(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 326.
#1401 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Ok so I noticed a few posts from some of you saying you finally got to disco multi ball, and I didn’t think much of it because I thought hey, maybe the game is brand new to you.?

On the LE you have to complete Disco Loops first, then you can get Disco Multiball. I've only seen it a few times as other things seem to be more worthwhile - it usually comes after battles when you need to hit the Dazzler shot for damage.

New code is great fun and has really added to the game. Mech suit is great and the new animations for finishing the battles remind me so much of my teenage arcade days. Shame there's no 'weapons champion' as I got 225 on one game (even the bonus animation gets bored and skips by itself after counting up that many)

Only played a few games, but managed 750m which should hopefully keep my son off the GC for a few days

#1402 5 years ago

Been sitting a friends LE and this .97 code is nuts. Berserker and mech add much to the game. If this keeps up, he may not get it back!
I’m a real sucker for ripping spinners.

#1403 5 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

I heard they're targeting end of year for the tapes/albums for Prem/LE buyers - I would assume the download link for the soundtrack would come out around the same time. They really did a great job with the soundtrack on this pin IMO.

Tapes are in all premiums I've seen.

#1404 5 years ago

We LE owners are still waiting for the LP to come out we were told we would get!!!

#1405 5 years ago

I get my machine delivered tomorrow to surprise my son for xmas he thinks we are getting iron maiden in 6 months time but I order deadpool 2 months ago, man this has been painful waiting ha ha, I'm in oz and I think the whole world will hear him when he sees it!!!

#1406 5 years ago

Way to go stu10 and welcome to the club!!! The new code is .97,be sure to update code asap! Happy Holidays Mate!!!

#1407 5 years ago

Just installed the Lermods disco ball in my Pro, such a cool little mod. Took 5 minutes to install and great bang for the buck.

1FEC4EE0-16A7-4CAE-8769-996D749B8F50 (resized).jpeg1FEC4EE0-16A7-4CAE-8769-996D749B8F50 (resized).jpeg
#1408 5 years ago

Just released three new color bracket mods for Deadpool in the Pin Monk store here on Pinside. White playfield mode inserts on Deadpool now can be made to match the colors of the character mode lights on the playfield backboard. The multiplier cluster and B-O-O-M rollover lights also have mods available now. Pics:

Multiplier cluster:
multiplier_bracket_before_after_very_sml (resized).jpgmultiplier_bracket_before_after_very_sml (resized).jpg

Mode Lights:
Mode_Lights_Before_After_very_small (resized).jpgMode_Lights_Before_After_very_small (resized).jpg

B-O-O-M Rollover Lights:
B-O-O-M Rollover Lights_very_sml (resized).jpgB-O-O-M Rollover Lights_very_sml (resized).jpg

#1409 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just released three new color bracket mods for Deadpool in the Pin Monk store here on Pinside. White playfield mode inserts on Deadpool now can be made to match the colors of the character mode lights on the playfield backboard. The multiplier cluster and B-O-O-M rollover lights also have mods available now. Pics:
Multiplier cluster:
[quoted image]
Mode Lights:
[quoted image]
B-O-O-M Rollover Lights:
[quoted image]

Waiting to order these when your X-men brackets are ready!

#1410 5 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Waiting to order these when your X-men brackets are ready!

I have a logjam on the printers right now with so many popular mods happening at once. Another printer is on the way to hopefully take some of the pressure off and get things moving. The X-men set is so large (so many brackets) that it will take quite a while to get stock made, but it is coming - you've seen the pictures of how it looks!

#1411 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I have a logjam on the printers right now with so many popular mods happening at once. Another printer is on the way to hopefully take some of the pressure off and get things moving. The X-men set is so large (so many brackets) that it will take quite a while to get stock made, but it is coming - you've seen the pictures of how it looks!

Yes, they all look great. Just trying to save on postage!

#1412 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What does the actual mod look like?

#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What does the actual mod look like?

The mode light one has a picture of some of them under the playfield already. The individual lenses are far enough apart that they're just rectangular screens like X-Men. The B-O-O-M ones are square versions of the same thing. The multiplier cluster is unique to itself, but it mounts over the screw posts of the light board to hold it in place. I'll take a picture later this week and post it.

#1414 5 years ago

Just wanted to hop back in and say this game is absolutely hilarious, pretty sure the funniest pin I've ever owned. The thing I like about it is it has so many little inside jokes. I've played it a couple hundred times, and I am still hearing and seeing new stuff.

About fell over when the vampire in Disco Multiball quoted MONSTER BASH of all things! Holy crap. Love it!

#1415 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Just wanted to hop back in and say this game is absolutely hilarious, pretty sure the funniest pin I've ever owned. The thing I like about it is it has so many little inside jokes. I've played it a couple hundred times, and I am still hearing and seeing new stuff.
About fell over when the vampire in Disco Multiball quoted MONSTER BASH of all things! Holy crap. Love it!

So agree. I actually enjoy Tilting the game as I think the call out reprimands are rather funny.

#1416 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Just installed the Lermods disco ball in my Pro, such a cool little mod. Took 5 minutes to install and great bang for the buck. [quoted image]

What is this mod?

#1418 5 years ago

It’s great for the pro, the pre and Le have one bit it was left out in the pro. It activates when the disco insert lights. Looks really cool

#1419 5 years ago

So how does DP hold up against Iron Maiden?
I am thinking of picking one up this week.

Thx!

#1420 5 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Thx!

Love it - have LE. Deadpool Music is much better unless you are an Iron Maiden fan.

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Thx!

It doesn't. But it has some great lines. Maiden is still the player's pin.

#1422 5 years ago

On Dec 1, 2018, I wrote:

When will the LP ship?

Please Advise

[email protected] Replied

Aiming for end of December but will send you a note once they are shipping your way so you can keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,
Zach

Sent from my iPhone

#1423 5 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

On Dec 1, 2018, I wrote:
When will the LP ship?
Please Advise
[email protected] Replied
Aiming for end of December but will send you a note once they are shipping your way so you can keep an eye out for it.
Thanks,
Zach
Sent from my iPhone

“Aiming for end December” - interpretation - means mid to end January.

#1424 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Or if you're paperflock, 2022.

#1425 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

2 weeks.
2 weeks..
2 weeks...

#1426 5 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Aiming for end of December

Some people are just a poor shot!!

#1427 5 years ago

Hey! I was about to release the TrueColor plastic protectors for this game, but the scans got messed up. If anyone was willing to send me scans for this game(slings and inlanes) and then pics when installed I will gladly send you a free set of the www.TrueColorProtectors.com plastic protectors. These have a cool cutout center to maintain the original artwork, but still provide plastic protector and a really cool glow effect!

Really appreciate anyone's time if willing!

#1428 5 years ago

Caught up with all the Iron Maiden so Deadpool brackets are finally printing to start shipping tomorrow. I made some adjustments to Mystique, who I thought was too dark purple/lavender before. Now she's a purplish-pink more in line with the art on the playfield. I also have pictures of her backboard insert with the color to match the playfield insert mode:
Backboard_Mystique_sml2 (resized).jpgBackboard_Mystique_sml2 (resized).jpgMode_Lights_Before_After_very_small (resized).jpgMode_Lights_Before_After_very_small (resized).jpg

And here's the install of the optional mystique lens in the backboard:

Mystique_backboard_install_sml (resized).jpgMystique_backboard_install_sml (resized).jpg
#1429 5 years ago

On .96 my game was crashing at times... ugh...
.97 has been great, I finally cracked 500+ million.

#1430 5 years ago

Finally got a chance to play the latest code, and Mechsuit multiball is amazing. Tons of fun. Haven't gotten Berzerker yet, but have only put on a couple of games. The only thing that sucks about Mechsuit is I kept looking up at the screen to see the fight scene and kept draining. Overall lightshow is much better, end of fight screens are very cool, the game has come a long way since launch code.

Couple of minor nitpicks:
- I think it is too easy to get into disco loops now, my spinner rips really well so a couple of orbits gets it. Might bump mine up above the new defaults.
- On Katana multi-ball I had all balls release at once instead of one at a time. Has happened rarely to me before, will have to keep an eye on it to see if I can figure out when it dumps them all vs one at a time.

#1431 5 years ago

Only thing I've noticed is the center spinner loop, when it's seemingly lit for Berzerker, it doesn't start when hit again. Unlike Disco Multiball there is no count on the screen telling you the spins left to start Berzerker. I just see the inserts flashing in sequence for the center spinner loop. I have to hit it 3 or 4 times to get the mode to start. And yes my switches work 100%. All other modes and shots that need that switch always work. Has anyone noticed this too? This is on a Pro.

#1432 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Only thing I've noticed is the center spinner loop, when it's seemingly lit for Berzerker, it doesn't start when hit again. Unlike Disco Multiball there is no count on the screen telling you the spins left to start Berzerker. I just see the inserts flashing in sequence for the center spinner loop. I have to hit it 3 or 4 times to get the mode to start. And yes my switches work 100%. All other modes and shots that need that switch always work. Has anyone noticed this too? This is on a Pro.

Yep. It’s a bug for sure. In single ball play it just keeps pulsing and never starts. You can still quality modes and team ups, they just don’t light until you’re actually in the mode. Then back to single ball and the center spinner is lit for Bezerker mode. No matter how many times you hit it, it doesn’t start.

#1433 5 years ago

Can somebodies tell Stern we need an option for comic speech bubbles of 4th wall deadpool pop ups?

#1434 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Can somebodies tell Stern we need an option for comic speech bubbles of 4th wall deadpool pop ups?

Also need something funny for when Deadpool loses a battle.

#1435 5 years ago

Same issue for me on the Bezerker mode. Lights up, but will not start every time. It’s weird because it was working initially, but then stopped.

#1436 5 years ago

Please report here (it helps everyone!):

[email protected]

#1437 5 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

Same issue for me on the Bezerker mode. Lights up, but will not start every time. It’s weird because it was working initially, but then stopped.

I've had mine light up and it will eventually start up but never or perhaps very rarely on the first shot. Sometimes a few shots or more that way to trigger the mode..

#1438 5 years ago

Probably the next coming modes (videos included in game code 0.97.0) :

The MegaKrakolodonus Rex
Mister Sinister Part III

The MegaKrakolodonusRex (resized).pngThe MegaKrakolodonusRex (resized).pngMrSinisterPartIII (resized).pngMrSinisterPartIII (resized).png
#1439 5 years ago

Any of you guys getting a situation where there is a ball in lil'deadpool but the drop targets won't drop? It then shows and error on the screen? Mine just started to do this.

Cheers,
Neil

#1440 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Any of you guys getting a situation where there is a ball in lil'deadpool but the drop targets won't drop? It then shows and error on the screen? Mine just started to do this.
Cheers,
Neil

I’ve had this happen a few times. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed an error message. It only released the trapped ball if you let all other balls drain.

#1441 5 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

I’ve had this happen a few times. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed an error message. It only released the trapped ball if you let all other balls drain.

nope, mine never recovers...

Neil.

#1442 5 years ago

After getting betterat DP pro...
I do understand now why not having rubbers on outlane posts makes sense.

#1443 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Cheers,
Neil

I used to have this issue on mine. The problem was specific to the situation when some of the drop targets were already down. The drop target mech wasn't correctly aligned with the slot in the play field. I started this thread which explains the issue and how to correct it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-center-drop-target-issue

#1444 5 years ago

I know it's personal preference, but was curious as to whether other LE/Premium owners installed the Pro plastics (e.g. Colossus and Deadpool on the hammock) on their games. Am thinking about doing it since they were included with the game, but not entirely sure since they are flat instead of 3D like Dazzler and Wolverine. I may end up just installing them and removing them if I don't like the way they look, but I don't want to unnecessarily work on the game if the general consensus is to leave them off. Thanks.

#1445 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I know it's personal preference, but was curious as to whether other LE/Premium owners installed the Pro plastics (e.g. Colossus and Deadpool on the hammock) on their games. Am thinking about doing it since they were included with the game, but not entirely sure since they are flat instead of 3D like Dazzler and Wolverine. I may end up just installing them and removing them if I don't like the way they look, but I don't want to unnecessarily work on the game if the general consensus is to leave them off. Thanks.

For me I have considered the hammock plastic as it Kind of interactive but the plastic characters seemed really out of place with the other molded figures.

#1446 5 years ago

dying for someone to upload the soundtrack/songs to youtube…

#1447 5 years ago

Is anyone else ever getting decent end of ball bonus multipliers on a Premium/LE? I am at 1x 99% of the time. From watching videos of the Pro, the ball is in the top lanes way more than Premium/LE due to the Premium/LE doing the full orbit up the ramp. Looks like on the Pro the diverter is down most of the time to drop the ball into into the top lanes and then into the pops when shooting the left orbit.

My guess is it is much easier to get a decent end of ball multiplier on the Pro than the Premium/LE, or maybe it is difficult on both, or maybe I just suck.

#1448 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

dying for someone to upload the soundtrack/songs to youtube…

I believe Gomez said that once the LPs go out to the LE owners Stern will make the digital soundtrack available. Last I heard the LPs were supposed to go out before Xmas, but they were waiting on the record manufacturer.

#1449 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Is anyone else ever getting decent end of ball bonus multipliers on a Premium/LE? I am at 1x 99% of the time. From watching videos of the Pro, the ball is in the top lanes way more than Premium/LE due to the Premium/LE doing the full orbit up the ramp. Looks like on the Pro the diverter is down most of the time to drop the ball into into the top lanes and then into the pops when shooting the left orbit.
My guess is it is much easier to get a decent end of ball multiplier on the Pro than the Premium/LE, or maybe it is difficult on both, or maybe I just suck.

Most of the time I am also getting 1x bonus but I think part of it is that I like to go for the super skill shot. It’s worth more, may lock a ball if the lock is lit, and it fits my personality (I like the full plunge with the super skill shot - no patience for the delicate plunge shot to try and hit the lit upper lane). Sometimes I do get 2x but that’s the most I’ve ever gotten. My playing skills probably suck as well so that doesn’t help (still haven’t crossed 500 mil even with the latest code update).

#1450 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

You can buy figures cheap on eBay, instead of plastic!

905302A1-0C6D-4295-A492-E71B1342F221 (resized).jpeg905302A1-0C6D-4295-A492-E71B1342F221 (resized).jpeg1E13700D-706C-4418-BF9D-E2B4076BE23C (resized).jpeg1E13700D-706C-4418-BF9D-E2B4076BE23C (resized).jpeg627B29D2-2172-4421-AB9C-6AAAD78D6333 (resized).jpeg627B29D2-2172-4421-AB9C-6AAAD78D6333 (resized).jpeg97A77B07-4108-48C2-8D33-C3B6AA13625E (resized).jpeg97A77B07-4108-48C2-8D33-C3B6AA13625E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/29?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.