 3-4mm gap between the plate the the cab on GZ but essentially nothing on DP. This causes the ball to bounce three time between the metal plate and the guide rail on the left. So hard that the plate is already severely dented (not by the through eject) after only about 50 games.
I assume the red screws on the plate (item 15 in the Cabinet parts) are self boring wood screws, or are there threaded inserts in the cab? I will check later tonight, but I assume the only solution would be to drill new holes in the plate and use self-boring wood screws to reposition the plate further to the left?

Is your playfield shifted within the cabinet? That will move the shooter lane relative to the shooter rod, too.

#15746 78 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’m finally fully understanding the rules I what a great game this is when it all clicks!
If I can make it to mecha suite there is a good chance I break a billion

Mech suit is a solid mode but you’ll likely be well short of a billion after you’re through it absent a big multiplier. My billion plus games have all come from getting to Mr. Sinister. I’m not one for grinding modes though, I’m typically playing just to beat the game.

#15747 77 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is your playfield shifted within the cabinet? That will move the shooter lane relative to the shooter rod, too.

Playfield well centered, it has the "guides" on both sides, so there is literally no wiggle room. The shooter assembly plate was butted up against the sidewall of the cabinet, a good 3-4mm further to the right compared to my Godzilla.

I ended up drilling a couple of new holes in the plate to get "fresh wood" for the red screws to bite into, shifted the plate about 3mm to the left. This fixed the issue! Shooter now works fine.

#15748 76 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Mech suit is a solid mode but you’ll likely be well short of a billion after you’re through it absent a big multiplier. My billion plus games have all come from getting to Mr. Sinister. I’m not one for grinding modes though, I’m typically playing just to beat the game.

I’ve never come close to beating the game but my high score so far is 6.5 Billion; got lucky that game..

I find the modes extremely hard ; this is a fantastic pin I just wish it had more villains and wish the level 2 villains were different …

But the quests are super long so that makes up for it all in all I’m a happy camper picking this up …

I find juggernaut as hard as mystique or saber tooth tbh they are all about the same I try to have Atleast wolverine ready for any fight or else I just hold boom and pass the fight

#15749 76 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Well after all that and putting on a good number of games I’m still getting a lot of rejects off the lil Deadpool drop targets. I’d say maybe it’s improved a little bit but it’s still not great. The left target is still the worst. I don’t know if putting on clear targets is the key or if I need to give in and file the mounting holes to move them forward a bit.

#15750 76 days ago
Quoted from Redliner911:

[quoted image]

I think that is the tiny screw that goes in the side of the katana handle. There are two that go into the handle from the left(middle of the playfield) side

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cincinnati, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Montverde, FL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,058 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 322.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/315 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.