(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 326.
#14701 1 year ago
Quoted from Klemp:

Anyone else get a Premium/LE that didn’t come with the Colossus plastic in the goodie bag? I have the Wolverine, Dazzler, Chimichanga Truck, etc. just missing Colossus.
Also, anyone who’s replaced Colossus with a custom toy want to sell the Colossus plastic piece?

This one? Pay for packaging and shipping and you can have it. Lmk!

2FB4FA5D-C681-4096-A34C-0BBCD29509CE (resized).jpeg2FB4FA5D-C681-4096-A34C-0BBCD29509CE (resized).jpeg
#14702 1 year ago

Finally realized why so many people consider this their favorite pin! I snoozed on it far too long. I just wasn’t clicking with it because every example I played on location was either beat up, or impossible to hit the lock. Started playing it more and more when my local barcade got it dialed in. I fell in love with it and traded STh pro (+cash) for it. I was holding out for a pro, but this premium popped up. No regrets!!! Deadpool shoots so good, and is a true party pin. You all already know that though. I’ve had it about 3 weeks, but only put like 30 plays on it due to a leaking pipe flooding my floors. I was itching to play it some more (since it’s been covered up with a sheet to avoid the dust from all the repairs going on) so I decided to set it up last night and played with the front legs on the sub floors and the back legs on the old floor that still hasn’t been pulled up. Finally put up 500M
I can’t wait to get these floors done so I can get it dialed in even more. So glad I got it. Premium or pro this game is unique and hilarious. Very approachable, and not so deep it’s hard to figure out what to do. Easily in my top 5 pins list, if not top 2 right now.

11760ECD-F226-46C4-A1D2-D85F4B285818 (resized).jpeg11760ECD-F226-46C4-A1D2-D85F4B285818 (resized).jpeg6222A192-DAB0-486B-AB70-D8C4B8E2BB4D (resized).jpeg6222A192-DAB0-486B-AB70-D8C4B8E2BB4D (resized).jpeg
#14703 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

I just wasn’t clicking with it because every example I played on location was either beat up, or impossible to hit the lock.

I had this same experience - every example played was set up poorly. I thought 75% of the clean shots to the Katana were -supposed- to reject! I got one home, set it up properly, and it's a blast.

#14704 1 year ago

Deadpool joined the line up this week.

It’s got a few mods / upgrades…

Luxcor Katana Handle
Pin Monk colour mode and multiplier brackets.
Plastic protectors - slings and return lanes.
Shaker Motor
Speaker Lights
Mirrorblades (to be installed)

I’ve also just ordered the Yoyokopter Discoball

42857167-E718-4557-A82B-023A5C625568 (resized).jpeg42857167-E718-4557-A82B-023A5C625568 (resized).jpeg1C7867D8-1E8D-4908-98DA-25E166BC1F09 (resized).jpeg1C7867D8-1E8D-4908-98DA-25E166BC1F09 (resized).jpeg36B2091F-2DE1-48C5-98EF-A3022D3CFAAC (resized).jpeg36B2091F-2DE1-48C5-98EF-A3022D3CFAAC (resized).jpeg
#14705 1 year ago

Does anyone happen to have a Wolverine spinner decal (front and back) they would be willing to sell?
If not any help in finding one online would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

#14706 1 year ago
Quoted from Kyzar:

Does anyone happen to have a Wolverine spinner decal (front and back) they would be willing to sell?
If not any help in finding one online would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

I was able to peel mine off w a razor blade, and just reapply onto a new spinner, by just using pressure, and it's still holding, hundreds if games later

#14707 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I was able to peel mine off w a razor blade, and just reapply onto a new spinner, by just using pressure, and it's still holding, hundreds if games later

Oh awesome, thanks for that.

#14708 1 year ago
Quoted from Kyzar:

Oh awesome, thanks for that.

Sure !
When I got my game after only 800 plays the spinner was dented on the corner and barely spun.
I had no extra sticker and really had no choice.

They were really smart designing replaceable spinner assys, but BE CAREFUL when you unto those teeny black screws....BE SURE you have the right size screwdriver to not strip out the heads.

#14709 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Sure !
When I got my game after only 800 plays the spinner was dented on the corner and barely spun.
I had no extra sticker and really had no choice.
They were really smart designing replaceable spinner assys, but BE CAREFUL when you unto those teeny black screws....BE SURE you have the right size screwdriver to not strip out the heads.

That's exactly what happened to my spinner. Had a bulge in the corner and a friend that works on machines said it needed to come out immediately as it would damage the new balls that I bought. Mine was spinning fine however. Wanted to confirm that the spinner cannot be replaced without taking the whole assembly out. Can't just pop it out and new one pop in, correct?

#14710 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

This one? Pay for packaging and shipping and you can have it. Lmk! [quoted image]

Yes, please!
Message incoming!

#14711 1 year ago

Apron Decals for Deadpool. Available for Pinside Market place

image_50745345 (resized).jpgimage_50745345 (resized).jpgimage_50749953 (resized).jpgimage_50749953 (resized).jpgimage_50769409 (resized).jpgimage_50769409 (resized).jpgimage_50782465 (resized).jpgimage_50782465 (resized).jpg
#14712 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

Apron Decals for Deadpool. Available for Pinside Market place
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, those look nice.

#14713 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been asked before. Since new when I make a shot from my right flipper to left orbit and it travels to the Actuator up/down ramp, the ramp drops but drops late and the ball hits it. I only make it up when the ball travels around slower. Was thinking the only fix for this would be to reduce the right flipper power? Seems to me like a design flaw. Thanks in advance pinheads!

#14714 1 year ago

Anyone here have a long term opinion on the precision flippers for this game?

#14715 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

How long are we talking? I’ve had mine installed for 3 months and I wouldn’t go back. Shots have been more accurate and I am successful with SNIKT shots a ton more.

#14716 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

How long are we talking? I’ve had mine installed for 3 months and I wouldn’t go back. Shots have been more accurate and I am successful with SNIKT shots a ton more.

I don't think it will take much to convince me at this point. I've read through the revie thread. I saw a lot of initial reviews but only few came back to add to things. Readjusting timing and such along with consistency can make for much more improved gameplay. Did you go with the solid version or hollo version?

#14717 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

I don't think it will take much to convince me at this point. I've read through the revie thread. I saw a lot of initial reviews but only few came back to add to things. Readjusting timing and such along with consistency can make for much more improved gameplay. Did you go with the solid version or hollo version?

I have halos. I have four pins and eventually converted all four to these flippers. I first tried out halos on my DP and solids on my AFM. I ended up switching my AFM to halos when I upgraded my other two pins.

#14718 1 year ago

Halos

PXL_20230115_143928978 (resized).jpgPXL_20230115_143928978 (resized).jpgPXL_20230115_174958019 (resized).jpgPXL_20230115_174958019 (resized).jpg
#14719 1 year ago

I have a DP premium on order and was hoping to get some help regarding the exact size of the game. Would anyone be able to provide me with the width of the backbox and also how wide the front of the game is by the button area. Planning out how many games I can cram into a smallish space.

#14720 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

I have them on my DP just for the Snikt shot and they help
a really good player play better. I'm kind of average and they help a bit...more accurate and seem to have more power. Don't expect a night and day difference but you might get a pair for DP. I really have no intention of adding them to my other games but I'm average.

#14721 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

I was first in Australia to get them and they went on DP. Halo's rule.

Anything else is second best and that's all there is to it.

#14722 1 year ago
Quoted from DoctorSpeedy:

I have a DP premium on order and was hoping to get some help regarding the exact size of the game. Would anyone be able to provide me with the width of the backbox and also how wide the front of the game is by the button area. Planning out how many games I can cram into a smallish space.

Check Section 6 in the manual which is on Stern's site. It has all of the dimensions you are looking for.

Page 58:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Deadpool_LE_Pre_web.pdf

#14723 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Check Section 6 in the manual which is on Stern's site. It has all of the dimensions you are looking for.
Page 58:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Deadpool_LE_Pre_web.pdf

Thank you!

#14724 1 year ago

Question regarding the insider skill shots. I got the first 2.

How do I get the 3rd and fourth?

#14725 1 year ago

It's a Super Secret.

#14726 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Question regarding the insider skill shots. I got the first 2.
How do I get the 3rd and fourth?

The 4 I know of unless there’s more are:

• Rollovers
• Katana (shoot katana)
• Katana 2 (shoot right orbit then katana)
• Snikt (shoot snikt target so it goes up the ramp and register snikt)

#14727 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

• Snikt (shoot snikt target so it goes up the ramp and register snikt)

I believe this last one requires the right orbit before the snikt! shot as well. I don't think just plunging straight into a snikt! shot does it. Sure as Hell could be wrong though. Hell - I've never even done it on purpose. The handful of times I've pulled it off were after missed tries for the 3rd shot listed. Plunge - Orbit - Katana shot bricks perfectly and ball ends up on left flipper - Snikt! in time to still register.

#14728 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I believe this last one requires the right orbit before the snikt! shot as well. I don't think just plunging straight into a snikt! shot does it. Sure as Hell could be wrong though. Hell - I've never even done it on purpose. The handful of times I've pulled it off were after missed tries for the 3rd shot listed. Plunge - Orbit - Katana shot bricks perfectly and ball ends up on left flipper - Snikt! in time to still register.

You don't need to hit the right orbit for the Super Secret Skill Shot, I can definitely confirm that. There are 2 ways I can suggest to accomplish this from my own experience:

* Luck - I've had the ball catch some crazy spin on the plunge, so my attempt at a Super Skill Shot through the Katana took an odd trajectory and went right off of the Snikt. Total fluke but it has happened to me a few times.

* Trap up - if you can control the ball coming out of the left orbit you have a little bit of time here to hit the Snikt. Not a lot but if you can get it under control and over to the left flipper quickly without hitting other stuff, you should have a shot at collecting this if you hit the Snikt.

To be honest though, if you are attempting the MKV skillshot (right orbit + katana) you might just hit the Super Secret by accident.

#14729 1 year ago

Hi all, we’ve been working on a Deadpool lighted apron the last few months.
I’ll start a new thread with some info on the development and you can give some feedback.

The front side will have the lighted led blades as in Alien.

I’m currently testing disco mode integration and ninja multiball/little deadpool multiball integration with the apron.
FA46903D-6F92-48EC-91F4-415F02E12D0F (resized).jpegFA46903D-6F92-48EC-91F4-415F02E12D0F (resized).jpeg

thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-custom-apron

#14730 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

You don't need to hit the right orbit for the Super Secret Skill Shot, I can definitely confirm that. There are 2 ways I can suggest to accomplish this from my own experience:
* Luck - I've had the ball catch some crazy spin on the plunge, so my attempt at a Super Skill Shot through the Katana took an odd trajectory and went right off of the Snikt. Total fluke but it has happened to me a few times.
* Trap up - if you can control the ball coming out of the left orbit you have a little bit of time here to hit the Snikt. Not a lot but if you can get it under control and over to the left flipper quickly without hitting other stuff, you should have a shot at collecting this if you hit the Snikt.
To be honest though, if you are attempting the MKV skillshot (right orbit + katana) you might just hit the Super Secret by accident.

Cool and interesting. I've definitely only ever done it on accident, and that was after right orbit hits to start. Just assumed it was a part of the combo. Kinda interesting that the right orbit shot doesn't mess it up. I suppose the qualifier is just "Hit Snikt! within X seconds" kind of thing.

Side note, but after a rough ass day at work on Friday I came home and this happened.
336946965_894210698335437_996190114914585448_n (resized).jpg336946965_894210698335437_996190114914585448_n (resized).jpg
Only my second time beating it, and about 900M higher than my previous.
Then 2 hours later I rolled Genie out of nowhere nearly doubling my prior high. It was a Good Pinball Day (tm).

#14731 1 year ago

Sometimes you're just on

#14732 1 year ago

I think T-Rex Mode isn’t working properly. I swear it used to “stomp” while you had to hit shots and open the little Deadpool OOF drops for the hurry up shot when you hit a shot. Now it stops when I hit a shot instead and is open when I don’t have a hurry up shot. Odd.

#14733 1 year ago
Quoted from Klemp:

I think T-Rex Mode isn’t working properly. I swear it used to “stomp” while you had to hit shots and open the little Deadpool OOF drops for the hurry up shot when you hit a shot. Now it stops when I hit a shot instead and is open when I don’t have a hurry up shot. Odd.

sounds like one of your shots sensors is registering when it should not be. Switch test?

#14734 1 year ago

I have a like new topper for sale, $600 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

#14735 1 year ago

I finally hit the sknizt skill shot…..pure luck. Lol

Now just need to hit the MVX skill shot.

#14736 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I finally hit the sknizt skill shot…..pure luck. Lol
Now just need to hit the MVX skill shot.

Nice work, that’s how it starts. the Ninjapocalypse (MVX) skill shot is the best in pinball! Hitting it is so satisfying.

#14737 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Nice work, that’s how it starts. the Ninjapocalypse (MVX) skill shot is the best in pinball! Hitting it is so satisfying.

How do you do that?

#14738 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How do you do that?

Right orbit then hit the Katana ramp. When done correctly I think the ball is going to break something it is so fast. It is delightful. I sometimes don’t know it happened till I see Deadpool chopping down ninjas on the LCD and the callout yells out Ninjapocalypse!
Sometimes I just play trying to hit that shot. I’ll see if I have any videos of it.

#14739 1 year ago

Played a game today and got 0 points on the kill shot for Mystique lol. That should be an achievement. Never seen that before.

#14740 1 year ago

Right orbit*

#14741 1 year ago

Anyone else find it hard to get the playfield multiplier shot off the snnnkkt up the top left ramp?

I’ve only had my game a few weeks and I realised tonight that my snnnkkt target was not registering and it was in the wrong position. I adjusted the target as per the guide in the owners club and now it is in the correct position and registering hits.

I can hit the snnnkkt target but to get the ball to ricochet off of it and up the ramp for a multiplier just isn't happening for me.

Perhaps I need a few more games.

#14742 1 year ago
Quoted from acidburn:

Anyone else find it hard to get the playfield multiplier shot off the snnnkkt up the top left ramp?
I’ve only had my game a few weeks and I realised tonight that my snnnkkt target was not registering and it was in the wrong position. I adjusted the target as per the guide in the owners club and now it is in the correct position and registering hits.
I can hit the snnnkkt target but to get the ball to ricochet off of it and up the ramp for a multiplier just isn't happening for me.
Perhaps I need a few more games.

Check your flipper power hasn’t been altered by the previous owner and the target itself needs to be in just the right position to register hits and make the snikt shot. If your still struggling mate drop me a pm can always FaceTime you with my game and target position to compare against yours.

#14743 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Check your flipper power hasn’t been altered by the previous owner and the target itself needs to be in just the right position to register hits and make the snikt shot. If your still struggling mate drop me a pm can always FaceTime you with my game and target position to compare against yours.

Thanks will drop you a DM too.

#14744 1 year ago

Dropped a pin woofer kit into my DP last night. Wow. I am sure others in here have done the same. But what a major improvement.

#14745 1 year ago

Yessir. Big time change.

#14746 1 year ago

Just had my dp shopped and cleaned… all new translucent rubbers and new art blades installed.

111FD153-2B93-4994-8F8A-4D56805EFB3B (resized).png111FD153-2B93-4994-8F8A-4D56805EFB3B (resized).pngFEC35D74-4DEE-4C66-B9D5-CE9E9A822616 (resized).jpegFEC35D74-4DEE-4C66-B9D5-CE9E9A822616 (resized).jpeg
#14747 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

sounds like one of your shots sensors is registering when it should not be. Switch test?

Tried a switch test. Didn’t see anything. Strange.

#14748 1 year ago

I formatted a print-friendly version of the rules last year: https://bit.ly/deadpool-rules

#14749 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Did this last night by accident. I had actually forgot about this one as I had considered unachievable.

#14750 1 year ago

Hello all, sadly I am not a deadpool owner maybe someday hoepfully soon

anyway I've created my newest "pinbawlers (tm)" button wear protectors for deadpool pro and premium
These are easy to install (just remove the button slip it on and re-attache button) the flipper button holds it in as well as the factory rails which it rests flush against when installed. It is textured black to match as closely as possible the default stern (non LE) rails.

thanks in advance and happy spring!

IMG_2043 (resized).jpgIMG_2043 (resized).jpg
Added 12 months ago:

20230412 - Hello I'm always trying to improve my process and I've simplified the process as well as making the final product for deadpool way nicer in terms of the logo as well as added a "red" eyes variation that's $5 cheaper than the white variation. I initially thought deadpool had white eyes but my wife pointed out that not always, and a quick google search showed she's right sometimes it's white and soemtiems it's red... go figure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/295 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.